PDA

View Full Version : 7/11 has some crazy bums

JerseyIronman
02-04-2008, 01:50 AM
Yo i was leaving the bar around 2:00

I was on my way to pick up some grub and this bum was up to his usual bum shit outside 7/11 and he was like hook me up with some change.

On my way out i hooked him up; and randomly i was like "you spit darts??"

H e spit some Ghostface lines and he said his tag was Supreme Clientele or something

I gave him another dollar and wnet home to eat a burrito

coolest fucking bum ever?

thoughts?

11th Chamber
02-04-2008, 01:55 AM
Yo i was leaving the bar around 2:00

I was on my way to pick up some grub and this bum was up to his usual bum shit outside 7/11 and he was like hook me up with some change.

On my way out i hooked him up; and randomly i was like "you spit darts??"

H e spit some Ghostface lines and he said his tag was Supreme Clientele or something

I gave him another dollar and wnet home to eat a burrito

coolest fucking bum ever?

thoughts?

the bums in Detroit that hang around Comerica Park are the coolest ever.

BRONZBODY
02-04-2008, 01:59 AM
we got some cool bums here in austin too

JerseyIronman
02-04-2008, 02:04 AM
I never give bums shit

but if hes willing to spit some darts or entertain in some other manner ill hook the bum up cuz he earned it

GENERAL WISE
02-04-2008, 02:12 AM
I had this female bum give me head, it turned out it was Jasper's sister and I gave her a nickel for her thoughts.

JerseyIronman
02-04-2008, 02:18 AM
I had this female bum give me head, it turned out it was Jasper's sister and I gave her a nickel for her thoughts.

dont even joke about copin head from a bumb

GENERAL WISE
02-04-2008, 02:22 AM
dont even joke about copin head from a bumb

Why?

Vikthor
02-04-2008, 02:55 AM
can it be that all wu-tang fans are bums?

GENERAL WISE
02-04-2008, 03:34 AM

Can it be all so simple?

11th Chamber
02-04-2008, 05:32 AM

naw thats just Raddrr and his people

NIGHT MAYOR
02-04-2008, 05:47 AM
i remember we tipped over this big bin once, we were young, and we were walking around the same area a bit later and this guy (prob a bum) came up to us on an electric dodgey ass wheel chair and asked if we had seen some holigans (to look at us you would have known it was us) walking around, we said "nah man what they do" then he went into this detailed story of how the bin gets tipped over all the time, and him and his mom lived near it (dunno where, prolly the bushes) and he was sick and tired of people tipping it over (at this point were giggling cause we all stonned n shit) then he proceeds to pull one of those cheap ass swiss army knifes out and says "im gunna get them with this" and opens up the fucking SPOON, no shit, were like "aint the knife a bit better than the spoon" he is all like "the knife is broken"

still laugh about that shit now.

dezmond
02-04-2008, 01:19 PM
I would've given him the burrrito..

L~>1<~NKS
02-04-2008, 01:28 PM
Try the Publix on Hollywood Blvd across Young Circle. Jeesus Christ you talk about gritty.

RmxSnoZTQTg&feature=related