PDA

View Full Version : This whole website is fucked (cause Cilvarabdickringz and his dick-ring stanz)

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-21-2008, 08:34 PM
Thsi whole site is a metaphor for the State Of the Wu tang right now. The home page is laughable. Refusing to show any 8 diagrams adverts while Cilvagayz "I" ad is still showing 24/7. No interviews. No news. No nothing.

And you know whats the most disgusting thing about this place is that all these Cilva stanz run out of their wholes and say "Fair play to Cilva, hes hustlin,. hes doing his thign, he bought this website so he owns it, he can do what he wants.."

I got one thing to say to that - FUCK THAT. HWAT IS WRONG WITH YOU Why is he being let to do this? I dont give a fuck if he bought the website, ITS A WU TANG WEBSITE, NOT A CILVA RIGNS ONE, HE HAS NO RIGHT TO TAKEOVER THE ORIINGAL WU TANG WEBSITE.

Its not even as though hes good. hes some Euro homo who creamsin his pants of MJ still.

I d be more happy if 50 cent bought the website, and used it to push G Unit than this fake ass imposta.

:Y

urbanlegendmf
01-21-2008, 08:34 PM
http://spaceghetto.org/serendipity/uploads/ewewt.jpg

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-21-2008, 08:38 PM
Youre sick. I'm on a publ;ic computer dickbrain, people saw that.

im just mad cus Cilvringz is capitaliing on the weakness of the Wu right now. They cant even get someon to run their own website.

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-21-2008, 08:41 PM
lmao holy shit i laughed

TAURO
01-21-2008, 08:50 PM
Go to wu music group, you will be happier there.

FatherSl!me
01-21-2008, 08:55 PM
Youre sick. I'm on a publ;ic computer dickbrain, people saw that.

LOL!!! u had to see that 1 comin from wu corp bro

SKAMPOE
01-21-2008, 11:19 PM
hahahahaaahahahaa wu corp is da best

GENERAL WISE
12-31-2008, 05:32 AM
He's still here.