PDA

View Full Version : Its funnyCilvaringz gets no respect

SHAoLiN LoRD
01-31-2008, 07:44 AM
I think it is messed up. Poor cilvaringz. He is sooo Wu.

Yet, no one will beef with him?

Why?

Is he too powerful?

or

Is he unhearda?

Either way, what has he put out lately?

DUMBO
01-31-2008, 07:49 AM
apparently he has album on sale >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

SL33
01-31-2008, 09:03 AM
he is an ill mc. he has an album in physical form. that's enough for chambermusik fools to avoid him

cilva represents wu-tang, i respect that.

Tyler Durden
01-31-2008, 09:06 AM
apparently he has album on sale >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Honestly. Never noticed.

Guarded By Martyrs
01-31-2008, 09:23 AM
A gifted producer...
Always brings quality

Ya_Bane
01-31-2008, 09:44 AM
A gifted producer...
Aways brings quality

Word, never dropped no bullshit. Listen to the album, if you can hate on that you either don't know great music when you hear it, or you're an ignorant fool who need to get off the Patrion Act's dick.

:point: |(

SHAoLiN LoRD
01-31-2008, 10:10 AM
I really can't appreciate someone who contradicts themself.

If he is so loyal to his religion, how can he be allowed to follow western ways?
How can he hang out with a crew of convicted felons?
How can he produce hip hop music and rap about how he would get it on in the street?

Also, for my own, has he put out anything since "I"?

kurupt_kw
01-31-2008, 10:18 AM

If he is so loyal to his religion, how can he be allowed to follow western ways?
How can he hang out with a crew of convicted felons?
How can he produce hip hop music and rap about how he would get it on in the street?

Also, for my own, has he put out anything since "I"?

Nah, there'd be posters and shit all over the place to let you know.

SHAoLiN LoRD
01-31-2008, 01:27 PM
true that. I did not even consider that. Great point.

HarlemDiplomat
03-18-2008, 08:31 AM
Nah, there'd be posters and shit all over the place to let you know.

Lmao... hell yeah.

Wu-Tang Bengal
03-18-2008, 11:01 AM
I rekon he's a poser an shit he rhymes with some opressed muslim rebel mentality and half he time doesnt know wat he's going on about
and by the way im not being racist or anything im a muslim my self

36chambers
03-18-2008, 11:56 AM
I dont know what you people are on about half the time. Just enjoy the music, if you dont like his music, dont listen to him.

Dissonance
03-18-2008, 04:25 PM

Then why do you like the Wutang Clan?

SHAoLiN LoRD
03-19-2008, 08:50 AM
CuZ CilvaringZ iz a PosEr

CHRONZ
03-19-2008, 08:53 AM
gawddamn crybabies

THE W
03-19-2008, 08:56 AM
this will happen when your album takes on a controversial political view.

the music is awesome anyway.

LyriCipher
03-19-2008, 10:30 AM
the fake NY accent is what gets me..and the fact he backs up him sayin 'nigga' bein cuz he was born in morocco..never liked him, i like his beats tho

Wu-Tang Bengal
03-19-2008, 11:18 AM
by the way im not saying he's completely crap cause some of stuff is dope like that jewelz song with gza

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
03-19-2008, 12:53 PM
Its is because he is European..

j/k

TAURO
03-19-2008, 02:02 PM
Its is because he is European..

j/k

People may genuinely not like his music, but you can tell that alot of people here that hate on Cilva will tell you this and that about why they hate his shit, but when you get to the root of it, it's because he's european.

Guarded By Martyrs
03-19-2008, 02:38 PM
Sad^

Cilvaringz is one of the few producers I would really hold high.

He can spit too.

But as a Producer...Foget about it

Do your homework on his beats.

LuckyTheWonderDog
03-19-2008, 02:43 PM
Good producer, average mc.

I still find the whole 'copy your favourite rappers style and then becoming like their lap dog' thing off putting though. Wu-Tang revolutionised everything. Their whole style and approach was so original and refreshing. A guy from The Netherlands coming with a load of kung-fu samples and a new york accent is anything but original and fresh.

it's because he's european.

Yeah but you'd never know it, and that's where I think he really fails.

TAURO
03-19-2008, 02:53 PM
Good producer, average mc.

I still find the whole 'copy your favourite rappers style and then becoming like their lap dog' thing off putting though. Wu-Tang revolutionised everything. Their whole style and approach was so original and refreshing. A guy from The Netherlands coming with a load of kung-fu samples and a new york accent is anything but original and fresh.

Please....half of underground hip hop and the corps own audio lounge bites off wu.

Besides that reason of Cilva using Kung Fu imagery as an insult is both stupid and hypocritical. No one bitched about it when Killarmy, Sunz Of Man, La The Darkman and Remedy used it..did they?

Yeah but you'd never know it, and that's where I think he really fails.

I also called Cilva out on the accent, but his answer for this made sense. English is not the dudes first language, it's not even his second language I don't think. His english was learn't from american tv and hip hop.

Spinx you must realise since you're from the uk that we get bombarded with american culture, I mean I can replicate the american accent really easily...why?....because that shit is in my face 24/7

Surreptitious
03-19-2008, 02:56 PM
Cant stand him as a rapper, incredible producer, STAY OFF THE MIC CILVA

LuckyTheWonderDog
03-19-2008, 03:05 PM
Spinx you must realise since you're from the uk that we get bombarded with american culture, I mean I can replicate the american accent really easily...why?....because that shit is in my face 24/7

Just cos you can doesn't mean you have to. I'd get beat off stage if I tried to rap in a ny accent. And I wouldn't want to. I rap and I sound like I'm from London. From the use of English slang to very English subjects, I (as hip-hop has alkways loved to say) keep it real.

I always found it a bit sad that so many of the Wu fam clung onto the Wu's style. I enjoyed some of the stuff, but did feel it could do with branching out. Now the true artists from the Fam are coming with stuff that is more their own, and not covered in W symbols and kung-fu samples, but Cilva has a great big W on his album and is still coming with the Wu-Tang Martial Expert style.

It was ok when Wu first dropped and it was like a hundred masked Wu-Tang soldiers attacking, but that shits dead and Cilva still fuckin with it. That's necrophilia.

TAURO
03-19-2008, 03:12 PM
Just cos you can doesn't mean you have to. I'd get beat off stage if I tried to rap in a ny accent. And I wouldn't want to. I rap and I sound like I'm from London. From the use of English slang to very English subjects, I (as hip-hop has alkways loved to say) keep it real.

I always found it a bit sad that so many of the Wu fam clung onto the Wu's style. I enjoyed some of the stuff, but did feel it could do with branching out. Now the true artists from the Fam are coming with stuff that is more their own, and not covered in W symbols and kung-fu samples, but Cilva has a great big W on his album and is still coming with the Wu-Tang Martial Expert style.

It was ok when Wu first dropped and it was like a hundred masked Wu-Tang soldiers attacking, but that shits dead and Cilva still fuckin with it. That's necrophilia.

Me and you are both from england, first language is english. He's from Holland, their first language is not english, so he doesn't have those same hang ups as we do of keeping it real, besides he normally speaks american english, that was his main influence. What did you expect, for him to sound like us?

I disagree with you with regards to the killa bee swarm of the ninties. I personally want that brought back to the wu because those were the times they had unity. Also it's his debut album as a killa bee, why not rock the W and all that?....it's too early to be talking about him developing to his own thing.

LuckyTheWonderDog
03-19-2008, 03:16 PM
No it's not too early, he's been with them for a decade. I've managed to develop my own style from the start. You make him sound like a child who's just been through Wu school and now has a chance to forge his own path.

And how about rapping in Dutch? Everyone else in Europe seems to manage rapping in their own language and accent.

I might let him off if he did it amazingly, but he's never gonna be a great rapper whatever style he takes on.

TAURO
03-19-2008, 03:20 PM
No it's not too early, he's been with them for a decade. I've managed to develop my own style from the start. You make him sound like a child who's just been through Wu school and now has a chance to forge his own path.

And how about rapping in Dutch? Everyone else in Europe seems to manage rapping in their own language and accent.

lol at being through wu school (that would be the shit)

He probably does rap in dutch too, we just haven't heard any of it. Oh and don't you think it would make more sense for him to rhyme in english?....bigger audience?

LuckyTheWonderDog
03-19-2008, 03:28 PM
Yeah but where does it stop? Get an even bigger audience if he starts doing some kind of dirty south shit and getting cheesy hooks and shit.

I just feel hip-hop has struggled with originality through the years, and when people in other countries try and model themself completely on someone from NY, it cuts out another angle.

I really don't like most Grime music in the UK, but at least they're doing their own thing.

TAURO
03-19-2008, 03:35 PM
Yeah but where does it stop? Get an even bigger audience if he starts doing some kind of dirty south shit and getting cheesy hooks and shit.

I just feel hip-hop has struggled with originality through the years, and when people in other countries try and model themself completely on someone from NY, it cuts out another angle.

I really don't like most Grime music in the UK, but at least they're doing their own thing.

I get what you're trying to say but I stopped looking for originality in hip hop years ago, that shit ended in 99 (there abouts).
I just look for dope music, if it sounds dope then it's good enough for me, besides you could say that uk hip hop rips off america beatwise (I don't, but you could) it's all subjective.

I also don't see Cilva jumping on the south bandwagon, I mean didn't you read his interview?.....this was the guy trying to get Rza back into that raw mentality instead of the psuedo hippie soul vibe he's on now.

LuckyTheWonderDog
03-19-2008, 03:48 PM
^^ The south thing was a joke.

crookstah
04-01-2008, 06:12 AM
prolly cuz he`ll declear a jihad on their ass, send some of his moroccan homies to blow themselfs up!

zooruka
04-22-2008, 01:17 AM
I reckon that most people hate because hes doing what most people here want to do... but yo we shouldnt hate because of that ... I did at one time but I appologise to him for that

peace

Durag
04-22-2008, 04:00 AM
I think a lot of people here are pissed that Cilvaringz made it. Its like one of us making it, coz he was just a normal dude who worked hard to get his chance. I dont think hes the greatest MC ever, and some of the album borders on chessiness. The skits are wack, he shouldnt have some MC's mentioned in the credits, and he doesnt need RZA or GZA or whoever the fuck shouting over a track. Its still a seriously dope album though, and production wise, its one of the best killa- bee albums ever.

The thing is, Cilvaringz as an artist himself is incredibly dope, for anyone who hasnt heard 3rd Chamber Beats, you need to. The guy is a fantastic producer. Ive look foward more to a Cilvaringz album featuring all his own production, rather than another album laced with Wu producers. Why not leave all the beats from the Wu elements to artists who need them, like La, Shyheim, Prodigall etc?

Id be very interested with hearing Ringz coming out with his own thing. That doesnt mean he has to distain himself from the Wu, maybe have a few guests, and kung-fu samples or whatever, but use his own beats and go in his own direction. Like i said, if you dont agree, listen to 3rd Chamber Beats, and listen to some of them. Their fantastic.

If your reading this Ringz, i really think you should take more control of your next album, and dont rely on guests, wu production, or kung-fu clips to make it dope, coz you wont need to.

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-22-2008, 04:08 AM
I think it really is as simple as he acheived the dick riders dream.

Durag
04-22-2008, 05:02 AM
^^Ya fuckers are jealous, hes European, hes muslim, hes not the greatest rapper, hes a bit of a dick rider himself. Their most of the reasons for the hate he gets

InvincibleArmor79
04-22-2008, 08:27 AM
although i aint a fan, yall need to show some respect to ringz... he keepin this site up an runnin, for yall to come diss at..

i see alot of new heads in here dissin without the proper knowledge of shit that goes on around here... peep some old threads before u go startin up some shit u know jack nadda about, capiche??

RustyFangz
04-22-2008, 11:38 PM
Yea, he gets too much hate. Who gives a fuck if he does this or that, contradicts, the ny accent, or whatever, fact is the beats are dope. I personally think Too many wu on it saying shit just for the sake of having their name on the album, but who cares? If thats what he wants to do on his album then fine. He's talented, dick-rider or not. My 3 cents.

Sinistarr
04-23-2008, 07:34 PM
if being grateful is a dick riding then fuck

if anyone of us were to have RZA knock on our door with a recording contract and a bunch of beats you wouldnt shout him out in tracks too??

Cilvaringz is a fantastic producer, he isnt the best mc, will never be the best mc, but he's definatley better than 3/4 of the shit thats out these days, i personally loved "I", its my freakin avatar on here.

everyone needs to look at the entire hip hop scene then seperate the good from the wak, cos cilva wont be in the wak category

RustyFangz
04-24-2008, 06:06 PM
if being grateful is a dick riding then fuck

if anyone of us were to have RZA knock on our door with a recording contract and a bunch of beats you wouldnt shout him out in tracks too??

Cilvaringz is a fantastic producer, he isnt the best mc, will never be the best mc, but he's definatley better than 3/4 of the shit thats out these days, i personally loved "I", its my freakin avatar on here.

everyone needs to look at the entire hip hop scene then seperate the good from the wak, cos cilva wont be in the wak category

Good perspective on it. Honestly I like him as an emcee, not dumbed down, not too "intelligent/concious rap" it's a nice medum. Like I said dick rider or not, whatever, besides the goddamned annoying skits the actual album is nice...hope the next one is more of the same, just NO SKITS...or limit them :)

Cilvaringz
04-24-2008, 06:49 PM
why cant people just love me, huh? :)

GENERAL WISE
04-25-2008, 01:44 AM
^ People are jealous. You seem like an ordinary dude who got what many of these STANS dream of.

and love is too strong of a word, people only love themselves.

RustyFangz
04-25-2008, 01:23 PM

LOL, Like I said man, I like the album...I'm just not a fan of skits. Not my cup of tea, to each his own, but the LP is nice :)

Sinistarr
04-28-2008, 07:25 PM

haters means you've been successful... how did Eminem know that he had become successful... cos he had so many social groups protesting his music

and if they hate you for other reasons, make them eat there words on ur 2nd album which i know you will

wu-tang thats whats up

KLIION JENSEN
04-28-2008, 08:30 PM

because you're in a position that damn near everyone that uses this forum wants to be in,
i have'nt heard the album, so i can't comment good or bad on your lyrical ability or flow or whatever, but i've heard some of your beats and fucking hell they're banging, just get at me for your next album, beats or raps, i do both.

peace

the insignificant
05-05-2008, 03:39 AM
i'll say that he's definitely not as big a crybaby as what jordi was... it's one thing to say, 'hey i created this site for you all'... it's another to be under the illusion that without him, we'd all have no idea how to be fans of the wu...

Overfiend
06-01-2008, 06:26 AM
the bitching and vaginal whingeing on this forum is astounding. "SHaolin Lord' you backpacking pasty faced saggy cunt.

Mic Tyson
06-01-2008, 11:42 AM
the bitching and vaginal whingeing on this forum is astounding. "SHaolin Lord' you backpacking pasty faced saggy cunt.

^^^^^^look whos talkin. ur doin the same shit.

Overfiend
06-01-2008, 08:41 PM
lol word.

its a vicious cycle.

Urban_Journalz
06-01-2008, 09:06 PM
I think it was 36 Chambers that said it best. If you don't like it, don't listen to it.

Tauro also ripped a lot of you morons in half with the truth too.

Some of you call Ringz a poser because of his accent and others call him a cry-baby because he's speakin' on real issues. But none of you bitches say anything when Dead Prez or Immortal Technique speaks on the same shit.

RZA's words about Ringz regarding the same topic of haters remain true, only now, I direct it to the so-called "fans", "Sometimes somebody can reveal an impostor."

SHAoLiN LoRD
07-11-2008, 12:22 PM
overfiend.....

245 aRDEN aVE.
sTATEN iSLAND ny 10304

Stop by whenever you want and we will see who the backpackin jock strapin H.O.M.O. IS