PDA

View Full Version : maybe Wu isnt responding because...

Mr.Makaveli
02-05-2008, 04:57 AM
regarding the wu disses that have come out lately...Is it possible wu tang isn't responding on wax and just gonna handle it when they see them in the streets? i mean, didnt Rza once punch out a journalist for talkin shit about wu ???? (not sure if that actually happened maybe just a rumor)

King Tron 1
02-05-2008, 10:30 AM
It was Masta Killa, and it was for makin the wu look like a cartoon on an article.

DUMBO
02-05-2008, 12:30 PM
the wu will not respond because there is no more wu. it's just a concept, on paper, and in your mind, like a unicorn.

hectis
02-05-2008, 12:43 PM
the wu will not respond because there is no more wu. it's just a concept, on paper, and in your mind, like a unicorn.

The wu tang as we knew it is no more it is just a logo now they were a mighty empire but are just a bunch of states now b4 when a wu album was coming out it was like oh shit a new wu album and i could not wait but now it is oh what will this member say about this member today

claaa7
02-05-2008, 01:05 PM
It would been ill if the disses would re-unite the clan again, making them say Fuck it, Wu-tang clan ain't nuthing ta fuck it and release the wax to prove it.

SL33
02-05-2008, 01:28 PM
regarding the wu disses that have come out lately...Is it possible wu tang isn't responding on wax and just gonna handle it when they see them in the streets? i mean, didnt Rza once punch out a journalist for talkin shit about wu ???? (not sure if that actually happened maybe just a rumor)

they're grown men now, won't happen

EAGLE EYE
02-05-2008, 02:19 PM
masta killa might punch me if I put him into comic book form dressed as a tofu-vegan super hero wearing hemp garments

brooklyn2
02-05-2008, 03:07 PM
u all are crazy u sound like the romans that crusafied jesus ...are we family fans or enemies!!c ...yall need mathamatics i think no one cares about all the years they put in all the times they got fucked black balld -some made more than others-
its equality dat will bring it back to one ...money is not better than brother hood yo thats a dart yall can sit on..

White Owl Clan
02-05-2008, 03:18 PM
what??? youre preaching -- but you sound like a moron. learn some diction.

MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE
02-05-2008, 10:05 PM

GET OUT OF HERE !

DUMBO
02-05-2008, 11:29 PM
first of all, i dont sit on any darts....that's ghey
secondly, romans didn't crusafiede christ the jews did (ahem)...
thirdly, "get out of here!" ---why don't you fucking make me!!!

i stand by unicorn statement. when was the last time you saw a real live unicorn?

probably around the last time you saw some real live shit from the clan.
ez.

Mr.Makaveli
02-06-2008, 03:03 AM
u all are crazy u sound like the romans that crusafied jesus ...are we family fans or enemies!!c ...yall need mathamatics i think no one cares about all the years they put in all the times they got fucked black balld -some made more than others-
its equality dat will bring it back to one ...money is not better than brother hood yo thats a dart yall can sit on..

fag

elantratuner
02-06-2008, 10:37 AM
first of all, i dont sit on any darts....that's ghey
secondly, romans didn't crusafiede christ the jews did (ahem)...
thirdly, "get out of here!" ---why don't you fucking make me!!!

i stand by unicorn statement. when was the last time you saw a real live unicorn?

probably around the last time you saw some real live shit from the clan.
ez.

LMFAO. Didnt like 8D then huh?

vols
02-07-2008, 09:13 AM
They don't respond b/c its generally a waste of time - don't have to go to that lvl. (Speculation.)

THE W
02-07-2008, 01:08 PM
wu responding will help these losers sell records and make wu look like old washed-up haters, which is why their past disses have been subliminal.

kwabena1041
02-07-2008, 04:04 PM
when was the last time you saw a real live unicorn?

There is and never have been a such thing as a unicorn

DUMBO
02-07-2008, 06:35 PM
wu responding will help these losers sell records and make wu look like old washed-up haters, which is why their past disses have been subliminal.

so instead they look like aged hip hip girly=men.

Jasperz
02-09-2008, 11:15 AM
in all likelihood, they don't even know about the diss from GP.