PDA

View Full Version : DJ J-Ronin - ALL ELEMENTS vol. 8 hosted by Smif N Wessun - in stores now!!!!

J-Ronin
01-18-2008, 02:51 AM
It's here! DJ J-Ronin's ALL ELEMENTS vol.8 hosted by Smif N Wessun
Cop it at your favorite mixtape spot or online at www.myspace.com/jronin
$6.99 each including shipping.

http://a58.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/98/l_2f3e8b1f153d517625ba7daa7d0bcc81.jpg

http://a285.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/103/l_f3274167f428c304f24b348e9ac1c9dc.jpg

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
01-18-2008, 06:16 AM
u always come with dope cats

porps

2L8Lit da croatianMC
01-18-2008, 06:59 AM
i c ya bulletins on space ll the time. props yo!

junius
01-18-2008, 12:30 PM
i'm on it J & yo-- yo!!-- see if you can get your stuff into The Shack on Pitkin in Brownsville-- ask any older BK heads, they'll know. Good look on Jeru too, "Still Rising" is one of the real slept on highlights of '07.

also pass my concern & support to all the fam re: Rock, people are really dragged about this.

Paranoid
01-18-2008, 06:07 PM
hip hop hooooray

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
01-18-2008, 06:11 PM
nice tape

J-Ronin
01-18-2008, 06:54 PM
peace everybody thanx for the love. I will have the cd in UGHH.com soon enough. You can still order some of my older cds from there. I am sold out of my own stock. I know they got the Saigon joint (i'm sure Junius would want that one)

Anyway it's here cop it off the myspace or hit up fat beats , burkina, canal st, jamaica ave, down town bk. I'm sending out copies to Cali, Miami, London, Vegas a few other spots. Keep a look out for it

and Junius yeah man shit is fucked up with Rock. Hopefully he is proven innocent and gets out.

p.s. i know about the shack. I gotta go ever there. I aint been there in a min. I gotta get the address again. I'll take the 3 train over there I guess

J-Ronin
01-18-2008, 07:06 PM
p.s i take paypal on my myspace. I also accept postal money orders, moneygram, western union .

Cop the mixtape before it sells out. I already got about 500 preorders!

Peace y'all. Come out to the Bootcamp show tonight at Knittingfactory if you are in the NYC area

-J

junius
01-19-2008, 09:17 AM
1682 Pitkin, J... the ** other ** J has a lot of stuff there; it's not called The Shack anymore, the partners split and one guy renamed it but it's the same old... there's a M.O.P. video on youtube shot on Pitkin where they visit the shack.

I always try to buy something there to keep the foundation strong.

3 train to Rockaway Ave is closest, puts you a cpl blocks from Livonia & Bristol is you never made that GZA pilgrimage. Sean P. I think is from around there too, or at least there's pix of him on Amboy St. You can also take the L & walk, etc.

I don't know if it's possible, or worthwhile, but there are a bunch of dreads spots that sell a lot of dancehall & soca mixes, but also have some hip-hop. 'the ghetto economy' is a funny thing, however, and I have to assume Buckshot, for example, knows it as well as anyone and it's not worth the effort... I wish there was a way to get the kids more aware of your thing, Duck Down, Killah Priest, etc...

Wu Corp people outside the 'hood might not realize how small this shit is even here... although, because the city is big, even a small # is a good amount of people.

J-Ronin
01-19-2008, 12:57 PM
Thanx fam. I'm gonna check it out. I had a good time at the show last night. Sadly my printer fucked up and the covers won't be ready till late tonight. That shit fucked up my hustle for that show plus i was gonna hit all the mixtapes I know of all over NY today. Most buyers are there on Sat. I don't know about other days during the week.

Yeah , mixtapes don't sell as much but thankfully I have other markets on lock such as Boston, London, The Bay Area in Cali, Miami also I have distros in Chicago and the ATL among others. The market in NY is pretty bad. Cats don't pay much for shit wholesale.

Yo any spots in Crown Heights you know of?

I know of 4-5 spots in da BUsh I'm gonna hit up. 2 of em being in Jamaican take out spots by the Junction and then some little record stores around church ave

I gotta get these cds out there and now I can't do it at a Bootcamp show. I wanted to get rid of all of em this weekend and flip that money and press up more.

Oh well shit happens.

Cop the cd y'all. I already had one order off this site. I will personally mail the cd to any of you guys no matter where you live. I'm a good cat ! I have never fucked over a customer. My reputation proceeds me.

1 love

-J

J-Ronin
01-23-2008, 05:08 PM
Shout out to OTB, I got it. The cd is in the mail in the morning. Much obliged for the support homey.

I've been on this website since it was the dynasty using my old name. It's nice to see that cats appreciate the hardwork I put into this hip-hop shit

peace
-J

J-Ronin
01-28-2008, 01:54 PM
Ok guys. Since you probably don't plan on buying this cuz you're cheap bastards heres a link to the mixtape. If you really like it support and buy a hard copy off of me.

http://files.filefront.com/DJ+J+Ronin+All+Elementsnzip/;9524944;/fileinfo.html

TAURO
01-28-2008, 02:02 PM
I'll make an effort to pick it up. Yo J, is Sav Killz album available at UHH.com?

Dirty Knowledge
01-28-2008, 02:13 PM
Word..tracklisting looks fresh.. def gonna cop it..peace.

J-Ronin
01-28-2008, 03:54 PM
I think it sold out. We will be repressing them again soon. We sold around 4,000 of his cd. Thats better then a lot of indie artists do!

His 1st real mixtape (not a collection of works) will be out in about a month as well called "Success is Inevitable"

Keep in touch with me via the email list Go to http://groups.google.com/group/allelements to join

J-Ronin
01-29-2008, 01:17 PM
Listen and rate ALL ELEMENTS vol.8 on HIPHOPDX.COM

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/mixtape/id.347/title.dj-j-ronin-all-elements-v-8

Just go to the mixtapes and you can give my new joint a listen. I would appreciate some positive feedback. Some cats on there are hating! Shit is crazy!

I know y'all got me!

Stay focused. It's 08 lets get this money!

peace

- DJ J-Ronin

chiba
01-29-2008, 02:08 PM
thats a line up and a half!!!
i dont know why ppl be hating
for real its one of the best mix tapes i heard in some time
i guess its coz im a big bcc fan
and well i had to see what was up with the track with the liks
and the track with premo

keep doin ya thing bro

:spin:

chiba
01-29-2008, 02:20 PM
THE HECK
YOU KNOW DJ TOSHI???:D:D:D

NOOO WAYYY

hes one cool cat..i havnt seen or heard from him in yeeeaaarrrrsss!!!
i met this guy in tokyo one time and he was tellin me he was workin with some canadian talent for his up and coming mix tape

last he told me he was in NY doin some work n projects

good to see hes doin good

9:|6j-ronin 9:|6

chiba
01-29-2008, 02:29 PM
Ok guys. Since you probably don't plan on buying this cuz you're cheap bastards heres a link to the mixtape. If you really like it support and buy a hard copy off of me.

http://files.filefront.com/DJ+J+Ronin+All+Elementsnzip/;9524944;/fileinfo.html

im gonna ask one of my boys to pick it up

...i know theres a mix cd spot near
canal street..is it available there??
im gonna ask one of my boyz to pick it up for me if it is

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
01-30-2008, 01:59 AM
fuk the haters man

do ur thing

J-Ronin
01-30-2008, 01:16 PM
Tell your boys to go to Burkina on Houston st. by Allen or Fat Beats. Right now the Canal st. guys got bootlegs if anything. I didn't go over there . Been caught up

thanx for the support. Feel free to go to hiphopdx.com and show some support.

-J

Dirty Knowledge
01-30-2008, 09:47 PM
I would appreciate some positive feedback. Some cats on there are hating! Shit is crazy!

I know y'all got me!

Stay focused.

they only HATE the GREAT

chiba
01-31-2008, 01:33 AM
Tell your boys to go to Burkina on Houston st. by Allen or Fat Beats. Right now the Canal st. guys got bootlegs if anything. I didn't go over there . Been caught up

thanx for the support. Feel free to go to hiphopdx.com and show some support.

-J

:beer::beer::beer:

for real meng im gonna give him the directions
bun dem haters !! why they hate on quality music

yooooooo
theres some dudes in shibuya that sell mix tapes and dem cds are mostly from ny....im gonna check to see if they got any of your previous joints

much respect keep doin ya thang!!!

J-Ronin
01-31-2008, 09:49 AM
i know some guys was selling my cds in shibuya before. Tell them to contact me at www.myspace.com/jronin I will make sure they always have my cds.

I want to go out to Japan soon with Sav Killz and some other artists. DJ, host the show and have a good time. make some money too.

I'll be in London in March. Getting my world travel on!

chiba
01-31-2008, 10:52 AM
i know some guys was selling my cds in shibuya before. Tell them to contact me at www.myspace.com/jronin (http://www.myspace.com/jronin) I will make sure they always have my cds.

I want to go out to Japan soon with Sav Killz and some other artists. DJ, host the show and have a good time. make some money too.

I'll be in London in March. Getting my world travel on!

were they japanese dudes??
sometimes theres african dudes that sell them
for real ill tell them to check out your myspace

the dude in shibuya has his own little hut and hes always there blsting hip hop music and he has tons of mix cds

ill get this one dude i caught at roppongi sellin mix tapes and dvds
these cats always on the grind and keep changing places

ill go check these cats after work and hook dem up :spin:

much thanks and best of luck with your touring ^O^

OTB
01-31-2008, 12:43 PM
yo on this mixtape j-ronin got jeru tha damaja shoutin him out,
then jeru drops a little rhyme over the mcz act like they dont know beat,
then jeru shouts him out again-
yo if i waz j-ronin that would have been a wrap for me, i woulda been tryin
to sling a mixtape with one track on it-
but he got like 25 more joints on the sh-t
heltah skeltah, g rap, p, hell razah..
forgetaboutit.. dope mixtape yall

chiba
01-31-2008, 08:06 PM
^ the lineup is ridiculous
the man got TASH!!!! on the phone TASH!!
that track was dark... not your typical alkaholiks track

J-Ronin
01-31-2008, 10:03 PM
thanx brothers. I appreciate it. I am working on the next one as well as tapes with planet asia, shabaam sahdeeq and sav killz . all that is coming soon.

OTB I guess you got that package huh?

Sleep Sinatra
01-31-2008, 10:10 PM
yo i just peepd this, shit is mad ill yo ima b lookin out for the next 1, keep doin ya thang homie im feelin all ur tapes

J-Ronin
02-01-2008, 07:58 PM
Thanx yo Good news y'all!

I was officially nominated for Underground DJ of the Year and Best new Mixtape DJ.

Once the voting starts please show love.

http://www.themixtapeawardsonline.com/Nominees.html

Also keep in mind several of our associates are also up for awards.

DJ Flatline - Best Canadian DJ

Dan Green - Best Label Rep

Saigon - Best East Coast Mixtape Artist

I will let you know when the voting starts.

Next year look for DJ Snips (UK) in the International Category

peace
-J

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
02-01-2008, 08:37 PM
Bump for my boi J-Ronin..