PDA

View Full Version : Are wu-members not rich?

lamcph6
01-23-2008, 04:33 PM
You guys know Cappadonna was a cab driver after he left until he came back right?

are wu-member not rich like other celebrities?

Rame
01-23-2008, 04:37 PM
I heard Cappa-Cab was bullshit.

Also, if they spend much, they won't be rich.

They're not movie stars or 50 Cent.

Poetic Disciple
01-23-2008, 08:50 PM
RZA & Meth, yep. As for the others i couldnt tell you, maybe Rae.

ill-literate
01-23-2008, 09:37 PM
rza, meth, and ghost i wonder how much mk and ugod got

Mr. X
01-23-2008, 09:39 PM
Cappadonna's cab thing was him riding around charging people he knew for rides. So he was really just doing solids.

11th Chamber
01-23-2008, 09:44 PM
RZA is the richest. Then followed by Meth I assume, than prolly Ghost

Osiris Of This Shit
01-23-2008, 09:50 PM
I heard that they all have to make $600,000 a year just to maintain their lifestyle. They're all probably living great, but some of them are probably just getting by with that lifestyle. Some of them will struggle once they're done rapping. When you have nothing, and you see some money, it seems like that money will never run out.

TGambino
01-24-2008, 12:41 AM
u white posters are too much

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-24-2008, 12:44 AM
lol...... dont worry about it cracker

DUMBO
01-24-2008, 06:39 AM
rae owns somes sandwich shops i believe which suggests he's doing ok. some of the others are probably just scrapping by - ugod clearly needs some money; and he found some.

Bucellito 136
01-24-2008, 06:46 AM
of course they're rich rza mef ghost and rae could live easily in a decent way with their money until the end of their life
then i don't know for U Mk

NIKLZ
01-25-2008, 11:19 PM
They dont NEED money.

Asasasin
02-01-2008, 07:52 PM
i know that faggot ghost is. Pretty much all of them are but they stay loyal to the shaolin isle so it doesn't seem so

TSA
02-01-2008, 07:54 PM
RZA & Meth, yep. As for the others i couldnt tell you, maybe Rae.
the fuck would rae be rich for?

icewater?

i just think they're fags.

except ghost ODB and u-god

The Flu
02-02-2008, 10:50 AM
the fuck would rae be rich for?

icewater?

nice.

brooklyn2
02-05-2008, 09:14 PM
are wu fans retarded/mentally ill/wat if capadonna or one the crew reads this ///yall suppose to be inspireing them to over come and be winners shit looking at this site yall make a motherfucker blow his own head off.....more respect is needed...more support...like a bunch of judas!!!cuz if u seen cap in his face or anyone of them yall be cheesen ......talkin about yo favorite line n shit ..un needed hate...love my niggas ///that will blow us up thAT WE STUCK TOGETHER WHEN TIMES WHERE RUFF!!THAT WOULD BE ILL!

Revolution
02-12-2008, 11:57 PM
Raekwon spends his money on drugs & Raekwon spends his time hating on way better and far more successful rappers.

EDIT:
Wu-Tang man tell stars to return to the hood...

Wu-Tang member Raekwon has launched a shocking attack on two of Hip Hop’s most prized assets, Jay-Zand Kanye West.
Speaking to the New York Daily News, the Killer Bee criticised the pair, saying that they were not ‘street’ enough, "A lot of street people don't put stock in them anymore because they aren't doing enough to excite anyone."
Raekwon went on to say that the pair had lost touch with their roots and in order to restore their credibility the two superstars should return to the “hood" and donate $100,000 (£512,000).
When asked if he would be donating too, he stated that he didn’t have the finances to do this.

http://www.mtv.co.uk/channel/mtvuk/news/22012008/398063/raekwon_slams_jay_z_kanye

LMFAO @ this FAT BOY FAT BOY! This stupid bum, Raekwon needs to worry about making an album worth listening to that ISN'T laced with RZA beats & guest appearances. By far, the most worthless member of the Wu. No hate, just the truth.

NoSaidDate420
02-13-2008, 09:57 AM
Raekwon spends his money on drugs & Raekwon spends his time hating on way better and far more successful rappers.

EDIT:

http://www.mtv.co.uk/channel/mtvuk/news/22012008/398063/raekwon_slams_jay_z_kanye

LMFAO @ this FAT BOY FAT BOY! This stupid bum, Raekwon needs to worry about making an album worth listening to that ISN'T laced with RZA beats & guest appearances. By far, the most worthless member of the Wu. No hate, just the truth.

it sure sounds like hate. raekwon can still rap circles around kanye and gay-z, unless you are a fan of pussy ass commercialized garbage. and he's far from the "most worthless member."

who told you he spends all his money on drugs? or did you make that part up to shit on rae even more?

hate hate hate. im blocking my ears.

Edgar Erebus
02-13-2008, 09:59 AM
Quote:
Wu-Tang man tell stars to return to the hood...

Wu-Tang member Raekwon has launched a shocking attack on two of Hip Hop’s most prized assets, Jay-Zand Kanye West.
Speaking to the New York Daily News, the Killer Bee criticised the pair, saying that they were not ‘street’ enough, "A lot of street people don't put stock in them anymore because they aren't doing enough to excite anyone."
Raekwon went on to say that the pair had lost touch with their roots and in order to restore their credibility the two superstars should return to the “hood" and donate $100,000 (£512,000).
When asked if he would be donating too, he stated that he didn’t have the finances to do this.

Oh boy.

THE W
02-13-2008, 10:13 AM
are wu-members not rich like other celebrities?

i dont know and i dont care as their financial situation is none of my concern as i dont receive a percentage of their ASCAP.

as long as they're making new studio material i could care less how much doe their raking.

PoisonousDarT36
02-15-2008, 02:22 AM
it sure sounds like hate. raekwon can still rap circles around kanye and gay-z, unless you are a fan of pussy ass commercialized garbage. and he's far from the "most worthless member."

who told you he spends all his money on drugs? or did you make that part up to shit on rae even more?

lmao. Rae is garbage compared to Jay. why do people hate on successful people for no reason? What is commercial about American Gangster?

02-15-2008, 02:26 AM
I wouldn't say they rich....but they got money....meth,rza,ghost got money.....not on a rich level but they living they lives nice....dont get that twisted.

Revolution
02-15-2008, 09:45 AM

WTF@the blocked/underlined text... I don't know whether you're trying to be, sarcastically, a "blind fan" or not, but wow, the visuals on that take me back to those little kids back in pre-k who would do shit like that. :? Mad immature and herb-ish.

Anyway, wow. Rap circles around Jay-Z? LMAO! Even LOL@Rae rapping circles around KanYe! Are you serious? Are you not aware that the only reason people consider OB4CL a classic is because of Ghost & RZA's beats? Deadass serious, do you HONESTLY think he could carry an album on his OWN without those two? Let's not lie to ourselves.

I know he spends his money on drugs, did you not see those pictures of him with MAD weed from about 2 years ago or so? Not to mention, to hype up OB4CL2 (which will come out ONLY after he dies since nobody gives a shit about him now, when he's alive) he had taken a picture of himself with coke dust all over his nose? Tell me he doesn't fuck with drugs, tell me.

Raekwon is worthless, he is hot garbage, he is done. I'd rather hear a present-day ODB make an album.

LuckyTheWonderDog
02-15-2008, 09:48 AM
I can imagine GZA is the one that has looked after his money the wisest. Can't imagine he's ever gonna struggle for cash.

6 Brix
02-15-2008, 09:51 AM
didnt some 1 rob mefs black bentley

NoSaidDate420
02-15-2008, 10:18 AM
whatever . american gangsta is trash and kanye sucks too. so fuck you.

if you don't like wu-tang get the fuck off wu-tang forums.

Revolution
02-15-2008, 12:03 PM
whatever . american gangsta is trash and kanye sucks too. so fuck you.

if you don't like wu-tang get the fuck off wu-tang forums.

Hop off their nuts, Stanley. I just don't like Raekwon's overrated ass.

LMFAO @ you actually thinking The Lex Diamond Story being better than American Gangster & The College Dropout. :loser:

LMFAO @ FATBOY Raekwon going OVERSEAS to perform (since nobody wants to hear him in the USA) his OB4CL album & everyone in the crowd falling asleep due to Ghost not being there. :loser:

LMFAO @ your life. :loser:

DUMBO
02-15-2008, 12:27 PM
didnt some 1 rob mefs black bentley

that's my bentley now bitches.

LuckyTheWonderDog
02-15-2008, 12:31 PM
^^ Haha.

NoSaidDate420
02-15-2008, 12:51 PM
Hop off their nuts, Stanley. I just don't like Raekwon's overrated ass.

rae still spits fire. fuck you and your lame internet technology "stanley". fuckin computer nerd.

LMFAO @ you actually thinking The Lex Diamond Story being better than American Gangster & The College Dropout. :loser:

i never mentioned the lex diamond story did i? it's a terrible album for raekwon, i agree. but american gangsta and college dropout is fake ass commercial bullshit...say what you will about who deserves credit for ob4cl but it's still rae's joint. at least rae used to be real in the streets. jay-z's street cred is debatable. and kanye is in a position to promote REAL SOCIAL CHANGE in this culture throught his lyrics....but he'd rather spit that "gold-digga shit." neither of these pop stars make music that is for progress. american gangster what? it's not like jay is on some black panther shit, he's a straight up pussy uncle tom just like russel simmons (bring on the hate motherfuckers, it's just an opinion)

LMFAO @ FATBOY Raekwon going OVERSEAS to perform (since nobody wants to hear him in the USA) his OB4CL album & everyone in the crowd falling asleep due to Ghost not being there. :loser:

if rae did OB4CL IN THE US. i'll be there. ghost or no ghost. and i bet a lot of you motherfuckas would be there too. cause thats one of the illest joints of all time.

LMFAO @ your life. :loser:

LMFAO at your overuse of retarded ass abreviations. your terminology just shows you are an immature little cunt. i feel like i'm on instant messenger with a 4th grader:

"LMFAO AT YOUR LIFE, LOSER." my life is real hip hop motherfucker i breathe hip-hop. ask killah priest, i spit a verse for son and he was like "that was hip-hop." i've built with mc's you wish you could understand. but maybe you're too far up the pop-rap world's ass to recognize that the underground is where the real hip-hop lives.

and as for calling someone a loser....(another thing i havent been called since junior high)...i am actually an extremely successful dj and musician who makes a living from his art. who the fuck are you anyway? some "stanley" here to show us all how raekwon is fat?
i make mad money son, hit me up if you need a loan. but if you're credit ain't right....uh....gonna have to get to the back of the line son.

as for the drugs....the pic of him with all that weed don't mean shit. WEED IS NOT A DRUG. it was given to us by the universal father baby. the pics of him with coke on his nose? are you that stupid to think it's real blow???? it was only a photoshoot. don't believe everything you see.

game over you "lmfao" geek ass muthafucka.

Revolution
02-15-2008, 02:55 PM
LMFAO at your overuse of retarded ass abreviations. your terminology just shows you are an immature little cunt. i feel like i'm on instant messenger with a 4th grader:

"LMFAO AT YOUR LIFE, LOSER." my life is real hip hop motherfucker i breathe hip-hop. ask killah priest, i spit a verse for son and he was like "that was hip-hop." i've built with mc's you wish you could understand. but maybe you're too far up the pop-rap world's ass to recognize that the underground is where the real hip-hop lives.

and as for calling someone a loser....(another thing i havent been called since junior high)...i am actually an extremely successful dj and musician who makes a living from his art. who the fuck are you anyway? some "stanley" here to show us all how raekwon is fat?
i make mad money son, hit me up if you need a loan. but if you're credit ain't right....uh....gonna have to get to the back of the line son.

as for the drugs....the pic of him with all that weed don't mean shit. WEED IS NOT A DRUG. it was given to us by the universal father baby. the pics of him with coke on his nose? are you that stupid to think it's real blow???? it was only a photoshoot. don't believe everything you see.

game over you "lmfao" geek ass muthafucka.

LMFAO

LMFAO @ you chatting up 4th graders on AIM

LMFAO @ Killah Priest

LMFAO @ hating on pop but Rae is trying to be pop by jumping on a track with Lil Wayne

LMFAO @ being a successful DJ, who are you? I never heard of you!

LMFAO @ Rae on drugs but being so broke he had to use flour for a photoshoot

LMFAO @ Rae being a FATBOY FATBOY

LMFAO @ you telling me not to believe in everything I see, you seem to have a lot of faith in Raekwon the CHEF FATBOYARDI LMFAO

LMFAO @ "game over" I still got mad 'continues'

LMFAO

PoisonousDarT36
02-15-2008, 03:01 PM
nosaiddate420's taste in rap is pathetic

just because rae is in wu, he's automatically better than jay and kanye? i don't think so

fact is, rae hasn't been good since iron flag, and immobilarity and lex diamond are garbage albums and are worse than anything jay or kanye ever made. raekwon raps on nyquil nowadays too. you want to fall asleep? throw on heart gently weeps, rae's verse.

Revolution
02-15-2008, 03:09 PM
nosaiddate420's taste in rap is pathetic

just because rae is in wu, he's automatically better than jay and kanye? i don't think so

fact is, rae hasn't been good since iron flag, and immobilarity and lex diamond are garbage albums and are worse than anything jay or kanye ever made. raekwon raps on nyquil nowadays too. you want to fall asleep? throw on heart gently weeps, rae's verse.

Thank you. NoSaidDate420 is blind and deaf. Raekwon is honestly the weakest link in the Wu right now. OB4CL isn't shit without the beats & guest appearances.

shaolin-killa
02-16-2008, 02:18 AM
Wow you must be deaf, i agree that production + ghost helped the album but Rae's lyrics were fire on OB4CL you bugn out man..

NoSaidDate420
02-16-2008, 10:44 AM
call rae fatboy fatboy to his face and see what he does. then try to pick yourself up off the ground. pussy.
talk shit all you want. rae is richer than any of you internet forum geeks.

and by the way - i AM a sucessful dj. success means making money, not having your name in lights. do you make a living off hip-hop? didn't think so. i live and breathe that shit. i don't care what y'all think about me, but i'm standing by raekwon. fuck gay-z. and fuck kanye. and fuck you.

you think killah priest is an mc to laugh about? he'll bury your top five anyday. son is a beast.

fuck this motherfuckin forum. i'm going to stick to chambermusik where the real hip hop heads are at. fuckin crackers.

Revolution
02-16-2008, 03:12 PM
call rae fatboy fatboy to his face and see what he does. then try to pick yourself up off the ground. pussy.
talk shit all you want. rae is richer than any of you internet forum geeks.

and by the way - i AM a sucessful dj. success means making money, not having your name in lights. do you make a living off hip-hop? didn't think so. i live and breathe that shit. i don't care what y'all think about me, but i'm standing by raekwon. fuck gay-z. and fuck kanye. and fuck you.

you think killah priest is an mc to laugh about? he'll bury your top five anyday. son is a beast.

fuck this motherfuckin forum. i'm going to stick to chambermusik where the real hip hop heads are at. fuckin crackers.

I will call Rae a FAT BOY to his face and run. LMFAO @ Faekwon running out of breath within three steps. I would need a big ass spatula to take me off the ground if Rae catches me, that would be due to his fat ass sitting on me.

Aw, you don't care what we say about you? Are you going to stand by your man Raekwon? ;D How fuckin' cute. The nerve of you using the word 'gay' to diss Jay-Z, your man crush on "GAEKWON *LOLZLZLSLALOLZZ I MADE A FUNNI JUZ LIEK YU*" is disgusting. Hop off his nuts, please. Don't make me beg on a forum.

Although he wouldn't bury my top 5, nor is he in the top 25, and he shouldn't ever be on anybody's top 25 list, Killah Priest is ill, don't get it twisted. Just funny to LOL at him sometimes. He was 2nd best of the 4 HRSMN, following Canibus. Kurupt & Ras Kass fell off so bad, Bis did too, haven't heard much from Priest in years.

Go leave then. It's just the Internet, don't catch feelings. I hope you're not using 'cracker' to refer to me. I'm Latino, don't get it twisted.

shaolin-killa
02-17-2008, 03:22 AM
I will call Rae a FAT BOY to his face and run. LMFAO @ Faekwon running out of breath within three steps. I would need a big ass spatula to take me off the ground if Rae catches me, that would be due to his fat ass sitting on me.

Aw, you don't care what we say about you? Are you going to stand by your man Raekwon? ;D How fuckin' cute. The nerve of you using the word 'gay' to diss Jay-Z, your man crush on "GAEKWON *LOLZLZLSLALOLZZ I MADE A FUNNI JUZ LIEK YU*" is disgusting. Hop off his nuts, please. Don't make me beg on a forum.

Although he wouldn't bury my top 5, nor is he in the top 25, and he shouldn't ever be on anybody's top 25 list, Killah Priest is ill, don't get it twisted. Just funny to LOL at him sometimes. He was 2nd best of the 4 HRSMN, following Canibus. Kurupt & Ras Kass fell off so bad, Bis did too, haven't heard much from Priest in years.

Go leave then. It's just the Internet, don't catch feelings. I hope you're not using 'cracker' to refer to me. I'm Latino, don't get it twisted.

Wow you must be deaf, i agree that production + ghost helped OB4CL become classic but Rae's lyrics were fire on OB4CL you bugn out man..

Big Risk
02-17-2008, 03:48 AM
omg they are rich you scum bags.

BrokenWrists
02-17-2008, 04:32 AM
fuck all u wu haters

PoisonousDarT36
02-17-2008, 05:11 AM
fuck all u wu haters

There are no Wu haters on a Wu message board. Some of us just aren't obsessed fans who will place any mc in the Wu above any non-Wu rapper, and we will say when a Wu album isn't that good. That is all.

NoSaidDate420
02-17-2008, 11:12 AM
Wow you must be deaf, i agree that production + ghost helped OB4CL become classic but Rae's lyrics were fire on OB4CL you bugn out man..

yeah, dude is buggin for real.

and he's got the maturity level of a 6 year old, taking every oppurtunity to bring up raekwon's weight, as if that has something to do with his lyrical skills or lack thereof.

so i guess since biggie and big pun (RIP) were heavy we should write them off completely.
i mean we all know being skinny is the number one characteristic that makes up a legendary mc.

i love how on this forum whenever somebody tries to defend an artist they're automatically a dick rider. i'm not a fan of all raekwon's music, in fact i wasn't really feeling him on most of 8 diagrams. but i will always stand up for REAL HIP-HOP. to me, kanye west and jay-z are a step in the direction of commercial GARBAGE.

now let's sit back and watch this dude get all bent out of shape over my opinion AGAIN. he'll call me a dick rider, nut hugger, homosexual....whatever his tiny brain can muster. i'm just going to go for a nice long cruise with some blunts and some raekwon mixtapes.

BTW raekwon kills it on most of wu-forever especially disc 2. the music will always speak for itself.

Revolution
02-17-2008, 04:56 PM
yeah, dude is buggin for real.

and he's got the maturity level of a 6 year old, taking every oppurtunity to bring up raekwon's weight, as if that has something to do with his lyrical skills or lack thereof.

so i guess since biggie and big pun (RIP) were heavy we should write them off completely.
i mean we all know being skinny is the number one characteristic that makes up a legendary mc.

i love how on this forum whenever somebody tries to defend an artist they're automatically a dick rider. i'm not a fan of all raekwon's music, in fact i wasn't really feeling him on most of 8 diagrams. but i will always stand up for REAL HIP-HOP. to me, kanye west and jay-z are a step in the direction of commercial GARBAGE.

now let's sit back and watch this dude get all bent out of shape over my opinion AGAIN. he'll call me a dick rider, nut hugger, homosexual....whatever his tiny brain can muster. i'm just going to go for a nice long cruise with some blunts and some raekwon mixtapes.

BTW raekwon kills it on most of wu-forever especially disc 2. the music will always speak for itself.

Biggie & Big Pun are fuckin' ill. Classic albums, classic songs, and they didn't need help from anyone, unlike Raekwon (who does have a classic album but it's not due to him at all, we can thank RZA, Ghost, and the other guests for that one).

Jay-Z is the most successful hip-hop artist and he deserves it, unlike someone like 50 Cent. Jay has lyrics, classic albums, bangers for days, how can you hate on him? KanYe is probably the best rapper/producer out right now. College Dropout, Late Registration, even Graduation (disappointing overall though) were great. Just because you are well-known in the mainstream does not make you 'commercial'. Would you consider the Wu-Tang 'commercial' back when they were doing well in the mainstream? The underground and mainstream both have good and bad artists, the only categories we should use to separate artists are: nice & wack.

Raekwon is wack. Not one good line.

NoSaidDate420
02-17-2008, 06:16 PM
not one??? not one good line???
i guess we're goin to have to just fuckin agree to disagree, because in my opinion raekwon has some ill lyrics- i wish he had his eye on the ball more often, but when he does it's a fucking grand slam. i mean have you heard his verse on the gza/dj muggs grandmasters album?? fucking ill raekwon has always been able to twist darts with ill slang, even if it's still about money hoes ice whatever.

jay-z has his moments of lyrical greatness, but to me it doesnt paint a picture. there's no artistry there.

maybe to you, my opinion is FUCKED UP.

but i think cappadonna's the pillage is better than any album jay ever made. has little to do with raekwon, but that's just where i'm comin from. call me a wu-tang dick rider or whatever son. i don't like everything they all make - there's a lot of music there. some members i like better than others. but it's wu-tang forever to me. the most artistic, creative, and conflicted collective hip-hop ever seen.

to me, artistic is the key motherfuckin word. liquid swords is better than jay's whole catalogue too. wu-tang paints pictures, jay uses etch-a-sketch. "our shit is art yours is trace."

long live gritty ass real motherfuckin hip hop.

Tetsuo
02-17-2008, 06:40 PM
U-God's spent many an evening clipping coupons.