PDA

View Full Version : Wu tang Is whack

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-28-2008, 05:10 PM
Its my turn now ,GOtta say what i gotta say

wu tang bunch of 40 year olds still rapping about cutting off heads, MAn go next to the fire , warm ur bones, drink ur fuken soup . Ur done .
They have inside beef , This nigga rza doesnt wanna pay up money
, And he cant produce a good fuken song nowadays , 8 diagrams? wtf was that , a piece of shit album , I heard it once and just deleted it....

Lol and ghost ma man wtf is up with ur ballshit album? Bring ghost back, u sounding like all the other dudes , What happend to ghost rapping fast, not pausing , or switching up styles on a song? Raising his voice, then lowering it , thats ghost................. ,but On that album , man that shit wasent ghost, that shit was boring ...... If ghost makes another album its gonna be fuken worse ...

wu tang vs shaolin? common man i feel bad for the people that got wu on their arms , Permament fuken tatoos . What about the dude with the tattoo on his face ....

40 year old people still rapping about what they did 15 years ago ....

YA OK I BELIEVE U . BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

wu tang is dead. .....

ghost not getting paid cause of rza , fuken ugod suing rza for 100,000 ......
shyheim dissing raekwon? COMMON MAN!!!!!! ..... cilvaringz with his fake ny accent .

DEAD

DEAD
DEAD
DEAD
DEAD
DEAD
DEADE

shaolin vs wu tang????? DEAD!!!!!!!!!

OBFCL2 LOL THAT ALBUM DOESNT EVEN EXIST!!!!!! I BET ITS GONNA BE BORING AS HELLL!!!!!!!!!

Mel Gibstein
01-28-2008, 05:12 PM
I like Ringz's album but yea, the fake accent haha!

HANZO
01-28-2008, 05:16 PM
yes wu tang is dead. i gotta agree, but for real i dnt care i still listen to 36 chambers. if they all beefing cause of money then CREAM has a greater meaning.

InsurgenT
01-28-2008, 05:16 PM
its hard to admit but i agree with 90% what u said.

SL33
01-28-2008, 05:17 PM
Its my turn now

lol

got some points though.......

Edgar Erebus
01-28-2008, 05:31 PM
EXPLANATION FOR ALL FUTURE READERS:

Threadstarter is an underaged lil' whiny pussy who finally got into puberty. Y'all prolly remember it, it's the time when a man starts feeling rebellious and enjoys getting into beef and doing some serious shit. For Saquraki, that serious shit is listening to them true hood ballers AKA gangsta rappers AKA any rap that glorifies thugs and shit without having your brain employed. 50 Cent, Soulja Boy, such stuff. So now he gots to express his fucking little opinions on "washed up rappers" as Wu-Tang Clan, which satisfies his other need, to stir trouble. Thanks Allah it's just a temporary phase and in few years he'll again be normal.

Plus I ain't even read your post, pendejo.

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-28-2008, 05:33 PM
^^^^^

hahahaha u dont know what u are talkin about ... stop it .

wu tang is dead

peace

oh btw i havent heard a 50 song in a good year. and soulja boy? i never ever thought of him , he came in my mind when u herbs make posts about him

wu tang is dead

Edgar Erebus
01-28-2008, 05:34 PM
I'm from the projects and you have a small dick. No peace for the wicked.

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-28-2008, 05:34 PM

we talked about this before , stop making fun of my fuken disability ..

ALCATRAZ
01-28-2008, 05:35 PM
wtf lmao

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-28-2008, 05:35 PM
wu Tang Is Dead

Edgar Erebus
01-28-2008, 05:36 PM
we talked about this before , stop making fun of my fuken disability ..
Stop starting trash threads then.

6 Brix
01-28-2008, 05:37 PM
http://g-ec2.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/68/6a/1f3a828fd7a001f56c27f010.L.jpg

Prolifical ENG
01-28-2008, 05:41 PM

Can you give examples on 8D?

buckshotstheone
01-28-2008, 05:42 PM
um...i hate to cause a controversy, but, i believe, if i'm not mistaken, that, uh...wu-tang is...uh, now what's the word they used again?...uh....oh yeah, FOREVER!!!!!

JerseyIronman
01-28-2008, 05:45 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW =(

Looks like some doesnt like 8D and BDR.

One listen and you deleted? Really?

Thats pretty fucking weak man you could at least give maybe ONE more listen before deleting it.

Sean
01-28-2008, 05:49 PM

wu tang bunch of 40 year olds still rapping about cutting off heads, MAn go next to the fire , warm ur bones, drink ur fuken soup . Ur done .
, And he cant produce a good fuken song nowadays , 8 diagrams? wtf was that , a piece of shit album , I heard it once and just deleted it....

Lol and ghost ma man wtf is up with ur ballshit album? Bring ghost back, u sounding like all the other dudes , What happend to ghost rapping fast, not pausing , or switching up styles on a song? Raising his voice, then lowering it , thats ghost................. ,but On that album , man that shit wasent ghost, that shit was boring ...... If ghost makes another album its gonna be fuken worse ...

wu tang vs shaolin? common man i feel bad for the people that got wu on their arms , Permament fuken tatoos . What about the dude with the tattoo on his face ....

wu tang is dead. .....

shyheim dissing raekwon? COMMON MAN!!!!!! ..... cilvaringz with his fake ny accent .

DEAD

DEAD
DEAD
DEAD
DEAD
DEAD
DEADE

OBFCL2 LOL THAT ALBUM DOESNT EVEN EXIST!!!!!! I BET ITS GONNA BE BORING AS HELLL!!!!!!!!!

Stop bitching and go away then

45 hosskel
01-28-2008, 05:51 PM
Prolifical ENG i guess no examples would be given
8 diagrams? wtf was that , a piece of shit album , I heard it once and just deleted it....

shout about wu-tang is dead is stupid because it looks pretty alive with all the beefs inside and albums outside. give facts to convince people

SL33
01-28-2008, 05:59 PM
leave this forum and join eminem or lil wayne forum

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-28-2008, 06:10 PM
only a few people are feeling me . ok

buckshotstheone
01-28-2008, 06:11 PM
only a few people are feeling me . ok

maybe because you are saying wu-tang sucks on a wu-tang forum

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-28-2008, 06:14 PM
maybe because you are saying wu-tang sucks on a wu-tang forum

true

pep
01-28-2008, 06:27 PM
http://g-ec2.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/68/6a/1f3a828fd7a001f56c27f010.L.jpgco sign

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-28-2008, 06:32 PM
wu tang forever my fuekn dick

INS
01-28-2008, 06:36 PM
Music lasts forever actually... sorry.

Maybe when you finish high school or type literately I will bother with one of your posts though.

I apologize if you are actually mentally handicapped though.

racist randy
01-28-2008, 06:38 PM
LOL. Big Doe Rehab is fire. Still getting play in my whip. Raekwon won't diss Shyheim back because he can't. 8 Diagrams died after 2 weeks. Shaolin vs Wu-Tang is a great idea, but knowing Raekwon it won't come out. Raekwon was dropped from aftermath, no CLII anytime soon kids. Rza isn't bringing that hard shit back. If 8 Diagrams is the last clan album Wu-Tang just put a dent in their careers.. when people go "who's the greatest rap group" wu-tang will be @ 2 or 3 because of them last 2 albums.

SilvaFistz
01-28-2008, 07:48 PM
. If 8 Diagrams is the last clan album Wu-Tang just put a dent in their careers.. when people go "who's the greatest rap group" wu-tang will be @ 2 or 3 because of them last 2 albums.

that is true

2L8Lit da croatianMC
01-28-2008, 07:54 PM

wu tang is dead. .....

DEAD

DEAD
DEAD
DEAD
DEAD
DEAD
DEADE

why dont u log out and get a life...

2L8Lit da croatianMC
01-28-2008, 07:56 PM

dont u know what a classic is??? ( as 36 chambs, wu tang 4 eva)??? timeless...

12weLvE
01-28-2008, 08:17 PM
LOL. Big Doe Rehab is fire. Still getting play in my whip. Raekwon won't diss Shyheim back because he can't. 8 Diagrams died after 2 weeks. Shaolin vs Wu-Tang is a great idea, but knowing Raekwon it won't come out. Raekwon was dropped from aftermath, no CLII anytime soon kids. Rza isn't bringing that hard shit back. If 8 Diagrams is the last clan album Wu-Tang just put a dent in their careers.. when people go "who's the greatest rap group" wu-tang will be @ 2 or 3 because of them last 2 albums.

Well said Dartz

THE W
01-28-2008, 09:04 PM
take a hike then buddy. no use in being on a forum of artists you dont like anymore.

beat it.

Apostle13
01-28-2008, 09:15 PM
I dont care what y'all clowns think...im still betting on cilvaringz when he drops...go slap urselves...wutang aint dead...

Jasperz
01-28-2008, 09:17 PM
yea why are you still on this forum?

and really, listening to an album once and then abandoning it is pretty dumb, especially when it's by a group you like. there's been a ton of music i didn't think much of the first time i heard, and ended up loving after hearing it again another time. i bought supreme clientele, about a year after it came out, it was the first ghostface album i got. and i listened to it a number of times and never enjoyed it, so i sold it. and then like a year ago i decided to give it another try so i ended up buying a cheap used copy and from the first listen, i thought it was amazing.

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-28-2008, 09:20 PM
as soon as i get a sohh.com im out....

buckshotstheone
01-28-2008, 09:24 PM
as soon as i get a sohh.com im out....

damn you are SERIOUSLY dedicated to internet thuggery huh? sounds like an obsession to me

gonna bring your sweet ghostface signature there or do you have to spend an entire day creating a new signature to create the perfect identity in sohh, so others will envy your greatness at e-battles?

kwabena1041
01-28-2008, 09:33 PM
I feel what ur saying its sad but some of it is true. I still have a faith my dudes, I think they may someday get their shit together once again.

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-28-2008, 09:42 PM
damn you are SERIOUSLY dedicated to internet thuggery huh? sounds like an obsession to me

gonna bring your sweet ghostface signature there or do you have to spend an entire day creating a new signature to create the perfect identity in sohh, so others will envy your greatness at e-battles?

common man who u talking to like that, ur the whiteboy that hates niggers remember? . I dont talk to ur kind , in life id spit in ur face. ur nothing to me

buckshotstheone
01-28-2008, 09:47 PM
common man who u talking to like that, ur the whiteboy that hates niggers remember? . I dont talk to ur kind , in life id spit in ur face. ur nothing to me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRHmFAuxLdI

i can't be faded

kwabena1041
01-28-2008, 09:49 PM
?????

buckshotstheone
01-28-2008, 09:53 PM
?????

fixed it

i don't know how to embed youtube videos in posts

SaqurakiHanamichi
01-28-2008, 09:57 PM
fixed it

i don't know how to embed youtube videos in posts

you lost?

TAURO
01-28-2008, 10:53 PM
If 8 Diagrams is the last clan album Wu-Tang just put a dent in their careers.. when people go "who's the greatest rap group" wu-tang will be @ 2 or 3 because of them last 2 albums.

I disagree with this, I think when people look back at wu they will be fondly remembered for all the dope albums they released during their hayday as opposed to the flops. It's like with Ali, everyone talks about how he was the greatest fighter etc.. but few ever mention the way he bowed out of boxing.
Plus nearly every artist is unable to maintain the quality of their earlier work, look at Public Enemy, KRS-ONE, Mobb Deep and Redman.

kwabena1041
01-29-2008, 12:16 AM
this is true but it was time when I would have mad loot on WU never fallen off :(

SL33
01-29-2008, 07:12 AM
ok so let's everybody piss on our W-T C cd's.......
i'm sick and tired of these ignorant, racist, stupid internet thugs such is threadstarter....

go to sohh.com....go to birdman's forum, or check out Bow-wow's site.....

Tyler Durden
01-29-2008, 07:20 AM
Its a win-win situation here.
If he leaves, then great, happy time for everyone.
If he stays, then not so great, but at least we can call him a pathetic attention seeking adolescent for saying he's going to leave then still post here.
Go watch 'Slam Dunk' and masturbate over some Hentai. (You know, a usual night in)

-IrOnBuLL-
01-29-2008, 11:59 AM
and why are we givin this threadstarter attention?

Afficial_Nastee
01-29-2008, 03:02 PM
Another stupidass thread started by someone who thinks they all is wack cuz Wu-Tang Clan made one less album...

ill-literate
02-14-2008, 09:18 PM
i agree mostly. 8 diagrams is garbage and ghosts album although better than 8 diagrams is boring as fuck. I still think ghost deserves the most respect in the clan right now at least he can put a fuckin album out on time and hes branched out his subject matter on tracks like underwater in the not so distant past

TSA
02-14-2008, 09:35 PM
and why are we givin this threadstarter attention?
cause your all crumbs

PoisonousDarT36
02-15-2008, 01:19 AM
Why is everyone getting so mad? Did he lie? How is Wu not dead at this point?

rzarecta36
02-20-2008, 06:17 AM
I live in Australia and I've been into the WU since 36 chambers came out.I get hassled all the time for sportin' WU-WEAR and listening to their music.To all the people out ther who don't like them FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU
I ain't gonna stop reppin' Wu!!!!!!!!!!!!-Peace

danjahchambah
02-24-2008, 02:53 PM
i wont say the Wu is dead cuz they can still bang out a dope album without Rza if this shaolin vs wu tang joint goes down.one thing i have to agree wit the thread starter ....8 DIAGRAMS IS GARBAGE.....one

PoorRighteousTeacher
02-25-2008, 12:58 PM
Peace,yea 8 diagrams was a letdown but to go as far as to call the wu wack is goin too far.with albums such as enter the wu tang and liquid swords the wu has cemented thier status as the greatest hip hop group ever

2L8Lit da croatianMC
02-25-2008, 02:50 PM

wu tang is dead. .....

DEAD

DEAD
DEAD
DEAD
DEAD
DEAD
DEADE

U still the same punk i shitted on thru time.

6 Chambaz
02-25-2008, 03:55 PM
Thread starter should hang himself

andy_gza
03-01-2008, 06:01 AM

lol, sure.

Still havent heard 8D yet, but I thought Cypress hill's last album was a bit crap but that doesnt mean I now tell people that The Hill were shit. they produced some nice shit in their heyday.

TSA
03-01-2008, 06:22 AM

wu tang is dead. .....

AHAAHAAHAHAHHA!
+2 G.O.D points.

Everything you said is very true and very honest. and i feel SSSSSOORRRYYYY for the homos that tatted W on their skin...FOREVER.

Gza hates rap, rapping, and rappers and though still likes writing

Rza is hated by all of them, DEEPLY, not no "we're brothers we fight" shit, some real, "if we were on the streets i'd kill you for the bullshit your pulling" type hate. (hording ppls money...come on....niggas get shot for that)

Deck past his prime and didn't sizzle, any thought of having a career is deader then dead walnuts (this is the "dying days" of his "career"..and i honestly think i have more money then him)

Same with Masta, U-god (who is firmly convinced Wutang was created to oppress him financially..which is true) Donna (one of the worst rappers alive at the moment)

Raekwon is a born failure, his career is a rerun of concepts and words he said on CL..infact CL WAS his career, after it dropped he was done.

Ghost is the man, he'll keep doing his think, but Saq. Hak. was right, he has little to nothing to do with the ghost his fans like and as he keeps making albums ppl are realizing it and sales are dropping more and more.

And meth is just a boring wanna be typical NY punchline rapper. A corny one at that.....VERY corny ("im just like dirt in the booth in the truth i don't even go to church in a suit" "Im trying to bring the sexy back like timbaland and timberlake" :r) He's just flat out not cool anymore..which was the backbone of his career.

add all this to the fact that they hate eachother, they don't talk, they won't talk...not even for money, Rza's a thief, they're not bright (except ghost rza and killa), ODB's dead (the real uniting factor/life of the group), They're old, they haven't innovated since wuforever, the love shitty music.

PLUS

IT'S 2008 YOU FUCKING FAILURE, PUT SOME BASS IN YOU GOD DAMN SONGS, THAT'S ALL PPL WANT THESE DAYS, SOME FUCKING BASS, SOME. FUCKING. BASS. YOU CAN SAY ALL THE CRAZY SHIT YOU WANT DOUCHE.

Cause you know, all ppl want is some fuckin bass. The fact that their beat game has (instead of upgrading) downgraded SEVERLY (compare wu forever to ironflag...or 8 Diagrams....eww), they're slang doesn't upgrade, strategy doesn't upgrade, business doesn't upgrade, they haven't thought of a new idea since "Holla"...and they fight like bitches...making them bitches..and there non existant name gets shitting on by niggas THEY put on and nothing happens.

Wu-tang is wack as fuck.

TSA
03-01-2008, 06:36 AM
SaqurakiHanamichi = a nigga from the mothafuckin streets

wu forum= defeated

i wont say the Wu is dead cuz they can still bang out a dope album without Rza if this shaolin vs wu tang joint goes down.one thing i have to agree wit the thread starter ....8 DIAGRAMS IS GARBAGE.....one

Cause you've heard it and have confirmed it doesn't sound like 100% of the shit non-ghost wu members make without rza...

ok so let's everybody piss on our W-T C cd's.......
i'm sick and tired of these ignorant, racist, stupid internet thugs such is threadstarter....

go to sohh.com....go to birdman's forum, or check out Bow-wow's site.....

Birdman outsold WuTang this year. Birdman doesn't fill highschool gyms, Wutang is a global phenomina, could easily fill a stadium, and areoften called The Beatles of rap....who lost?

Threadstarter is an underaged lil' whiny pussy who finally got into puberty. Y'all prolly remember it, it's the time when a man starts feeling rebellious and enjoys getting into beef and doing some serious shit. For Saquraki, that serious shit is listening to them true hood ballers AKA gangsta rappers AKA any rap that glorifies thugs and shit without having your brain employed. 50 Cent, Soulja Boy, such stuff. So now he gots to express his fucking little opinions on "washed up rappers" as Wu-Tang Clan, which satisfies his other need, to stir trouble. Thanks Allah it's just a temporary phase and in few years he'll again be normal.

Enter the 36 chambers

"YAAAYYYYY YAYYYYYYYYY"

then you got, the grave diggas

"YAAAAYYYY YYAYYYYYYYYY"

ok, then you got, the Method Man

"YAAAAAAAAAYY YAAYYYYYYYYYY"

Wu-tang forever, liquid swords, cubanlinx ironman supreme clientele..

"YAAAAAAYYYY YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

Now you've got 8 diagrams and U-god sueing Rza for money for the 400th time.........= Washed up.

you guys fail to remember wu members speak of Wutang in the past tense.

Wu-tang ended after Forever, everything afterwards was faking it.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-01-2008, 06:57 AM
wu Tang Is Dead

i thought we agreed that you'd stop posting in the wu and hip hop sections?

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-01-2008, 05:47 PM
damn shaolin is that nigga, for real .

lol shaolin pay attention all the kats that got mad are europeans HAHAHAHA.. ALl euros getting mad ,

Longbongcilvaringz
03-06-2008, 08:22 AM
your european you fucking idiot.

im glad things are back to normal.

you two supporting each other deranged opinions.

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-06-2008, 10:34 AM
^^^

im putting u on the block list, u need to hop off my dick

LuckyTheWonderDog
03-06-2008, 10:47 AM

Nah, every easily baited poster on here should.

King Lizard
03-10-2008, 11:24 AM
Ya know what? Most of ya'll need to shut ya'll goddamn mouth about the wu-tang clan. First, by reading your names, I'll bet that most of ya'll ain't black, so you need to keep your comments to yourselves. second, it is an internal problem, and if it is going to be fixed, it's must be fixed by them (Wu-Tang Clan). When brothers have beef, the last thing WE (Black men) need is outside mothafuckers talking shit because that is what you people like. I don't care for white music and I never did, so I would rather listen to a "dead ass" Wu-Tang album (since that is what you call them) than to listen to that cracker jack ass bullshit that I've been listening to lately. Half of the shit I hear talks about partying and the majority is doomed to go to hell so leave the "Wu" alone and stick to the problems of your people. Long live the Wu!

zooruka
03-17-2008, 01:18 AM
whats race got to do with it ^^^^^........ unless wu pull somthing out, they are over as a superstar rap group .... thats my opinion

peace

Marlo Stanfield
03-18-2008, 04:54 PM
hahah "i bet most of you arent black so you should keep youre mouths shut"

hahahahahaha

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
03-18-2008, 04:59 PM

ha ha now see why can't people see wanye is wack not the clan the logic boggles my mind sometimes fucking idiot kids with no smarts just balls they can't even back up

36chambers
03-18-2008, 05:04 PM
wu Tang Is Dead

how come you still post here then? just wondering...

vahacris
03-18-2008, 05:34 PM
Ya know what? Most of ya'll need to shut ya'll goddamn mouth about the wu-tang clan. First, by reading your names, I'll bet that most of ya'll ain't black, so you need to keep your comments to yourselves. second, it is an internal problem, and if it is going to be fixed, it's must be fixed by them (Wu-Tang Clan). When brothers have beef, the last thing WE (Black men) need is outside mothafuckers talking shit because that is what you people like. I don't care for white music and I never did, so I would rather listen to a "dead ass" Wu-Tang album (since that is what you call them) than to listen to that cracker jack ass bullshit that I've been listening to lately. Half of the shit I hear talks about partying and the majority is doomed to go to hell so leave the "Wu" alone and stick to the problems of your people. Long live the Wu!

i never thought i find a dirty racist in this thread. nice man nice. and when i read shit like "WE black people" or "white music/black music" im still sure racist are retarded as hell.

its not this kid fault.......... low IQ level plus very poor education makes violent racists from poor kids like this one.............

now take YOUR black people with you and go fuck yourself.

vahacris
03-18-2008, 05:37 PM
http://g-ec2.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/68/6a/1f3a828fd7a001f56c27f010.L.jpg

i wonder when radar van or one of his stans enter the thread talkin' about hes the one on the right end of this cover....................

claaa7
03-26-2008, 02:48 PM
i wonder when radar van or one of his stans enter the thread talkin' about hes the one on the right end of this cover....................

it is Radar Van..

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-27-2008, 11:10 PM
first of all , king lizard needs to realize only white people listen to wu tang, if u dont believe me go to their shows, and i aint talkin about africa , go out make a white friend or something

just jk , at the end of the day u gonna hate the white man , it is what it is, but realize wu tang eats their bread from the help of the white man , =me , the guy that buys their albums

and 2nd,

2 months later , I came back i read my post , and yes its fuked up and a bit disrespectful .

peace

zamootah
04-03-2008, 11:03 AM
Yo, man! What you talking about? It's your personal opinion about Wu-Tang's death, cuz they already got in history and, no doubt, that Wu-Tang is relevant. About 8 Diagrams I can say that after 6 years calm Wu-Tang don't release something kind of bullshit or how did you say? For sure, I was surprised when I heard that, but I can't believe, that it is weak, but on first time I think that. After 10th listening session I understood it. And more I listen it, more i like that. I think Wu Fans agree with me.

Orion Nebulus
04-03-2008, 01:29 PM
I don't understand why people are getting so angry over here. I know the thread starter said some over the top shit but some points I have to agree with. Wutang as a whole is over. Yes, I hate to say it but it is. Theres just too much friction among themselves. The last 2 Wu albums in my opinion were just blahhhh. That right there made me realize it's just time to move on. I wouldnt say Wutang is dead. I'll just put it as...some of them can still carry the torch and keep it alive. Well if they care enough to do it.

sd-cd
04-03-2008, 01:51 PM
After reading most of posts in this thread I got to say.

1.I am white. 100% white. Or even whiter.
2.The only 2 group albums are listen to are: 36 Chambers and Forever (the most).
3.8Diagrams is garbage. Yeap - I downloaded it and could not believe what I heard. I tried to listen to it but I couldn't. That really hurt me. Yes - hurt me.
4.8D=Boring flow, some really weak production - many cats here make better beats that are at 8D..., and what about the vocals being mixed too loud? I know they like their vocals being mixed loud...but that is extreme. Garbage. What about Ghost not being at a tribute track for ODB, what about Rae who is asleep, what about the videos - the 8D DVD and the Take It Back video? Fuck....

You heard Afro Samurai's beats? Why didn't RZA use that? Everybody would be happy.

Yeah - kill me.

Edgar Erebus
04-03-2008, 04:23 PM
After reading most of posts in this thread I got to say.

1.I am white. 100% white. Or even whiter.
2.The only 2 group albums are listen to are: 36 Chambers and Forever (the most).
3.8Diagrams is garbage. Yeap - I downloaded it and could not believe what I heard. I tried to listen to it but I couldn't. That really hurt me. Yes - hurt me.
4.8D=Boring flow, some really weak production - many cats here make better beats that are at 8D..., and what about the vocals being mixed too loud? I know they like their vocals being mixed loud...but that is extreme. Garbage. What about Ghost not being at a tribute track for ODB, what about Rae who is asleep, what about the videos - the 8D DVD and the Take It Back video? Fuck....

You heard Afro Samurai's beats? Why didn't RZA use that? Everybody would be happy.

Yeah - kill me.

Daj smiri.

sd-cd
04-04-2008, 04:03 AM
Daj smiri.

Cmoknij mnie w dupę.

KERZO
04-04-2008, 06:29 AM

wu tang is dead. .....

DEAD

DEAD
DEAD
DEAD
DEAD
DEAD
DEADE

if you think that, then why the fuck are you here? you gotta be a dumbass to sit and post 3,106 times when you dont really like the band..

:mexico:

TMsteF (WuMami)
04-04-2008, 02:20 PM
Peace ~

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion...

U will NEVER hear me say Wu is wack! I'm gonna keep it real & say I'm not feelin 8D too much...I know in my heart they could've done wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better...but it is what it is...they still get my love & respect all day...& they know that...

I honestly think Deck killed every track he was on...

bearjames
04-13-2008, 04:25 AM
MAKE SURE YOU PEOPLE BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR " POPA WU presents: VISIONS OF THE TENTH CHAMBER part II" go to Popa Wu bio or futurechamber.com for more info. This album has features from Popa Wu, Timbo King, Dungeon Master, FreeMurda and others. May 27, 2008

MAKE SURE YOU PEOPLE BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR " POPA WU presents: VISIONS OF THE TENTH CHAMBER part II" go to Popa Wu bio or futurechamber.com for more info. This album has features from Popa Wu, Timbo King, Dungeon Master, FreeMurda and others.
May 27, 2008

MAKE SURE YOU PEOPLE BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR " POPA WU presents: VISIONS OF THE TENTH CHAMBER part II" go to Popa Wu bio or futurechamber.com for more info. This album has features from Popa Wu, Timbo King, Dungeon Master, FreeMurda and others.
May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

MAKE SURE YOU PEOPLE BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR " POPA WU presents: VISIONS OF THE TENTH CHAMBER part II" go to Popa Wu bio or futurechamber.com for more info. This album has features from Popa Wu, Timbo King, Dungeon Master, FreeMurda and others. May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27,2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27,2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27,2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27,2008

KERZO
05-07-2008, 09:30 AM
^^ so what are you trying to say?

masamune_massacre
05-12-2008, 10:27 AM
Wu is not dead but they are kind of stagnant at the moment, but all groups,bands, solo artists have this problem from time to time. They clearly state all the time they have their issues within the clan, but like RZA states it's like any family, you have your good times and bad times, you take the rough with the smooth. They may not be a commercial success at this moment in time but they're about as fuckin real as you get. No putting on a good face for the fans, they're grimey and raw, that's what you should all love about Wu! I personally think 8 diagrams had it's fair share of wu-banga's, take "weak spot" for instance, that shit is awesome. Put some faith into the Wu. Peace.

Sinistarr
05-14-2008, 09:59 PM
i thought 8 Diagrams was the most consistent album... 36 Chambers to Iron Flag there was always tracks i didnt like... i liked every track on 8 Diagrams

sure, theres nothing as raw as Triumph or as flawless as C.R.E.A.M but theres no weak spot on the album, starter is probs the worst track and i thought it was dope.

people compare an album to the previous discography, not the entire scene... The W, Iron Flag & 8 Diagrams are best enjoyed when taken out of 36 Chambers & Forevers shadow

masamune_massacre
05-16-2008, 11:59 AM
Correction, 8 Diagrams contains the MOST weak spots.

Sinistarr
05-17-2008, 06:16 AM
i beg to differ but each to their own... wu-tang may have gotten progressivley worse but their albums are still the best of the time they're released

CashRules
05-17-2008, 11:03 AM
Anything pre 98 = dope, the rest = wack apart from maybe a few tracks

Ritter
05-17-2008, 03:56 PM
Whats the point of this thread.We all know Wu Tang isnt wack.

Frank Drebin
05-17-2008, 05:15 PM
Daj smiri.

Hey Di Si

Ritter
05-17-2008, 05:52 PM
Kolko nas je ko mrava

masamune_massacre
05-17-2008, 07:34 PM
Whats the point of this thread.We all know Wu Tang isnt wack.

Bingo.

CashRules
05-18-2008, 07:35 AM
Lets all start listening to Techno

Ritter
05-19-2008, 09:22 AM
Lets all start listening to Techno

Oh no...he said the T word :O

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/startracks/071008/brad_pitt300.jpg

But no really.I tried listening to techno cuz all my friends are hooked on it,and they're all like 'what the fuck are you listening?wu tang is shit...hip hop is stupid and boring'.And so I tried.And I couldn't continue listening after the 30th second of some aligator shit I can't remember.

Hillside Scramblerz >>>>> Techno

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-19-2008, 09:26 AM
You have to laugh at the thought of that Dragon guy with the Wu face tattoo at 50 or 60 years old. Grand kids like "What's that logo mean and what possibly possessed you to put it on your face?".

SWAMP WATER
05-19-2008, 11:23 AM

If you dont like WUTANG change yo dipers,and get the FUCK OFF DA SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guarded By Martyrs
05-19-2008, 11:34 AM
Hahahaha^

Yeah for real...I know this dude who has a massive "WANTED" tattoo across his back...
Imagine him on a beach or something...That's messed up !!!!!!!!!!

Ritter
05-19-2008, 11:47 AM
I know a guy with who wanted to tattoo yin and yang on his shoulder.It looks like a pussy with herpes.Imagine that,no tank tops for him.

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-19-2008, 12:11 PM
If you dont like WUTANG change yo dipers,and get the FUCK OFF DA SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you must have missed the memo - this isn't a Wu-Tang site. they'll get round to changing the name soon.

Tony Bandana
05-30-2008, 10:06 PM
Yo SquakiMidget shut the fuck up Wu Tang iz wack hahaha

WoW and you let this punk talk like that??

in this what have you done lately music bullshit world...en njoy the yearz of classics they dropped on your head for your you sheep hearder.

ONGH

wow , Fishcale, 4 :21 and Doe Rehab aint got shit on your fav...Lil Bow Wow

ONGH

who run it?

:D

SWAMP WATER
05-31-2008, 07:41 PM
Yo SquakiMidget shut the fuck up Wu Tang iz wack hahaha

WoW and you let this punk talk like that??

in this what have you done lately music bullshit world...en njoy the yearz of classics they dropped on your head for your you sheep hearder.

ONGH

wow , Fishcale, 4 :21 and Doe Rehab aint got shit on your fav...Lil Bow Wow

ONGH

who run it?

:D

YO YOU CAN SHUT DA FUCK UP TOO NIGGA!!!!!SOYJA BOY,LIL BOW WOW PROBABLY WOULD BE YO CHOICE TO PRODUCE YO ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!I CAN HERE IT NOW,SOUNDING LIKE DA MUSIC FROM THE SUMMER TIME ICE CREAM TRUCK .STOP WIPING YO ASS WIT YO TOOTH BRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Lil' Ruger
05-31-2008, 08:17 PM
i cant believe u even said anything about BDR i listen to that shit like every day and ya'll niggaz wack talkin bout 8D sucks that shit was hard and like ppl hav said b4 they cant rap hungry like they did when they were 18.

Silencer Ak 47
06-12-2008, 06:49 PM
saquraki what's popin yeah these fucking niggaz is whack boooooooring

Silencer Ak 47
06-12-2008, 06:50 PM
Sike they the liiiiiiivest niggaz on the planet fucka cause i rep clanzman style to the fullest

Silencer Ak 47
06-12-2008, 06:53 PM
yo swamp

minibumpsh
07-26-2008, 04:32 PM

wu tang is dead. .....

DEAD

DEAD
DEAD
DEAD
DEAD
DEAD
DEADE

please shut the fuck up. wu tang is the best group of artists ive ever heard, and everything they rap about they can back it up. they wont just grow old and fade out, theyll become legendsssssssssssss BYE

Tito_Para Enfrente
07-27-2008, 06:20 PM
Crazy, Wu Tang Doesnt Suck./. I Havent Heard The New Stuff But I Have To

Tony Bandana
08-11-2008, 08:43 PM
YO YOU CAN SHUT DA FUCK UP TOO NIGGA!!!!!SOYJA BOY,LIL BOW WOW PROBABLY WOULD BE YO CHOICE TO PRODUCE YO ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!I CAN HERE IT NOW,SOUNDING LIKE DA MUSIC FROM THE SUMMER TIME ICE CREAM TRUCK .STOP WIPING YO ASS WIT YO TOOTH BRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

haha

Swamp Water thats funny i call yo momma the same thing when shes about to cum

ONGH

bitch

Shogah
08-12-2008, 11:29 AM
haha

Swamp Water thats funny i call yo momma the same thing when shes about to cum

ONGH

bitch

that was cool

Pierre Potwinkle
08-12-2008, 12:57 PM
wu tang have many legend rap how they whcak????

zooruka
09-24-2008, 11:49 PM
AHAAHAAHAHAHHA!
+2 G.O.D points.

Everything you said is very true and very honest. and i feel SSSSSOORRRYYYY for the homos that tatted W on their skin...FOREVER.

Gza hates rap, rapping, and rappers and though still likes writing

Rza is hated by all of them, DEEPLY, not no "we're brothers we fight" shit, some real, "if we were on the streets i'd kill you for the bullshit your pulling" type hate. (hording ppls money...come on....niggas get shot for that)

Deck past his prime and didn't sizzle, any thought of having a career is deader then dead walnuts (this is the "dying days" of his "career"..and i honestly think i have more money then him)

Same with Masta, U-god (who is firmly convinced Wutang was created to oppress him financially..which is true) Donna (one of the worst rappers alive at the moment)

Raekwon is a born failure, his career is a rerun of concepts and words he said on CL..infact CL WAS his career, after it dropped he was done.

Ghost is the man, he'll keep doing his think, but Saq. Hak. was right, he has little to nothing to do with the ghost his fans like and as he keeps making albums ppl are realizing it and sales are dropping more and more.

And meth is just a boring wanna be typical NY punchline rapper. A corny one at that.....VERY corny ("im just like dirt in the booth in the truth i don't even go to church in a suit" "Im trying to bring the sexy back like timbaland and timberlake" :r) He's just flat out not cool anymore..which was the backbone of his career.

add all this to the fact that they hate eachother, they don't talk, they won't talk...not even for money, Rza's a thief, they're not bright (except ghost rza and killa), ODB's dead (the real uniting factor/life of the group), They're old, they haven't innovated since wuforever, the love shitty music.

PLUS

IT'S 2008 YOU FUCKING FAILURE, PUT SOME BASS IN YOU GOD DAMN SONGS, THAT'S ALL PPL WANT THESE DAYS, SOME FUCKING BASS, SOME. FUCKING. BASS. YOU CAN SAY ALL THE CRAZY SHIT YOU WANT DOUCHE.

Cause you know, all ppl want is some fuckin bass. The fact that their beat game has (instead of upgrading) downgraded SEVERLY (compare wu forever to ironflag...or 8 Diagrams....eww), they're slang doesn't upgrade, strategy doesn't upgrade, business doesn't upgrade, they haven't thought of a new idea since "Holla"...and they fight like bitches...making them bitches..and there non existant name gets shitting on by niggas THEY put on and nothing happens.

Wu-tang is wack as fuck.

i agree with some of what you said

The Hound
09-25-2008, 12:16 AM
wu-tang is forever because mp3's are bulletproof ... their hunger died in 2002 though except for ghost

Tony Bandana
10-13-2008, 03:06 PM
I seen Elvis today at the mall!

but az for Wu ..there music was groundbreaking and they were in the era when the music wasnt built for the clubs.

Wu wont get any play @ the nightclubs or for Squirkimidget ..ChuckyCheese ONGH

but the true heads will always be playing Wu ... underground djs, mp3, carz..8tracks sysyem whatever.

times have changed for for the worse in hip hop in general .

Cee Oh Vee
10-13-2008, 04:17 PM
wu tang aint all that.

im on this site cus the forum i was on got shut down, simple as

D.G. The Eye Opener
10-15-2008, 09:26 PM
I wouldn't say that wu is garbage. I would never say that. I would say that they are not as good as they use to be. They have the potential to put out a quality album, or yet a classic album. The chemistry needs to be refocused and the production needs to go back to its roots. I love the kung fu joints they put in the songs. Bring that shit back.

food for thought
10-17-2008, 04:05 PM
wu tang have many legend rap how they whcak????

LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL

Tage
11-16-2008, 05:08 PM
the OP has a point... and its his opinion.

BUT HIS OPINION IS WRONG!

WU FOR LIFE!

Krusha
01-11-2009, 07:09 AM
Wu-Tang Has Been Dead Since ODB's OD (RIP). It Just Dont Work Anymore.....