PDA

View Full Version : Slappin Crackers in their face!!! hahahaa!!!

STYLE
01-25-2008, 09:20 PM
this is the realest shit i've seen in a min. not as much the act but the reaction.

peep how these 13-15 year olds run whitefolks like they ain't shit.

this is a sign to me, that these next set of youths truly DON'T GIVE A FUCK and if focused in the right direction could be dangerous for the system.

but this shit is hilarious.

http://www.theync.com/media.php?name=1081-group-of-black-teens-slap-random-white-people-on-a-train

11th Chamber
01-25-2008, 09:26 PM
dont really see how its funny slapping a random girl on a bus

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-25-2008, 09:36 PM
lol i kinda love it .

hmm when i was 13 , there was a gang of 50 black people , and one smacked me on the head , i couldnt really do anything ,

LORD NOSE
01-25-2008, 09:37 PM
I'd knock the shit out of those jive ass, fried chicken eating, filthy fucking niggers. Why doesnt anyone do anything?

if that is truly you in that avy.........come around here, you'll get kicked in the throat........with ease

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-25-2008, 09:37 PM
LMAO HE SMACKED THE WHITE GIRL AND SHE CRIED..

kinda sad but i laughed aneway

na man fuk that , not a white girl god damn...

STYLE
01-25-2008, 09:44 PM
when they punched the white boy and his head bounced of the wall had me rollin!

EAGLE EYE
01-25-2008, 09:47 PM
Come now lets act your age guys

Dough Snatcher
01-25-2008, 09:50 PM
00:11 DAMN!!!...lol

metal dog
01-25-2008, 09:52 PM
Stylemasterr are you serious man?

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-25-2008, 09:54 PM
Stylemasterr are you serious man?

plz dont get suprised .... and dont ask

LORD NOSE
01-25-2008, 09:59 PM
this is the realest shit i've seen in a min. not as much the act but the reaction.

peep how these 13-15 year olds run whitefolks like they ain't shit.

this is a sign to me, that these next set of youths truly DON'T GIVE A FUCK and if focused in the right direction could be dangerous for the system.

but this shit is hilarious.

http://www.theync.com/media.php?name=1081-group-of-black-teens-slap-random-white-people-on-a-train

lmmfao

thats the new trend for 2008

its coming back in style

that first one is funny as hell

TAURO
01-25-2008, 10:26 PM
Theres nothing funny about random people being assulted, the happy slapping culture which exists in the uk (that vid originates from) is just another excuse for the government to clamp down on youth, especially black youth.

Its things like this that maintain societys distrust/suspicion of black youth, yet they complain when they are followed and searched by police.

These guys were pussies attacking easy targets cos they know damn well if they had hit a real mofo that would have been it for them. Stylemaster if you think this has anything to do with race then you are a fool, this shit is happening all over the place with people of different races including black on black.

NIGHT MAYOR
01-25-2008, 10:26 PM
pretty weak.

EAGLE EYE
01-25-2008, 10:29 PM
I personally find the video amusing though because back in high school we did the same shit to each other. We called slaps 'fresh ones'. I single handedly started fresh fest 2000, 2001, and 2002.

Picture me owning multiple fellow crackas right when the bell rang at the end of lunch.

MAYOR QUIMBY
01-25-2008, 10:30 PM
if that is truly you in that avy.........come around here, you'll get kicked in the throat........with ease
Yes, those ARE my rugged good looks in the sig, thanks. I guess i should protect my neck around your hood.

STYLE
01-25-2008, 10:30 PM
Stylemaster if you think this has anything to do with race then you are a fool, this shit is happening all over the place with people of different races including black on black.

WAAAAA WAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/debbiedowner.jpg

I can still dream..........

EAGLE EYE
01-25-2008, 10:32 PM
it is style just read my last post.

mutha fuckas love puttin the smack down

TAURO
01-25-2008, 10:34 PM
WAAAAA WAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/debbiedowner.jpg

I can still dream..........

Muthafuck......thats the second time i've been given the debbie downer pic lol :fucku:

STYLE
01-25-2008, 10:35 PM
Yes, those ARE my rugged good looks in the sig, thanks. I guess i should protect my neck around your hood.

i give you rep pts for the old school cut in ya pic.

http://mog.com/images/users/0000/0011/6841/images/1184310637.pjpeghttp://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?u=43424&dateline=1197409386

11th Chamber
01-25-2008, 10:35 PM
smacking girls is straight pussy tho

EAGLE EYE
01-25-2008, 10:38 PM
jasp knows the drill

TAURO
01-25-2008, 10:38 PM

They are pussies thats the point, you won't see them pull that shit on real niggas.

metal dog
01-25-2008, 10:43 PM
I have to admit that dude that was sleeping was funny.

metal dog
01-25-2008, 10:55 PM
They are pussies thats the point, you won't see them pull that shit on real niggas.

Yeah true

EAGLE EYE
01-25-2008, 10:57 PM
Damn Im white and love sick shit, (as my man sunny would say) but I couldnt come to grips with smacking a random chic like that unless she queefed, burped, and had a shitty ring tone go off all in one sitting.

STYLE
01-25-2008, 11:05 PM

ugly chix need to be slapped. lol

GENERAL WISE
01-26-2008, 12:06 AM
I once saw three little punks slap this old homeless dude in the bus and laugh afterwards. The old bum cursed at them and started to whimper. I followed those kids home (i was their age and did not want to start an uneven fight) two of them lived in one house (brothers). I knocked on their door and asked for the parent or guardian (acting like i was selling something...) the dad came out and I drew my leg back and swung kicked the dude in the balls. He fell to the floor SHOUTING, I kicked him again in the ribs and face and ran like crazy, I didn't see them after me but i did zig zag my route. It was so fucking satisfying. I didn't even know the old guy who got slapped but i could not keep that in my conscience.

STYLE
01-26-2008, 12:16 AM
I once saw three little punks slap this old homeless dude in the bus and laugh afterwards. The old bum cursed at them and started to whimper. I followed those kids home (i was their age and did not want to start an uneven fight) two of them lived in one house (brothers). I knocked on their door and asked for the parent or guardian (acting like i was selling something...) the dad came out and I drew my leg back and swung kicked the dude in the balls. He fell to the floor SHOUTING, I kicked him again in the ribs and face and ran like crazy, I didn't see them after me but i did zig zag my route. It was so fucking satisfying. I didn't even know the old guy who got slapped but i could not keep that in my conscience.

you shoulda slapped their momma too. or robbed em.

Megaherz
01-26-2008, 12:28 AM

lol, for real

LORD NOSE
01-26-2008, 12:33 AM
Theres nothing funny about random people being assulted, the happy slapping culture which exists in the uk (that vid originates from) is just another excuse for the government to clamp down on youth, especially black youth.

Its things like this that maintain societys distrust/suspicion of black youth, yet they complain when they are followed and searched by police.

These guys were pussies attacking easy targets cos they know damn well if they had hit a real mofo that would have been it for them. Stylemaster if you think this has anything to do with race then you are a fool, this shit is happening all over the place with people of different races including black on black.

shut your bitch ass up

preachin that shit

LORD NOSE
01-26-2008, 12:34 AM

nigga....lookin like that... you better protect your neck in your hood

EAGLE EYE
01-26-2008, 12:40 AM
Sunny and Style are putting the juvenile face smackers on a pedestal to create some gen chat tension

Robby approves. This is one step towards fixing the recession.

GENERAL WISE
01-26-2008, 12:52 AM
Lets be real, Brown people >>>> Whites and Blacks.

Jesus was Brown (Hebrew)
Blacks wanna be light (brown)
Whites wanna be tan (brown)
sexiest black girls are those who have Indian/white/asian in them making them brown.

You know this to be true, arguing is pointless.

EAGLE EYE
01-26-2008, 12:54 AM
It is pointless..

I wanna be tan. Tan as a walnut.

Kenny Powers
01-26-2008, 12:58 AM
look what BET has done to black folk...

STYLE
01-26-2008, 01:13 AM
BET is owned by whites.

Dirty Knowledge
01-26-2008, 01:14 AM

EAGLE EYE
01-26-2008, 01:17 AM
....sad eyes and tearz?

STYLE
01-26-2008, 01:19 AM
^^^
u get dirty? what if you put a molotov in their hand and told them to go to the governors office?

have yall read or saw "the spook who sat by the door"

great book, good flick.

a black cia agent plays coon to work his way thru the academy. then shares his training with the hood.

EAGLE EYE
01-26-2008, 01:22 AM
No but

EAGLE EYE
01-26-2008, 01:23 AM
I will add it it to the print spool...

TAURO
01-26-2008, 01:37 AM
shut your bitch ass up

preachin that shit

Yeah, I forgot that you the one that does all the preachin here you fake ass malcom x.

EAGLE EYE
01-26-2008, 01:44 AM
preacher of the latter day shooked

Dirty Knowledge
01-26-2008, 01:46 AM
fake ass malcom x.

BbbbbbWwaAhahahahaaHAahahah

GENERAL WISE
01-26-2008, 02:40 AM
Seriously, Sunny Winters is still mad about slavery?

STYLE
01-26-2008, 02:45 AM

u sort glass and you learn slow.

but by know you should know it by heart.

JASPER
01-26-2008, 03:03 AM
I saw teens with a mobile phone in their hands walking towards me and they were giggling and acting like little girls. When they approached me it was obvious they were gonna slap me and film it. I pulled a knife and kicked on guys mobile phone out of his hand. They ran away in fear. Good times.

GENERAL WISE
01-26-2008, 03:04 AM
u sort glass and you learn slow.

but by know you should know it by heart.

Don't worry, god gave blacks bigger penises to offset the whole raping of africa. (and black women bigger asses)

Tell me you want to have a asian penis. ( or ass)

TSA
01-26-2008, 03:13 AM
HHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

1. A Saqi Haki's story

2. at the vid, idk what you guys are getting up tight about..this if hilarious.

after a day of false accusations at work, the ppl at happy slap have helped make my day.:b

begongo
01-26-2008, 04:31 AM
as a kid, me and my friends almost killed a gypsy once and it started in a manner as in that video but did that happen because we were of different colors? lol wtf man
it happened because we were 7 stupid fucks and he was alone

TSA
01-26-2008, 05:24 AM
^that's just gross and unfunny.

faggot.

begongo
01-26-2008, 05:55 AM
that was the point!

LORD NOSE
01-26-2008, 05:55 AM
Yeah, I forgot that you the one that does all the preachin here you fake ass malcom x.

Tauro....i've read some of your post yo .......honestly, you are not that bright
i'm serious, no diss

these things are way over your caveman head

LORD NOSE
01-26-2008, 05:57 AM

slavery ?

that shit was a long time ago

there are new reasons to fuck white people up

DUMBO
01-26-2008, 07:54 AM
karma.

TAURO
01-26-2008, 08:25 AM
Tauro....i've read some of your post yo .......honestly, you are not that bright
i'm serious, no diss

Well im sorry if I don't meet your standards of intellectual discussion but to be perfectly honest I don't really give a shit. Last time I checked this was a wu-tang site, not a place for you to blurt out your black supremacist views and demonstrate your clear superiority complex towards white people.

Most people think you are a joke and laugh at the shit you post, I come here to unwind and post whatever because I don't take this place that seriously, I just like to discuss hip hop and thats it, everything else is negligable because again I don't give a shit.

Longbongcilvaringz
01-26-2008, 08:52 AM
where the fuck do all you disgusting niggers get this superiority complex from?

do any of you even own an Armoire?

for christs sake.

Longbongcilvaringz
01-26-2008, 08:56 AM
i'm serious, no diss

fucking hell.

im shaking my head right now.

do you even fucking know who Onica is?

do you know the procedure taken when wearing Argyle socks in conjuction with the remainder of your outfit?

fucking despot.

STYLE
01-26-2008, 09:11 AM
This shit ain't funny. If one of thoose nappyheaded jamaican giggeling homo young motherfuckers had slapped me, I would have stomped their head american historie x style.

http://www.filmwad.com/fw_images/deaths/American_History.jpg

nigga please!
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/crazy/ugly2.jpg

Death the Kid
01-26-2008, 09:44 AM
too bad I wasnt in the train at that very same time....shit would end up violent

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
01-26-2008, 10:03 AM
Release The Peace Nigga .....HAHA.....Their Fault For Not Doing Anything Back....And Damn At The Last Dude

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
01-26-2008, 10:22 AM
Why no one did anything back: it would had been "racism".

Fuck That Its England Id Hit Them Fake As Nigga Back Till They Cried

Reiko
01-26-2008, 11:15 AM
it was funny til they hit the woman... stupid motherfuckers BTW nice sig STYLE ;d

Origin™
01-26-2008, 11:22 AM
Do you see the trend with internet message boards?

Now if a white person posted a video of a gang of white people beating on a black girl and her friend, People would be calling the devil card, and all this other crap.

Seriously its pretty hillarious how y'all think.

Longbongcilvaringz
01-26-2008, 11:25 AM
its all about retaliation.

those once opressed, in power opress.

i dont owe you fuckers anything.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-26-2008, 11:44 AM
http://www.filmwad.com/fw_images/deaths/American_History.jpg

LMAO...PUT YOUR MOTHERFUCKIN MOUTH ON THE CURB NIGGER!!

Olive Oil Goombah
01-26-2008, 12:01 PM
lol...if them little niglets ever smacked my little girl, he'd be hanging from a tree in my yard assuming the duties of a pinyada...and all my white and latin neighbors could take swings until the entrails come out. We'd celebrate with a big bowl of nigger toes and some eggplant parmigiano...fitting for the occasion.

Naaaah, im not that evil. there not a threat.

Jet Set
01-26-2008, 12:24 PM
I once saw three little punks slap this old homeless dude in the bus and laugh afterwards. The old bum cursed at them and started to whimper. I followed those kids home (i was their age and did not want to start an uneven fight) two of them lived in one house (brothers). I knocked on their door and asked for the parent or guardian (acting like i was selling something...) the dad came out and I drew my leg back and swung kicked the dude in the balls. He fell to the floor SHOUTING, I kicked him again in the ribs and face and ran like crazy, I didn't see them after me but i did zig zag my route. It was so fucking satisfying. I didn't even know the old guy who got slapped but i could not keep that in my conscience.Haha, this made the whole thread!

All the rest is PUSSYOLE

Olive Oil Goombah
01-26-2008, 12:27 PM
lol...and the black youth continues to fuck over their predecessors.

pep
01-26-2008, 12:40 PM
its funny to an extent but not really because we not supposed to condone savage acts..i remember back in the day ugly girls would run up on the 'pretty' girls with 'good' hair and spray them with an aerosal can and a lighter....i remmebe rjump white people day or beat a white boy ass day back in junior high skool and shit..i was never with it..im a hip hop hippie like my boy boy rza..but to emperoles or whoever talking all reckless at his computer..u wouldn't do shit....u would bitch up and cry worse than an old white lady and we all know it..watch yo motherfucking mouth....

pep
01-26-2008, 12:42 PM
Do you see the trend with internet message boards?

Now if a white person posted a video of a gang of white people beating on a black girl and her friend, People would be calling the devil card, and all this other crap.

Seriously its pretty hillarious how y'all think.
i agree and im a black cat all day...we gotta deal equal....

Olive Oil Goombah
01-26-2008, 12:48 PM
LOL...He's one of the good ones. HAHA

who fuckin cares...these little kids doin this probly haven't got no kind of guidance at home. They come from all corners of the earth. If they wanna slap white boys and girls, thats their choice...but the hatred is just being carried over from them to the people they assault...just how black hatred was absorbed from white slave owners and so forth...

But God help the little bastard that lays his hands on my little baby. ANd thats father speak, nothing more or less.

pep
01-26-2008, 12:54 PM
i dont know about one of the 'good 1s' or none of that shit....i just aint with bullys and shit like that...or fucking with people thats just on they way to work making a living...feel u on the father speak tho...

TAURO
01-26-2008, 12:59 PM
i dont know about one of the 'good 1s' or none of that shit....i just aint with bullys and shit like that...or fucking with people thats just on they way to work making a living...feel u on the father speak tho...

Thats it though, I can't believe people finding this shit funny. That old dude on the bus probably going to work minding his own business and then being assulted like that. Imagine if that shit happened to your father or mother, my mum takes the bus to work.....muthafuckas did that shit to her......I would kill them and thats real talk.

DJMethods
01-26-2008, 01:01 PM
If cunts did that to my mum SHE'D kill them. I'm not shitting you, I walked in one day and she threw pot plants down the stairs at me. I didn't even do anything that time.

TAURO
01-26-2008, 01:05 PM
If cunts did that to my mum SHE'D kill them. I'm not shitting you, I walked in one day and she threw pot plants down the stairs at me. I didn't even do anything that time.

haha...for real, my mum would take em on too. Actually something similar happened to her a little while back.

Ink Is My Drink
01-26-2008, 01:08 PM
i cant belive people are finding this funny

Olive Oil Goombah
01-26-2008, 01:10 PM
True, its really not funny, but stylemasterr started this for a reaction...just as I do the same when i post some dumb shit. Thats all it is.
None of these little bastards would ever think about doing something like this to someone who wasn't defenseless or scared. Thats the thing you have to remember. Theyre punks, bullies like pep said.....I doubt style would find it so funny if someone fucked with his kid like that.

DJMethods
01-26-2008, 01:11 PM
haha...for real, my mum would take em on too. Actually something similar happened to her a little while back.

Did she go all Mum agro?

Mum's are scary people.. I'd rather box on with Kimbo then a mother.

TAURO
01-26-2008, 01:12 PM
I get it, the act of catching people off guard is funny but the people they targeted, thats shit wasn't.

TAURO
01-26-2008, 01:14 PM
Did she go all Mum agro?

Mum's are scary people.. I'd rather box on with Kimbo then a mother.

I wasn't there but yeah she told me she got a bit heated. If I had been there I would be in prison right now.

pep
01-26-2008, 01:16 PM
yeah, it depends what context u take this shit in also, it can be looked at thru the lense of the reckless abandon of youth...being young and free and not concerned with the consequences...its when we look at it in a racial text that emotions flare...

DJMethods
01-26-2008, 01:20 PM
yeah, it depends what context u take this shit in also, it can be looked at thru the lense of the reckless abandon of youth...being young and free and not concerned with the consequences...its when we look at it in a racial text that emotions flare...

yeah/nah... I get ya with the looking at it as a youth bit, but not the racist. Some on here get mad at that but I don't find white guys doing this shit funny even if it was against other white guys.

(Not saying you are) but damn I never realised how race centralised the world was. I've lived a pretty big life for someone my age, I've seen my fair share of shit, but I just grew up calling a fuckwit a fuckwit no matter his skin colour.

cunts still can't wrap their heads around that theres more then one race and we're all the fucking same.

begongo
01-26-2008, 01:32 PM
Next time they pull a stunt more then likely they will get jumped by white gang affilates.
The mistake they did was exposing who they are on cam and uploading it to the web..
London's metro area population is bigger than 10mil
do you really think anyone can find some kids who exposed their faces on youtube?

TAURO
01-26-2008, 01:38 PM
London's metro area population is bigger than 10mil
do you really think anyone can find some kids who exposed their faces on youtube?

They were caught, those vids are old. The shit was on the news and everything.

begongo
01-26-2008, 01:43 PM
you mean by the police right? cuz yeah .. London has cameras everywhere and it's easy for cops to track them down
but for some random person it would be like finding the needle in the hay

TAURO
01-26-2008, 01:45 PM
you mean by the police right? cuz yeah .. London has cameras everywhere and it's easy for cops to track them down
but for some random person it would be like finding the needle in the hay

Someone snitched and they got caught.

Megaherz
01-26-2008, 01:51 PM
now they're probly sayin "they harrasin us only cuz we black, we didnt do anythin" lmao

Jet Set
01-26-2008, 01:52 PM
Britain is the most watched country in the world.

DUMBO
01-26-2008, 01:54 PM
now they're probly sayin "they harrasin us only cuz we black, we didnt do anythin" lmao

and they would be right. how do you know that they did it?

TAURO
01-26-2008, 01:59 PM
Britain is the most watched country in the world.

Pretty much.

chiba
01-26-2008, 03:23 PM

^O^

Olive Oil Goombah
01-26-2008, 03:25 PM
stylemasterr is a pretty big douche if i do say so myself.

Jet Set
01-26-2008, 03:40 PM
<TB> I was depressed last night so I called the Suicide Life Line.
<TB> I reached a call center in Pakistan.
<TB> I told them I was suicidal.
<TB> They got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-26-2008, 03:41 PM
<TB> I was depressed last night so I called the Suicide Life Line.
<TB> I reached a call center in Pakistan.
<TB> I told them I was suicidal.
<TB> They got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck

lol man .....

Megaherz
01-26-2008, 05:18 PM
and they would be right. how do you know that they did it?

how would you know that they didnt, besides, if someone snitched on em, and with all the surveilance (IF it was in britain) plus the evidence on the web, i dont see how hard it can be, its stupid to talk about

pill happy
01-26-2008, 05:27 PM
thats pretty sick shit, if you find this funny your a fucking idiot, if it was a load of white people goin around smackin blacks there'd be a fuckin outroar on this forum, hiting the girl was fuckin pathetic.

JASPER
01-26-2008, 05:29 PM
lPD4ZUbGBLk

JohnnyKarson
01-26-2008, 06:19 PM
Cause white peoples is mostly scared of black people, but that shit is ignorant. If i saw that happen in real life to some random white dude, i would be like "the fuck is you doin?" "Go fight them niggaz off atleast"

Paranoid
01-26-2008, 06:26 PM
what a bunch assholes faggots. and they laugh like a bunch of girly hyenas

Paranoid
01-26-2008, 06:37 PM
but i guess its cool, funny and acceptable to be a complete raging scumbag asshole if youre black. right?

TSA
01-26-2008, 06:42 PM
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff29/Pimplegionrecords/goatdigital.jpg
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49900

HANZO
01-26-2008, 07:15 PM
i really dnt find this shit funny at all. i see it happen a lot of time and its jus wat pussys do. its fukin retarded, cause all it takes is for dem niggaz to slap the wrong person. its easy to pick on one white person. they wouldnt have the bollocks to pick on another race, cause they kno there would be retaliation.

TAURO
01-26-2008, 10:10 PM
i really dnt find this shit funny at all. i see it happen a lot of time and its jus wat pussys do. its fukin retarded, cause all it takes is for dem niggaz to slap the wrong person. its easy to pick on one white person. they wouldnt have the bollocks to pick on another race, cause they kno there would be retaliation.

Thankyou......I was waiting for another london head to back up my shit.

Nick Fury
01-27-2008, 12:38 PM
just a bunch of gits slapping ppl weaker than them at random

dezmond
01-27-2008, 01:17 PM
Pretty childish.. Im gonna repeat the point that they only picked the weakest targets - awoman, a man asleep.. Also i think this is from france where youts are carryin guns n shit not just knives so wtf are people gonna do?

Id like to see a vid of them going up to someone big, or even just two small crackers... i doub t theyve got the stones.......... gay

STYLE
01-27-2008, 01:23 PM
i its easy to pick on one white person. they wouldnt have the bollocks to pick on another race, cause they kno there would be retaliation.

hahaha! so what ur saying is white peole are inherently weak and don't have the balls to stand up to a kid when he slaps the shit out of him?

well i won't argue with that.

EAGLE EYE
01-27-2008, 01:32 PM
Hedo Turkoglu of the Orlando magic got smacked in the face by a one of the Celtics players about 25 minutes ago! That mother fucker almost cried and the whole bench of the Celtics started crackin' jokes to each other

http://assets.espn.go.com/media/nba/2002/0513/photo/r_turkoglu_vt.jpg

I LOL'd

STYLE
01-27-2008, 01:52 PM
smh at this revelation being ignored
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/5435/wserwerqn8.jpg

or this one

http://brightcove.vo.llnwd.net/d2/unsecured/media/292657762/292657762_366271459_d5e3cac69f379134ec5daf919591fb ba5152284f.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/icetrain.jpg

http://members.aol.com/WernerVWallenrod/ed/special2.jpg
http://b8.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/01146/89/40/1146350498_l.jpg

I Got It Made!!!

STYLE
01-27-2008, 01:55 PM
Hedo Turkoglu of the Orlando magic got smacked in the face by a one of the Celtics players about 25 minutes ago! That mother fucker almost cried and the whole bench of the Celtics started crackin' jokes to each other

I LOL'd

hey they coulda been concealing knives or guns, what was he supposed to do? there were 5 black guys on the court.

JASPER
01-27-2008, 04:41 PM
If I were that old man I would go Charles Bronson on them suckas.

HANZO
01-27-2008, 04:55 PM
hahaha! so what ur saying is white peole are inherently weak and don't have the balls to stand up to a kid when he slaps the shit out of him?

yes

I LOL'd

then he hit the game winner. thats how we turks get back.

whitey
01-27-2008, 07:46 PM
1. big ups to hedo, being a magic fan

2. that video is funny if its on some jackass shit. like all the dudes are buddies and they are signed on for that kinda thing, in the sense that they know they do effed up shit to each other and they make money.

3. but considering that video was just against old people, younge skinny kids, or girls that s some bullshit. it has nothing to do with white people being weak. there are weak people of all colors. they just happend to pick on weak whites. how hard would it have been to beat steve erkels ass back in the day? would have loved it if they out of all the people hit like ricky hatton on one of those trains when he was sleeping. thats a video i would have paid to see.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-02-2008, 07:32 PM

LOL...fuckin ethiopian

Olive Oil Goombah
02-02-2008, 07:34 PM
1. big ups to hedo, being a magic fan

2. that video is funny if its on some jackass shit. like all the dudes are buddies and they are signed on for that kinda thing, in the sense that they know they do effed up shit to each other and they make money.

3. but considering that video was just against old people, younge skinny kids, or girls that s some bullshit. it has nothing to do with white people being weak. there are weak people of all colors. they just happend to pick on weak whites. how hard would it have been to beat steve erkels ass back in the day? would have loved it if they out of all the people hit like ricky hatton on one of those trains when he was sleeping. thats a video i would have paid to see.

Well duh, of course they prey on the weak. AND they run in packs....kinda quiet when their solo.

TSA
03-05-2008, 05:38 PM
Classic!

shaolinsword
03-07-2008, 01:10 PM
hmm happy slappin is sick, just a shame no ones kicked the shit out of those kids yet

VZA
03-07-2008, 01:15 PM
I thought stylemaster was one of the lesser pricks on this board...

Guess he's another ignorant racist...

VZA
03-07-2008, 01:25 PM
I mean honestly... Listen to those little faggots squealing like girls at the end...

Slapping strangers?

IF this is an anti white thing, then im gonna say, yeah, the blacks were opressed in certain parts of the world for years, but slapping strangers(who i doubt are racist) to the point of GBH is really not going to change anything...

allah truth
03-07-2008, 05:03 PM
does this make niggers feel good. personally if i saw a video of white dudes slapping the shit outa black women and scrawny black kids i would be embarrased

Sky Blue Danny Kid
03-07-2008, 06:28 PM
I looked at this thread for the first time just now and its too gay even for my taste.

VZA
03-08-2008, 03:28 PM
does this make niggers feel good. personally if i saw a video of white dudes slapping the shit outa black women and scrawny black kids i would be embarrased

exactly.