PDA

View Full Version : Who's Hatin on Rza?

King Tron 1
01-30-2008, 12:12 PM
Since this Album started this whole mess, list all of those who is hatin on Rza. And by the way who's side is shaolin and who's wu-tang at the time being?

SL33
01-30-2008, 12:53 PM
i'm down with wu-tang (will buy SvsW-T though (if it ever happens) )

Rae is a headless flee.

6 Brix
01-30-2008, 02:49 PM
id rather have cuban link ii than shaolin v wu-tang

King Tron 1
01-30-2008, 03:08 PM
^^^ at least that album is certain.

starkeylove
01-30-2008, 04:18 PM
Shaolin = Rae, Ghost, et al
Wu Tang - RZA/GZA et al

don't know where the other guys follow. hard for me to choose cuz my 2 favs are ghost and RZA.
BUT...there's no way I'm hatin on RZA, not after:

Liquid Swords
Enter the 36 chambers
36 chambers; Dirty version
Ironman
Only Built for Cuban Linx
Wu tang Forever
Tical

InsurgenT
01-30-2008, 05:01 PM
...there's no way I'm hatin on RZA, not after:

Liquid Swords
Enter the 36 chambers
Ironman
Wu tang Forever
Tical
co-sign

kwabena1041
01-30-2008, 05:23 PM
Im with WUTANG, Fuck shaolin, Ghost, and Rae. I dont wanna hear simple as niggas rap about drugs, guns and other simple fucking 1991 as shit. Raekwon will be lucky if I buy OB4CL2, with all the hot garbage he has been dropping, Ghost I think is stupid, Word! Im sure he struggled in school Im so tired of his lyrics. I respect the rest of the clan UGOD,GZA,METH,DECK,MK,RZA, but them two are really getting on my nerves. I respect inelegance, and more importantly loyalty. These two assholes think they are flier than they really are.

Sean
01-30-2008, 05:54 PM
I don't have any side, I just wanna hear some good music. It's pretty fucked up that they're arguing but that doesn't mean I'm gonna start saying "fuck Rza" or "fuck Rae". They're all Wu Tang, I'm not gonna take sides and start hating some of them, that's just some childish shit.

Jin10304
01-30-2008, 10:17 PM
don't know where the other guys follow. hard for me to choose cuz my 2 favs are ghost and RZA.

Add Deck, Cappa & MK to the Shaolin side then.

-IrOnBuLL-
01-31-2008, 09:32 AM
this sounds almost like the "36chamberz" album
on its "shaolin sword" side got a list of songz
and on the "wu tang sword" side it got a list of songz

if "shaolin vs wu tang" album ever happenz it MIGHT be exactly that

Edgar Erebus
01-31-2008, 09:36 AM
I'm on Wutang side... But I'll buy SvsWT if it ever drops.

But NO WAY I'll buy OB4CL2. It'll be piece of crap and I'vre waited for shit too long. No way Pedro.

Tyler Durden
01-31-2008, 10:13 AM
Shaolin = Rae, Ghost, et al
Wu Tang - RZA/GZA et al
...there's no way I'm hatin on RZA, not after:

Liquid Swords
Enter the 36 chambers
Ironman
Wu tang Forever
Tical
Agree

What I don't understand is that Gza is gonna be on Rza's side in the beef, (I guess)
will he be on the Shaolin Vs Wu Album.

I'll probably buy the album anyway, and OBFCL2.
I ain't choosin a side, I enjoy Wu music, fuck beef, it gets boring.

Koolish
01-31-2008, 11:08 AM
i stand on no side... if any albums drop with a group of wu-tang on it why not buy it?

King Tron 1
01-31-2008, 11:10 AM
who's mef wit and where does the killa beez fall in?

Tyler Durden
01-31-2008, 11:50 AM
I'm guessing they have to make there own decision.
Then they can each make there own clan.
Then they can battle it out in a battle of wits.
Then they can fight each other.
Then the last remaining members can unite and fight for the greater good.
Then (yawn) nap time....zzzz....zzzz

Apostle13
01-31-2008, 05:28 PM
The way i see it, you cant bite the hand that feeds you...All in all the RZA has one up on the clan, coz he's a producer and an emcee...The man is hella humble and that's what makes me respect him more...And i don't think we'll ever see OBFCL2 this year neither...you're better off waiting for the new GZA and Deck when they drop....SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Asasasin
02-01-2008, 07:51 PM
Definitely Wu-tang, Rza & Gza are crazy good/better than shaolin

laroche
02-02-2008, 10:08 AM
man i anit hating on rza. but its obvious that hes dickin people around....as for rae and ghost. that shit is weak.......rza needs to look at everything he has done... albums and killa beez and get back on that side of things.....im all in for shaolin vs. wu.... but aslong as that anit the anit of this shit,....

NoSaidDate420
02-02-2008, 10:35 AM
maybe years ago i would have voted for SHAOLIN....but ghost has been wack for a while now (BDR sucks compared to even fishscale) and rae is mad annoying. problem is rza is ultimately to blame for the wack ass 8d album...i mean come on already with all the goddamn singing. if i want to hear singing in rap it BETTER be ol' dirty....
which brings me to a whole other point. whose side would odb be on if he were hear to witness this shit? i've read an interview with his mom where she claims when dirty was with wu-tang he was BROKE. she goes on to state that rza never speaks to her, when she got flown out to rock the bells it was the show promoter who set her up to go out there, not rza/wu-tang. this weighs heavily on my mind....dirty is/was my favorite member of the clan, just think about this...rza's his cousin...screwin him over too? they obviously had tension. who knows maybe dirty would side with ghost and rae (it pains me to think that). anybody ever heard the track by dirty called "wasted time"...?
he says somethin like "and i thought that forever that the wu was there..wasted time on hoes, money and clothes...."ect. if you haven't heard it check it out. pretty deep track. my point is in that one line he seems to be leaning towards SHAOLIN. not wu-tang.

The Flu
02-02-2008, 10:37 AM
shaolin vs. wu will never happen. it is a ridiculous concept. won't. happen.

"ours is art yours is trace" it's ironic that raekwon said that... and it's too bad he ain't got enough art in him to appreciate Rza's music!

this album would've been huge if there had been a united front for it. where the shit is the promotion?

THE W
02-02-2008, 11:34 AM
im on the side of good music. if SvWT is dope than i'll support it, if not then fuck it.

The Flu
02-02-2008, 12:43 PM
im on the side of good music. if SvWT is dope than i'll support it, if not then fuck it.

SvWT is a myth. like unicorns.

THE W
02-02-2008, 05:56 PM
^^maybe, maybe not.

DUMBO
02-02-2008, 06:36 PM

fall in? don't you mean fall off? the killa beez have seen as much success as they ever will - time's up.

therefore, they best start finding some 'evidence' to sue for rza for a pension. otherwise, back to kfc nightshift.

SL33
02-02-2008, 06:42 PM
otherwise, back to kfc nightshift.

ha ha ha funny shit

rza left no evidence, i bet there was no contracts...and these guys are dumb enough to deal with RZA without lawyers and managers

SL33
02-02-2008, 06:47 PM
much respect for the best producer in the world though!!!! RZA-to-the-Rectah!

45 hosskel
02-02-2008, 06:55 PM
^co sign ruler zig zag zig

maybe all this shit outside inside clan is just kinda pr? is it possible?

ill-literate
02-04-2008, 11:00 PM
i dont think that gza will side with rza. I'm only fucking with the shaolin vs wu album if its hot

Bg_Knocc_Out
02-04-2008, 11:10 PM
I stopped paying attention to the Wu after 8 Diagrams, I'm not in the mood for another disapointment on my part, disagree with me all you want.

JerseyIronman
02-04-2008, 11:26 PM
shaolin vs. wu will never happen. it is a ridiculous concept. won't. happen.

"ours is art yours is trace" it's ironic that raekwon said that... and it's too bad he ain't got enough art in him to appreciate Rza's music!

this album would've been huge if there had been a united front for it. where the shit is the promotion?

Co Sign

I really really dont see Shaolin vs Wu-tang happening

RZA is the only who can get the members together. Rae cant even put out his own album let alone organize this shit

One and Only
02-04-2008, 11:34 PM
Not on no ones side. Just anticipating the hell outta Only Built II still. Rae better not fuck it up haha.

AK Spray
02-05-2008, 12:22 AM

Fuck the KILLA BEEZ.

And I'm Against The Rza. He's "Flodgin'".

The only legitimate beat on that album, was "Take It Back".

KLIION JENSEN
02-05-2008, 06:34 PM
maybe years ago i would have voted for SHAOLIN....but ghost has been wack for a while now (BDR sucks compared to even fishscale) and rae is mad annoying. problem is rza is ultimately to blame for the wack ass 8d album...i mean come on already with all the goddamn singing. if i want to hear singing in rap it BETTER be ol' dirty....
which brings me to a whole other point. whose side would odb be on if he were hear to witness this shit? i've read an interview with his mom where she claims when dirty was with wu-tang he was BROKE. she goes on to state that rza never speaks to her, when she got flown out to rock the bells it was the show promoter who set her up to go out there, not rza/wu-tang. this weighs heavily on my mind....dirty is/was my favorite member of the clan, just think about this...rza's his cousin...screwin him over too? they obviously had tension. who knows maybe dirty would side with ghost and rae (it pains me to think that). anybody ever heard the track by dirty called "wasted time"...?
he says somethin like "and i thought that forever that the wu was there..wasted time on hoes, money and clothes...."ect. if you haven't heard it check it out. pretty deep track. my point is in that one line he seems to be leaning towards SHAOLIN. not wu-tang.

1) 8 Diagrams aint wack, its a good solid album, its just not what people expected to hear

2) if you only want Dirty to sing on Wu albums, i'm guessing that means you dont like Tekitha (who is beautiful btw) or Blue Raspberry ??

3) the only reasons i can see Dirty being broke when he was alive, is (a) he had a huge coke habit (b) he had like 20 kids to feed, and (c) like says on wasted time "wasted time on hoes, money & clothes" - hoes & clothes are expensive, he wasted time trying to make money to spend it on pussy & clothing, instead of doing something useful with it, yeh he fed his kids, but he didnt invest in businesses or anything like that, you can't blame one man for what another spends his money on.

Luza
02-06-2008, 05:47 AM
what the hell are rae and ghost without the all-in-together-now crew and the other member of the clan?

SHAoLiN LoRD
02-06-2008, 09:14 AM
Here is my take:

I have no hatred for either RZA or the rest of the wu. But, I am disappointed with Rza and the way he sold out to Hollywood. I am also dissapointed with Ghostface's new release big dough rehab. I think it lacks the originality and change which he would previously come at us with on his previous albums.

When it comes to spittin rhymes, I prefer Ghost Rae, masta, gza etc.

I would have to say that if I had to choose, I would choose Ghost and Co.

In order for it to be a classic, they will Need True master, Mathematics, 4th disciple. Must be the old school producers and not these shark bitin' kats like bronze and Cilva.

We all know that if this comes out, Rzas response would be with all of his wack ass Hollywood pals and kats like Freemurda.
We all know that this will never happen.

King Tron 1
02-06-2008, 10:31 AM
Fuck the KILLA BEEZ.

And I'm Against The Rza. He's "Flodgin'".

The only legitimate beat on that album, was "Take It Back".

This Might Piss You Off Even More, But Take It Back Was Co-Produced by Easy Mo Bee.

camron4589
02-06-2008, 10:42 AM
if that wu-tang vs shaolin shit actually happens this is how i think the clan will divide.

shaolin: rae, ghost, cappa, u-god
wu-tang: rza, gza, masta killa , ins

meth already said hes not getting involved