PDA

View Full Version : pablobaluba was banned

01-20-2008, 04:39 PM
yea, I spoke to the guy 5 min ago, he says he was banned.
whoever banned him did it probably because he was making fun of Sunny Winters on PM, calling him a ni**ar.. or maybe that thread that was erased... so I don't blame yall.
but the thing is the dude is far from racist, he's just kidding.. (I know him personally, so I'm 100% on this, the guy's a fuckin angel). Jasper's calling ppl n***as all the time and it's cool, why should this guy get banned permanently?

I think he really deserves to be here, cause he's making crazy beats, he's worked with beggaz and some other wu fam, he's posting useful shit on warcloud all the time... and he says he'll stop the PM bullshit.

I'll leave it up to you.. peace

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
01-20-2008, 04:50 PM
Pablobaluba is cool..He dont deserve a permaban..

begongo
01-21-2008, 07:31 AM
Yep, I don't think banning him was fair

vahacris
01-21-2008, 08:51 AM
hes little crazy, little gay but eventually hes aight...

Visionz
01-21-2008, 10:27 AM
idk, dude was sending out pm's that managed to be both gay and racist and I know its not the first time either, permabann seems a lil' harsh but actions have consequences, you'd think he'd learn that the first time around

01-21-2008, 11:51 AM
people love them, didn';t you see the "pablobaluba PM thread" ?!?

DJMethods
01-21-2008, 11:55 AM
Nah guy didnt deserve a perm ban, he made me piss myself with some of his shit.

Ban maybe from the racism but doubt the perma ban.. Did he cop a warning?

01-21-2008, 11:56 AM
nope. straight ban for no specified reason and unlimited period...

DJMethods
01-21-2008, 12:00 PM
fucked up, I was racist jokingly and BigBen just PM'd me and told me to cut the shit out. I think skampoe should go on a hunger strike.

Jeru
01-21-2008, 12:16 PM
While we're on the subject of banning people who worked with Wu-affiliates, ban Cilvaringz, he doesn't bring anything to the table :nonono:

I agree tho' with the people against pablo's banning...I can't stand the guy but that urbanlegend bastard is way worse

begongo
01-21-2008, 02:57 PM
FREE PABLOBALUBA

http://a820.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/31/l_5b713f37baf205eb941e2a2e4c9bdf3b.jpg

01-21-2008, 05:54 PM
this sucks. Sunny Winters is 100000000 more racist than pablo could ever be even if he tried....
...but I guess Sunny can say whatever he wants cause he "builds" in ktl, sharing his wisdom, while pablo just sends PMs...

Slide
01-21-2008, 05:55 PM
pablobaluba is good man!

12weLvE
01-21-2008, 06:18 PM
Pablo is an ill beat maker...

JackOfHearts
01-21-2008, 06:44 PM
see you lot wouldnt be sayin free pablobaluba if he wasnt so popular. if it was some other not as popular background guy being rascist you lot would kill him.

01-21-2008, 06:55 PM
sunny winters is popular and racist and I wouldn't stick up for him......

it's just that pablo is a really nice guy.

JackOfHearts
01-21-2008, 09:34 PM
point taken ^!

FatherSl!me
01-21-2008, 09:38 PM
sunny winters is popular and racist and I wouldn't stick up for him......

it's just that pablo is a really nice guy.
002 wants to get drunk with pablobabaluba in his underwear. fags

01-22-2008, 07:01 AM
Mods do something please..

begongo
01-22-2008, 07:41 AM
why do people get banned when they shit on "niggers" but they don't get banned when they shit on "crackers" ?
I'm totally against racism but if you wanna ban ... either ban all that discriminate in any way, or either don't ban anyone

01-22-2008, 08:03 AM
they've got the right to shit on crackers because hundreds of years ago, some people who were black were slaves... I hear that anyone who is black deserves some kind of compensation too. You see, when a black guy was whipped and enslaved 200 years ago, he could transfer all that pain to any black guy today. plus he was every black guy today's grandpa.

Ya_Bane
01-22-2008, 10:38 AM
again? lol

Let him loose. And if not, his other account works fine it seems... So it ain't the end of the world.

EAGLE EYE
01-22-2008, 02:17 PM
he needs to be perma-banned because he was pm'ing pedo shit. I almost considered contacting the hosting company, but regarding how different US and Euro laws are, it seemed pointless.

Please take note of this Prolifical or Tom.

WARPATH
01-22-2008, 03:04 PM
they've got the right to shit on crackers because hundreds of years ago, some people who were black were slaves....and their children, their children's children, and their children's' children's' children have since been put at a disadvantage in a system originally designed to keep white people rich and black people working in the fields. None of these people had any land, or recources to call their own when they arrived in America. They never had any basis to build strong communities and deprived of basic human rights up until the last 50 years.

fixed.

born invincible
01-22-2008, 03:46 PM
what folks here fail to realize is that there are things that go on that you may not necessarily see. i know pablo had been PM people stupid shit... i have gotten complaints of it. i know he has been warned MULTIPLE times to chill with that shit by several mods on several occasions... and he said it would stop.. but still it hasnt. so this guys problems start with himself. not being able to leave people the fuck alone... i dont care what you say on the boards. and yes there are others i have seen that have said some racist shit... but pablo took that shit a step further by sending PMs to people. he had been warned. he chose to continue. now he is permabanned. really... its quite simple. i dont know why yall all scratching yalls heads talkin bout hes such a good dude. he asked for this shit by not leavin people alone...

11th Chamber
01-22-2008, 04:42 PM
I couldent be happier. That faggot kept sending me PM's of Bruce Willis and shit

urbanlegendmf
01-22-2008, 06:25 PM
what folks here fail to realize is that there are things that go on that you may not necessarily see. i know pablo had been PM people stupid shit... i have gotten complaints of it. i know he has been warned MULTIPLE times to chill with that shit by several mods on several occasions... and he said it would stop.. but still it hasnt. so this guys problems start with himself. not being able to leave people the fuck alone... i dont care what you say on the boards. and yes there are others i have seen that have said some racist shit... but pablo took that shit a step further by sending PMs to people. he had been warned. he chose to continue. now he is permabanned. really... its quite simple. i dont know why yall all scratching yalls heads talkin bout hes such a good dude. he asked for this shit by not leavin people alone...
yea he Pmed me ghey stuff, i was gonna Pm him gross stuff but he blocked his messages :mmmyah:

Visionz
01-23-2008, 12:33 AM
they've got the right to shit on crackers because hundreds of years ago, some people who were black were slaves....and their children, their children's children, and their children's' children's' children have since been put at a disadvantage in a system originally designed to keep white people rich and black people working in the fields. None of these people had any land, or recources to call their own when they arrived in America. They never had any basis to build strong communities and deprived of basic human rights up until the last 50 years after which time the CIA continued to find ways to kill their communities strongest leaders up until the point that they then started flooding these very same neighborhoods with both guns and drugs so that they'd have an easy excuse to send them back to prison and the bonds of slavery from which they all started here in America.
fixed yet again

vahacris
01-24-2008, 12:39 PM
LOL at those guys who still fixing post about black in usa.... i know all you do is pushin back shit he was talkin but come on - if you believe the shit you said youre just another racists out here.......

peps being wolf to each other because of what happens hundred years ago....shit is not funny, its retarded and thats why racism never die. leave it alone this shit kills you, and if you gonna thinks that way, you always have some explaination. you could kill/rape/rob/etc crackers cuz like you said its their grandfathers fathers fault in the first place......

haha white man is a devil and blacks are so angelous they should have that aureola over the head shit. +plus all their crimes are really only payin debs to 'slave-masters' childrens.................

Visionz
01-24-2008, 01:07 PM
lol, how is pointing out that the CIA loves putting hits out on black leaders racist?

This isn't hundred of years ago, this is the last thirty, forty. I'm just trying to educate folks who think the racist institutions of America went away a long, long time ago. It's just not the case.

Slide
01-24-2008, 01:29 PM
=(

01-24-2008, 10:46 PM
lol, how is pointing out that the CIA loves putting hits out on black leaders racist?

This isn't hundred of years ago, this is the last thirty, forty. I'm just trying to educate folks who think the racist institutions of America went away a long, long time ago. It's just not the case.

that is true, and any person who was opressed has the right to shit on the opressors, not the entire fucking population of the same colour. I know I'm just wasting my time right now, so I just wanna say peace, even to father time whos callin ppl gay on the internet..

Visionz
01-25-2008, 12:49 AM
....but this is the thing, Sunny don't hate on me personally, ain't ever really been that way. He don't hate whites, might hate these white institutions, ...........but not just outright hate all white people..........I would say he's incredibly distrusting of whites though because of these before-mentioned institutions which (I'm trying to point out in my post) is justifiable. More than anything he's just misunderstood on these boards. I think alot of that is due to fact that alot of yall aren't from america, and due to location, the perspective's impossible to completely grab. I pray that we will one day be able to move on like it seems the rest of the world has, but until the institutions pay their retributions or crumble, I don't think here it'll every happen. Its incromprehensible to me to truly understand why they do what they do. I understand how they operate, I understand how they use these things as a means to a profit but WHY, you know, if the sense of aren't you a living person?? type shit. WHY do they hate them So much to torture them the way they do? I'll never understand. Only in America baby.

vahacris
01-25-2008, 08:05 AM

its racism man! cuz they kill ANYONE who would fuck wit them, a be opposite to them..... its not like its only black who they deal with that way...... if i would gather peps against goverment they would fuck me up even if whitest guy on earth

Slide
01-25-2008, 08:40 AM
vahacris who racism man?

Suga Duga
01-25-2008, 08:55 AM
glad he's gone, anyway this discussion is unnecessary, he overdid it

01-30-2008, 06:51 AM
this is pablo's answer to born invincible (he knows nobody's going to un-ban him, but he just wanted me to post this)

what folks here fail to realize is that there are things that go on that you may not necessarily see.

1. if they don't see..then it's not public. it's private. so it's not your job what i do private.

i know pablo had been PM people stupid shit... i have gotten complaints of it. i know he has been warned MULTIPLE times to chill with that shit by several mods on several occasions...

2. yes. i've been doing this shit from time to time. and NO...i haven't been WARNED MULTIPLE times. i've only been warned ONCE a year ago when i was also temp banned for a month or so. but after that even if i sent pm's :)) lol, people got used to it. and btw some got hot chicks...some got gay pics..everyone got what i considered he deserved. SO I WAS NOT WARNED EVEN ONCE this time.

and he said it would stop.. but still it hasnt.

3. What??? WTF????? Show me the proof! I swear i didn't say something like this!!! I'm really disapointed by your attitude and what you say after i get banned.

so this guys problems start with himself. not being able to leave people the fuck alone... i dont care what you say on the boards.

4. Oh no! Wrong! You should care a lot more about what people say on the boards and less what they do private. Don't you see what a retarded board it has become?
If they get a pm from pablobaluba...they should not click. It's their choice + there is an option to ignore buddy! Why is that option there??? (please answer) Your job is to take care about what's going on PUBLIC not PRIVATE! (for all the mods)

and yes there are others i have seen that have said some racist shit... but pablo took that shit a step further by sending PMs to people. he had been warned. he chose to continue. now he is permabanned. really... its quite simple. i dont know why yall all scratching yalls heads talkin bout hes such a good dude. he asked for this shit by not leavin people alone...

5. So once again! I have NOT been warned!

So..to summarize all up:

1. Don't lie! I wasn't warned! And i NEVER promised i will stop! (it's obvious..i couldn't promise something like this because i wasn't warned in the first place).

2. Your job is to clean the PUBLIC bullshit not the PRIVATE! The users can handle that by themselves. (IGRNORE USER function). But publicly they can't edit or delete antyhing. So you are doing more than you are supposed to do...

3. So i guess i got banned because i sent SUNNY WINTERS a pm asking him if he is a "nigger"...lol...just because he "builds" more with prolifical and the mods...haha...SUNNY WINTERS will be my slave forever...haha stupid nigger. btw...the reason i got banned for was not specified

i don't think you lied intentionally, cause i've known you for a long time and you're a nice guy. maybe you were just not informed.

i know i won't get unbanned after this message...it's something normal. i probably wouldn't to that either in your place, because it would show that you admit that you were wrong. But i hope you just think about POINT 2 above and your job on a forum.

peace

born invincible
01-30-2008, 09:11 AM
so what he does in private here is okay? like harassing people via PM? that kind of stuff may not be out in the public but its still disruptive when he harasses other users thru PMs.

he can say what he wants... it wont change anything.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-30-2008, 10:32 AM
they've got the right to shit on crackers because hundreds of years ago, some people who were black were slaves... I hear that anyone who is black deserves some kind of compensation too. You see, when a black guy was whipped and enslaved 200 years ago, he could transfer all that pain to any black guy today. plus he was every black guy today's grandpa.
002 I rarely point out shit but this is a ridiculous statement unless you live in america and see first hand how african americans and minorities are treated differently in the work force and society in general. The Caucasian Government will never admit they were wrong for slavery and never will they apologize. I speak from my own life experience.

Edgar Erebus
01-30-2008, 10:40 AM

Like whole fucking race is responsible for that shit. I'm proudly saying that I live in fucking country that first in the world outlawed slavery. It was somewhere in 10th century.

Plus, slavery ain't limited to white/black. Blacks were often slaves to blacks and whites to whites, even yellows to yellows, you remember that.

That is same shit like saying that every non-Jewish person is responsible for what Hitler did to Jews.

Edgar Erebus
01-30-2008, 10:44 AM
2. yes. i've been doing this shit from time to time. and NO...i haven't been WARNED MULTIPLE times. i've only been warned ONCE a year ago when i was also temp banned for a month or so. but after that even if i sent pm's :)) lol, people got used to it. and btw some got hot chicks...some got gay pics..everyone got what i considered he deserved. SO I WAS NOT WARNED EVEN ONCE this time.

That's what it is... And, as usually, those who got hot chicks (like me) gotta suffer from tyranny of gay-pic-receiver majority.

Y'all brothers shoulda realized a long time ago that it's only your fault you're getting gay stuff.

FREE PABLOBALUBA

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-30-2008, 10:56 AM
PABLO was banned for being a nuisance.

Private or public this is a board run by mods.

If you want to risk being banned by all means do what PABLO did.

He was infact warned there is a thread in gen chat in which he responded he would stop.

I'm not going to find it but its there.

002 I know PABLO is you friend.

002 I know you wish he could return

002 but he really brought this upon his self.

PABLO just went a lil too far

PABLO thinks its fun to fuck with people by sending PMs

LET THIS BE A LESSON LEARNED.

IF YOU STALK MEMBERS BY CONTINUOUSLY PMing THEM YOU WILL BE PERMABANNED

END OF STORY.

Come Honor Face
01-30-2008, 12:01 PM
permapwned!

born invincible
01-30-2008, 01:56 PM
can i get a amen?

01-30-2008, 02:11 PM
Amen!
I've stopped trying. I understand both sides...
only one thing bothers me, that other cats were not banned, since we all keep it so strict.. anyway, peace.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-30-2008, 02:28 PM
No one else has gone to such effort to annoy people and harass them Only PABLO took it to that level.

01-30-2008, 02:51 PM
I've told pablo it's over, but he still wants to know:

"one more thing and it's over. What's the purpose of ignore user function? END"

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-30-2008, 02:58 PM
Its an option, just like whats the purpose of registering when you can view the threads with out posting its an option also.

Ignore a user just hides that users posts.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-30-2008, 03:03 PM
PABLO is trying to not accept responsibility for his actions by stating there is an Ignore function. Well thats just as dumb as going out of your way to harass users with PM's

L~>1<~NKS
01-30-2008, 03:54 PM
I can't knock the kid. He sent me these through PM:

http://storage0.dms.mpinteractiv.ro/media/2/84/3211/856538/7/pict014.jpg

http://storage0.dms.mpinteractiv.ro/media/2/84/3211/938665/41/mihaela-tudor-198.jpg

Nigga - you can send me pics of the female creation anytime.

Has he been banned before? Are those the warnings yawl gave him?? Cuz if you did then I can understand that. But if it's his first Ban and it's permanent, then I gotta overstand that shit.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-30-2008, 04:13 PM
Yes

Yes

L~>1<~NKS
01-30-2008, 04:18 PM
Yes

Yes

Ight so he IS and idiotiotic thoughtful knucklehead. Fuck it..

Pablo what can I say.

Edgar Erebus
01-30-2008, 04:20 PM
Look... I know he been warned and shit. But that harrassing people and shit was his fucking way to fuck wit people who are shit posters (and basically everyone but themselves agree that they're shit posters). If you was consistent you'd ban Huggah, Heat, Jasper, SaqurakiHanamichi and ThaShaolinAssassin a long time ago. (I know they are your Corpse f friends tho). Pablo was at least so nice to harrass you in PM, not in fucking public.

Plus he's excellent producer. You locked up a guy that actually brought something for this forum.

That's why I don't feel this punishment. Way 2 severe.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-30-2008, 04:27 PM
Look... I know he been warned and shit. But that harrassing people and shit was his fucking way to fuck wit people who are shit posters (and basically everyone but themselves agree that they're shit posters). If you was consistent you'd ban Huggah, Heat, Jasper, SaqurakiHanamichi and ThaShaolinAssassin a long time ago. (I know they are your Corpse f friends tho). Pablo was at least so nice to harrass you in PM, not in fucking public.

Plus he's excellent producer. You locked up a guy that actually brought something for this forum.

That's why I don't feel this punishment. Way 2 severe.
Why would we ban Huggah, Heat, Jasper, SaqurakiHanamichi and ThaShaolinAssassin a long time ago.

Seriously whats the charge?
making fun of people in gen chat?
Thats what gen chat is for.
As far as them being my corpse friends i met them all here and I went there to post stuff I can't on here.

L~>1<~NKS
01-30-2008, 04:27 PM
Ah whateva.

Yo, Pablo I'll keep you in mah sig for a week. If they don't bring you back, there's not much else I can do. Websites are usually aren't to democratic about these things anyway. Besides the US Constitutional mindstate hasn't been around for about 8 years now.

P.E.A.C.E.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-30-2008, 04:28 PM
Its not out of the question I have the ability to lift his ban I'll just wait and see.

Edgar Erebus
01-30-2008, 04:35 PM
Why would we ban Huggah, Heat, Jasper, SaqurakiHanamichi and ThaShaolinAssassin a long time ago.

Seriously whats the charge?
making fun of people in gen chat?
Thats what gen chat is for.
As far as them being my corpse friends i met them all here and I went there to post stuff I can't on here.

So? Pablo was making fun of people on PM. What's the fucking difference - except that everybody must suffer from those people moronism and Pablo's fucked-upness was aimed only at those that deserved?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-30-2008, 04:37 PM
So? Pablo was making fun of people on PM. What's the fucking difference - except that everybody must suffer from those people moronism and Pablo's fucked-upness was aimed only at those that deserved?

Its called harassment/stalking its one thing to be made fun of in thread and another to receive multiple PMs that harass in secrecy.

Edgar Erebus
01-30-2008, 04:40 PM
So you mean it's more sick and dangerous to be a private asshole than a public exhibitionist asshole? I'm harrassed every damn day here in public by those I already listed and by their general idiocy, load of people's racism and prejudices and Wu-haters that freely talk shit. I think that's bigger suffering than receiving annoying PM's from some Romunian motherfucker.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-30-2008, 04:54 PM
Yes, he is being cowardly.

Edgar Erebus
01-30-2008, 04:56 PM
Bullshit.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-30-2008, 05:01 PM
Bullshit.
Cows do too.

begongo
01-31-2008, 04:05 AM
Its not out of the question I have the ability to lift his ban I'll just wait and see.
ben, at least make it a temporary ban, not a permaban cuz that's really exaggerated

Edgar Erebus
01-31-2008, 04:55 AM
Ben ---

Thread: ............. (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50145)

view this ^^ trash and then tell me is what pablo did worse than this shit.

Slide
01-31-2008, 06:14 AM
Free PABLOBALUBA

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-31-2008, 12:07 PM
Ben ---

Thread: ............. (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50145)

view this ^^ trash and then tell me is what pablo did worse than this shit.

What Pablo did was worse.

The Ghost
01-31-2008, 12:44 PM
So this is what the threads of the corp have turned into?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-31-2008, 01:40 PM
No, just some members choose to make such threads.

01-31-2008, 05:54 PM
I agree with everything you said so far in this topic, bigben, except that pablo's shit was worse than that.
what's worse? a guy who makes racist jokes or a guy who really is a racist, and really means that stupid shit?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-31-2008, 06:08 PM
the reason why its worse is because he was doing some behind the scenes shit. I may lift his ban soon but I must speak to the mod that permabanned him first before I lift it.

Hellspawn
02-01-2008, 04:46 AM
Pablo aint racist, I know him, in fact he was the first person I knew in this site before the crash, he always been nice and funny and contribueted to the first Wu-Corp mixtape like no other...he really dont deserve to be banned especially if he diudnt been warned "multiple" times before.

FREE PABLO

02-01-2008, 06:26 AM
Pablo aint racist, I know him, in fact he was the first person I knew in this site before the crash, he always been nice and funny and contribueted to the first Wu-Corp mixtape like no other...he really dont deserve to be banned especially if he diudnt been warned "multiple" times before.

FREE PABLO

co-sign

FREE PABLOBALUBA :dududu:

11th Chamber
02-01-2008, 10:23 PM
you guys that say Free Pablo, arent the ones who get gay ass PM's sent to you from that fag

02-01-2008, 10:41 PM
proof that pablo is not racist or gay :p

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/zer02/other%20shit/pabloslam.jpg

Edgar Erebus
02-02-2008, 01:48 PM
you guys that say Free Pablo, arent the ones who get gay ass PM's sent to you from that fag

See my sig? That's what Pablo sent me.

And if you got a gay PM... Well, didn't you already get that you deserved it?

Suga Duga
02-02-2008, 02:34 PM
no

JASPER
02-02-2008, 06:24 PM
Pablo can suck my dick.

Dokuro
02-02-2008, 07:00 PM
yea, I spoke to the guy 5 min ago, he says he was banned.
whoever banned him did it probably because he was making fun of Sunny Winters on PM, calling him a ni**ar.. or maybe that thread that was erased... so I don't blame yall.
but the thing is the dude is far from racist, he's just kidding.. (I know him personally, so I'm 100% on this, the guy's a fuckin angel). Jasper's calling ppl n***as all the time and it's cool, why should this guy get banned permanently?

I think he really deserves to be here, cause he's making crazy beats, he's worked with beggaz and some other wu fam, he's posting useful shit on warcloud all the time... and he says he'll stop the PM bullshit.

I'll leave it up to you.. peace
he was baned for sexual harassmen (her ass) he pm almost evry oneon this site with varry gay photos so yah hes dead and i hope he burns in hell
(the pope of the wu-vatican has spookin)

ps Free HEYZEUS

11th Chamber
02-03-2008, 12:14 AM
See my sig? That's what Pablo sent me.

And if you got a gay PM... Well, didn't you already get that you deserved it?

he was sending me Bruce Willis pics you faggot

Longbongcilvaringz
02-03-2008, 12:48 AM
all you guys are pathetically sensitive.

but, lets even the ledger and ban those fucking joggaboos like Sunny Winters and Stylemaster (who continual posts offensive pictures of himself in pitifully distasteful attire) who are openely racist.

either you have open slather racism or a no tolerance policy.

haha at the bruce willis pictures, 11th Chamber deserves that for his pretentious, clearly racist signature.

thanks niggers and mexicans.

Slide
02-03-2008, 02:25 AM
Why Pablo don't register on WTF?

11th Chamber
02-03-2008, 04:12 AM
all you guys are pathetically sensitive.

but, lets even the ledger and ban those fucking joggaboos like Sunny Winters and Stylemaster (who continual posts offensive pictures of himself in pitifully distasteful attire) who are openely racist.

either you have open slather racism or a no tolerance policy.

haha at the bruce willis pictures, 11th Chamber deserves that for his pretentious, clearly racist signature.

thanks niggers and mexicans.

a guy who complains about "racists" during his whole post, ends its with "niggers and mexicans".

Fuck you if you got a problem with Clay Davis. Sheeeeiiiit fuck you faggot

Longbongcilvaringz
02-03-2008, 09:52 AM
im not complaining about racism, you illeterate sub human.

i just think that racism against niggers is treated differently than racism directed towards pales on this site.

back in your box Clay, or whatever white name youve adopted.

DJMethods
02-03-2008, 01:05 PM
Damn, this is messed up.

Agree with bigben in a way but Slim T too. How can we make threads designed to harass one person about whatever reason, publicly humiliate them (bit extreme I know), and it be ok but Pablo taking his problems to PM not? I didn't get the messages so fuck knows what they're like, but isn't it more mature to sort out any beef that way then take it public?

I copped abusive PM's off beautifulrock ages back and thought "good, better then us fucking up more threads" (alls good now).

seems weird.. if he's sending gay pics, why do these guys click to see them? Why bother replying "you faggot" and giving a reaction?

PS: So who snitched on him? Guess they should get banned too :p

02-03-2008, 02:33 PM
all I have to say about this is:

http://www.youtube.com/user/pablobaluba

and...

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/zer02/other%20shit/pabloslam.jpg

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
02-03-2008, 04:11 PM
Is that pablo?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
02-03-2008, 04:13 PM
I appreciate every ones opinion on this matter and a resolution will soon be made.

Peace

11th Chamber
02-03-2008, 04:22 PM
i just think that racism against niggers is treated differently than racism directed towards pales on this site.

care to elaborate?

*On a side note, its not that hard to type 'blacks' instead of 'niggers'*

02-03-2008, 04:24 PM
yea, it's him with the rubik cubes and the basketball

Dokuro
02-04-2008, 05:40 PM
002 shound be baned for comunicating with the excumunicated

Longbongcilvaringz
02-05-2008, 08:49 AM
care to elaborate?

*On a side note, its not that hard to type 'blacks' instead of 'niggers'*

racists terms on this site are generally allowed to be used freely, so i dont see what the problem is.

its all semantics.

Edgar Erebus
02-05-2008, 04:23 PM
002 shound be baned for comunicating with the excumunicated

http://www.shift-1.com/1.gif Anti-Pope (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=31293) http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif
Banned

Who lives by the sword dies by the sword.

Dokuro
02-05-2008, 06:09 PM
Church

but in what ralivince is that

shot with your eye's not with your hand
aim with your mind not with your eye
kill with your heart not with your mind
-code of the gunslinger

Dokuro
02-05-2008, 06:12 PM
oh stupid i git it now you think im really banned

http://www.adozensteps.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/dumbass.jpg

begongo
02-10-2008, 07:40 AM
well what's the result? is pablo getting unbanned?

Edgar Erebus
02-10-2008, 11:19 AM
Church

but in what ralivince is that

shot with your eye's not with your hand
aim with your mind not with your eye
kill with your heart not with your mind
-code of the gunslinger

oh stupid i git it now you think im really banned

HAHAHA!

What an idiot

King Tron 1
02-11-2008, 04:25 PM
this dude still banned?

Dokuro
02-11-2008, 11:03 PM
yes and he will reman as such
lock thread and after doin so bann any one who brings him up again

02-11-2008, 11:48 PM
wow, wucorp certainly looks good to you without pablo, doesn't it?

begongo
03-09-2008, 08:43 AM
well what's the result? is pablo getting unbanned?
bump

Longbongcilvaringz
03-09-2008, 12:08 PM
id like to know also.

this case has huge significance in terms of precedence, if this ban is continued there would be just cause for banning half of the active posters in General Chat.

36chambers
03-09-2008, 01:59 PM
why was he banned?

03-09-2008, 02:03 PM
he was sending PMs with pics of beautiful women to the peeps he liked, and gay dudes to the peeps he disliked...

plus, he made fun of Sunny Winters' obvious racism by asking him if he's a n**a on PM.

the thing is that he was never warned, not once, and secondly, Sunny Winters and other cats make racist remarks all the time and they're serious, while pablo was clearly joking.

36chambers
03-09-2008, 02:12 PM
so basically......... hes a racist stalker? ;)

DJMethods
03-09-2008, 02:15 PM

so basically............ he's every WuCorp Gen Chat poster?

begongo
03-09-2008, 02:21 PM
he was permabanned with "no reason specified"

racist stalker?

1. Racist
he's been a member for a long time and if there's one thing you can't call him ... that's racist
half of gen chat is racist, but they are all non-whites ... when they make threads mocking white people there's absolutely no action taken, when pablo calls out a racist like sunny winters ... he's banned

2. Stalker
each user has an ignore button that he may freely use, if they found baluba's PMs as being offensive or whatever (though they were just pics ... a picture is worth 1000 words ... and instead of writing endless appreciation or diss PMs to users, he sent them pics) they could've just ignored him

03-09-2008, 02:28 PM

like I said, he was joking. He's actually a very nice guy in reality. he had a period of about two weeks in wich he sent these PMs and made fun of Sunny Winters.

The others were the real racists, they expressed their "views" in dozens of topics and nobody banned them.

36chambers
03-09-2008, 02:31 PM
ok.

the mods will discuss it.

03-09-2008, 02:56 PM
Pablo is a good guy..:?

11th Chamber
03-09-2008, 04:27 PM
he was sending PMs with pics of beautiful women to the peeps he liked, and gay dudes to the peeps he disliked...

I never said shit disrespectful to the guy, he just started sending me gay shit. Thats why im happy that faggot was banned

Shitao
03-09-2008, 04:36 PM
1. Racist
he's been a member for a long time and if there's one thing you can't call him ... that's racist
half of gen chat is racist, but they are all non-whites ... when they make threads mocking white people there's absolutely no action taken, when pablo calls out a racist like sunny winters ... he's banned

I'm agree with you.

but the jews ... man ... i feel my heart pumping and my blood boiling when i start talking about these people .... jewish people are not a different race, they are just megalomaniacs and they consider themselves a race ... and also they self-attributed the term "anti-semitism" as being equal to "anti-jewish" ... like what the fuck ? tell me that these so called nowadays "anti-semits" are against lebanese for example? give me a break!
i have a fucking phobia of these people, you simply can`t confront them! you fucking come with evidence that these people are dangerous and they lock you up for being "anti-semit" .. it`s insane
and hitler ... he doesn`t get real respect from me ... but you know why ? because he didn`t finish what he started (((((:cheerlie:)))))
germans are good people, 99% actually hate nazis because they just beat up anyone they find defenseless no matter their ethnicity
that`s about it

(http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42506&page=2)

No offense Heinrich Guevara. Just for fun.

Ah and free Pablo :king:

begongo
03-10-2008, 05:51 AM
lol Shitao, you still didn't get over it
but you know as much as I know, that if hitler finished his shit, TV wouldn't be as shitty and manipulative as it is today

Shitao
03-10-2008, 06:18 AM
but you know as much as I know, that if hitler finished his shit, TV wouldn't be as shitty and manipulative as it is today

Hmm please don't include me in your stinking reasoning. I could NEVER agree with you. And what is manipulated? TV or you?
Sorry mods not the place to talk about that. But I think we got the solution: free pablo and ban begongo.

begongo
03-10-2008, 06:31 AM
ban begongo because?
he's racist?
oooooh wait ! how can a person be racist if the group he criticizes is not even a real race? lol
it's called an OPINION and if you ain't down with it, then it's your OPINION and I can respect that
it's not like I'm insulting people or considering myself superior or anything, actually jews are probably the most intelligent beings to ever inhabit this earth

Shitao
03-10-2008, 06:55 AM
http://www.clooneystudio.com/nespresso/nespresso001.jpg

What else?

ban begongo because?

Just for fun.

begongo
03-10-2008, 07:29 AM
you keep taking words out of context
you down with scientology ?

DJMethods
03-23-2008, 01:40 PM
bump

LuckyTheWonderDog
03-24-2008, 12:39 AM
ban begongo because?
he's racist?
oooooh wait ! how can a person be racist if the group he criticizes is not even a real race? lol
it's called an OPINION and if you ain't down with it, then it's your OPINION and I can respect that
it's not like I'm insulting people or considering myself superior or anything, actually jews are probably the most intelligent beings to ever inhabit this earth

To be fair they reckon there is actually a Jew gene.

Visionz
03-24-2008, 04:39 AM
id like to know also.

this case has huge significance in terms of precedence, if this ban is continued there would be just cause for banning half of the active posters in General Chat.you seem to be misinformed as to the reason of his banning, I don't think half the posters in general chat are on a massive campaign to send out gay PM's to everyone they don't like

plus, he made fun of Sunny Winters' obvious racism by asking him if he's a n**a on PM.

the thing is that he was never warned, not once, and secondly, Sunny Winters and other cats make racist remarks all the time and they're serious, while pablo was clearly joking.you keep saying that but its bullshit. The mods had already banned him for the same type of actions once before. Who's fault is it if you don't learn from your actions? Pablo has no one to blame but himself.

And enough with that race card being played one way or another, this was never about race or racism. The dude fucked up and got called on it and now the rest of yall are playing captain save-a-hoe trying to drag everyone else down with him. They should close this thread already.

begongo
03-24-2008, 04:57 AM
it's not a "race card" that's being played ... it's just the obvious reason

you just don't permaban someone because he sends gay pms on a GAY board that has an ignore button anyway, it's more than that

btw just out of curiosity, which one of the mods is the one that banned him?

Visionz
03-24-2008, 05:08 AM
no, you permaban him cuz you already banned him once for doin the shit and then he turns around and pulls the same shit AGAIN once he comes back.

"oh, what about the ignore button"........pablo's own exact same flawed logic

What about takin responsibility for your own actions?

begongo
03-24-2008, 05:41 AM
it's nothing like you're saying man

the first time he was banned he was sending real gay shit, and he stopped that, almost a year passed and he wasn't sending gay sex or anything like that, more like suggestive shit such as men in latex pants or funny situational gay pics ... it wasn't like "oh now that I'm back I'ma send even harder gay shit!"

this ban's reason wasn't pms ... it would be ridiculous .. I mean if that would be the reason, what about all the users that PUBLICLY harass other users by all means from sexuality, to race, religion, weight, heritage, family and all of that? it's just absurd

how can the ignore button logic be a flawed one, when the ignore button is the main tool for one to e-protect(lol)/distance himself from others and avoid such discomforts especially when they are done in a private way?

Visionz
03-24-2008, 06:00 AM
The logic is flawed cuz he tried using that as an excuse to do what ever the fuck he wanted here. "Yes, I am continuously sending you gay PM's but if you don't like it, ignore me." how bout you stop sending gay shit y'know? It's an attempt to absolve himself of any personal responsibility.

What if we took that very same logic to the streets? "What do you mean you're charging me for murder from those gunshots I put into that dude's chest, don't you know they sale bulletproof jackets?"

and the ban was about PM's. period. alot of you seem to WANT it to be about race but I can tell you of atleast two white posters that have come with some overtly rascist rants here on the boards PUBLICLY and were never banned for it.

begongo
03-24-2008, 06:25 AM
man ... taking your example so far as comparing it to physical harm is just an overreaction that proves how wrong you are

what happened was actually something like getting locked up for sending gay pictures in a mailbox ... IT'S ABSURD, for fucks sake

the fact that you pointed out that "at least two white posters" are racist, just highlights the fact that those users are exceptions, but a larger number of other users of other ethnicities are publicly harassing other users on the basis of their race without having to be highlighted or pointed out, because their attitude is already perceived as default and harmless

anyway ... it's your choice to see whatever you want to see, and side with whoever you want to side ... but you just DON'T WANT to admit it was about race

Longbongcilvaringz
03-24-2008, 10:50 AM
i do infact understand why he was banned.

and again, if he was banned for that, then many others should be banned also.

skampoe posted an inside out asshole.

anyone could have seen that with no warning, at least people could elect to not open pablos PM's.

people are posting pictures of dicks all over gen chat everyday.

just because i enjoy it immensely, does that really make it any better?

11th Chamber
03-25-2008, 12:12 AM
almost a year passed and he wasn't sending gay sex or anything like that, more like suggestive shit such as men in latex pants or funny situational gay pics ... it wasn't like "oh now that I'm back I'ma send even harder gay shit!"

and the reason he kept sending us that gay shit was...?

THE W
03-25-2008, 01:03 PM
all these soap operas that go on on this site are entertaining.

where's that michaels jackson eating popcorn gif when you need it.

VZA
03-25-2008, 01:31 PM
all these soap operas that go on on this site are entertaining.

where's that michaels jackson eating popcorn gif when you need it.

http://upit.section31.us/uploads/jackson4.gif

12-11-2008, 05:26 PM
ok, it's been a really long time. Shouldn't his ban be lifted? I mean, come oooonnnnnnnnn

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-12-2008, 03:05 PM
some of yall peoplez are blind.

Dokuro
12-13-2008, 03:19 AM
papalopuludelowdy will never be free unless you vote me for GENERAL moderator

Tomb
12-13-2008, 05:11 AM
blablabla - permaban, what's not to understand? pablo had his chances.