PDA

View Full Version : 50 Cent speaks on Game, Nas Diss

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
08-10-2005, 04:43 PM
http://www.allhiphop.com/features/?ID=1149

here's what he said about 300 Bars: AllHipHop.com: What was your response to Summer Jam and “300 Bars”?

50 Cent: I don’t respond to it. I’m not going to respond to it. Let me explain something to you, this is a guy that I went out of my way to work on this project because of my relationship with Dr. Dre. We’re splitting the 50% of the profits on Game’s album with Dr. Dre. You know, and I did what I had to do to make the project successful and then what you find afterwards is you start to see in his character that he thinks in like a new XXLhe’s saying it. He’s saying, “I’m the man.” What he’s going to find out is the only record that’s harder to make than your first one is your second one.

And About Nas:

AllHipHop.com: Nas recently put out “Don’t Body Yourself.” Did you see that coming?

50 Cent: You know what, I’m gonna tell you: in all honesty when I released [“Piggy Bank”] and I heard [the various responses] I heard Jadakiss say some things, you know what I’m saying? And the general public hadn’t said one word about Nas, right? And this is a credible MC, at one point. Now, you get the implication of the general public feeling like he doesn’t count right now. Because the first thing they would say is, “Oh, what do think Jada gonna do or what you think Fat Joe…” do you see what I’m saying? They didn’t even put him in the loop. They wasn’t saying, “What you think Nas is going to do?” because his last album was so bad they didn’t even care. You know, and even his choice of music from the response, it’s not enough. It’s not good enough.

08-10-2005, 04:45 PM
i smell a pussy

TravelingMan7
08-10-2005, 04:48 PM
Nas is waiting for his 50's response so he can"ETHER"him

Unforgiven
08-10-2005, 04:49 PM
I haven't heard anything on 50 in a few weeks....hopefully the fucker falls off soon and takes his G-Unot cronies with him!

Ink Is My Drink
08-10-2005, 04:49 PM
i seriously fukin hate 50 cent he actually thinks he is better than nas WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
08-10-2005, 05:09 PM
50 started all this beef for little 2 no reason at all

the game / 50 beef was all planed out, it is all as false as wrestling

Fr@z
08-10-2005, 05:11 PM
wrestling is real

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
08-10-2005, 05:14 PM
wwf type wrestling

Fr@z
08-10-2005, 05:19 PM
^ Its real haven't u seen them bleed?

Unforgiven
08-10-2005, 05:22 PM
You know when they get thrown out of the ring and roll around on the ground holding their face their just slicing their forehead with a razor, right? In most cases, they slice their foreheads before awhile before they go out so after a few good hits in the right spot, they bleed.....certain things are real, like the Edge-Matt Hardy beef, Edge took the dudes wifey....

sorry for taking ya topic offtopic, Tzu

Fr@z
08-10-2005, 05:23 PM
^ No he didn't that was the only fake thing about wresting in history

Unforgiven
08-10-2005, 05:29 PM
sorry once again Tzu...

When Lita was "married" to Kane on Raw, it was all bullshit, she was common-law with Matt Hardy. During the time Matt Hardy was out with a broken neck, Lita started having an affair with Edge. Matt Hardy took great offence to this like any man should and setout to kill Edge, interupting matches & storming into dressing rooms. Matt Hardy was fired for being unable to keep his personal life out of the business but a week or two again McMahon brought Hardy back and the beef has just been going crazy ever since.

GhostfaceKillah199
08-10-2005, 05:33 PM
50 is so done

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-10-2005, 05:54 PM
LMAO 50 is shifty

tical2000
08-10-2005, 06:02 PM
looks like 50 CENT is pussing out against GAME............afraid to respond

triggahappy187
08-10-2005, 06:03 PM
Yo 50 right tho main I liked God's Son a lot but Street diciple was caca it had some gems but it was caca 50's album was better.

maestro wooz
08-10-2005, 06:55 PM
actually 50 kind of owned them with those responses. Hes dead right, he built game into what he was and no one really did give a fuck about nas

KBOS
08-10-2005, 07:13 PM
Yo 50 right tho main I liked God's Son a lot but Street diciple was caca it had some gems but it was caca 50's album was better.
street diciple was dissapointing but still better than any 50 cent album

WuBanga36
08-10-2005, 07:16 PM
This whole beef thing starting to get boring.

KBOS
08-10-2005, 07:18 PM
actually 50 kind of owned them with those responses. Hes dead right, he built game into what he was and no one really did give a fuck about nas
50 certainly didn't own NAS. 50 thinks he's better than anybody with an album that didn't sell as much as his, which is total bull shit

kell16
08-10-2005, 07:20 PM
50 certainly didn't own NAS. 50 thinks he's better than anybody with an album that didn't sell as much as his, which is total bull shit
exactly

album sales can't make you get a bigger vocabulary over night

OwnageNinja
08-10-2005, 08:08 PM
50's biggest flaw is his arrogance, he's right on a lot of stuff (irrelevance of Nas' last LP, Helping Game), but he does NOT realize that Nas has been around for 12 years and 50 is simply the flavor of the month. Ja Rule sold 5 million copies at one point, and now he is nothing, the SAME THING will happen to 50.

Being on top of the pop charts doesn't last forever, 2-3 years at the most. Nas is gonna kill him because Nas is a REAL rapper, not a pop star.

Wu-Tality
08-10-2005, 08:14 PM
Its just the truth that 14 year olds buy 50s albums, and they see 50 cent as the best rapper ever alive.

jtvc36
08-10-2005, 08:21 PM
only reason why noone mentioned nas at the beginning is because 50 aint on nas' level....50 gotta get past fat joe who got'em wit my 44...then he's gotta get at jadakiss twice to match'em for both times that jada cacaed all over 50....then after he wipes off the shit from jada and joe he can try and battle nas but nas got that setup "mc burial" and when 50 responds you'll hear jim ross from wwe say "it's over it's over"..nas is so nice he can diss 50 without even sayin his name..so fuck 50 and all his dickriders...that nigga aint shit

TUCO
08-10-2005, 08:23 PM
i actually side with 50 in the Game beef...he invested alotta money into gettin 50 off the streets and into G-Unit....and Game's clown ass repped that clique to the fullest...name calling in his album and whatnot...."told Banks when i met him ima ride"....to "Lloyd Banks is a bitch"
hahahahaha dont act Game...u know u loved em dudes

peace

jtvc36
08-10-2005, 08:26 PM
g-unit was talkin madd shit on da radio about game even after that press conference..the beef started because 50 wanted to go after jada and all these catz but game wanted no part of that beef..so thats when g-unit started poppin shit bout game

R3beLuTionAry
08-11-2005, 12:23 AM
i actually side with 50 in the Game beef...he invested alotta money into gettin 50 off the streets and into G-Unit....and Game's clown ass repped that clique to the fullest...name calling in his album and whatnot...."told Banks when i met him ima ride"....to "Lloyd Banks is a bitch"
hahahahaha dont act Game...u know u loved em dudes

peace

he thought they were cool till the became all gay and shit (gayer than ever).

Hollow Dartz
08-11-2005, 12:31 AM
hey i got a lil preview of the piggybank video

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=420PMK38 (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=420PMK38)

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
08-11-2005, 06:25 AM
Man i am telling you, this is fake beef

it's all fake

triggahappy187
08-11-2005, 06:54 AM
Yall mean to tell me that 50's latest album was caca? it was good main U cant hate on em cuz his first album was actually better then his first. Yall hate 50 an thats ok but come on his album was better then Nas recent effort.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
08-11-2005, 07:06 AM
^^ so you like candy shop then?

Ink Is My Drink
08-11-2005, 07:12 AM
Yall mean to tell me that 50's latest album was caca? it was good main U cant hate on em cuz his first album was actually better then his first. Yall hate 50 an thats ok but come on his album was better then Nas recent effort.
wtf?

50 has NEVER done a better album than nas neverrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ink Is My Drink
08-11-2005, 07:13 AM
an for the record 50's new album is fukin shit an loves cock hardcore

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
08-11-2005, 07:15 AM
^ co-sign

adriatic
08-11-2005, 08:15 AM
wtf?

50 has NEVER done a better album than nas neverrrrrrrrrrrrrr
As an unbiased listener let me just say that The Massacre and Street's Disciple are BOTH wack.

Yall are basically arguing over whose last album sucked less. Who gives a fuck.

ShaolinDarts
08-11-2005, 08:15 AM
Kind of a contradiction here. 50 and G-Unit did beef with Game after he left. And did 50's money make Game learn how to spit 300 bars? If G-unit could talk about him then but not now my conclusion is that Game owns them with 300 bars.

And about Nas. Does it really matter if Streets Disciple was not hot? Niether was Jadakiss's last cd but he doesn't seem to have any problem replying to him. Why not reply to nas? The answer lies in the first line of the 3rd verse of MC Burial.

I think I know what my conclusion is. I personally don't care about 50 or Game but as a Nas fan I can see the contradictions in that statement.

G.O.D.PT3
08-11-2005, 08:23 AM
http://www.allhiphop.com/features/?ID=1149

here's what he said about 300 Bars: AllHipHop.com: What was your response to Summer Jam and “300 Bars”?

50 Cent: I don’t respond to it. I’m not going to respond to it. Let me explain something to you, this is a guy that I went out of my way to work on this project because of my relationship with Dr. Dre. We’re splitting the 50% of the profits on Game’s album with Dr. Dre. You know, and I did what I had to do to make the project successful and then what you find afterwards is you start to see in his character that he thinks in like a new XXLhe’s saying it. He’s saying, “I’m the man.” What he’s going to find out is the only record that’s harder to make than your first one is your second one.

And About Nas:

AllHipHop.com: Nas recently put out “Don’t Body Yourself.” Did you see that coming?

50 Cent: You know what, I’m gonna tell you: in all honesty when I released [“Piggy Bank”] and I heard [the various responses] I heard Jadakiss say some things, you know what I’m saying? And the general public hadn’t said one word about Nas, right? And this is a credible MC, at one point. Now, you get the implication of the general public feeling like he doesn’t count right now. Because the first thing they would say is, “Oh, what do think Jada gonna do or what you think Fat Joe…” do you see what I’m saying? They didn’t even put him in the loop. They wasn’t saying, “What you think Nas is going to do?” because his last album was so bad they didn’t even care. You know, and even his choice of music from the response, it’s not enough. It’s not good enough.

THIS NIGGAS A FUCIN JOKE.

maestro wooz
08-11-2005, 01:31 PM

actually 50 didnt mention nas's album sales at all in this interview. He's right, no one cared about a nas response to 50 anymore. The talk was all about fat joe and jadakiss but no one cared or wanted to talk about what nas would do. Hes supposed to be one of the greatest emcees ever yet now no one gives a shit about him. 50 shit on nas with that

Hollow Dartz
08-11-2005, 02:16 PM
Hey Everyone I Posted A Link To The Piggy Bank Video On Page 3 Check It Out.

KBOS
08-11-2005, 02:18 PM
Hes supposed to be one of the greatest emcees ever yet now no one gives a shit about him. 50 shit on nas with that
Just because 50 is getting more attention than NAS does not mean that he shit on nas. To me it doesn't matter who's getting more attention, nas could shit on 50 any day. He's a more intelligent and talented emcee, period.

Chief 'Broom
08-11-2005, 02:45 PM
Who says no one cared about Nas' response? Although i enjoyed what Jada did to 50, Nas' response is the only goddam response i've been waiting on..

And Game'll do much better without 50, watch. Game has officially taken 50's place in hip hop.

ShaolinDarts
08-11-2005, 03:52 PM
I heard someone say that The Documentary has sold more than The Massacre. Is this true?

R3beLuTionAry
08-11-2005, 05:58 PM
Universal truth is not mesasured in mass appeal. Fuck 50.

Dae Ja Nae
08-11-2005, 06:45 PM
blah blah blah ... Fuck 50 and G-unit

oldie
08-11-2005, 07:17 PM
right this is my opinion, dnt non of y'all shit on me. i like nas, i have all his albums n a bunch of mixtapes. but i also like 50 n g-unit n game. 50's best album was Guess Who's Back IMO, it is quite raw. Nas helped 50 get his rep, nas was on Guess Who's Back. 50 is sore at nas, has been since before Get Rich dropped, IMO Get Rich was a real nice album at th etime, 50 is the biggest seelin solo artist of all time. i dnt like nas new album but i dnt like 50's new album. Game could of got as far as he has without 50 n G-unit, maybe jus not as fast. i like game too, i known about him 2 years b 4 documentary dropped, so i was mad hyped for it. but it dissapointed. i respect 50 for him more or less preaching what he believes in, he stands up to ANYONE, even the wu and that is a tall order, but i also respect nas cos of how long he has lasted and the age he started and he hasnt, lets say, gone downhill, a-la Eminem. every 1 knows nas is above 50 but i still like the way evry 1 can shit on 50 but it dusnt beat him and nas dusnt need to do his 'body ya self' cos nas shud know better than to bite at 50's provoking, its exactly what 50 wants, nas shud and i expect does know he is above 50.

nah mean. i wuld sorley miss any of these cats if they were ever to get dun over. nas has kept it real, 12 years as sum 1 sed, but for me 50 test's evry1 - he may even bring the best out of sum mc's nahmean. take this 4 example, eminem has now been well a truly rapped by the commercialness but if 50 was to beef with him, u never kno it might provoke the old style eminem to come back with sum sick shit n revive his career.

Chief 'Broom
08-11-2005, 07:28 PM
"Street's Disciple" was so bad? 50 will never make a "A Message To The Feds...," "Nazareth Savage," "These Are Our Heroes," "Disciple," "Just A Moment," "Suicide Bounce," "Street's Disciple," "U.B.R.," "Virgo," "Remember The Times," "Getting Married," "Bridging The Gap," or a "Thief's Theme." There's a whole lot of bangers on that joint. 50 can't even touch Nas' fillers, let's be honest. People say that SD should have been one disk but if it was only one disk there wouldn't be nearly as many classic songs. The more music Nas comes out with, the better. That's what's up. It's time for Nas to drop the "Nasdaq Dow Jones." Then maybe you'll remember what time it is..

no-dachi
08-11-2005, 07:41 PM
hahaha... some dude in here said the massacre was good. look at the cover of that muthafucka... it looks like he smoked some fake buds, took a phat ass stack of steroids, and got a cleveland steamer from eminem.

50 a straight up bitch.

maestro wooz
08-11-2005, 07:42 PM
Just because 50 is getting more attention than NAS does not mean that he shit on nas. To me it doesn't matter who's getting more attention, nas could shit on 50 any day. He's a more intelligent and talented emcee, period.

thats not what i said, i said IN THIS INTERVIEW, THIS INTERVIEW 50 shitted on nas

maestro wooz
08-11-2005, 07:43 PM
Who says no one cared about Nas' response? Although i enjoyed what Jada did to 50, Nas' response is the only goddam response i've been waiting on..

And Game'll do much better without 50, watch. Game has officially taken 50's place in hip hop.

no one cared about nas's response

Chief 'Broom
08-11-2005, 08:03 PM
"...This ain't 50, this ain't Jigga, this ain't Diddy / this ain't pretty / pain, power, pussy and pistols / lyrically no one hold none near me, hear me..."

The fuck you talking about, Woozer - the streets are waiting on Nas' response. Time for Nas to KO 50. Oh and add "You Know My Style" to the list in my last post. Softies...

Chief 'Broom
08-11-2005, 08:05 PM
"50 Cent owned Nas." The hell out of here... Nas owns 50. With or without a diss. Point blank. Period.

He's a slave to a page in his rhyme book.

SurreaL
08-11-2005, 08:13 PM
Sale's wise, 50 has it, cause he's on Dre's back, so you know, any thing Dre bless, The west and kid's want it. Nas though, Can murder 50 lyriclly. there is no doubt about that.

maestro wooz
08-11-2005, 08:20 PM
"...This ain't 50, this ain't Jigga, this ain't Diddy / this ain't pretty / pain, power, pussy and pistols / lyrically no one hold none near me, hear me..."

The fuck you talking about, Woozer - the streets are waiting on Nas' response. Time for Nas to KO 50. Oh and add "You Know My Style" to the list in my last post. Softies...

no they werent, only ppl from london on messageboard were waiting for nas's response. Since were quoting artists
"Went from top then to not mentioned at all"

Chief 'Broom
08-11-2005, 08:24 PM
And you would know from Maryland, huh? Bullshit. Everyone's waiting for Nas to ether him and end his career. From the streets, to the hip hop industry to "people from London on messageboards." You should hope Nas has mercy on him. I could see 50s end drawing near.

Chief 'Broom
08-11-2005, 08:25 PM
Don't listen to 50 - he's trying to put the spin on the situation... a little crowd control. A desperate move. Just like what Jay tried to do when he said that line that you quoted - since we are quoting rappers... Didn't turn out to be the case at all. Nas will always be mentioned with the greats. 50 will just be another casualty.

maestro wooz
08-11-2005, 09:04 PM
And you would know from Maryland
yes
Everyone's waiting for Nas to ether him and end his career. From the streets, to the hip hop industry to "people from London on messageboards."no
You should hope Nas has mercy on him. I could see 50s end drawing near.
a nas diss is what 50 is hoping for. It will only get him more attention and make his fans bigger dickriders

maestro wooz
08-11-2005, 09:06 PM
Don't listen to 50 - he's trying to put the spin on the situation... a little crowd control. A desperate move. Just like what Jay tried to do when he said that line that you quoted - since we are quoting rappers... Didn't turn out to be the case at all. Nas will always be mentioned with the greats. 50 will just be another casualty.

whos last album is being remixed constantly and hailed as one of the best of all time and whos last album was very average, who is getting dissed by 50 cent, and who, everything considered, is not even one of the top 50 artists in music right now

Chief 'Broom
08-11-2005, 09:09 PM
Ha ha. Alright, that'll be the end of our discussion. Cool quote in your signature by the way.

08-11-2005, 09:17 PM
whoa whoa, who bad mouth maryland? you can suck the left nut buddy

just playin

Chief 'Broom
08-11-2005, 09:27 PM
Sonduke just really thinks he has the universal perspective. Nathin wrong with "Bodymore..."

Mmmmm..

Yeah.

08-11-2005, 09:34 PM
man i'm not the one spreadin shit about people's city and don't live in em.......

stupidness

maestro wooz
08-11-2005, 10:30 PM
Sonduke just really thinks he has the universal perspective. Nathin wrong with "Bodymore..."

Mmmmm..

Yeah.

let me guess, youre "reppin the shaolin stronghold" aka east denmark or something gay like that.

maestro wooz
08-11-2005, 10:32 PM
and i dont need a universal perspective cause when i turn my computer off europe doesnt exist anymore and it doesnt exist to anyone else

T.H.O.M.A.S. Man
08-11-2005, 11:14 PM
lyrically i think it was better than 50's album. some people didnt like the production so that means the albums garbage..

Koolish
08-11-2005, 11:27 PM
^^
too true, now a days, production means everything.

to be honest when i first got the album "Quality" i wasn't really liking it that much, but when i really listented to the lyrics i thought, shit, this isn't that bad.
________
AMATEUR VIDEO (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/1/amateur/videos/1)

Koolish
08-11-2005, 11:32 PM
and i guess you're all still waiting for the diss huh...
http://www.nobodysmiling.com/hiphop/promotional_audio/84926.php
Hope y'all make it through the storm
You know what though, I love the rain man
A lot you cats are runnin your mouths
Your runnin your mouths crazy
Think y'all got to ease up though, you know
Ease up fore somethin happen man
We don't want that
At least you don't
Be easy man
Tell you how it feels to be on top of the world
But y'all nigga betta take it slow
Don't body ya self
Don't body ya self
Don't body ya self nigga

Yeah, yeah
Everybody get low niggaz
Dedicated to the fuck Nas coalition
Touch my dough I'm lettin .40 cals blow nigga
Not cals with four legs
But cals with more lead
That add up more dead
It's on nigga
I'm a bury them
Niggaz don't want beef they vegetarian
Scared of pussy you climbed out a caesarian
I push ya grown ass back in your mothers womb
You need nine more mouths
Your crews nine more punks
You rhyme on stuff and claim I didn't sign y'all up
If I sign y'all I'm on dust
Ya we from the same hood but nigga what?!
When y'all was tryin to rap y'all was makin me proud
Man now you fucked up, down on your luck, runnin your mouth man
Why don't be a real man, say you need a lil help
And I might help your ass off the shelf
But noooo, you're bein disrespectful
Thinkin son so cool that he won't check you
Stand down, the king is home
Queens is on, NASDAQ, Dow Jones

Don't body ya self
Crazy
Take it slow man
Slow down
Take it slow motherfucker
Don't body ya self
Let's listen
Let's just listen
Don't body ya self
Listen
Slow down though man
Slow down
Ya'll gotta take it slow

I am De Niro after Am.Ex. commercials and "The Fockers"
With Martin Scorsese after Gangs Of New York could rock this
Back together with the master plan
The rebirth of Langston Hughes, I'm that man
I'm in the streets like old graffiti
I'm hearin wankstas talkin greasy
Whether broke or rich my friend
Nasir bring that career to an end
And I'm bored with you MCs B
Ya'll beneath me
And my raps bring horror like a board of Ouiji
Of course I'm the king, get my shine on
And I blind y'all cause they call me "The Lord of the Rings"
Pinky heavy man, big stones in the weddin ban
Smell of brimstone back from Hell again
Next verse gets worse from God's son to Devil's sin

Ya'll need to take it slow
Don't body ya self
Motherfucker act like ya know (05')
Motherfucker better take it slow
Don't body ya self

They say Jada defeated him
Joe to street for him
What's next? I guess it's for Nas to ether him
Ya'll awaiting an MC burial
This is ethereal, FM stereo to XM radio
What does it mean he thoreal? Hmm.. whether heavenly or spiritual
Extreme, delicately like in a way that seems too perfect for this world
Man that is ritous, faithful and keeps law
Will surely live to cleanse the soverend Lord
And you are none of the above
So you a sucka for death if I'm a sucka for love
And ya wanna know why I don't got an answer niggaz
Cause I truely understand these niggaz
Scared of me so they talk about family members
Like I can't point out your grandma to niggaz
Damn you was my man like crew dawg
Don't make me change your body frame to blue fog
The Q is the borrow of true dons
Any disrespect nigga we chose arms
Will it be gilmore or crowes?

Nigga act like ya know
Yeah
Ya betta take it slow
Motherfucker act like ya know
Mess around and body ya self
Don't body ya self
________
Mazda mx-6 specifications (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Mazda_MX-6)

maestro wooz
08-12-2005, 12:10 AM
you mean the song ive had for a week, the song thats not a diss to 50 cent but a diss to alot of the new artists? yeah, ppl still didnt really care that much about a nas diss 3 months ago

Chief 'Broom
08-12-2005, 03:13 AM
man i'm not the one spreadin shit about people's city and don't live in em.......

stupidnessOK, i never spread shit about somebodies city. "Woozer" was trying to tell me about the streets, talking shit about Europe. I live in New York. But i'm done with anybody trying to argue how 50 shit on Nas. One should know better. I don't have time for that. And "Don't Body Yourself" was only the beginning. As far as you - Sun Ztu, i haven't said a damn thing negative to you so far - so check yourself.

Chief 'Broom
08-12-2005, 03:22 AM
"Spreadin shit..." Maaaaan...