PDA

View Full Version : solomon childs- no credit on BDR???

NoSaidDate420
02-03-2008, 11:10 AM
although IMO big doe rehab is not a very good album....some of the best parts are when SOLOMON CHILDS is on there. ya know, that first track "PEACH SNAPPLES AND PRETTY SCALPELS..."
and my personal favorite a few words later "i'll blow a nigga for a box of huggies."

he's on yapp city too i think, unless sun god sounds just like him. but why is it in the album credits he doesn't get credit for featuring on ANYTHING. seriously , WHAT THE FUCK.

Guarded By Martyrs
02-03-2008, 11:20 AM
Yeah I thought this as well...
Solomon Childs is easily the best in Theodore Unit...then Trife.
Ever since he torched Cappa on "Pillage"
I have been reallyfeeling him.
He always blends well with Ghost & Cappa

I must check his album that I have not heard yet...

I think its a double disc ?
~
"Wu-Tang Rookie Of The Year"

Kick_Back
02-04-2008, 03:44 PM
Check the liner notes on the inside of the album. Def Jam does that shit when there is a "lesser known" artist on opne of their products.

Solomon is listed as additional vocals provided by: Solomon Childs

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-04-2008, 05:03 PM
Maybe he didn't get any credit because he's a shitty rapper like everybody else in Theodore Unit. Where the fuck did ghost find TU anyway? I understand he had to let his kid in, but give me a break. How does such a unique badass MC find the most generic untalented crew ever to back him. Maybe theyre all dying of untalentedness and it was a make-a-wish type thing.

TGambino
02-04-2008, 06:01 PM
and u care... why???......

AK Spray
02-04-2008, 11:24 PM
he's nbot signed.

close thread

NoSaidDate420
02-05-2008, 03:54 PM
and u care... why???......

because s. childs happens to be an ill mc and i was curious if it was a misprint or some shit.

"Maybe he didn't get any credit because he's a shitty rapper like everybody else in Theodore Unit."
i can't speak on that. mad ignorant.

"Check the liner notes on the inside of the album. Def Jam does that shit when there is a "lesser known" artist on opne of their products.

Solomon is listed as additional vocals provided by: Solomon Childs"

now there is an actual answer to my question. good lookin' out.

and BTW - to dude who said theodore unit sucks, have you heard 718??? that shit is fire.

02-05-2008, 07:31 PM
I'm not going to lie, I've never heard 718, so I can't guarantee that it sucks, but I believe that I have heard enough shitty Theodore to have enough empirical evidence to hypothesize that its probably shit too. I didn't have to buy Nellyville to have to tell you that its probably pretty gay.

NoSaidDate420
02-06-2008, 10:43 AM
^^^^^ 718 is some raw shit. the beats are of a rza-at-his-best caliber. if you dont like the rest of TU check it out just for the beats/ghost verses. a lot of sick music on that disc.

please don't compare these grimy staten island cats to nelly. it's apples and oranges.

02-06-2008, 11:28 AM
I didn't mean to compare rap styles, I was just comparing overall shittiness.

pneumatic
02-06-2008, 11:53 AM
Yeah I thought this as well...
Solomon Childs is easily the best in Theodore Unit...then Trife.
Ever since he torched Cappa on "Pillage"
I have been reallyfeeling him.
He always blends well with Ghost & Cappa

I must check his album that I have not heard yet...

I think its a double disc ?
~
"Wu-Tang Rookie Of The Year"

Whers, he has a lot more albums then "The Wake", which is the double disc I think you were talking about. He has four more albums besides that:

http://lyrics.chambermusik.com/solomon_childs.html

kwabena1041
02-06-2008, 10:56 PM
Fuck Ghost , and this lame as album. His shit is getting more and more simple as he gets older. Dude dont never rap about shit no more. Fuck rapping about all the money u DONT have, and the drugs u DONT sell. Come on, the intro alone Ghost needs his grown ass smacked for. U think I wanna hear his goofy ass acting like he punking some Latin drug dude. fuck that! Hes fucking going backwards

claaa7
02-07-2008, 01:59 AM
Check the liner notes on the inside of the album. Def Jam does that shit when there is a "lesser known" artist on opne of their products.

Solomon is listed as additional vocals provided by: Solomon Childs

They didn't even credit U-God on Method Man's last album and that was a dope fucking verse for sure!

NoSaidDate420
02-08-2008, 10:35 AM
Fuck Ghost , and this lame as album. His shit is getting more and more simple as he gets older. Dude dont never rap about shit no more. Fuck rapping about all the money u DONT have, and the drugs u DONT sell. Come on, the intro alone Ghost needs his grown ass smacked for. U think I wanna hear his goofy ass acting like he punking some Latin drug dude. fuck that! Hes fucking going backwards

^^^^^^^^^^

i co-sign this 100%. i used to love ghost lyrics. you hit the nail on the head on why i dont like this album.

these are the reasons im feelin killah priest and hell razah. THEY SPIT THAT REAL REVOLUTIONARY ISH. it's time to come together and realize what the illumanati nazis are trying to do. who fuckin cares about jewelry, cars, hoes. fuck that. we all need some mental jewelry and little bit of prayer too to get us through these last days.

like razah says
"we never notice it, but still, the drug game is over with. you either die or go to jail for the ones controlling it, we never ship it, but always get caught for holdin it, while the government finance those who float it in...so whose the culprits, the ones ownin it or who be smoking it - to those who lost souls in the game - my condolences...."

ghost and these others so-called "righteous brothers" shouldn't be glorryfying the drug game. it's a trap.

im still disgusted that rza gave money to hillary clinton's campaign. maybe that was bobby digital's evil doing.....

12weLvE
02-08-2008, 10:41 AM
BTW Solomon Childs dropped from Theodore Unit. And so what...as long as the music is banging nobody cares about the credits...trust me...as long as Solomon gets his money for it, he is straight.

NoSaidDate420
02-08-2008, 10:58 AM
why was he dropped from TU?

Guarded By Martyrs
02-09-2008, 07:24 PM
I doubt it...
I would say he is head & shoulders above everyone in Theodore Unit ?
Don't know though ?
Ghost said the album was "Album Of The Year"
So I guess anything is possible ?

Ghost's Verses On 8-Diagrams >>>>>>>>>>>> The Big Doe Rehab.

The Argyle Gargoyle
02-09-2008, 07:34 PM
He got credit on our album haha...he said had 2 do w/ managment issues so they couldnt use his name...but i think hes in the picture on the inside of the album