PDA

View Full Version : killarmy questions

NoSaidDate420
02-05-2008, 05:02 PM
i was just listening to silent weapons for quiet wars.....and i was wondering if anyone could please enlighten me as to WTF HAPPENED TO KILLARMY.

i apologize if this has already been discussed but i wanna know....will there ever be another album? if not, why?

dirty weaponry is classic too. and fear love and war isn't THAT great but still....i miss this combination. even if you don't like their lyrics you gotta admit those beats are fucking
I-L-L!!!!!!!!!! 4th disciple, true master, allah math.....they made beats like rza wishes he could still make.

any info or links to articles about their apparent breakup (?) would be much appreciated.

peace.

KLIION JENSEN
02-05-2008, 05:39 PM
they had a couple more albums after Dirty Weaponary, but they failed to make the grade, Silent Weapons was thier finest hour.

they had a couple of solo joints out, PR Terrorist had his album, then a compilation of songs that didnt make it to the album called Terra Iz Him which was dope as fuck.

9th Prince had an album out, forgot what its called though.

but what i wanna know is, where did Killasin go, he was the one out of Killarmy, where was his solo album, and if he's doing one, someone send his ass to me for beats.

11th Chamber
02-05-2008, 05:54 PM
9th Prince and Killa Sin are both locked up. 9th is out this summer, Sin I think 2009 or 2010.

P.R. Terrorist im pretty sure is completely done with the group. Has released quite a few solo projects

4th Disciple is off doing his own thing, giving beats to cats who dont deserve them

Islord, Shogun and B9 are still kinda doing there thing, just not releasing much stuff

TAURO
02-05-2008, 07:01 PM
Berreta 9 is still close to the wu and is about to drop a second mixtape, there is also an album in the works.

kwabena1041
02-05-2008, 10:46 PM
Damn free 9th and Killa Sin!!!

I feel all three of their albums are classics, they blend together so well

racist randy
02-05-2008, 10:55 PM
9th Prince is in jail, he gets out in summer of 08' though.
I THINK Killa Sin gets outta jail in 2010. I don't think people will be checking for him. You just got out and went right back in, that really pissed me off. I still got love for Sin though.
Dom Pachino is dropping all these mixtapes, the problem with that they all cost 12-13 for a MIXTAPE and they aren't even good. I think he only said he has 3 or 4 REAL albums. So if you bought his other shit oh well, I bought Da Arsenal ( I hope that's a real album).
Islord was last heard rapping with some guy name ZU on myspace on a track called, "That's How we Do". Pretty nice track, don't expect to hear from him anytime soon though...
Shogun & Beretta 9 are supposed to be working on an album. Beretta 9 is dropping a new mixtape soon(WE HOPE). They need to release that Orphanage Material, ya'll niggaz is not really famous I don't know why ya'll saving that shit like it's a treasure...
4th Disciple is giving beats out here and there. He's still grinding. Personally I can't see another Killarmy album dropping without Killa Sin. He is top 3 in the Group.

camron4589
02-06-2008, 09:46 AM
9th Prince is in jail, he gets out in summer of 08' though.
I THINK Killa Sin gets outta jail in 2010. I don't think people will be checking for him. You just got out and went right back in, that really pissed me off. I still got love for Sin though.
Dom Pachino is dropping all these mixtapes, the problem with that they all cost 12-13 for a MIXTAPE and they aren't even good. I think he only said he has 3 or 4 REAL albums. So if you bought his other shit oh well, I bought Da Arsenal ( I hope that's a real album).
Islord was last heard rapping with some guy name ZU on myspace on a track called, "That's How we Do". Pretty nice track, don't expect to hear from him anytime soon though...
Shogun & Beretta 9 are supposed to be working on an album. Beretta 9 is dropping a new mixtape soon(WE HOPE). They need to release that Orphanage Material, ya'll niggaz is not really famous I don't know why ya'll saving that shit like it's a treasure...
4th Disciple is giving beats out here and there. He's still grinding. Personally I can't see another Killarmy album dropping without Killa Sin. He is top 3 in the Group.

dom said he aint affiliated with wu anymore so im pretty sure that means he isnt in killarmy..either way fuck him(no homo)

NoSaidDate420
02-06-2008, 10:23 AM
9th Prince and Killa Sin are both locked up. 9th is out this summer, Sin I think 2009 or 2010.

P.R. Terrorist im pretty sure is completely done with the group. Has released quite a few solo projects

4th Disciple is off doing his own thing, giving beats to cats who dont deserve them

Islord, Shogun and B9 are still kinda doing there thing, just not releasing much stuff

^^^

who is 4th giving beats to who don't deserve them?

the hell razah/4th disciple album freedom of speech is pretty bangin i think. then again razah is my favorite mc right now so im biased.

he might have given a beat or two to priest, but hes a beast lyrically too.

ill-literate
02-09-2008, 11:58 AM
dom pachino and killasin were the only nice mc's in killarmy. 9th prince is good lyrically but what the hell is up with his flow. doms done with killarmy and killasin is locked up. Who would buy a killarmy album without those 2