PDA

View Full Version : The OFFICIAL WHITES vs. BLACKS thread

GENERAL WISE
01-26-2008, 05:08 AM
Now mods, I realize that this is my third attempt at making this frank and informative thread so please don't close it. I believe with the current trend of race war threads in the General Chat area and KTL that this thread is needed.

First and foremost let me tell you that I am neither Black or White. Yes, I am Afghan, therefore making me more than suitable for the judge position. I will decide which race wins.

Let the debate begin with these talk points:

1.Is it justified that white people associate blacks as less assertive/productive in regards to society?

2. Are white people the current reason that black people are not as successful (financially) as a group as others?

3. Should there be reparations? And in what form?

TSA
01-26-2008, 05:13 AM
black win off the strength of this alone

ZlKzlfqmzpQ

NIGHT MAYOR
01-26-2008, 05:15 AM
Now mods, I realize that this is my third attempt at making this frank and informative thread so please don't close it. I believe with the current trend of race war threads in the General Chat area and KTL that this thread is needed.

First and foremost let me tell you that I am neither Black or White. Yes, I am Afghan, therefore making me more than suitable for the judge position. I will decide which race wins.

Let the debate begin with these talk points:

1.Is it justified that white people associate blacks as less assertive/productive in regards to society?

2. Are white people the current reason that black people are not as successful (financially) as a group as others?

3. Should there be reparations? And in what form?

your a sand niger, your black.

GENERAL WISE
01-26-2008, 05:22 AM
your a sand niger, your black.
pKUrQMYMv04

NIGHT MAYOR
01-26-2008, 05:25 AM
5Whh_uipkYc
STRONGER THAN YOUR TEAM! CRAZIER THAN KURT COBAIN!

TSA
01-26-2008, 05:32 AM
HOLY SHIT!

Ras Kass just SHIIITTTEEEEDDDDDDDDDDD on white people son!

DAMN!

im posting this on myspace the next time white ppl do something gay

TSA
01-26-2008, 05:34 AM
5Whh_uipkYc
STRONGER THAN YOUR TEAM! CRAZIER THAN KURT COBAIN!
get this faggot white shit outta here

he's just a homo saying words that sound like he's supposed to by saying something but in true he's just saying a bunch of words that rhyme

AK9DTsuF4E8
^we fuckz with that tape deck music, not no Zune deck shit.

NIGHT MAYOR
01-26-2008, 05:35 AM
(i actualy laughed then)
i dont like that jew much either, just do'n the do.

TSA
01-26-2008, 05:37 AM
Necro and 90% of white backpack rappers use what's called "mc tricks"

a set of clever plays on words and flows that trick the untrained ear into thinking they're saying something dope, when if you listen to it, they're not saying anything

and they make shitty songs with shitty fake old school beats

faggots acting like you can escape the ghetto

NIGHT MAYOR
01-26-2008, 05:41 AM
jealous ?

music is music, you dont have to be saying something smart for it to be good, it just has to sound good to you, correct ? (not sticking up for necro - i hate 90% of his shit) people these days act as you need to lern something from a song. lifes a garden - just dig it.

Slide
01-26-2008, 05:45 AM
Blacks!

GENERAL WISE
01-26-2008, 05:46 AM
jealous ?

music is music, you dont have to be saying something smart for it to be good, it just has to sound good to you, correct ? (not sticking up for necro - i hate 90% of his shit) people these days act as you need to lern something from a song. lifes a garden - just dig it.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29648
1PLvuwKRBj4
@ 0:22

http://static.flickr.com/81/215219172_5328fa60c4.jpg

TSA
01-26-2008, 05:50 AM
^AHAHAHAHAHAH!

im not saying it's not intelligent, it's just a bunch of words, for instance

Astronomical philisophical colossal diabolics

to the untrained ear, that was ill, to the wise and civilized, that was a waste of words

NIGHT MAYOR
01-26-2008, 05:51 AM
hahaha who the fuck is that american ? O.o

you got some wierdies

begongo
01-26-2008, 05:52 AM
I agree with TSA on what he said about necro and the ones alike

NIGHT MAYOR
01-26-2008, 05:53 AM
that was a waste of words

waste of words ? like how like they were used and abused ? man you take this hip-hop thing to seriously man, chillax homie, :yessad:

starting to remind me of 50 dissin gza :?

GENERAL WISE
01-26-2008, 05:54 AM
hahaha who the fuck is that american ? O.o

you got some wierdies

White comes first.

Then comes Jewish

then come Gay

then comes Transvestite

then comes the gayness of this dude getting a record deal with universal while Rakim gets shelved.

Fucking White Jews lookinh out for each other.

GENERAL WISE
01-26-2008, 05:55 AM
waste of words ? like how like they were used and abused ? man you take this hip-hop thing to seriously man, chillax homie, :yessad:

The last impersonation is spot on.

B5rjGbzkmtI

TSA
01-26-2008, 05:59 AM
oh oops, that wasn't necro that was illbill

oh well,

they're all wack.

NIGHT MAYOR
01-26-2008, 06:01 AM
hahaha, i actualy like canibus but i have to agree with you on that, i always called him a dictionary rhymer, like he looks thru the dictionary and spots a big word, right amount of cylibils, right rhyme and uses it.

still like i said b4 - its music, there is shit you listen to to be inspiried (check sig) and there is shit that sounds nice to the ear, if i like something im not gunna not listen to it because i dont think he is saying something powerful, example, i still listen to fidys first album, i hate the cunt but it sounds nice, same with some kanye.

do your thing and i'll do mine.

TSA
01-26-2008, 06:02 AM

lol i've shown no hint of anger what so ever.

give me a multi by Ill Bill in that song and i'll either show you he really didn't say anything, or use the same words to say the same thing he was trying to say 4x iller.

i think this type of hip hop is just as bad as the faggy southern rap cause where one is trying to prove how cool they are the other is trying to prove how uncool they are.

end of the day.....niether can make anything this glorious

iKKONgfNONU

NIGHT MAYOR
01-26-2008, 06:03 AM
White comes first.

Then comes Jewish

then come Gay

then comes Transvestite

then comes the gayness of this dude getting a record deal with universal while Rakim gets shelved.

Fucking White Jews lookinh out for each other.

seriously im asking who he was. remember im in the desert with kangaroo's down here, their rap knowledge is limited.

im GUESSING its that dude that does the jane fonda song or wotever.

but i dont listen to commercial radio and i dont watch tv - so yeah.

NIGHT MAYOR
01-26-2008, 06:05 AM
lol i've shown no hint of anger what so ever.

give me a multi by Ill Bill in that song and i'll either show you he really didn't say anything, or use the same words to say the same thing he was trying to say 4x iller.

i think this type of hip hop is just as bad as the faggy southern rap cause where one is trying to prove how cool they are the other is trying to prove how uncool they are.

end of the day.....niether can make anything this glorious

iKKONgfNONU

i was on the joke tip. man its all opinions and tastes, but hating wont get you anywhere - gotta focus on the possitves - stay strong *revolution fist*

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-26-2008, 09:47 AM
this some ballshi

Longbongcilvaringz
01-26-2008, 10:02 AM
how is this even a fucking question.

walk through the upper westside and count the number of black bums covered in their own fecal matter and detritus in comparison with the number of white, wall street brokers wearing Zegna 3 button suits.

theres your answer faggot.

Longbongcilvaringz
01-26-2008, 10:04 AM
oh oops, that wasn't necro that was illbill

oh well,

they're all wack.

youve failed to realise that all RAP music is fucking terrible.

you stupid pig.

someone should burn your eyeballs with matches from Harry's

STYLE
01-26-2008, 10:25 AM
pKUrQMYMv04

DDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMM!!!!!! !!

Slide
01-26-2008, 10:31 AM
Blacks man rules!

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-26-2008, 10:34 AM
You deside:
http://www.vkmag.com/media/pictures/vkfridaynightcafe21.jpg

photoshoped

Olive Oil Goombah
01-26-2008, 01:26 PM
wow this could be the worst ever. Wu corp is officially done.

FatherSl!me
01-26-2008, 03:49 PM
http://img.ircimages.com/ircimages/e/4/e4898bbd8cb464297f78a486e21d62db.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
01-26-2008, 03:52 PM
we can wipe you out anytime...we can wipe you out........anytime. Keep poking at the sleeping, peaceful bear. Just like the japs....you should be kissing white ass that we aren't as evil as you all think. Your like our little retard cousins who dont know any better...and we love you, cuz we are all family.....but, you need to be put in your place at times.

TSA
01-26-2008, 03:59 PM
*ONLY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT:lol at sean micheals getting ignored:ONLY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT*

GENERAL WISE
01-26-2008, 04:08 PM
wow this could be the worst ever. Wu corp is officially done.Its been officially done from 2002 on.

Whats sad is that some whites are voting for blacks like that Ukrainian dude.

So if you can represent.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-26-2008, 04:10 PM
Its actually good for whites to come here tho. Those who don't know any better can come here and get a good glimpse of what the black man is really all about. And that Wu Tang is just music...not a lifestyle for anyone who chose to make it that much of a priority.

GENERAL WISE
01-26-2008, 04:12 PM
Its actually good for whites to come here tho. Those who don't know any better can come here and get a good glimpse of what the black man is really all about. And that Wu Tang is just music...not a lifestyle for anyone who chose to make it that much of a priority.

1. Why do you feel like whites are losing?
2. Why do you presume that other forums are filled with whites?

Olive Oil Goombah
01-26-2008, 04:24 PM
I dont think there losing, although I dont know what game they could be losing you ae referring to...An internet poll???? Thats meaningless.

I didnt presume anything..i was only referring to this forum.

GENERAL WISE
01-26-2008, 04:49 PM
I dont think there losing, although I dont know what game they could be losing you ae referring to...An internet poll???? Thats meaningless.

I didnt presume anything..i was only referring to this forum.

http://www.amazon.com/Pillage-Cappadonna/dp/B0000062GC

Prolifical ENG
01-26-2008, 05:23 PM
http://www.feanor.net/z0r/shock/whiteblack.swf

JASPER
01-26-2008, 05:50 PM
You guys are still beating this dead horse? That shit is old. It's all about hating on chinks these days. Filthy gook persons.

JohnnyKarson
01-26-2008, 07:46 PM
lmao. None of these dudes addressed any of the thread starter's "talking points"
This thread is hilarious.

NIGHT MAYOR
01-26-2008, 07:53 PM
thats how we do - we mold the threads to our own point of view, even if we lost the original idea hahaha. plus he aint to be taken seriously.

JohnnyKarson
01-26-2008, 08:14 PM
plus he aint to be taken seriously.
DUde's post is serious and all but his signature is literally retarded.

NIGHT MAYOR
01-26-2008, 08:17 PM
^hahaha man - ahhh fuck it i will let you learn the hard way.

GENERAL WISE
01-27-2008, 02:07 AM
DUde's post is serious and all but his signature is literally retarded.

negative rep* if i were able to.

dezmond
01-27-2008, 01:37 PM
You evr get the feeling white man is ALWAYS trying to divert atention from teir own insecurities - whatever they be?

DJMethods
01-27-2008, 01:38 PM
You evr get the feeling wtite man is ALWAYS trying to divert atention from teir own insecurities - whatever they be?

I'm white, what are my insecurities bro?

dezmond
01-27-2008, 01:58 PM
I'm white, what are my insecurities bro?

Bein caucasian Doesnt nessessarily mean youve got the white mentality/insecurities...

Also ive never met you so i wouldnt be able to point them out on a forum...

DJMethods
01-27-2008, 02:11 PM
Bein caucasian Doesnt nessessarily mean youve got the white mentality/insecurities...

Also ive never met you so i wouldnt be able to point them out on a forum...

Yeah, guess "the white man is ALWAYS" wasn't such a good choice of words.

I'll let you know now, I've got no insecurities or problems with any race. Very comfortable being who I am and not judging a whole race based off a few people.

Thanks for your concerns though

Slide
01-27-2008, 02:11 PM
Black men are the good people!

begongo
01-27-2008, 02:13 PM
hackers vs. scientology: http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49884