PDA

View Full Version : When jordan left for the first time......

ramel
08-10-2005, 10:47 PM
and scottie pippen led the bulls 2 the eastern conference finals.
In the last few minutes of the game scottie attempts to block greg anthony's shot and is called for a foul.
If that was jordan would they have called that foul(which in my opinion wasn't a foul) and also if they don't call that foul do pippen's bulls go on to win the championship.

I say yes!!

I'm bringing this question back

PS
Jordan's my all time favorite and I know things happen for a reason.
So it's not I'm bitter I just feel it's fuck up for scottie.

PEACE

deadlymelody
08-11-2005, 02:09 AM
Foul either ways. Keep in mind Pippen was a star too so I bet he got some calls go his way as well as Jordan.

What's your favorite Jordan moment ramel? Last Shot? Flu Game? Shot over Ehlo?

Bedlam
08-11-2005, 02:35 AM
I like the shot on Ehlo just cuz the announcer goes crazy.

As for the foul, I dont know, havent seen it

maestro wooz
08-11-2005, 04:13 AM
ehlo shot is classic, but the shot over russell should have been the last play of his career, it epitomized his whole career

ramel
08-11-2005, 07:59 AM
Foul either ways. Keep in mind Pippen was a star too so I bet he got some calls go his way as well as Jordan.

What's your favorite Jordan moment ramel? Last Shot? Flu Game? Shot over Ehlo?

There's too many!

sakk
08-11-2005, 04:59 PM
My 2 favorite MJ moments:

The Dunk on Mutumbo and Jordan finger waves him

The Dunk on Patrick Ewing and he starts talking that noise, MJ looks like he was about to throw down with Patrick Ewing.

TonyStarks29
08-11-2005, 05:24 PM
ehlo shot is classic, but the shot over russell should have been the last play of his career, it epitomized his whole career
co-sign

Hayabusa
08-11-2005, 07:26 PM
My fav moment is against the Lakers in NBA Finals when he goes up for the dunk decides to switch hands and throws up the lay up and it goes in. I also love when he played against bird and scored like 63 on him in the playoffs back in like 89 or 88.

Bedlam
08-11-2005, 09:24 PM
Yes that was tight ^

How bout vs the Blazers in the Finals, THE SHRUG after like 6 threes.

My personal favorite is when he was playing/coaching for the Wizards and called Kwame Brown a "flaming faggot" for sucking so much in practice. hahahahaha

deadlymelody
08-14-2005, 11:21 PM
Yes that was tight ^

How bout vs the Blazers in the Finals, THE SHRUG after like 6 threes.

My personal favorite is when he was playing/coaching for the Wizards and called Kwame Brown a "flaming faggot" for sucking so much in practice. hahahahaha
I was just gonna mention THE SHRUG. He was so hot that game it was unreal.

THE W
08-15-2005, 07:39 AM
chicago didnt go to the conference finals that year.