PDA

View Full Version : 50 has his eye on Beans

PolitiC
08-11-2005, 06:57 AM
yes another 50 cent thread..damn

DOES 50 HAVE HIS EYES ON BEANIE SIGEL?

source:allhiphop.com rumors

What am I hearing? How true can it be? Its doubtful, I would think. But, I hear that Fif might be eyeing Beanie Sig! Now this is apparently coming by way of some of the State Property members that are still down with Beans. And, these same people are telling me that Jay-Z might be making a power play for Sig too, since he initially was his way into Roc-A-Fella. Of course there have been no confirmations. Its just block talk. On a side note, I heard Beanie is cool. Hes relaxing and trying to get his mind right chillin with his family. I hope Dame doesnt lose Sig, because I know he rode for him while he was in the clink.

fuck 50 i hope beans wont sign 2 g-unit...also 50 is taking dame outta business first mop now the "leader"of ddmg..whos next?

peace

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
08-11-2005, 07:01 AM
don't do it beans! dont sell out!

PolitiC
08-11-2005, 07:03 AM
if he has the chance i tell u he will turn his back on dame and sell out

fuck it its all about C.R.E.A.M.

peace

Unforgiven
08-11-2005, 07:06 AM
Beans would have a tight flow if he shaved that muslim shit off his face.....okay, okay, i overrated him!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
08-11-2005, 07:11 AM
he would have to dumb down and slow down his flow 4 50 like Mobb Deep are doing

cas he will make 50 look very wack if he went all out on a track with him

that would be a damn shame

14th Diciple
08-11-2005, 12:22 PM
the fuck yall talkin about "sell out" like rocafella or def jam are underground! actually it would be dope if Beanie in the same label as Mobb Deep,MOP,G-unit. by the way, Beanie said he didn't wanna work with state property anymore

R3beLuTionAry
08-11-2005, 02:11 PM
Beans would have a tight flow if he shaved that muslim shit off his face.....

your a fag get out of here.

CB Sparr
08-11-2005, 06:29 PM
Don't see Beans doin it......he'll lose my respect if he does.

G-G-G-GAY UNIT!!!!

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
08-11-2005, 06:34 PM
if he has the chance i tell u he will turn his back on dame and sell out

fuck it its all about C.R.E.A.M.

peace

real talk

Dae Ja Nae
08-11-2005, 06:35 PM
he would have to dumb down and slow down his flow 4 50 like Mobb Deep are doing

cas he will make 50 look very wack if he went all out on a track with him

that would be a damn shame
no doubt ... I hope he just rides it out and explore all his options ...

Peace

kell16
08-11-2005, 06:38 PM
i hope beans stays true to the niggas that was "riding and dying" for him and his family while he was locked up

i got mad respect for beans, but i don't think that i would buy another beans cd if he went on g-unit

TUCO
08-11-2005, 06:40 PM
he bette not leave Dame since he stuck up for him even while he was in jail....his album moves 300,000....almost gold! with little promotion

peace

Dae Ja Nae
08-11-2005, 06:44 PM
no doubt ... Props to Beans ... on a side note, who, other than me feels that his CD was underated ... I really have to give it up for him. He did his thing on it, but it really did get the air play that it should have.

PolitiC
08-12-2005, 11:38 AM
no doupt that album was hot...i tell u if beans turns his back 2 dame i dont haveny any respect 4 beans cuz when he was locked down dame was doing everything in his power 2 promote that album..if bans turns his back now i smell a beef

peace