PDA

View Full Version : New Dope Mixtapes Out...

P-Noid Brown
01-19-2008, 06:08 PM
I've Recently Got A Couple Of New Mixtapes, The Mixtape Are Pretty Dope I've Listed The Titles , Gave A Score And A Lil Background Lemme Know What U Think.

Marsha Ambrosius: The Cronic Mixtape - Neo Soul Is Dead. 5/5 Perfect Album To Hear Wit A Shorty, Great Voice And Especially Great Album To Smoke Too..

Bishop Lamont: Pope Mobile 5/5. The Beats Are Dope And He's A Fresh West Coast Emcee Definitely Check It.

Black Milk And Bishop Lamont: Caltroit 1000/5. Definitely A Dope Mixtape And The Beats Are On Point.. All The Guest Appearances On The Album Are Sick... One Of The Best Mixtapes I've Heard Since Shady Consipracy Album.

American Ironman 3.5/5 . The Mixtape Is Decent.. Jay Sounds Way Better Over Rza Beats Than His Own Production But Jay's Songs Are Ehh...

D.j. Noodles & Stat Quo: Now Or Never. 10/5. Since Stat Was Pushed Back Since '03 , I've Been Dying To Hear More Material From This Guy. Stat Is A Great Emcee From The South, Definitely Respectable Hip-hop, He Has Alot To Say I Definitely Say Worth Checkin Out.

Meta4
01-19-2008, 09:10 PM
Bishop Lamont is a fuckin beast. He's doin' Caltroit: Metropolis mixtape with Black on the boards again.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
01-19-2008, 09:13 PM
you i didn't like bishop when he first dropped but now he's a beast wit it first Caltriot & next the Pope Mobile

J-Ronin
01-19-2008, 11:18 PM
That bishop and black milk tape is hard. Don't sleep on my new joint though son!

It's here! DJ J-Ronin's ALL ELEMENTS vol.8 hosted by Smif N Wessun
Cop it at your favorite mixtape spot or online at www.myspace.com/jronin
$6.99 each including shipping.

http://a58.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/98/l_2f3e8b1f153d517625ba7daa7d0bcc81.jpg

http://a285.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/103/l_f3274167f428c304f24b348e9ac1c9dc.jpg

INF
01-20-2008, 12:04 AM
I got CalTroit and I hated it. I dont play that shit unless I'm hard up.
I expected more from Lamont. I heard all this hype and then it turned out....just hype to me ( in my opinion).

I'll even go this far just for the haters _ Lil Wayne >> Bishop Lamont.

EDIT - you know what J-Ronin? I'm bout to start coppin that shit you got. :mmmyah:
I'll send you a screen shot to let you know I aint bullshittin either. That new one you got looks straight. 1

J-Ronin
01-20-2008, 12:30 AM
I would appreciate that fam. I have a paypal button on myspace but we can work out payment in other ways. Just holla at me!

-J