PDA

View Full Version : About Wu

vols
02-03-2008, 10:49 PM
Ok I had to get on this site because I just had to express how I feel about this Wu Beef Bullshit. First of all I hope da members of the Clan read dis b/c its real. YOU are supposed to be a unbreakable family, and when one of your members, like a fukkin snake goes barkin to the media dissin on RZA and da new album that shit is just fukkin gross. Wu-Tang should be #1, the Media last - If you got a beef with someine in da clan why would you bring that to da media like that... never let anyone outside da clan know what your thinkin man makes you look like a fuckin snake. You wana go creepin man go fukkin collaborate with Cash Money Records or some shit thats where you should be for disrespecting the Clan and all the fans. Get your fukkin act together yoUr shit is weak and tacky. I thought tha Wu was better than that .. you let the fans down so keep creepin man that shit just gona turn around on you so hard. You will regret every word you spoke against da Clan...

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-04-2008, 01:59 AM
YOU are supposed to be a unbreakable family

no family is unbreakable when CREAM is involved

Supreme-NRT
02-04-2008, 09:00 AM
Cash Rules Everything Around Me ....

NoSaidDate420
02-04-2008, 11:27 AM
well aparently just speaking with the rza hasn't worked for these guys. i mean they gotta be hurting for dough, you don't see rae and uey in hollywood flicks producing soundtracks and whatnot. their money comes from wu....think about it, it's 95, 96 ...you're making mad dough....you develop a lifestyle you must maintain. ten, eleven years later you're not on the charts, not making that same CREAM anymore.

i personally cant tell you whether or not the rza personally took their money....wu-music group is to blame is what it looks like. but im sayin.....obviously for it to get to this point, either these guys (rae, u-god, ghost) are OWED money, or they simply mis-managed the money they made all those years ago.

i think if they were really brothers like we been lead to believe as fans all this time, rza would just help them out. maybe rza doesnt owe them the money....someone else like these shady background characters, DIVINE, POWER.....i think thats where the money goes.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-04-2008, 01:05 PM
I think you did it! I guarantee everyone in Wu-Tang is going to read this and come together stronger than ever! All we needed was for some internet thug to type some ebonics on a fan site. Thanks!

vols
02-05-2008, 08:48 AM
Yeaa man it's fucked up.. not what Wu means - to me at least. I was addressing how Rae and Ghost were dissin RZA...

Oh and for the Prof - heres some ebonics for ya: "Ahoy, suck me dick matey."

NoSaidDate420
02-05-2008, 09:39 AM
someone please define "internet thug."

DUMBO
02-05-2008, 12:39 PM
[in Chris Rock voice]: "it' the media.... the media."

brooklyn2
02-05-2008, 03:26 PM
internet thug={ yo im a fuck u up kid punch u right in yo shit...send!.......]lol............. yo now a days u can be found and trace so dont be talkin shit cuz all the wu niggaz i know R like brainiac wizards of life and technoligy!so mix that with a street nigga and u out of gas homie!!)

NoSaidDate420
02-05-2008, 04:18 PM
found and traced for comments made on an internet forum? wow i bet they're all in a room right now watching for the next negative post about them so they can send a representative to beat the ass of the person who typed it.
or maybe raekwon shows up personally and carves a W into your face if, say, you posted about his ice water album sucking balls. then he raids the snack closet and makes you make him lasagna.
meanwhile ghost is outside egging and toilet papering your house while two fiends holdin toohbrushes scrub down his clarks.
and shit...im out of gas homie....for real
cuz then outta nowhere i just looked out the window to see u-god cipering all the gas out of my beat up station wagon. he saw me lookin and flashed his heater, leaving me no choice but to jump back online and tell the whole forum that golden arms redemption was the illest solo joint EVER.

wow this internet thug shit is real kidddd

Bucellito 136
02-05-2008, 04:51 PM
fuck today's wu tang
can't it be that it was all so simple?
peace

vols
02-07-2008, 09:16 AM
I duno what the FUCK u guys are talking about .. but ya... hahaha, check out the RZA interview on the Wu myspace. He makes it sound like the beef is gone - but I think the album still suffered...

SHAoLiN LoRD
02-07-2008, 10:03 AM
Ok I had to get on this site because I just had to express how I feel about this Wu Beef Bullshit. First of all I hope da members of the Clan read dis b/c its real.

First, I want to make sure you understand that this forum is not the Offical Wu-Tang Clan forum. Secondly, this cite is owned by Cilvaringz, a European Wu affiliate. I just don't want you to be mislead. No Wu-tang clan generals or original Killa Beez post on this cite. Some actually claim that they do not want anything to do with it and are not happy with the direction it has gone over the past 2 years. You may want to go to the offical site: http://wumusicgroup.com/

NoSaidDate420
02-08-2008, 11:21 AM
link didnt work for me. im still waiting for ghost to come and beat me down for saying that BDR is weak. it would truly be an honor.

SHAoLiN LoRD
02-08-2008, 03:38 PM
i just tried it again. It worked. try this one:

http://www.wumusicgroup.com/

NoSaidDate420
02-08-2008, 04:14 PM
ok it worked this time. and i co-sign everything you said about cilva and his moderator dictatorship.

if he "reads every post" like you said (i have read some of his postings here, so who knows...)

listen up cilva you internet thug.....i own your album. it had this sticker on it claiming features from wu-tang members like method mad ghostface killah an method man....actually rae did spit a 16 or somethin right...but gfk and meth just spat 10 second PLUGS.....they don't spit lyrics. I WANT MY MONEY BACK FOR THE CD.

your rhymes aren't strong enough to warrant more than a free download.

DUMBO
02-08-2008, 09:52 PM
silvernails, i also was unhappy wit the false advertising on your album... so i downloaded it, and i am still unhappy.

Jasperz
02-08-2008, 11:36 PM
yo i pretty much agree with this thread. they really fucked up; the W means a lot to people and it's getting tarnished now.