PDA

View Full Version : Could Not Realize

GuardianOne
08-11-2005, 09:02 AM
"Yes at this moment can not know what is physically happening, and activities seem to reveal something, there's gradual change, but yet nothing seems to be occuring, though recognized difference in natural given abilities, for this is only the beginning, suspicions are left to grip the extended mind, yet there has all been something, difference true in all its works, and regeneration to try and get all systems functioning, that amounts to unconcluded situations, time moves for all to happen, which is not stopped, that just revolves to past cycles, implanted in memories that later are to be revealed in that moments secracy, and thats after then".

tekunique
08-11-2005, 09:52 AM
yo, u know whats bugged out is that your pieces are really a looooong sentence. it tends to get a bit confusing for the reader cuz besides commas, it just keeps going until the . at the end but i guess once you get used to the style you can appreciate it better. check my latest out, let me know what u think. peace.

GuardianOne
08-12-2005, 01:21 AM
yo check my latest out, let me know what u think. peace.
Thanks, i'll definately check your verses!!!!!!

Peace

Dae Ja Nae
08-12-2005, 02:50 AM
yo, u know whats bugged out is that your pieces are really a looooong sentence. it tends to get a bit confusing for the reader cuz besides commas, it just keeps going until the . at the end but i guess once you get used to the style you can appreciate it better. check my latest out, let me know what u think. peace.
Yeah, I feel exactly what you are saying, but after reading his style for a while, like you said, you become accustomed to it, and you then begin to pull some real meaning from it. It always seems as if he were talking to me, as if I were the intended recipient of the message somehow ... :) ... I know it is not so, I'm just saying they always move me on a personal level.

I love your writing style because it's very complicated, yet very simplistic. Always food for thought. Keep 'em coming, and ...

Peace

GuardianOne
08-12-2005, 03:01 AM
Yeah, I'm just saying they always move me on a personal level.
Peace
Thanks Dae, nice to know you get your own thoughts out of reading the verse. Anyway i haven't seen any of your verses lately. Trust all is well?

Peace

Dae Ja Nae
08-12-2005, 03:04 AM
Yeah, all is good, thanks. I have a few things in the works. They should be posted up soon.

Peace

GuardianOne
08-12-2005, 03:07 AM
Yeah, all is good, thanks. I have a few things in the works. They should be posted up soon.

Peace
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!