PDA

View Full Version : Picture below my posts???

The Eighth Sonn
08-11-2005, 04:50 AM
I just got one quick qestion:

How do I put a picture at the bottom of my posts in the forum like ya'll have? I've tried in my User CP, but everytime the computer says that the image is too large (even though the picture is pretty small). What format should I use?

Peace

Razorsharp
08-11-2005, 04:53 AM
wrong section man.....but u can have someone make a banner... the size limit is 450X150 maximum...and u have to use a webhosting site like photobucket.com... and use the img code.. PEACE

The Eighth Sonn
08-11-2005, 05:06 AM
wrong section man.....but u can have someone make a banner... the size limit is 450X150 maximum...and u have to use a webhosting site like photobucket.com... and use the img code.. PEACE
I already made my own banner but I don't know how to put it: what menu, what format etc.

What do they do at photobucket.com?

Peace

Hellspawn
08-11-2005, 05:21 AM
I already made my own banner but I don't know how to put it: what menu, what format etc.

What do they do at photobucket.com?

Peace
go to imageshack.ws and upload a pic from your computer. then you will have direct link that you copy and paste in your avatar section at user CP.
peace
________
Avandia Lawsuit (http://classactionsettlements.org/)

The Eighth Sonn
08-17-2005, 07:25 AM
go to imageshack.ws and upload a pic from your computer. then you will have direct link that you copy and paste in your avatar section at user CP.
peace
I just did that, but it still says that the image is too big. But it's not even that big, so I don't understand.

Peace