PDA

View Full Version : <<<<Help Me>>>>

rzarazorrzarazorsharp
08-11-2005, 12:54 AM
Help Me

Looking at this blank page makes me wanna' fill it with words/ preserving these nervous/ thoughts that have me feeling disturbed/.

Happy feelings emerge/ rarely unless I'm dreaming/. The worlds burning I'm barely breathing/ deamons have me bleeding ...my words are unheard/

I'll die old and alone/ most likely unknown and untold/ in society's poem/ of money, glamour, and gold.

wishing sunny's hours were frozen/ I'd feel empowered that moment/ holdin' emotions of an ocean stretching out in the open/

drenched in showers of hopelessness/ hoping that/ i won't forget/ my most affectionate moments/ of those who love and know me best/

convincing myself tomorrow is different/ yet everyday is the same/ my sorrows' depicted/ in earthly pictures/ and then these pictures are framed/

I often wish/ just one would switch/ and these awful pictures would change/ but upon submission of this wish/ the horrific picture remains/

I often think,/ though i'm in a position where even thinking is pain/ that my soul will be set free, and only my battered corpse will remain/

Becuase theres' nothing more soothing/ then escaping this world of illusions/ it don't matter if it means losing/ your life when your hearts already covered in bruises/

i spent my life touching souls and yet nobody felt me/ I'm just a man with no vocal cords screaming "please, somebody help me".

SurreaL
08-11-2005, 02:24 AM
i spent my life touching souls and yet nobody felt me/ I'm just a man with no vocal cords screaming "please, somebody help me".

That's real, nice peice, keep on dropping

peace.

Racailla
08-11-2005, 03:31 AM
That's real, nice peice, keep on dropping

peace.

agree

rzarazorrzarazorsharp
08-11-2005, 09:54 PM
thanks man.

PsYkOsUs
08-11-2005, 10:02 PM
definitely not the best i've seen you drop, but solid to say the least... it was very candid, which is always respectable...

PEACE

PSY

rzarazorrzarazorsharp
08-11-2005, 11:40 PM
definitely not the best i've seen you drop, but solid to say the least... it was very candid, which is always respectable...

PEACE

PSY

Oh no of course not...i don't expect every verse i drop to be considered the greatest verse ever....But i Do have different personalities on different beats. This is a different flow from my usual stuff.

GuardianOne
08-12-2005, 02:12 AM
It has its own emotional side this verse. But it was decent. Flowed well also. And not too much complexity to it, nice

Peace