PDA

View Full Version : I like Cilvaringz! Stop the nonsense!

MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE
02-01-2008, 04:15 PM
I like Cilva! I still listen to his CD! Some guys in here get immature when it comes to respecting other people/ and opinions.

It's alright if you don't like him lol! But those who take themselves too seriously on this forum need to get out and get some air. I mean it's cool to be serious but let go the little "nerdy" details and fake "gangster attitudes"!

...and if some of you wanna be funny about everything...Dave Chappelle is funny! Just in case some of you need inspiration.

Now, I know who owns this site. Thank you.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-01-2008, 04:35 PM
So now I’m Chuck, I’m Nas, I’m DP
I’m Slim, I’m Technique, wrapped in one CD

no.

6 Brix
02-01-2008, 06:42 PM
So now I知 Chuck, I知 Nas, I知 DP
I知 Slim, I知 Technique, wrapped in one CD

no.

fully agree

laroche
02-01-2008, 08:55 PM
cilva is good no question... when it was 00-01 no one was bitchin about him now he drop and everyone is hatin....

Cilvaringz
02-01-2008, 10:44 PM
Question I keep asking myself is why a group of people continue to find me interesting to talk about? Compared to many threads, threads about me seem to generate quite a substantial amount of views and posts. If you hate me, or what I'm doing, why write it about it over and over and over? It only generates more visibility to me, it's the best lesson I learned about the music business:

"As long as they're talking, you have nothing to worry about, whether it's positive or negative. It's when they stop talking about you, when you have to start worrying".

If you really rather see me destroyed or whatever you wanna call it, stop talking about me. If you do want to talk about me, do it intelligently and respectfully, even if you don't like the music or whatever. Cause no matter how much you might hate me, I do remain in executive control of this site and though your presence on this board generates a great amount of money for me monthly, eventually I will have to get most of your IP's blocked from getting on here, because this board used to be more respectful... I think in these times, it's time to go back to that.

What do the rest of you think?

EAGLE EYE
02-01-2008, 10:59 PM
Question I keep asking myself is why a group of people continue to find me interesting to talk about? Compared to many threads, threads about me seem to generate quite a substantial amount of views and posts. If you hate me, or what I'm doing, why write it about it over and over and over? It only generates more visibility to me, it's the best lesson I learned about the music business:

"As long as they're talking, you have nothing to worry about, whether it's positive or negative. It's when they stop talking about you, when you have to start worrying".

If you really rather see me destroyed or whatever you wanna call it, stop talking about me. If you do want to talk about me, do it intelligently and respectfully, even if you don't like the music or whatever. Cause no matter how much you might hate me, I do remain in executive control of this site and though your presence on this board generates a great amount of money for me monthly, eventually I will have to get most of your IP's blocked from getting on here, because this board used to be more respectful... I think in these times, it's time to go back to that.

I think thats a good point. Also.... How much longer will the flash ad to the right stay up? I have done a good amount of web development and realize that it has a flaw. That being, it will cut off text or photos in peoples posts. Also shouldn't it be an 8 Diagrams ad? Or does the situation of RZA and others not paying for advertising or a part in this site still hold weight?

Vikthor
02-01-2008, 11:06 PM
there are more important updates the corp needs than the banner that covers images larger than 1000pixels that everyone seems to complain about and its not an ad made in flash MR. web developer

EAGLE EYE
02-01-2008, 11:08 PM
nice sig.

Kinda creepy yet funny

Vikthor
02-01-2008, 11:10 PM
people have some good childish humor which is why i visit here in the first place, i am a full supporter of ringz but hes no exception this thread should not exist (or at least not be serious)

EAGLE EYE
02-01-2008, 11:14 PM
yea banning people may result in a severe traffic slowdown. Those banned will just sign up for shaolinvswutang.com or wu music group or I forget the other...

that means less money from adsense and whatever else is generating the income.

People past 10k post should have like a mini 401k plan here

Vikthor
02-01-2008, 11:20 PM
ringz dont even consider worrying about half these kids talking about you remember theyre the coolest kids in an ONLINE FORUM hahaha just imagine all the work they had to put in to get there hahaha you got more fans than haters but yo its dope you post here

Jasperz
02-02-2008, 12:40 AM
yea the way that ad cuts stuff off is mad annoying. i don't mind the ad staying there, but that has to be fixed.

Jasperz
02-02-2008, 12:41 AM
So now I知 Chuck, I知 Nas, I知 DP
I知 Slim, I知 Technique, wrapped in one CD

no.

yea i didn't much like this lyric either. the album's pretty good, though, overall. not amazing, but i'm glad i got it.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-02-2008, 12:51 AM
"eventually I will have to get most of your IP's blocked from getting on here,

}:|

Ok, is Cilvringz saying he will be banning people from this website if they dont like him? Or if they makes topics saying they dont like him? Freedom of Speech anybody? This is America Cliva, that sort of thing is important over here, unlike in the Arab countries. He spends whole songs critiszing America for being hypocrite totalitarians, yet he is threatening to practise the same shit in his own world.

Cilva knows every thread made about him, generates publicity for him, which is only a good thing no matter what. Everytime someone like me, or someone else makes a big thread about him, whether its critisizing or not, its better for his career that people are still chatting about him rather than forgetting he exists. he doesnt want to be forgotten about.

MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE
02-02-2008, 01:10 AM
people have some good childish humor which is why i visit here in the first place, i am a full supporter of ringz but hes no exception this thread should not exist (or at least not be serious)

Yeah lol! I also Find a bunch of stuff in here funny! But disrespecting yourselves,Wu-related artists or even the Wu-Tang Clan... to me it's just plain dumb.

I think Cilvaringz should take more control towards people that have fun name calling and cursing others, period.( It shouldn't even be an issue but it is lol)

He and others who are responsible of this forum should put a limit 'cause sometimes it's just Way outta hand.

I think it would be best for everybody.

Jammin
02-02-2008, 01:42 AM

instead of talking like that why don't yall just update the site? trust me people will talk about other things

Jammin
02-02-2008, 01:47 AM
and why you deleted my thread about you performing with the wackest crowd ever?

the silencer
02-02-2008, 02:24 AM
, because this board used to be more respectful... I think in these times, it's time to go back to that.

i'm with it..

i think the real heads on here would agree some cats on this website are gettin to be fuckin assholes...how bout my man G the Promoter not postin on here no more cuz of some of these faggots, and then he shows up a couple times n ppl are callin him a 'fat fuck' n shit..

and the crazy emotions over the album and the material on it (it was 'controversial' on purpose u fucks) are expected and i had plenty of negative shit to say about it too but yo we're criticizing the dude's music not tryin to blast the shit out of him like u wanna end the dude's career....(even if all u fuck-Ringz groupies wanted to he still runs the site and connects with Wu)

there's a shitload of whack Wu-affiliated projects and "artists" (we still have the Wu-Latino thread here) that have been hangin around and they're FAR inferior to what Cilva is doin....at least he's keeping the hard Wu sound alive n breathing..
throw on :spin:Dart Tournament if u got to

the silencer
02-02-2008, 02:29 AM
--double posted..

i'm smashed n it's 3 am

Lex Lugor
02-02-2008, 02:37 AM
and why you deleted my thread about you performing with the wackest crowd ever?

word its gone?

Jammin
02-02-2008, 02:44 AM
word its gone?

yeah, i don't find it

beeboy
02-02-2008, 04:32 AM
if some of you wanna be funny about everything...

yo, i hate that internet clowns as well, all this hating and shit...cilva is good, man can rhyme, weeping tiger is classic shit

Gitche Manito
02-02-2008, 05:05 AM

Yeah, I got two band sites I like to visit, and sometimes I show my buddies how much different they are. In one of the them, respect for the band is almost exagerated and on the other disrespect for the music and the members of the forum is alomst the motto.

Sometimes I think it's funny, sometimes I thnik it's pathetic.

BTW, show in Amsterdam was great, and kids in here should feel how much dedication it takes to perform a gig like that in front of a difficult audience.

Props to you.

Gitche Manito
02-02-2008, 05:11 AM
}:|

Ok, is Cilvringz saying he will be banning people from this website if they dont like him? Or if they makes topics saying they dont like him? Freedom of Speech anybody? This is America Cliva, that sort of thing is important over here, unlike in the Arab countries. He spends whole songs critiszing America for being hypocrite totalitarians, yet he is threatening to practise the same shit in his own world.

Ridiculous!

This is entertainment, not politics.

You come to my house and your freedom of speech is dead, homie. If I don't like what you're saying or you're disrespecting me in my house, you're out the door in no time.

Get real.

laroche
02-02-2008, 06:57 AM
cilvaringz my brother keep doing your thing........your the best thing that is coming out of wu...

Dr Sleepwalker
02-02-2008, 08:45 AM
i dunno, I felt the Cilvaringz album, it reminded me of ol' school Wu, definetely had a good vibe.. He's doin' things right for his first album (first i've heard of).. tryna bring back a sound we all miss..

pea2e

Jeru
02-02-2008, 08:56 AM
http://www.statemagazine.nl/download.php/download_document/1780/9e771fc76f1b6754e3f1f6b9cecce3a6/news_article

Jedrek
02-02-2008, 09:04 AM
lol Cilva's album was the revelation of the year. Moreover it was the best wu album recently. I think it's a shame that he didn't worked at 8 diagrams...I hoped that it would be in the same music style. Unfortunately it doesn't happened and for 6 years waiting we get a wack album...

Edgar Erebus
02-02-2008, 09:22 AM
http://www.statemagazine.nl/download.php/download_document/1780/9e771fc76f1b6754e3f1f6b9cecce3a6/news_article

Straight.

6イ Chambaz
02-02-2008, 09:52 AM
Yo, Cilva, I'll talk straight. I thought "I" was a truly Wu-sounding album and it was great. And of course you are going to get hate with controversial topics (Death To America especially), but hey, people were talking shit about Straight Outta Compton, about It Takes A Nation of Millions To Hold Us Back, been talking about 2Pacalypse Now. So just be yourself, keep making quality music and take the hate along with the praise

Jeru
02-02-2008, 09:59 AM
LOL @ you comparing I with I Takes A Nation...I was aight, lyrically it has its flaws musically it was largely on point

jsofunky
02-02-2008, 10:56 AM
what happened to that video about ringz post, was it deleted?

THE W
02-02-2008, 11:01 AM
it seems most people enjoyed the album at least those who were able to look past the politics. most of the people who dont like it are complaining about the message in the album or that ringz still has ads up for his album.

Jammin
02-02-2008, 11:27 AM
it seems most people enjoyed the album at least those who were able to look past the politics. most of the people who dont like it are complaining about the message in the album or that ringz still has ads up for his album.
the album is ok for a wu fam album, but i still wanna see those 8 diagrams ads

White_Mouse
02-02-2008, 11:35 AM
personally i liked "Cilvaringz's" album "I"...i thought he had quite a few quotable lines and he addressed a variety of subjects and even defended Micheal Jackson...because in all reality Micheal Jackson truly opened the doors for many artists and remains a constant influence even on today's music...about his personal life i don't know but his music was (and still is) dope...

6イ Chambaz
02-02-2008, 03:50 PM
I ain't never compared it to It Takes a Nation....., I just said that a good hip-hop album is most likely to spark controversy and discussions.

Prolifical ENG
02-02-2008, 04:04 PM
Cilvaringz gets negatively critiqued on these boards more often than most simply because people know he posts here. Cilva is right that it's always the same people in these threads. Sometimes people come to hate like that just to get a response out of an artist.

On the bright side, people are being more respectful to U-God lately.

SL33
02-02-2008, 04:18 PM
cilva has good and bad sides................

Jeru
02-02-2008, 04:35 PM
U-God > Cilvaringz :yes:

THE W
02-02-2008, 07:01 PM
U-God > Cilvaringz :yes:
agreed,

but none of ueys albums are as good as I. GAR is close though.

Jeru
02-02-2008, 07:05 PM
agreed,

but none of ueys albums are as good as I. GAR is close though.

Well I kinda agree...I can put on GAR more than I can I...but that's just personal taste. As for the albums after GAR I totally agree

SHAoLiN LoRD
02-05-2008, 08:07 PM
Cause no matter how much you might hate me, I do remain in executive control of this site and though your presence on this board generates a great amount of money for me monthly, eventually I will have to get most of your IP's blocked from getting on here, because this board used to be more respectful... I think in these times, it's time to go back to that.

Yo Son, Are you Kidding me? Son, this is the most pathetic thing a hip hop artist could say.

you are trying to build a career off of the past success of the wu. You career is a gimmick.

What did you expect was going to happen puttin out a lp with tracks labeled "death to America". Seriously son, what did you think? That alone probably ruined your chances of having a decent career in america. Sure, have tracks with titles like that and then when people do not like you, you try to act all innocent like how come people hate me just cuz i am successful? Your a gimmick. I lost a family member in 9/11 and i cannot believe you have the balls to create that song. maybe this fuels some of the other board members anger too. Did you think about that?

Also, where do you get off using the N word? You have absolutely no right to use that word? I find you using that word offensive and repulsive. Did your ancestors go through the terror of the slave trade?

Certain wu kats let everyone know about the facade you put on. you portray yourself as a holy muslim, but you pose and wannabe a gangster or thug. Meanwhile, all you are is a computer wiz.

no one else is bothered by this cats statements in his post? We all know that the only reason why people come here is because of the real Wu-tang clan. People think this is an offical wu site. Trust us, it has nothing to do with Cilvaringz. Honestly where do you think you would be right now if there was no Wu label to hide behind? How about you create an exclusive official Cilvaringz site and separate your name from this site. What do you think will happen. I know what will happen and so do you.

someone has to send cilvas post to the media, record labels and wu fam so they can see what this kat is all about.

your beats are pretty much a carbon copy of rza's most mediocre beats. The world is always changin, my son. How could you spit lines about swingin swords and rehash lines and concepts which the real wu had already spit 10-15 years ago? Even Ghost lets us know about this on Shark Biters. Get ya own shit he says.

slow down, step back and look in the mirror

SHAoLiN LoRD
02-06-2008, 08:00 AM
I just don't get it.

MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE
02-06-2008, 09:35 AM
I just don't get it.

Well, it's simple. What other internet site has a WU forum like this one?
Cilvaringz owns it. show some respect.

Easy as 1,2,3.

SHAoLiN LoRD
02-06-2008, 09:48 AM
Ok

Read this article.
http://www.vogeltjesdansbende.nl/weblog/?p=171

Jedrek
02-06-2008, 09:50 AM
"death to america" is for you idiotic yankkees to think. Did you ever considered that much percent of the world don't like you?? Everybody was talking about 9/11 drama but no one says about killing muslims. And for what?? Your politics put shit that you are bringin democracy but you are doing it for oil. Bilions are spend for your wars. Cilva put's a diffrent view.A view that isn't showed on tv. Btw it's good that cilva isn't afraid of uncomfortable issues. He isn't doing it for the money. And fuck...He is a fresh air in Wu and you're talking that he is a shark....i don't see similarities between his style and rza.

SHAoLiN LoRD
02-06-2008, 10:25 AM
lISTEN Jedrek,
I lost family members is 911. Maybe if you experienced it you could understand my view.

And do not say that he isn't afraid of uncomfortable issues. I have never seen him respond to any of the threads regarding the propoganda he speaks on his album.

Why won't he address my post in this thread????

SHAoLiN LoRD
02-06-2008, 10:47 AM
Your right. I should just accept it for what it is...........

.......a desperate Gimmick used soley for the purposes of attempting to create a hip hop career. I guess when one is desperate they will go to extreme measures even if it includes lying, cheating or stealing

Jedrek
02-06-2008, 10:53 AM
lISTEN Jedrek,
I lost family members is 911. Maybe if you experienced it you could understand my view.

And do not say that he isn't afraid of uncomfortable issues. I have never seen him respond to any of the threads regarding the propoganda he speaks on his album.

Why won't he address my post in this thread????

hey I sympathize with you but look from the other side. Many muslim are dying and the world don't give a fuck about it. For example Chechnya. Their are fighting for their independence, russians are persecuting them and no one take's care about it. You know why?? Because they need Russia to make bussiness and they don't won't to protest. Moreover their are caling chechen's a terrorists. Look muslims,jews americans are the same people living on the same world. When someone's dying it's the same casualtie

Jeru
02-06-2008, 10:56 AM
Yo ben, I respect you, you know that but when you talk about freedom of speech in a thread where you say to Ringz just say the word and they're gone is pretty...je ne sais quoi...just my 5 eurocents...continue

Jammin
02-06-2008, 11:00 AM
Well, it's simple. What other internet site has a WU forum like this one?
Cilvaringz owns it. show some respect.

Easy as 1,2,3.
yeah but at the same time i don't wanna lick his ass

Gitche Manito
02-06-2008, 11:19 AM
lISTEN Jedrek,

That's because you're a nOOb or have a very short memory.

There was a sticky theard on this while the war in south Libanon was going on.

SL33
02-06-2008, 11:23 AM
American ''freedom wars'' : Afghanistan, Iraq, Vietnam, Korea, Somalia, Chechen rebelion in Russia, Russo-Afghani war (America supported Chechens and Osama Bin Laden in Afghanistan)

American ''humanitarian'' interventions: Bosnia, Serbia,

America>>>>>>>> so called ''Al-Qaeda''

SHAoLiN LoRD
02-06-2008, 11:29 AM
hey I sympathize with you but look from the other side. Many muslim are dying and the world don't give a fuck about it. For example Chechnya. Their are fighting for their independence, russians are persecuting them and no one take's care about it. You know why?? Because they need Russia to make bussiness and they don't won't to protest. Moreover their are caling chechen's a terrorists. Look muslims,jews americans are the same people living on the same world. When someone's dying it's the same casualtie

Jedrek,

I agree with you 100%. Whether the person is white, black, orange, yellow, christian, jewish or muslim, they are ultimately human beings. I grew up in staten island and brooklyn. One thing I learned early in life is not to judge a person by their skin color or religion. Over the years I have had close friends who were italian, black, jewish, muslim, from pakistan and iraq.

With that said, my issue is that there is no reason to describe a song "death to America" when the main points are to bring awareness to the killings in other countries. (unless your sole purpose is to create a buzz by making the album contraversial in order to increase record sales.) There are ways to go about things. There is no need to make statements about the United States in this situation. We live in a big world. Many countries experienced civil wars, mass murders dictatorships. Don't blame the United States for casualties in war. They are unavoidable. Do we seriously need a history lesson to cite facts?

Look I aint tryin to get into a shouting match about this stuff.

All I am sayin is that given the current times and recent experiences, kats are offended when someone (who is unkown or has not built up a rep) boasts about being loyal to their religion (which currently has drawn many problems because lunatics and extremists have distorted its view by their interpretation), then write tracks with offensive titles, such as death to america. Yet, they do it in a westernized culture setting (hip hop). meanwhile who is buying your records, who do you appeal to? Are kats in africa and other countries where the dominant religon is muslim buying your album? i would believe that your crowd is mostly european and american. Look we all go through problems this is the world we live in.

what way can this be logically justified? i along with the majority of kats i have talken to believe that it is simply a gimmick to sell records. and thats why i have a problem. to me its like a boxer purposely giving his opponent a low blow just to win the match. do what you gotta do to sell records and get attention.....just don't do it in an offensive and tasteless manner.

I mean what else can it be?

Gitche Manito
02-06-2008, 11:36 AM
Jedrek,

All I am sayin is that given the current times and recent experiences, kats are offended when someone (who is unkown or has not built up a rep) boasts about being loyal to their religion (which currently has drawn many problems because lunatics and extremists have distorted its view by their interpretation), then write tracks with offensive titles, such as death to america. Yet, they do it in a westernized culture setting (hip hop). meanwhile who is buying your records, who do you appeal to? Are kats in africa and other countries where the dominant religon is muslim buying your album? i would believe that your crowd is mostly european and american.

And that's exactly the type of person he's talikng to.

When he says "where people die unlike you die" you think he's talking to arabs?

SHAoLiN LoRD
02-06-2008, 11:38 AM
What do you mean "where people die unlike you die"???

What was 9/11? what was the hijacked planes years ago? what about the pentagon attack.

You have got to be kidding me.

If thats the case, then you would not have a problem if an american rapper puts out a lp where he disses all muslims and blames them for the attack?

SL33
02-06-2008, 11:40 AM
Don't blame the United States for casualties in war. They are unavoidable.

lol

you sound just like your presidents......

SHAoLiN LoRD
02-06-2008, 11:43 AM
lol

you sound just like your presidents......

ya the same president who has provided your country with money, food or other forms of capital so you can survive.

i like how you people only look at the bad without taking into account the good he has done.

look, i don't want to make this a political argument.

Jedrek
02-06-2008, 11:45 AM
I think Cilva doesn't need to talk controversy to be popular. Besides he's got talent to produce music not for lyric's or emceeing. I think also that if he wanted to be popular he would make a record about candyshop or some shit like that. I don't know what rest of americans think of him but in my point of view he made more enemies than friends for his politics. So it's not good for his cd to sale....

SL33
02-06-2008, 11:51 AM
ya the same president who has provided your country with money, food or other forms of capital so you can survive.

the only things that were given to us by USA were bombs, kid....
ask any Arab outthere, any vietnamese, russian, italian, greek, serb, colombian, venezuelan, sudanian, pakistani, palestine what do they think of America?

i don't want to disrespect you as a person, but politic of your country is most hated in the history of earth....

Jedrek
02-06-2008, 11:54 AM
ask any Arab outthere, any vietnamese, russian, italian, greek, serb, colombian, venezuelan, sudanian, pakistani, palestine what do they think of America?

i don't want to disrespect you as a person, but politic of your country is most hated in the history of earth....

lol don't be radical...

USA helped Europe many times in history. They helped my country ( Poland) by supporting Solidarity. I think that thanks to Reagan Communism collapsed (Arms race)

SL33
02-06-2008, 12:01 PM
lol don't be extreme...

USA helped Europe many times in history. They helped my country ( Poland) by supporting Solidarity. I think that thanks to Reagan Communism collapsed (Arms race)

USA damage>>>>>USA help (worldwide)

I don't hate american culture (i'm on W-T C's site, i rock nike's, adore NBA, been in NYC, M-i-a, LA), but american politic brought death to the world....be real...i'm out

Gitche Manito
02-06-2008, 12:03 PM

I don't hate american culture (i'm on W-T C's site, i rock nike's, adore NBA, been in NYC, M-i-a, LA), but american politic brought death to the world....be real...i'm out

Word!

Jedrek
02-06-2008, 12:04 PM

USA helped to reconstruct Europe after wwI and wwII by giving loans...so opinion about their politic isn't simple

SL33
02-06-2008, 12:10 PM
who gives a shit about europe? I'm european, been around the world too, but Africans and Asians are equal to us....just because we have Louvre, Kremlin, Buckingham palace doesn't mean that we're better than them....they suffered, and Europe suffered...check out Balkans...

world>>Europe

Gitche Manito
02-06-2008, 12:11 PM
If thats the case, then you would not have a problem if an american rapper puts out a lp where he disses all muslims and blames them for the attack?
Isn't that what is happening in the world everywhere?

Here in Qu饕ec people act like every arab is a terrorist.

And say, can you tell me what is the total number of deaths in american soil from wars against foreign countries?

Jedrek
02-06-2008, 12:13 PM
who gives a shit about europe? I'm european, been around the world too, but Africans and Asians are equal to us....just because we have Louvre, Kremlin, Buckingham palace doesn't mean that we're better than them....they suffered, and Europe suffered...check out Balkans...

world>>Europe

I know but when we had trouble USA helped us. I don't absolve them of what they have done to the world. Just don't be radical.

SL33
02-06-2008, 12:17 PM
don't be selfish....

anyway Cilva has great production skills, decent lyrics, but i don't like his phony NY accent, i'd like to see him doing beats 4 mainstream artists, he should focus on the boards, not on the mics.

give respect and learn more

i'm leaving this thread.

Jedrek
02-06-2008, 12:19 PM
i'm not selfish:>

SHAoLiN LoRD
02-06-2008, 12:41 PM
SL33.

Which country do you live in?

SHAoLiN LoRD
02-06-2008, 02:12 PM
Exactly....Cilva......

Move this thread to where no one can see it.

This is such a joke.

Jedrek
02-06-2008, 02:18 PM
yea it's stupid

SHAoLiN LoRD
02-06-2008, 08:26 PM

That was because of the corruption that went on under those dictatorships. The U.S. provided economic relief to help and do you know what the leaders/dictators did? it went directly into their own pockets.

Listen, we all know that when there is power, their is corruption. absolute power corrupts, absolutely.

This goes on everyday, right in front of our very own eyes.

A PERFECT EXAMPLE WOULD BE THE WAY CILVARINGZ HANDLES THIS WEBSITE. With the assistance of his web hackin', back packin', keyboard clappin' internet gangster clique, he was able to secure ownerhip of this site (which he describes as his sole purpose of existance since the night he first heard 36 chambers, when the prophet came to him in a dream to reveal his destiny).

NOW, since he has achieved the goal of the typical psychotic music groupie, facilitating their web forum, he has opened the door to corruption.

This is evident by his blatant hypnosis through his subliminal style of bombarding each user with advertisements of his first and only solo album, having his army of loyal moderators, who all operate out of separate undisclosed secret locations in small, desolate territories throughout Europe, pose as his street team (come on, we all know there are no "streets" where he is at. Cilva prefers these types of individuals for his management staff, because they will not be exposed to other, more talented hip hop artists and keep them extremely bored so all the do is stick up for him and sweep under the rug any thread that does not mention how good cilvas album is. Not to forget, he personally puts each moderator candidate through a rigorous training program which includes similar hypnosis tactics as the ones used on Alex in Clockwork Orange to make them believe that he can really rap. This process is achieved by moving/hiding threads in the bring the ruckus board. To ensure his staff is doing their job, he devotes 23 hours a day monitoring the boards and reading every post. The other hour is spent taking a nap to rest up for the big day of work tomorrow. It has be cited in several European trance/hip-hop and punk rock magazines, that this is the sole reason why "I" took 7 years to make.

SHAoLiN LoRD
02-26-2008, 09:08 AM

GAY

choose_the_sword
02-26-2008, 09:42 AM
yo, i hate that internet clowns as well, all this hating and shit...cilva is good, man can rhyme, weeping tiger is classic shit

weeping tiger is his only shit

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-26-2008, 10:04 AM
that ain't even his beat and Raekwon is better on it

Prolifical ENG
02-26-2008, 10:18 AM
GAY

you bumped the thread you hated in a month ago? ....lol

Black Man
02-26-2008, 10:51 AM

RESPECT IS GOOD. I WONDER, HOW MANY PEOPLE HAS CILVARINGZ DISRESPECTED?

-IrOnBuLL-
03-18-2008, 09:34 AM
i agree wit silencer and cilva.
but here's my token in the jar.

tru wu fanz should realize cilvaringz worked his ass off tryin
to have a seat in a wu-tang camp. and he gave us a lil piece
of outlook on how hip hop iz bein done in some arab countries
his "1" album iz a great album. he simplified his lyricism
so that people that buy the album can understand on wat he's comin from.
his best songz on the album were "the weeping tiger" "in the name of allah"
"dart tournement" "jewelz" "deaf, dumb n blind" and cilva'z version
of method man's "all i need" (sorry cilva i forgot that name lol)

to those who hate on him sayin:
"oh he tryin to sound black"
"he fakin his accent"
"he a muslim n arabic"
^^^ these type of haterz are fuckin irrelevent and ridiculous
so what if its "freedom of speech" ya'll mothertruckerz still need to show
atleast some respect. do ya'll kiss yo motherz wit yo crusty ass mouthz (lol)

and cilva iz right on one thing. if u wanna destroy an artist'z career,
SHUT YO TRAPZ ABOUT HIM OR HER!!!!!!!

-IrOnBuLL-
03-18-2008, 09:48 AM
i'm with it..

i think the real heads on here would agree some cats on this website are gettin to be fuckin assholes...how bout my man G the Promoter not postin on here no more cuz of some of these faggots, and then he shows up a couple times n ppl are callin him a 'fat fuck' n shit..

and the crazy emotions over the album and the material on it (it was 'controversial' on purpose u fucks) are expected and i had plenty of negative shit to say about it too but yo we're criticizing the dude's music not tryin to blast the shit out of him like u wanna end the dude's career....(even if all u fuck-Ringz groupies wanted to he still runs the site and connects with Wu)

there's a shitload of whack Wu-affiliated projects and "artists" (we still have the Wu-Latino thread here) that have been hangin around and they're FAR inferior to what Cilva is doin....at least he's keeping the hard Wu sound alive n breathing..
throw on :spin:Dart Tournament if u got to

i still consider myself new to this site
and i can be goofy most of the time(i have a right to be that lol)
newbiez seem to be a causin most of the ruckus,
which messez me up bein that im tryin to come correct
but there some old catz here actin 2x az stupid on here.
so if ya'll want to make the site peacful again
the tru headz n moderatorz need to take the control back.

Jeru
03-18-2008, 10:28 AM
Exactly....Cilva......

Move this thread to where no one can see it.

This is such a joke.

Truth, put it in the Wu Latino section.