PDA

View Full Version : COD 4 ..New Maps On The Way!

100pr00f
02-06-2008, 06:54 AM
New downloadable multiplayer maps are on the way for Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Activision and Infinity Ward announced today.

The maps, Call of Duty 4's first wave of downloadable content, are in the works for both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions of the game and are scheduled for release in the spring. No mention was made of potential PC versions of the maps.

"We're excited about the new maps, and the added gameplay variety, and we can't wait to wrap things up and get online with everyone," said Infinity Ward community manager Robert Bowling.

Infinity Ward hasn't said what environments we should expect to see in the new map set, only that they will "thrust gamers into a hot zone of added combat across a variety of intense multiplayer locales."

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/849/849339p1.html

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
02-06-2008, 10:13 AM
YES!!!

What about COD5 I heard their going back to WWII

kurupt_kw
02-06-2008, 12:25 PM
Fucking rights. I've been waiting for more maps. I just can't stop playing this game.

I really hope they come out with at least 4 more maps. Another small map like Shipment would be nice.

kurupt_kw
02-06-2008, 12:26 PM
YES!!!

This is what I have heard from a few places. I really hope that's not the case though. COD3 was good but it can't touch 4.

zeppelin2k
02-06-2008, 01:10 PM
YES!!!

cod5 is not being made by infinty ward it is made by team of cod3.. infinity ward is already working on cod6 there are 2 development teams for cod

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
02-06-2008, 02:03 PM
Fucking rights. I've been waiting for more maps. I just can't stop playing this game.

I really hope they come out with at least 4 more maps. Another small map like Shipment would be nice.

WORD on shipment

Last best game I had

77 kills

22 deaths

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
02-06-2008, 02:05 PM
This is what I have heard from a few places. I really hope that's not the case though. COD3 was good but it can't touch 4.
I hope its WWII because I actually like it.

It gives COD two unique games under the same title which is great.

I like the fact COD3 has medics & ammo suppliers.

NIGHT MAYOR
02-06-2008, 03:10 PM
I hope its WWII because I actually like it.

It gives COD two unique games under the same title which is great.

I like the fact COD3 has medics & ammo suppliers.

nah man dont say that, no more old ass weapons PLEASE. i live my laser sight claymores c4 and fully qaulity fully auto weapons. :mmmyah:

kurupt_kw
02-06-2008, 03:59 PM
WORD on shipment

Last best game I had

77 kills

22 deaths

I honestly don't know how the fuck it happened but I ended up getting my longest kill streak on Shipment. I started the game with 20 kills before I died. My own team was asking me if I was cheating.

shaolinsword
02-06-2008, 04:02 PM
great...new maps get released soon and my 360 has died on me, I can't stand shipment I'm so shit at thatmap I can just about scrape a 5 killstreak

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
02-06-2008, 04:07 PM
great...new maps get released soon and my 360 has died on me, I can't stand shipment I'm so shit at thatmap I can just about scrape a 5 killstreak
Damn man once you get on a roll

airstrike then helicopter its over you continue to get these over and over as long as you don't die.and next thing you know you have 70 kills.

kurupt_kw
02-06-2008, 04:11 PM

Once you get a 5 kill streak on that map you're laughing. You can pretty much drop the airstrike anywhere and get a few kills and then you have the chopper.

It's maps like crossroads and that one with the barn that I really suck at. I really don't like snipers.

HANZO
02-06-2008, 04:14 PM
this is good news. need new maps have kinda mastered all the other maps.

and on shipment i got 107 kills and 38 deaths. once i got a airstrike and helicopter, you jus keep getting them. played on headquarters to, so the game was long. funny thing was my team still lost. that level requires p90, matrydom, and 3 grenades. then u should be fine.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
02-06-2008, 04:17 PM
this is good news. need new maps have kinda mastered all the other maps.

and on shipment i got 107 kills and 38 deaths. once i got a airstrike and helicopter, you jus keep getting them. played on headquarters to, so the game was long. funny thing was my team still lost. that level requires p90, matrydom, and 3 grenades. then u should be fine.

Word!!! I play headquarters the most.

I use the extra ammo for that level

HANZO
02-06-2008, 04:26 PM
i usually dnt find the need for extra ammo for shipment cause your gonna die anyway. its such a hectic level though. with headquarters i really dnt give a shit about capturing the headquarter, my aim is to reach rambo status in the game. thats my problem with cod4, if its an objective based game i tend to flop cause i jus care about killing ppl instead of capturing the headquarters or anything else.

Sean
02-06-2008, 04:27 PM
Shipment is pretty fuckin crazy. Has anyone played HQ on it? It's madness lol. I played it once with 12 people in the game and it was crazy, everyone just rushes to the HQ and has a huge fight, but nobody ever captures the HQ because there's too many people to kill you. Everybody had like 50 kills and you get a kill or death every few seconds.

And about COD5, I hope they don't go back to WWII, I'm pretty bored of it now, especially after playing modern warfare. I can't count the number of times I've stormed the beaches on all the different WWII games or the number of small Frech houses I've had to clear out. I would still probably like it but they should do something new.

kurupt_kw
02-06-2008, 04:37 PM
How about future warfare COD?? For a 5 kill streak you get a little martian buddy as your side kick and then a 7 kill streak brings in a ufo that takes out the enemy with lasers??

Sean
02-06-2008, 04:42 PM
^ Lmao wtf?

I think they should do like a modern setting or maybe slightly in either the future or the past, just not 1944 again, please. I've had enough of the MP44 and M1 Garand. They should do another made-up war like in COD4.

HANZO
02-06-2008, 04:43 PM
a 20 kill streak gets u a nuke. thats better.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
02-06-2008, 04:53 PM
^ Lmao wtf?

I think they should do like a modern setting or maybe slightly in either the future or the past, just not 1944 again, please. I've had enough of the MP44 and M1 Garand. They should do another made-up war like in COD4.

I was talking online with other COD3 players and one said it would be cool if they did the Vietnam war

P.S. The BAR is the best weapon

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
02-06-2008, 04:54 PM
i usually dnt find the need for extra ammo for shipment cause your gonna die anyway. its such a hectic level though. with headquarters i really dnt give a shit about capturing the headquarter, my aim is to reach rambo status in the game. thats my problem with cod4, if its an objective based game i tend to flop cause i jus care about killing ppl instead of capturing the headquarters or anything else.

Ammo comes in handy when you don't die much.

I do the same in headquarters I let my team mates take it as I sit back and kill every mofo that runs up.