PDA

View Full Version : Question to Cilvaringz

Jammin
01-22-2008, 09:25 AM
when you hear u-god talking like that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNhNCotikOc and saying that he aint got no rza production and you got like 6 or 7 rza beats on your album, how you feeling about that.. and also what did you do to rza so he can give u 6 beats ...

JRoll
01-22-2008, 05:22 PM
Yeah let's hear it!

TSA
01-22-2008, 05:25 PM
i think Cilva blew a nigga for a box of instrumentalies

pill happy
01-22-2008, 05:50 PM
when you hear u-god talking like that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNhNCotikOc and saying that he aint got no rza production and you got like 6 or 7 rza beats on your album, how you feeling about that.. and also what did you do to rza so he can give u 6 beats ...

i'd also like to know this.

SL33
01-22-2008, 05:51 PM
hm...me to...

pill happy
01-22-2008, 05:56 PM

i'd also like to know this.

DrunkenMasta303
01-22-2008, 05:56 PM
yeah good question

TAURO
01-22-2008, 06:07 PM
Cilva's beats are old as fuck, he's been collecting them throughout the ninties. Cilva said it himself, his album has been years in the making, he even had to rewrite his lyrics on some of histracks because he said they sounded dated.

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-22-2008, 06:08 PM
WTF HE SAID HE HAD TO WAIT UNTIL 1997 TO GET A FUKEN BEAT...... thats mad pathetic

JRoll
01-22-2008, 07:05 PM
That's RZA for ya. "Yo just trust me son, trust me."

pill happy
01-23-2008, 08:08 AM
anwser please

Jammin
01-23-2008, 09:03 AM
WTF HE SAID HE HAD TO WAIT UNTIL 1997 TO GET A FUKEN BEAT...... thats mad pathetic
pathetic or true?

his first beat was black shampoo right?

Jammin
01-23-2008, 09:10 AM
i mean u-god is a fucking wu-tang general, so how come he aint got 6 or 7 rza beats on his album, same for inspectah deck

why he's so special for rza? he's def not a good mc

Durag
01-23-2008, 09:29 AM
Good question.

And if there was anybody who DIDNT need RZA beats its Cilvaringz. If uv ever heard his '3rd Chamber beats' CD u'll know what i mean, some of them are fuckin amazing.

Id actually have a lot more respect for ringz if he came out with an album that wasnt so Wu involved as 'I'. Its a good album but some of it comes across as chessy and just plain trying to hard.
But he could easily come with his own album, all his own beats, and have a fantastic album without involvment from the Wu, and have it on his own terms. No Wu dickriding, no chessyness, just dope music from ringz as an artist. People would have a lot more respect for him here, as i think a lot of the hate comes from the fact that he's such a Wu dickrider.

Back to the topic though, if there was anyone who NEEDS RZA production its U-God. Its funny who a dope producer who has fuck all really to do with Wu gets beats, and U-God whose been down since day one and who DOESNT produce gets no beats...

6 Brix
01-23-2008, 10:10 AM
cilva wont anser....

TAURO
01-23-2008, 10:15 AM
Good question.

And if there was anybody who DIDNT need RZA beats its Cilvaringz. If uv ever heard his '3rd Chamber beats' CD u'll know what i mean, some of them are fuckin amazing.

Id actually have a lot more respect for ringz if he came out with an album that wasnt so Wu involved as 'I'. Its a good album but some of it comes across as chessy and just plain trying to hard.
But he could easily come with his own album, all his own beats, and have a fantastic album without involvment from the Wu, and have it on his own terms. No Wu dickriding, no chessyness, just dope music from ringz as an artist. People would have a lot more respect for him here, as i think a lot of the hate comes from the fact that he's such a Wu dickrider.

Back to the topic though, if there was anyone who NEEDS RZA production its U-God. Its funny who a dope producer who has fuck all really to do with Wu gets beats, and U-God whose been down since day one and who DOESNT produce gets no beats...

I think it was also down to good timing, Cilva was just a lot more patient.....U-God wasn't.

Jammin
01-23-2008, 10:16 AM
I think it was also down to good timing, Cilva was just a lot more patient.....U-God wasn't.

so u-god had to release golden arms redemption in 2007..... hum ok

TAURO
01-23-2008, 10:18 AM
Not in 07. but I think if he had been a bit more patient, he would of got a more decent album around the time No Said Date dropped.

digitalsouljah36
01-23-2008, 10:24 AM
Bah, RZA should only make beats for those who appreciate them. It seems like most of the Clan has been dissing RZA lately.

Cee Oh Vee
01-23-2008, 10:35 AM

co-sign, wouldn't you just make your own :|

Jammin
01-23-2008, 10:42 AM
just answer these questions: who was the wu-tang producer in 97'? and is u-god a member of the wu-tang clan?

it's not pathetic, its just the truth

LuckyTheWonderDog
01-23-2008, 10:47 AM
Haha, even Raddrr got a RZA beat........

Maybe he's got the right idea - steal them, don't ask.

Jammin
01-23-2008, 10:50 AM
Haha, even Raddrr got a RZA beat........

Maybe he's got the right idea - steal them, don't ask.

raaddr aint got shit

LuckyTheWonderDog
01-23-2008, 10:58 AM
^^ He's got a RZA beat he reused but claims RZA gave him!

SL33
01-23-2008, 12:24 PM
Haha, even Raddrr got a RZA beat.......

ha ha ha ha whateva-whateva-whateva

u-god has the point though

INF
01-23-2008, 12:36 PM
nobody noticed that U-god was on the brink of tears like 2 times...damn. That shit is crazy. That shit is nuts. Nobody know cept them guys though. None of us is there. Thats why I dont ask shit like that thread starter has. It aint our biz why Cilva got them beats. He got em , he got em. Whatever. It aint really our biz (the pubic).

Tecknowledgist
01-23-2008, 12:53 PM
If I was U-God, I'd feel the same way. It's like your girlfriend who you've been with for 15 years won't give you any pussy but she's sleepin' with fat ugly motherfuckers she met at the grocery store last week. Shit hurts

6 Chambaz
01-23-2008, 01:08 PM
If I was U-God, I'd feel the same way. It's like your girlfriend of 15 years won't give you any pussy but she's sleepin' with fat ugly motherfuckers she met at the grocery store last week. Shit hurts

So you mean to say that cilva is a fat ugly motherfucker who gets fucked by RZA every week ?

Tecknowledgist
01-23-2008, 01:18 PM
Perhaps

Slide
01-23-2008, 01:27 PM
Cilva where are you?

KLIION JENSEN
01-23-2008, 01:34 PM
i mean u-god is a fucking wu-tang general, so how come he aint got 6 or 7 rza beats on his album, same for inspectah deck

why he's so special for rza? he's def not a good mc

fuck 6 or 7 RZA beats, U God & Deck need an album each from RZA, so does Masta Killa.

maybe the Rza beats Cilvaringz got are what he collected over the years, maybe he bought them individually, i'm sure Rza had a couple of Cilva beats over the years, amybe they traded up, you dont know, all you thought was, he suck Rza dick, maybe Rza believed in him same way as North Star. you dont know.

begongo
01-25-2008, 09:17 AM
still no answer...

rasoul36
01-25-2008, 09:41 AM
only GOD knows.

Cilvaringz
01-25-2008, 10:13 AM
i would actually answer faster if it only were for some more decent talk in here... lotta yall going off with that 'suck rza dick, wu dickrider' and other nonsense...

I don't know why RZA gave me more beats than U-God. I stayed dedicated to my work, maybe that's it. I'm not the greatest emcee, not trying to be neither, just trying to do my best and spit whatever was on the mind. RZA and I spend a lot of time together between 2003 and 2005, when we were doing all of those tours, during the shoots of Derailed in London, on the Clan tour, his birthday in Egypt, all of that. He took me and DJ Sueside along as brothers and I got to hear alot of beats, many amazing beats that I hoped would end up on 8 Diagrams.

I caught him in a couple of creative moments and that was that. I never paid him for any of it, neither did I pay for any of my Clan featurings.

In addition, I must say I done gave the entire Clan alot of beat CDs over the years, mostly from myself and Bronze. Why only a few ended up being recorded and released I don't know, but I gave alot and still do. I gave Meth 150 beats once and he liked each one of them and rhymed for 3 hours straight to all of them, but not one beat was ever recorded, why? I don't know. Ghost did the Guerilla Hood thing, and this Rainy Dayz Part 2 type of song that my man Blastah did, but he just told me yesterday that he recorded it, but couldn't fit it with the Big Dough Rehab tracklisting. Deck took the 'Lil Story beat without my knowledge and I tried hollaring at him about it, but in my entire career I must've spoken to Deck like twice, that's it.

U-God, he was my favorite around the time Iron Man came out and he was scheduled to drop an album called Warriors. I sent Uyi a beat CD with shit that was perfect for him, but again it might not have fitted with whatever route he was going musically.

I keep wondering why 4th Disciple and True Master have not been contributing or maybe why they haven't been asked to contribute to recent Wu projects. The whole beat system within the Wu I never really understood because all of the great great beats always remain unreleased.

But that's the story so far... any more questions...

TAURO
01-25-2008, 10:25 AM
Well that answers that.

TAURO
01-25-2008, 10:26 AM
Cilva, just wondering what you have in store for your next album?

Cilvaringz
01-25-2008, 10:33 AM
Just started working on it. First song for it is Plum Blossom feat. RZA, Killah Priest & Scientific Shabazz. Won't be done till next year for sure.

TAURO
01-25-2008, 10:34 AM
Just started working on it. First song for it is Plum Blossom feat. RZA, Killah Priest & Scientific Shabazz. Won't be done till next year for sure.

Fantastic, im glad you are featuring the killa bees more, do you think you may be able to get Timbo King or Hell Razah to feature?

Miliato
01-25-2008, 10:40 AM
U-God, he was my favorite around the time Iron Man came out and he was scheduled to drop an album called Warriors. I sent Uyi a beat CD with shit that was perfect for him, but again it might not have fitted with whatever route he was going musically.

I keep wondering why 4th Disciple and True Master have not been contributing or maybe why they haven't been asked to contribute to recent Wu projects. The whole beat system within the Wu I never really understood because all of the great great beats always remain unreleased.

thats sad.....i would be good to hear some of that, especially UGod on some dark shit again. that 4th & Tru Mas deal is also disappointing

TAURO
01-25-2008, 10:44 AM
I think when it comes to those beat cds, sometimes it's just label politics. Well more in Meth's case anyway.

TAURO
01-25-2008, 10:45 AM

I would really like to know the answer to this too.

WU-KILLAH
01-25-2008, 10:52 AM
Just a question by curiousity, how can you speak english that well ? it's like it's your native language for real

Miliato
01-25-2008, 10:54 AM
i think Tru was havin a problem with some shit (VH1 Honors)......wasnt gettin his paper or somethin.

that just sucks that theres so much good unreleased shit we aint get to hear, prob. never will

Jammin
01-25-2008, 10:57 AM
wow tauro just woke up when cilvaringz talked

Blastah
01-25-2008, 11:59 AM
Ghost did the Guerilla Hood thing, and this Rainy Dayz Part 2 type of song that my man Blastah did
Just this sentence proves how real Cilvaringz is, he actually played my beats to Ghost.

Y'all need to stop the hate because everything he does with those RZA and Wu-Element beats is for us, fans. Just be happy you managed to hear all the ill beats on "I"!

Kanha
01-25-2008, 12:57 PM
is there any way to send beats to ghost or anyone? haha

Rame
01-25-2008, 01:00 PM
Just a question by curiousity, how can you speak english that well ? it's like it's your native language for real

It's called proper education.

Slide
01-25-2008, 01:02 PM
Cilva where are you? I need to talk with you!

DUMBO
01-25-2008, 01:51 PM
it's wack to say sideways shit about cilva. he never did anything to hurt wu - meanwhile back at the pizza shop....
...and over at the hat shop....
all hell is breaking loose.

i will make sure to dl your next album mate - out of respect.

INF
01-25-2008, 02:09 PM
damn...dude just made me respect him. Where did I go wrong? my bad for getting caught up in the hater shit.my bad.

*digs out "I" for a disc to bump at work*

Krimewave
01-25-2008, 02:34 PM
Fantastic, im glad you are featuring the killa bees more, do you think you may be able to get Timbo King or Hell Razah to feature?

that would be ill.

Jet Set
01-26-2008, 04:13 AM
damn

WU-KILLAH
01-26-2008, 08:56 AM
It's called proper education.

nope

battle?
01-26-2008, 09:12 AM
1st off i want 2 thank rings for everything he has blessed upon this site. an furthermore, i really wish ur debut would of recieved more critical acclaim here in the states. it actually took me 3 months for the store up here in maine 2 get that shit. but it was well worth it. in my opionion the most complete solo album from a wu affil/wu member since birth of a prince..if anyhting the release of that an ur history wich is well documented on the dvd an in other places really enlightened an gave hope 2 a elementalist like myself. it further drove my beats,ryming,dj'n etc...
in the future..cud u try 2 release that shit on wax here?? singles etc..
i wud love 2 juggle some of ur "I" album but theres nowhere ive been able 2 find it..
again thanx rings!!!big ups!!!cant wait 4 the new ish...

Jasperz
01-26-2008, 09:25 AM
i will make sure to dl your next album mate - out of respect.

i'm sure he's thrilled -__-

nikos36
01-26-2008, 02:55 PM
Props Cilva, if some of the G's or Killa B's had your grind mentality, things wouldn't be imploding, and ''I'' is a solid album, can't wait to here your new work, stay up homie

Osi
01-27-2008, 03:20 AM
"I" is pure sickness, possibly my favourite Wu-related album released since 2000. It had the sound I wanted to hear on 8D, too bad the 'generals' don't seem to give half the effort Cilva does into his music. I'd rather listen to Ringz' next LP than another half-assed wu album.

maestro wooz
01-27-2008, 03:25 AM
cilvaringz is a mod at thecorpse.com

GENERAL WISE
01-27-2008, 04:14 AM
1. Cilva, These fags are always dissing your advertisements and your use of Islam in your CD. They are malicious snakes, don't feed them.

2. I know you are an artist and have plans on how you want to the album, but come on man..."I" is too politically charged and it alienates A LOTTA PEOPLE. Lateshowhost for example is a Jew, and he probably hates you because you are so anti-Israel. I am not saying hold your tongue, but be responsible with the music you put out.(i.e thicken the line between Israel's policies and the Jewish people. I am Muslim and have very sensible Jewish/Israeli friends)

3. Mod me.

DUMBO
01-27-2008, 10:04 AM
true i am falasha black-jew to you. but i give a fuck about a izreal.

P-Noid Brown
01-27-2008, 10:30 AM
yea yo, alot of ya'll cats need to learn respect.. but thas half the point ... ringz good lookin on the definitive answer, best of luck wit ya new project.... wassup wit some beats slide me a couple....i'll lace them shits.

the silencer
01-27-2008, 12:14 PM
now THIS is why i keep coming to this site everyday...

i would actually answer faster if it only were for some more decent talk in here... lotta yall going off with that 'suck rza dick, wu dickrider' and other nonsense...

there's plenty of morons on here...which is annoying because this is a forum where yourself, Bronze, and Kevlaar7 actually come on here n post, motherfuckas should show some respect to the artists....no other sites get this kinda shit, this is exclusive

I don't know why RZA gave me more beats than U-God. I stayed dedicated to my work, maybe that's it. I'm not the greatest emcee, not trying to be neither, just trying to do my best and spit whatever was on the mind. RZA and I spend a lot of time together between 2003 and 2005, when we were doing all of those tours, during the shoots of Derailed in London, on the Clan tour, his birthday in Egypt, all of that. He took me and DJ Sueside along as brothers and I got to hear alot of beats, many amazing beats that I hoped would end up on 8 Diagrams.
even tho i love 8 Diagrams..................shit man

In addition, I must say I done gave the entire Clan alot of beat CDs over the years, mostly from myself and Bronze. Why only a few ended up being recorded and released I don't know, but I gave alot and still do.
^^this 2 sentences right here are the type of shit that infuriates me....i've said it on this forum before and i'll say it again: cats like Cilva and Bronze are the future of Wu (especially beat-wise) and the Clan should, while still marginally relevant, be incorporating them into shit so the non-diehards who don't already know can get a feel for the young talent..

I gave Meth 150 beats once and he liked each one of them and rhymed for 3 hours straight to all of them, but not one beat was ever recorded, why? I don't know. i love Wu-Tang Clan......but i fuckin hate em

U-God, he was my favorite around the time Iron Man came out and he was scheduled to drop an album called Warriors. I sent Uyi a beat CD with shit that was perfect for him, but again it might not have fitted with whatever route he was going musically.this is sad...

But that's the story so far... any more questions...to hear this coming from somebody who's got inside knowledge and access to all this, AND is a dope fuckin producer himself.....just sucks..like i said, i love Wu but i hate them....i HATE to love them

major, major respects for the post...9:|6

GBUILDING
01-27-2008, 12:18 PM
the silencer iz correct.

SHAoLiN LoRD
01-31-2008, 01:41 PM
Yo Son sounds like a groupie.

How come kats dis raaddrr but don't diss this wanna be?

Yall got the game messed up.

Plum Blossom Ft killah Priest and RZA. What did they speak on the intro? Or did you sample a line?

We know how you front on your features. Just to sell records son......wak

SHAoLiN LoRD
01-31-2008, 01:43 PM
Yo Silencer,

I just realized that your in Shaolin, Where at?

the silencer
01-31-2008, 04:53 PM
Yo Silencer,

I just realized that your in Shaolin, Where at?
Arden Heights....how bout u

Jet Set
01-31-2008, 05:43 PM
I got a question... why was the thread about Cilva's live streaming performance deleted?I didn't even know that.

SHAoLiN LoRD
01-31-2008, 07:30 PM
Arden Heights....how bout u

manor heights by wagner high school. peace

the silencer
01-31-2008, 07:37 PM
manor heights by wagner high school. peace
aight...

nice to see other SI heads on here cuz i really don't meet alot ppl in person who truly like Wu....alotta faggots on Staten Island for real

also: i played roller hockey at the rink on Manor for years..

SHAoLiN LoRD
01-31-2008, 09:58 PM
tell me about it. I played there too back in the day. I was on the Moose. We went 13-0 won the championship