NIGHT MAYOR
01-20-2008, 02:52 PM
fredy mech

shaolinsword
01-20-2008, 03:20 PM
wutangblade

Prince Rai
01-20-2008, 05:26 PM
just to add on, cos4 is one of the best games ive played online!

JASPER
01-20-2008, 05:42 PM
How's the single player of this game? I got it somewhere around here and I'm thinking of installing it.

11th Chamber
01-20-2008, 05:45 PM
How's the single player of this game? I got it somewhere around here and I'm thinking of installing it.

amazing.

Check this level right here, not sure any other game has had somthing as cool

sP-hadGLk6c

JASPER
01-20-2008, 06:06 PM
I like the dialogue, makes it seem very real. Guess I'll try it after I'm done with Bioshock.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-20-2008, 09:44 PM
MCMLXXIII WU

Bloo
01-20-2008, 10:34 PM
You know, I keep tryin to front on the game, but I think I'm gonna give in a buy it.

Jas, you ain't done with BioShock yet?

Ink Is My Drink
01-21-2008, 12:43 PM
InkIsMyDrink PS3

L~>1<~NKS
01-21-2008, 01:49 PM
MCMLXXIII WU

Oh shit that's you Ben? I gotta get mah account back on Gold status, so we can light each other up.

COD4 is bannanas.

x360
HOTT L1NKS

Prince Rai
01-21-2008, 03:02 PM

the single mode is also very well worth playing. the levels are graphically sublime and the gameplay is fun. some of the levels as shown in that clip somewhere above represents to some degree the uniqueness of this game.

install it defff

JASPER
01-21-2008, 04:50 PM
You know, I keep tryin to front on the game, but I think I'm gonna give in a buy it.

Jas, you ain't done with BioShock yet?
Haven't even begun yet. Got a 8800 512 GTS earlier this month and was too busy playing Crysis.

Paranoid
01-21-2008, 11:59 PM
single player is good but too short. multiplayer is probably the best online fps experience available

NIGHT MAYOR
01-22-2008, 12:07 AM
too short ? you kidding. there are heaps of levels. you finished it on veteran yet ? im on the level where your getting to the room to deactivate the nukes, so two more levels after that one to go.

Visionz
01-22-2008, 12:19 AM
got it two days ago, shit's dope, very intense game so far, them fuckin firefights ain't no joke :lmao:

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-30-2008, 01:37 PM
yeah play it on veteran and come back and say its too short...

* Bumps Freaky Tales

KZA
01-30-2008, 02:35 PM
PS3

THE-KZA

i haven't played since they were giving double xp

CHESSBOXIN
02-03-2008, 04:12 PM
360 gamertag: RZARECTA

ALCATRAZ
02-06-2008, 04:08 AM
For those of you wit PS3, I'm addin u on my buddy list

thatKid
02-11-2008, 07:37 PM
chalkdust

ps3

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
02-12-2008, 12:44 PM
MCMLXXIII WU

Sean
02-12-2008, 01:09 PM
yeah play it on veteran and come back and say its too short...

* Bumps Freaky Tales

I'm about half way through on Veteran and it's fuckin impossible. The big fight in the TV station took me like 3 hours in total, I must have played it about 100 times.

PoseragsyA
02-12-2008, 01:57 PM
GESERII - xbox 360

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
02-12-2008, 02:14 PM
I'm about half way through on Veteran and it's fuckin impossible. The big fight in the TV station took me like 3 hours in total, I must have played it about 100 times.

Yeah its hard but fun and well worth the time.

PsYkOsUs
02-13-2008, 10:53 AM
Hardened is difficult enough for me... Veteran will probably inadvertently send my controller through the tv...

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
02-13-2008, 11:23 AM
HAHAAHAHA^ I was there

100pr00f
02-13-2008, 11:27 AM
Infinity Ward has confirmed that the upcoming Xbox 360 patch for Call of Duty 4 has finished testing and is on the way to Microsoft for certification. Here are some of the new features courtesty of the community manager, Fourzertwo:
New Kill Cams
We’ve added new Kill Cams for everything. So now those “WTF!” grenades that seemingly come from no where, you can see that a guy threw it over the house, it hit a tree branch, bounced off a rock, into a tiny window, where you happened to be pointing out of, and say…… whoa. Follow behind RPGs and M203’s kill cams, claymores, Airstrikes where you can follow the bomb from the plane until it hits you.

Host Migration
Now you won’t have to be dropped back by yourself when a host leaves. Instead, everyone will stay together, a new host will be assigned, and the game will auto-start back up. Keeping everyone together, no more re-inviting, re-joining games because some host leaves. This has been a tall order and something that we’ve put a lot of work into which has allowed us to really optimize online play all around not just specifically with Host migration.

Improved Sniper / ACOG Accuracy
Sniper and ACOG scopes have been tweaked and are really improved. I use to not snipe at all (mainly because I’m a horrible sniper), but now it’s so much more fluid and natural, while still having the same difficulty to use, it has no more “WTF I know I hit that guy!” moments.

Upgraded Spectator Cam
Now when you’re in spectator mode you can follow them in 3rd person, switch to their first person view, or rotate the camera in a full 360 degrees around whoever you’re watching.

Quick Mute Option
Users will now be able to quick mute players on the fly by pulling up the scoreboard in-game or via the lobby by simply going to their name and hitting the mute assigned button. As quickly as calling in and designating an airstike. So no longer getting killed while trying to make your way through the Xbox blades for the mute option so you can shut up the guy who always seems to find it funny to sing into his mic or cover up for his lack of skill by telling you how to play Domination his way.

Big Risk
02-17-2008, 01:32 AM
mcbigrisk

PS3

HIT ME UP HELL YEAH

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
02-20-2008, 01:46 PM
Get back to the studio and make us proud Big Nerd Risk stay off the internet^^ LOL

SKANK HILL
03-08-2008, 11:15 PM
anybody still get on this joint online ? i only just started playing it online like a few days ago shit is dope online

Lone_Wolf_87 if some fools want a go for ps3

KZA
03-08-2008, 11:47 PM
level 1 prestige level 11 last time i played

100pr00f
03-09-2008, 09:22 AM
any one like the new updates
were u can stay in the same room after host ljumps off

i heard snipping is easier
i hated snippping..i havnt tried it yet with the new update

also i think the grenade cams are cool

still awaiting the new maps....they come out by the end of this month

HANZO
03-09-2008, 09:25 AM
the updates are good apart from the sniping ones. i hate snipers it was good as it was. now its all one shot kills and takes no skill at all to use a sniper rifle. especially on a map like overgrown where everyone becomes a sniper. the game becomes far too annoying.

100pr00f
03-09-2008, 09:51 AM
i like the challenge...i like picking off snipers from a distince with a silenced m16

i find it funny and enjoyable

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-09-2008, 10:59 AM
Its cool but I serious issues trying to sync up when playing online and I can't plat WTF. This only happens to COD4 I can play any other game online

100pr00f
03-09-2008, 11:17 AM
damn....i havnt heard of this....could of been the servers....have uy tried it in the last day or 2

11th Chamber
03-09-2008, 12:08 PM
just waiting on the new maps. Hopefully we get somthin nice and big like Overgrown or Crash, and nothin like Wet Work or Bloc

SKANK HILL
03-09-2008, 12:10 PM
haha i must be the only one who likes wet work, everytime i hit a room immediately like 5 people start voting to skip

11th Chamber
03-09-2008, 12:23 PM
haha i must be the only one who likes wet work, everytime i hit a room immediately like 5 people start voting to skip

the reason I hate it most is cause my hdtv cant adjust to how dark it is, so I have to change the picture quality. The only time I will play it, is if its on Domination.

Rame
03-09-2008, 01:53 PM
Rama-PSN

PS3.

DarkeyeZ Da Riddla
03-09-2008, 04:48 PM
I used to play this game alot but got turned off due to the HUGE amount of Racists on there. I've been playin' Halo 3 since launch and had 2 people call be a nigger....on Call of Duty 4....well, I got it for christmas and so far had to report 35 racists...
like....what the fuck if wrong with these people....and I don't mean to sound racist, but ALL of the people using racial slurrs and being complete dicks were american white males...one of them was 12....this is just sad that a 12 year old has so much hatred for a race that he'll take time out of enjoying his game to throw racial slurs...
Any white males able to shed some light on why they feel the need to be racist online?

KZA
03-09-2008, 05:13 PM
I used to play this game alot but got turned off due to the HUGE amount of Racists on there. I've been playin' Halo 3 since launch and had 2 people call be a nigger....on Call of Duty 4....well, I got it for christmas and so far had to report 35 racists...
like....what the fuck if wrong with these people....and I don't mean to sound racist, but ALL of the people using racial slurrs and being complete dicks were american white males...one of them was 12....this is just sad that a 12 year old has so much hatred for a race that he'll take time out of enjoying his game to throw racial slurs...
Any white males able to shed some light on why they feel the need to be racist online?

thats why i dont connect my mic on the ps3 because all i hear are little kids saying stupid things.

Rame
03-09-2008, 05:14 PM
Did they message you?

And how do they know you're black?

I'm a white male but far from racist, these people enjoy saying this when they're safe in their room, I doubt they really mean it.

I wouldn't pay much attention to it although I can imagine that it's offensive.

@ The KZA, very true, some guy kept calling my name when I won a few games, some other guy had a conversation with his family.

Weird..

HANZO
03-09-2008, 05:26 PM
the reason I hate it most is cause my hdtv cant adjust to how dark it is, so I have to change the picture quality. The only time I will play it, is if its on Domination.

i guess im the only one who uses night vision on wet work.

wat will the new maps be like. any clues.

DarkeyeZ Da Riddla
03-09-2008, 05:44 PM
Did they message you?

And how do they know you're black?

I'm a white male but far from racist, these people enjoy saying this when they're safe in their room, I doubt they really mean it.

I wouldn't pay much attention to it although I can imagine that it's offensive.

They know I'm black because when the say some stupid racist shit, I speak up about it...wether they mean it or not doesn't matter....if someone would say it, then they feel it to some degree

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-09-2008, 08:11 PM
damn....i havnt heard of this....could of been the servers....have uy tried it in the last day or 2
This happens every time since the beginning. The only way I can play is when I bring my Hard drive to my dads house and play on his 360.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-09-2008, 08:14 PM
They know I'm black because when the say some stupid racist shit, I speak up about it...wether they mean it or not doesn't matter....if someone would say it, then they feel it to some degree
I had this happen playing COD3 so I spoke out and said chill with the racist remarks. I ended up getting everyone in the room to give him bad rep.
Then this guy messages me saying he was sorry and didn't mean it.

SKANK HILL
03-09-2008, 10:52 PM

i'm white, not american though,never called anyone a nigger or gook or whatever, never racist to anyone, wouldn't know or care who's black n white they just motherfuckers i want to kill so i can get better weapons hahaha ... i don't have a mic but i;'ve heard americans put shit on australians when they hear the accents, but like my typical aussie brother they just shrugged it off like 'fuck it i'll just put you on mute' so it stops pretty quickly, when i hear it i just think of how pussy they are and how shallow their life must be they have to talk racist shit on COD4 online

it's fucked though, but these people are just keyboard hero's. they wouldn't call u nigger this or that in real life, when you sit behind a pc screen like here or a tv like ur situation cunts are gonna post/talk so much shit it isn't worth bothering

and yeah i use night vision on wet work but it really is a nothing level

DarkeyeZ Da Riddla
03-10-2008, 04:38 PM
i'm white, not american though,never called anyone a nigger or gook or whatever, never racist to anyone, wouldn't know or care who's black n white they just motherfuckers i want to kill so i can get better weapons hahaha ... i don't have a mic but i;'ve heard americans put shit on australians when they hear the accents, but like my typical aussie brother they just shrugged it off like 'fuck it i'll just put you on mute' so it stops pretty quickly, when i hear it i just think of how pussy they are and how shallow their life must be they have to talk racist shit on COD4 online

it's fucked though, but these people are just keyboard hero's. they wouldn't call u nigger this or that in real life, when you sit behind a pc screen like here or a tv like ur situation cunts are gonna post/talk so much shit it isn't worth bothering

and yeah i use night vision on wet work but it really is a nothing level

I played with some aussies and there were some idiots saying stuff about their accents, I just told them to fuck off and play the game...I hate people that are quick to judge and hate or make fun of someone just because they are different...
I bet if it was mandatory to register your real name with and city with your gamertag people wopuld act more civil...if not, I would go broke from all the plan tickets I'd buy to kick ass in person

Rame
03-10-2008, 04:53 PM
^ Jay & Silent Bob style.

SKANK HILL
03-10-2008, 10:51 PM
I played with some aussies and there were some idiots saying stuff about their accents, I just told them to fuck off and play the game...I hate people that are quick to judge and hate or make fun of someone just because they are different...
I bet if it was mandatory to register your real name with and city with your gamertag people wopuld act more civil...if not, I would go broke from all the plan tickets I'd buy to kick ass in person

i know it would be diffcult to cop racist shit and u don't deserve to hear it all, whether directed at u or not, but i wouldn't let it get to you. i guess in your society it's different, but i'd take comfort in the fact they'd be too pussy to say it to your face

for real i played last night and this fucking little 12 year old english kid was just screaming the whole game, i had to put it on mute but then i cant hear people sneakin up on me n shit so i put it back and the cunt is still goin on, not talking fuckin full on yellin n shit damn it was so annoying coz i crank the shit up on my surround sound. i hate motherfuckers who jibber jabber through the whole game, stfu it's not msn

11th Chamber
03-11-2008, 04:23 PM
Its just surprising how many white kids say 'nigga' when no one is around, and they are safe behind there t.v.

I question some dudes why they say it, they just like "...shut up!"

DJMethods
03-12-2008, 01:07 PM
PSN: DJ-M

Just copped this today... expect some easy kills haha

Rame
03-12-2008, 01:30 PM
It's not that hard to learn.

The second day I played it, (Third day with my new playstation) I was already getting 1st and 2nd.

100pr00f
03-13-2008, 05:56 AM
Quote:
Last year was exceptionally strong for first-person shooters. Yet despite being one of the latest genre releases in the year, Call of Duty 4 towered over its competition. There are so many shooters released these days that it's hard to stick with an online community for more than a few weeks, but even months later, we're still obsessively playing COD4's addictive online mode with no end in sight. So we counted ourselves among the incredibly fortunate when we headed down to developer Infinity Ward's Southern California offices recently to check out the game's first downloadable map pack, which is coming later this spring.
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2008/071/reviews/939212_20080312_embed001.jpg

Quote:
We got a chance to chat with IW community relations manager Robert Bowling--better known to COD4 diehards by his online handle, "fourzerotwo"--about the pending downloadable maps. The first thing he told us was the first thing we wanted to hear about this pack: The Middle Eastern and Russian environments will no longer comprise the entirety of the retail game's lineup. Now that the team has moved on from the single-player campaign (and has time to work up some new art assets), we can expect to see new Call of Duty 4 maps set in entirely new locations separate from the original game.

Well, except one of the maps in this pack. It's called Broadcast and is lifted from the Iraqi campaign "Charlie Don't Surf," in which you assault a television station where the enemy is holed up. Don't think the team just copied and pasted the campaign map into this multiplayer pack, though. It does contain the iconic, cavernous main room with its dozens of computer monitors and TV screens, as well as a big map of the world on the wall. We can tell you from experience that that's a great place for multiplayer firefights, with all those cubicles to duck down behind and all that equipment just waiting to get shot up by you or your opponents. A large-scale multiplayer match concentrated in that room is going to be serious calamity.

But Broadcast has been expanded significantly throughout its incarnation in the campaign. There are multiple routes into and out of that main room. Some routes lead up to the building's second floor, replete with smaller rooms and hallways. The map is mostly indoors, so air strikes and helicopters will be largely ineffectual--except up on the roof, which you can access from the second floor, as well as in the expanded parking lot area outside the main building. On the other side of that parking lot is another new, smaller building that you can hide out in as well.

The second map we played is entirely new, and it's named Creek. But there's a lot more to it than a simple babbling brook. This is a very large-scale outdoor map with a small cluster of houses on one side of it. In the middle, there's a huge ravine circling the perimeter with multiple levels of pathways up its side. Down below, the trail leads along the eponymous creek bed to a waterfall. Elsewhere along the base of the ravine, there's a lengthy and winding cave that cuts underneath the hill then out to the other side. As big as it is, there are a lot of places to go on this map; from prone sniping atop the cliff face to hiding out behind a rock in the tunnel, you never know where an opponent will be attacking you.
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2008/071/reviews/939212_20080312_embed002.jpg

Quote:
Broadcast naturally looks exactly like COD4's campaign, but Infinity Ward's artists have done a nice pass on Creek to give it a distinctive look, with rocky terrain and various sorts of foliage that are more verdant than what you've seen in the previous Russian maps. It all feels a little sunnier and more pleasant than the game's other forested maps, too--at least until you catch a slug between your teeth. Because there's so much underbrush and shrubbery on top of the cliffs here, Bowling pointed out that it's a great map for you to use the sniper's ghillie suit for blending in while going for some sneaky kills.

There will actually be four maps in the final pack, though we can only really tell you about these two. The other two will be Chinatown, which is pretty self-explanatory, and Killhouse, which is a "bonus" map that we didn't get any hard details on (though we were told to think of the single-player campaign's initial training level as a reference). The map pack will be available on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in the coming months for an unspecified price. But interestingly, Infinity Ward hasn't decided how the maps will be distributed on the PC, where players are much more expectant of postrelease bonus content being released for free. Realistically, Call of Duty 4's multiplayer is so absurdly good that would have gladly handed over cash for whatever maps the designers could have phoned in--so we're especially glad to see them putting so much time and care into this first release.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-13-2008, 08:44 AM
Great news

11th Chamber
03-13-2008, 02:57 PM
Lookin foward to the new maps

DJMethods
03-14-2008, 12:35 PM
It's not that hard to learn.

The second day I played it, (Third day with my new playstation) I was already getting 1st and 2nd.

I'm getting second now, always in matches with like level 40+'s though, im only 10.

Rame
03-14-2008, 03:46 PM
Exactly, i'm level 15 Staff Sergeant (I think) and also killing a lot of higher ranked people.

SKANK HILL
03-14-2008, 10:23 PM
i'm level 16 i think ... not really too good, only won one game, got a fair few seconds and thirds but ... im gonna add u djmethods

DJMethods
03-15-2008, 02:28 AM
i'm level 16 i think ... not really too good, only won one game, got a fair few seconds and thirds but ... im gonna add u djmethods

Sweet as man, I'm poor so will probably hit it up tonight at some stage. if I see you on I'll try and start a match.

Any other poor wucorpers wanna join?

Rame
03-15-2008, 12:51 PM
I want to join if there's a match going on.

DJMethods
03-15-2008, 01:11 PM
^^^ill add you next time im on, probably be later tonight your time.

more wucorpers need to join. what game-type?

AcidPhosphate69
03-15-2008, 02:56 PM

Because half of that shit is a joke. I can see how some would be offended but seriously, you really think a 12 year old kid has any kind of real knowledge? Learn to stop being so hurt by fucking words. I'm a white Irish-American male and I'm proud of my heritage but I'm not gonna go off the charts if you call me a bogtrottin' mick or some shit. True racism is actual action against a race...not spouting some bullshit phrases over a mic in an anonymous fashion in some game.

Also, COD4 is dope. I got the PC version so I doubt I can play with you guys but hey...still good times.

KZA
03-15-2008, 03:16 PM
can't wait for the new maps

SKANK HILL
03-16-2008, 11:03 PM
aight im adding

PacNasNBig

MFBRONZ

PRINCERAI

InkIsMyDrink

THE-KZA

chalkdust

mcbigrisk

time to try hook some wu corp clan up

Rame
03-17-2008, 03:07 AM
The game is a bit short.

I finished it in a few hours.

I'm having a hard time killing those dogs though, I can't get them of me when they're biting.

100pr00f
03-17-2008, 05:54 AM
all cod's are short...but when u thow it on the hardest settings..it aint short no more

every game i get i do this..i want the challenge..i dont want to get a game to beat it
give me some stress haha

thats the way u need to play it

Rame
03-17-2008, 07:31 AM
I'm not sure which settings I chose, probably not the hardest though.

I might play it again on Hard.

100pr00f
03-17-2008, 11:33 AM
preview of all 4 new maps ..with vids check it out

http://xbox360.gamespy.com/xbox-360/call-of-duty-4-modern-warfare/859943p1.html

NIGHT MAYOR
03-18-2008, 12:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NaXOxCVv5o
"china town" gameplay. peace

11th Chamber
03-18-2008, 12:35 AM
Nice...

GhzOD1amluc

DJMethods
03-18-2008, 01:35 AM
played a few games with Rama last night. you need to add everyone to a match Tone, get a Corp clan going and have a massive team deathmatch against some fags.

SKANK HILL
03-18-2008, 02:34 AM
i might on bout 20 minutes when i finish eating, ive got you, rama, the-kza, chalkdust and inkismydrink so far the rest might not of been on yet ... how you start up a clan we definately need a corp clan going, get on some domination shit

DJMethods
03-18-2008, 02:47 AM
i might on bout 20 minutes when i finish eating, ive got you, rama, the-kza, chalkdust and inkismydrink so far the rest might not of been on yet ... how you start up a clan we definately need a corp clan going, get on some domination shit

Damn! i wont be able to get on for like another hour. Once you reach a certain level everyone just has to add the [Corp] clan tag before their name. Then start a party, invite everyone from the corp thats online and go make a team deatchmatch or domination match.

SKANK HILL
03-18-2008, 04:06 AM
let us know when u gonna get up ... was just me online before was fuckin with a bit of fifa ... clan tag will just be Corp? Wu-Corp ...

DJMethods
03-18-2008, 04:16 AM
let us know when u gonna get up ... was just me online before was fuckin with a bit of fifa ... clan tag will just be Corp? Wu-Corp ...

I' be on once I polish this beer.

I think you can only have 4 letters in the tag but I'm not sure. we should have a look and see.

SKANK HILL
03-18-2008, 04:51 AM
ight im gonna hit up now ... just make it CORP

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-18-2008, 08:29 AM
You guys have xbox 360 or ps3?

If its the 360 add me MCMLXXIII SF

Rame
03-18-2008, 01:19 PM
played a few games with Rama last night. you need to add everyone to a match Tone, get a Corp clan going and have a massive team deathmatch against some fags.

Yeah, you kicked my ass. :b 8 - 2 or something like that.

And you can indeed only have 4 or 5 letters as clan tag.

Inviting is a bit tricky, most of the time when I except, the connection is timed out or the room is full.

Also you can't see if someone is in-game or can you?

We should plan when we get online.

DJMethods
03-18-2008, 01:44 PM
Yeah, you kicked my ass. :b 8 - 2 or something like that.

And you can indeed only have 4 or 5 letters as clan tag.

Inviting is a bit tricky, most of the time when I except, the connection is timed out or the room is full.

Also you can't see if someone is in-game or can you?

We should plan when we get online.

haha! yeah in the cage match, I sucked in the team deathmatches :(

trying to get a game was fucked! I could never join your invites, then when we managed something would happen, was messed up. I could never tell if you were in game, just that you were playing.

best bet is the party invites, we need someone with a mic as well!

Rame
03-18-2008, 01:48 PM
I think I'll get Playstation Eye tomorrow, there's a Mic included.

I'm online in a few minutes, anyone?

DJMethods
03-18-2008, 01:51 PM
I would but i gotta bail man, should be on tomorrow if any corpers want a match

Rame
03-18-2008, 01:52 PM
Ok, i'll be on the lookout.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-18-2008, 02:50 PM
you guys are lucky you can hide in your playstation sanction. lucky.

Rame
03-18-2008, 04:57 PM
Lol.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-19-2008, 02:08 AM
im serious - chew you up n spit ya'll out. :nerdy:

SKANK HILL
03-19-2008, 02:18 AM
rama ... dj methods we should hook some shit up for like tomorrow ... say this time tomorrow ?? i gotta bail soon ... plus ill prolly get a mic tomorrow ... can we do like a 3 person free for all or is minimum 4 ??

DJMethods
03-19-2008, 02:20 AM
Yeah ill jump on this time tomorrow, maybe a bit earlier. Need 4 people, but we should be able to do a 3-way if we create our own settings? Not sure, but ill be on

Rama's in europe so time difference might fuck him around

100pr00f
03-19-2008, 10:06 AM
what game that is comming out soon will make u switch to playing something diff

DJMethods
03-19-2008, 10:19 AM
GTA4^^^^

Till then.... COD4 is being hurtedered

100pr00f
03-19-2008, 10:20 AM
haha the same thing for me ......i got army of two played that durning the day times when im off work and at night im on live with cod4

SKANK HILL
03-19-2008, 10:24 AM
GTA 4 is next saturday isn't it ??

DJMethods
03-19-2008, 10:27 AM
Yeah I thought it was too.. I got it on preorder for free from a mate that works at JB HiFi, but checked online and it says April???? Anyone know?

Also playin Super Smash Bros Brawl, alright, but just the same as the last smash bros.

SKANK HILL
03-19-2008, 10:33 AM
shit huh i swear it was march but ive lost my fucking receipt from the gamesmen so i gotta go check

Rame
03-19-2008, 01:22 PM
Yeah ill jump on this time tomorrow, maybe a bit earlier. Need 4 people, but we should be able to do a 3-way if we create our own settings? Not sure, but ill be on

Rama's in europe so time difference might fuck him around

How late did you post that? My computer says 9:20 AM but i don't think our clocks on the forum are at the same time. You're from australia right? I need to figure out the time difference.

GTA 4 will be out 29th of April in the Netherlands. I don't know if there's a lot of difference between continents.

I'm online in a few minutes, anyone else?

MainoffenderKZ
03-23-2008, 01:15 AM
yo,
i play cod 4 and halo 3 on my 360,
my gamertag is : Wu K1lla Bee
add me, im pretty good :D

Prince Rai
03-23-2008, 04:47 PM
true, gta4 is the only thing to keep me slightly away from cod4. the gfx on gta4 look sublime!

11th Chamber
03-23-2008, 05:55 PM
true, gta4 is the only thing to keep me slightly away from cod4. the gfx on gta4 look sublime!

co-sign. Im gonna run the shit out of GTA4 when it drops

NIGHT MAYOR
04-16-2008, 01:41 AM
24yILUXBj-I

thatKid
04-16-2008, 10:53 PM
I deleted some people cause I had to many random people on my list. so I erased all. anyway, any1 know when the maps for ps3 coming out? are the new maps snipeable? 360 people

just a question. whats everyones longest killing streak? mines 23 today with that green sniper rifle using bandolier on strike.

shinobi4227
04-17-2008, 09:46 AM
My streak's 16 using an Ak 47

thatKid
04-17-2008, 02:15 PM
just wondering. any of you in clans? that seems to be the big thing online

minibumpsh
04-20-2008, 07:35 PM
i have CoD for xbox360 but I hardly play. Only when i'm super-bored and have nothing better to do.

Eradicate
04-20-2008, 08:11 PM
i got 18 with the m16 on overgrown.

Sean
04-21-2008, 04:51 AM
I got a 20 kill streak on Crossfire with an MP5, then with a SAW cause my MP5 ran out of ammo. I just stayed at the bottom of the map where there is that little patch of grass and some stairs leading up into a building. The other team just kept on coming to the same place, none of them thought to go around and flank me. I got like 45 kills and 6 deaths, everyone else had like 12 :dududu:

SKANK HILL
04-21-2008, 05:15 AM
i hate cunts like you who just sit in the grass and not doing anything

Rame
04-21-2008, 06:40 AM
I think mine is 17, with a M60.

Prince Rai
04-21-2008, 07:55 AM
whats you fav weapon of choice?

mine is the mp5 and if by default: carb

100pr00f
04-21-2008, 08:14 AM
i think any of the assult riffles except the single fire ones are my fav to use
i dont use the same weapons all the time when im done the challenges i go for the next one so i can prostege faster

i play lots of search and destroy

Prince Rai
04-21-2008, 08:20 AM
yeh i always do search and destroy (no homo), its more fun and requires good skill.

i do team d. also sometimes when im real bored and just feel like testing out new guns n shit.

i badly want the new maps though!!!

thatKid
04-23-2008, 08:02 PM
if any1 wants a clan tag just put

KR4K, slash crack

thought of it while high one day. and cause I'm sick at the game. sometimes

Sean
04-24-2008, 05:55 PM
i hate cunts like you who just sit in the grass and not doing anything

Lol yeah so do I. I never usually do it, it was just on this one game, they just kept coming to the same place. After about 10 kills I did stay there though to try and get the biggest streak I could.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
04-26-2008, 12:04 AM
you guys are lucky you can hide in your playstation sanction. lucky.
Bwahahahahahahahhaa

Visionz
04-29-2008, 07:05 PM
unseen512 on the PS3

I haven't been playin all that long and I'm not an expert or no shit at FPS so fairwarning, still the game is dope

Koolish
04-30-2008, 06:48 PM
man those challenges take fucking forever. i can't get head shots for shit.

thatKid
04-30-2008, 07:07 PM
any1 here know how you add friends? I'm kinda stuck on stupid

Prince Rai
05-01-2008, 03:48 AM
when u join a "room", there should be an option on the left saying "add friends".
that only works provided you have friends on the console's home.

thatKid
05-20-2008, 01:33 PM
ok. I complied a couple of friends. here and real life.

just wondering any1 here in a clan for ps3?

Rame
05-20-2008, 01:46 PM
There was a [corp] clan for a while but I guess that doesn't exist anymore, I haven't played it in a while.

ALCATRAZ
05-20-2008, 05:47 PM
COD replay value > GTA easy

Koolish
05-20-2008, 10:17 PM
too true.

Maccabee Ridah
05-23-2008, 07:31 AM
Is there any1 playing thiz shytonline in some clan...?!

Maccabee Ridah
06-14-2008, 12:29 PM
Is there any1 playing thiz shyt online in some clan...?!

*bump*

Rame
09-15-2008, 08:46 AM
Who still plays this game on PS3?

I'd like to beat some of you guys.

16th_Chamber
09-15-2008, 12:43 PM
i enjoy this game very much on the xbox360.
________
Lovely_Girl (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/cam/Lovely_Girl/)

Rame
09-16-2008, 01:08 PM
I reached level 55 Commander yesterday.

What do I need to do now? Beat all the achievements or whatever it's called or is there a way to get further?

Rame
09-16-2008, 05:15 PM
I already have you in my list.

I'll see you online sometime..

kurupt_kw
09-16-2008, 05:17 PM
Threw it in for the first time in months a couple of days ago and was getting raped. I used to finish top 3 all the time now I can barely get a damn UAV. Stopped playing when the new maps came out and had only tried Chinatown when I first downloaded. Got to try Broadcast and the River one whatever it's called. (maybe river??) Not a fan of all the snipers on that one.

Rame
09-17-2008, 12:58 PM
I reached level 55 Commander yesterday.

What do I need to do now? Beat all the achievements or whatever it's called or is there a way to get further?

So..

kurupt_kw
09-17-2008, 03:29 PM
So..

You have a couple options. You can either just work at completing all of the challenges for all the guns. If you get all of the headshots for all guns in each class (Assault, LMG, SMG) you unlock gold plated guns. For example if you get all the headshots for the LMG class you unlock a golden SAW.

Or you could enter prestige mode which clears everything you have (scopes, silencers, guns) and you start over at level 1 basically. If you enjoy going through the challenges you may want to do this. All it does though is give you "prestige" or bragging rights I suppose. I think there is a limit on how many times you can do this. I did this once and now I just piss around trying to get headshots.

Rame
09-19-2008, 03:10 AM
Alright.

I think I'll finish a couple more chanllenges first.

Thanks.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-19-2008, 03:45 AM
I finished the campaign pretty quickly on regular level or whatever.

Might try the hardest some time this weekend.

I was playing like an idiot on the other one, i just run through most area blazing.

Cool game though, ill have to play online sometime soon.

It's fucking dark sometimes though.

Aclikyano
09-21-2008, 04:19 AM
PSN: AtotheC

In a CLAN:Hard 2 Overcome

Prestige: 10

Rame
09-22-2008, 05:10 AM
Added.

Hollow Dartz
09-22-2008, 10:20 AM
I still play my psn is Wu-Renegade

KERZO
09-23-2008, 12:46 PM
I'm still playing this game. if yer gonna do prestige then dont finish the challenges cos thats a waste of time as you dont need the exp for doing them. go prestige as soon as possible then start the challenges from scratch.

HANZO
09-23-2008, 01:19 PM
im a prestige 10 now.. prestige is soo fuckin pointless but i still did it.

game nevers gets old the replay value is very good.

Rame
09-23-2008, 02:09 PM
I'm still playing this game. if yer gonna do prestige then dont finish the challenges cos thats a waste of time as you dont need the exp for doing them. go prestige as soon as possible then start the challenges from scratch.

Yeah, I was thinking about that.

I'll go into prestige mode next time I play the game.

kurupt_kw
09-23-2008, 02:40 PM
What are peoples stats for the game??

I noticed I had around 7 days 6 hours of play time. I have 1513 headshots. That's about all I can remember.

Ritter
10-01-2008, 02:11 PM
Anyone playing on any cracked servers?

Hit me up on x-fire: socko36

16th_Chamber
10-11-2008, 03:49 AM
this game da best

on the 360 :-)
________
Zoloft Settlement Update (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/zoloft/)

KERZO
10-11-2008, 07:09 AM
I've not been playing as much lately but my stats for COD4 (Xbox360) are -

Lv43
Score: 67204
Kills: 6009
Headshots: 461
Assist: 1244
Streak: 11
Deaths: 4064
Time Played: 3d 8h 5m

Just about to go on and add some more kills to that...

16th_Chamber
10-12-2008, 02:11 AM
hardcore search da best
________
FIX PS3 (http://fixps3.info/)

oLd_KaiNry
10-12-2008, 11:17 PM
i play on the PS3 and my name is JULZm4

im usually playing SnD or Free for all

feel free to add me if y'all want, im having a mic this week

Rame
10-13-2008, 09:23 AM
I'm getting a mic too so that I can re-create the sounds on the other end of the line. Lol.

16th_Chamber
10-14-2008, 12:57 AM
i have Cod5 beta!!! and xbox made me change my GT :(.
________
married woman Cams (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/housewives/)

shaolinsword
10-14-2008, 01:44 AM
i have Cod5 beta!!! and xbox made me change my GT :(.

why'd it make you change your tag?

16th_Chamber
10-14-2008, 01:22 PM
why'd it make you change your tag?

Guess I got reported too much? I don't know, but i know i love to talk shit!
________
Uggs (http://uggstoreshop.com/)

HANZO
10-14-2008, 01:30 PM
yeah if ppl file complaints about your gamertage name then they will make you change it.

its kind of a good way to change your GT for free.

i didnt get the BETA for COD5 which sucks.

oLd_KaiNry
10-16-2008, 04:55 PM
after playing the game for 2 weeks theres 3 things that really annoy me about this game

1st. You have no control on the maps you play, i like it when im able to play the same map over and over non-stop

2nd. IT TAKES FUCKING 2-3 SNIPER SHOTS TO KILL SOMEONE !!! WTF IS THAT BULLSHIT !?!?!

3rd. By the time a friend sends me a room invite, the rooms are already filled up. It always take me 10-15mins for me and my friends to hook up in a room

it's a good game but i def feel like they rushed the online mode

HANZO
10-16-2008, 05:06 PM
2nd. IT TAKES FUCKING 2-3 SNIPER SHOTS TO KILL SOMEONE !!! WTF IS THAT BULLSHIT !?!?!

you must have a PS3. on the xbox they updated the game which makes sniping single shot.

oLd_KaiNry
10-16-2008, 05:33 PM
yea ps3...

its so hard to quick snipe on that game cuz by the time you shoot the guy once he knows where you are and it becomes so easy for him to kill you. and if you just camp with a sniper and you see an enemy you shoot him one time and he'll just run away and hide.

HANZO
10-29-2008, 04:52 PM
if anyone wants the code for COD5 BETA for the PC ask me i got one. i dnt play on the PC.

thatKid
10-29-2008, 05:28 PM
if anyone wants the code for COD5 BETA for the PC ask me i got one. i dnt play on the PC.

I'll take that shit

thatKid
10-29-2008, 05:29 PM
Any of ya'll feel like playing ground war tonight? Like's around 9 of us, if ya'll go on your ps3's

Visionz
12-12-2008, 12:49 AM
unseen512 on PS3

I'm usually finishing near-last every time I play but I still love the game, add me if you want

Kingkazim
12-14-2008, 06:01 AM
2.05 kd ratio
20,000 kills
9000 deaths

thats what you call owning in cod4

ALCATRAZ
05-24-2009, 01:56 PM
is anyone on the ps3 still playing this game ?? im always on "pacnasnbig" add me if u got skills

Prince Rai
05-24-2009, 03:05 PM
yeah im still on cod4!! princerai

ALCATRAZ
05-24-2009, 06:23 PM
iight next time i see you on ima send an invite