PDA

View Full Version : Is being gay wrong?

Pages : [1] 2

MAYOR QUIMBY
02-07-2008, 08:55 PM
Is it wrong? Why? Why not?

I'm not a fag, but my class at school had a huge discussion about it, and when someone would say "Yes, being gay is wrong!" they could never explain why.

So without bringing in religion, if you think being gay is wrong, why? It would be great if someone could tell me a reasonable response. (No homo.)

STYLE
02-07-2008, 08:57 PM
beacause you can't plant a baby in your rectum and a womans tongue doesn't skeet.

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
02-07-2008, 09:03 PM
First Off Life Was Brought About With Procreation
Second The Penis Was Created Specifically For The Vagina

Gays Tend To Be Borderline Pedifiles Which Is Also Wrong
Priest Practice This....Which Is Also Wrong

Gays Argue That Fact That Some Animals Are Gay.....ANIMALS...... We Are Not Beast But Civilized Men

I Have Many More Reasons But I Gotta Jet

And Its Just Plain Gross

Longbongcilvaringz
02-07-2008, 09:09 PM
Humans = Animals.

what do you mean is it wrong? in what way?

why the fuck do i care?

its not right or wrong.

enough with the procreation nonesense, obviously all these people are also against heterosexual oral sex, anal sex, contraception and masturbation.

ive seen no cogent argument that seperates homosexuality from those kinds of things, so if thats 'wrong' to you, then how are those other things 'right'?

SKAMPOE
02-07-2008, 09:10 PM
i voted yes its wrong but da fact is da more gay dudes out there da more chances a fat mu fucka like me can smash dime pussy hoes lol

MAYOR QUIMBY
02-07-2008, 09:16 PM
People say gays are down there with pedophiles, serial killers, etc,,,,,its a negative psychological issue. Would you guys agree then?

Basically, if there were just as many pedophiles as there were gay people, the minds of people would begin to change, such as "Quit hassling them, i have a lot of pedo friends."

^(Instead of 'gay' friends.) Pedophiles would quickly become the norm, just like gays are. They used to send gays to jail and torture them, now there are so many that nobody gives a shit. Being gay has become a norm.

Prolifical ENG
02-07-2008, 09:23 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49801

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
02-07-2008, 09:23 PM
Your thread is ghey..

Of course its fuckin wrong cause it aint normal..:no:

WeMadeIt
02-07-2008, 09:28 PM
First Off Life Was Brought About With Procreation
Second The Penis Was Created Specifically For The Vagina

Gays Tend To Be Borderline Pedifiles Which Is Also Wrong
Priest Practice This....Which Is Also Wrong

Gays Argue That Fact That Some Animals Are Gay.....ANIMALS...... We Are Not Beast But Civilized Men

I Have Many More Reasons But I Gotta Jet

And Its Just Plain Gross

I don't get it, man, are you saying that homosexuals are pedophiles? that's pretty fucking stupid.

Personally, no. Being gay's not wrong.

Sicka than aidZ
02-07-2008, 09:29 PM
yeah it aint normal. Im a pretty good lookin muthafucka too and i been hit on man it aint cool. So far peeps gettin lucky when they test me. But ima knock out the next faggit who hits on me in the street. i see why woman get upset over gettin hit on by pervs. If its in a bar id just say im not gay but i dont kick it in faggit bars so that never happens. Just on the street

SKAMPOE
02-07-2008, 09:31 PM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1192/572833733_4ae9e50d9b.jpg
http://jasmynecannick.typepad.com/jasmynecannickcom/images/2007/06/11/buffie.jpghttp://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z123/llface1/BuffyTheBody-1.jpg
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w184/gokussj21/buffie-the-body-big-booty.jpg
hetero this bitch real quick

SKAMPOE
02-07-2008, 09:32 PM
I don't get it, man, are you saying that homosexuals are pedophiles? that's pretty fucking stupid.

Personally, no. Being gay's not wrong.
i bet ur gay for saying that! u know da wu dont like gays

SKAMPOE
02-07-2008, 09:36 PM
this is beautiful
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x68/Kumar_gnom/002.jpg

how can u prefer dick over this^^^? is disgusting
ban wemadeit 4 being gay

Sicka than aidZ
02-07-2008, 09:36 PM
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w184/gokussj21/buffie-the-body-big-booty.jpg
hetero this bitch real quick
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/smileyidhitit.gif

11th Chamber
02-07-2008, 09:41 PM
this is beautiful
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x68/Kumar_gnom/002.jpg

I think I threw up a lil bit

On a real note, I got no problem with gay people. If you into dudes, you into dudes. It doesnt effect my day whatsoever.

TSA
02-07-2008, 09:41 PM
i think the only people with opinions on gayness as a whole are gay themselves deep inside

do you guys really smile when you hear people you don't know procreate?

oh well if they don't procreate, is the objective of your life waking up happy cause someone procreated?

you don't procreate when you jack off, and if 2 people want to dick eachothers butt oh well, it has NOTHING to do with my existance, it'll never matter.

the worst part is it's not even the disagreement with gays, its a mind numbing fear of them.

ppl can't even say "hey those are nice shoes" anymore, shit's disgusting.

i think it's more repulsive when 2 guys break out in sweats by holding each others hands out of fear of something "thinking" they're gay then two gays actually holding hands.

Sicka than aidZ
02-07-2008, 09:44 PM
yo theres alot of shit thats considered gay that i dont consider gay. And theres macho shit i percieve as pussy shit too. Im not gonna go into all that thats a different. smoking fuckin cigarettes is 100% gay thats some wimp shit there. Id rather kick it in a gay bar than with a buncha pussies that smoke. That takes alot for me to say that cuz 90% of everyone i know smokes cigaretttes but im stickin to it cuz that shits str8 up wrong right there, especially if its around kids who cant defend themselves or bitches who are pregnant. Get fucked u stank ho's. Grow up:loser:

TSA
02-07-2008, 09:46 PM
i think the only people with opinions on gayness as a whole are gay themselves deep inside

oh well if they don't procreate, is the objective of your life waking up happy cause someone procreated?

you don't procreate when you jack off, and if 2 people want to dick eachothers butt oh well, it has NOTHING to do with my existance, it'll never matter.

the worst part is it's not even the disagreement with gays, its a mind numbing fear of them.

i think it's more repulsive when 2 guys break out in sweats by holding each others hands out of fear of something "thinking" they're gay then two gays actually holding hands.

Sicka than aidZ
02-07-2008, 09:50 PM
man i just hate walkin down the street bein the sexy muthafucka i am and gettin hit on by guys like im some kinda piece of meat. I mean if your gay ill talk to u like at a party or whatever but i dont like it when i hear, "fuck your cute, fuckin shake that ass"(yes it happens) man i swear ima beat the livin fuck outta the next drunk who says that. Makes me uncomftorable

Never mind i aint gonna beat no one down but its creepy dog.

TSA
02-07-2008, 09:51 PM
Look at Sicka

this nigga just said "the next faggot that hits on me is gonna get knock out"

why?!

you scared that Fagganova is gonna come and mack you so hard that you'll turn homo?

is your sexuality that fragile that it needs to be physically protected?

first off all, most gays can spot other gays, they aint hittin on you and you know, and they're most of the time too scared to "mack" a dude unless it's a gay friendly area like gay bars and Knowtheledge forums

if a gay guy came up to me and starting laying down his game i'd just say, i ain't gay.

end.

im not gonna attack him cause he was about to blow my hetro cover or something...shit if anything it's a compliment (as homo as you wanna take it)

pep
02-07-2008, 09:52 PM
i dont know if its wrong or not but that shit is wierd..have u ever seen how gay individuals act??? they try to act like women but they act like neither man or woman..like a 3rd sex...shit is strange.....

TSA
02-07-2008, 09:56 PM
^agreed, the way they act is the only thing i have a problem with, cause if anyone acted like that, guy girl dog cat, that shit's just not fly.

AND they like really douchey shit a lot like the E! network and hollywood gossip

but the worst part is this heteronationalism thats coming up.

it's always the insecurest niggas too

look at skampoe posting pictures of women

"im totally into chicks man"

the fuck?

If you were at a bar and you met a dude and she says "Hi my names skampi and im totally in girls, how about you"

that shit's suspicious, just like if a nigga goes "hi my names big ben and i lovvee being a human"

that's a fuckin alien your talking to homie

Sicka than aidZ
02-07-2008, 09:58 PM
i just said i wasnt gonna beat nobody up dickless. Come beat u up if u dont shut up.
STA vs TSA. Haaahaaa id fuckin work u son u dont even know

SKAMPOE
02-07-2008, 10:00 PM
10 reasons y being gay is wrong

Though I'd love to credit my source, I think she prefers her anonymity
10) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, surgery, and air conditioning.

09) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.

08) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.

07) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.

06) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.

05) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.

04) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.

03) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.

02) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.

01) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.

So now that you are properly informed, you'll make sure EVERY straight AND gay person gets this right?

EAGLE EYE
02-07-2008, 10:03 PM
u guys cant go one fucking week with out making one of these threads or talking about it in others.

c'mon now

Sicka than aidZ
02-07-2008, 10:03 PM
rob dogz right , pfft @ these chesterfield niggaz

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/zbj1.gif

SKAMPOE
02-07-2008, 10:05 PM
skampoe stop the copy and paste.

Post what you think not what others think.
god damn it yogi ! ur smarter than the average queer lol

Sicka than aidZ
02-07-2008, 10:08 PM
dont 4get wooz

SKAMPOE
02-07-2008, 10:09 PM
bwahahahahhahahahaa^ @ben

but yeah god made adam n eve not adam n steve

but i dont giva fuck bout gays n lesbos
is all about the money! n queers make da economy grow cuz dey spend doe like crazy

TSA
02-07-2008, 10:10 PM
we had this debate in class not too long ago

everyone but me thought being gay was a choice (i live in nebraska, remember)

WHAT-THE-FUCK!?!

when did you homos decide to be straight!?

and why, with allllll the problems gay people face, would you CHOOSE to be gay, with the more then frequent risk of never finding another gay mate

just coming out of the closet alone, and getting thrown out of your home because your parents love you based on what gives you an erection.

I have no doubt in my mind that every homophobe is a racist, it's the exact same mentality

and i wish Skampoe didn't post that picture of the grosses looking bitch ginger on the planet.

Th1sz i2sz b3auteefuLl

oh really idiot?

i wonder how long it takes this nigga to find all the hip alternatives for actual letters, all typing like a 14 yr old black girl and shit.

Sicka than aidZ
02-07-2008, 10:13 PM
i think not bein interested in females is wrong if u like guys fine but to not be into titties is just fuckin weird

ima try to help u out shaolin assassin

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/72.jpg
This bitch is off the hook and kinda off the page wtf?

SKAMPOE
02-07-2008, 10:15 PM

WHAT-THE-FUCK!?!

and why, with allllll the problems gay people face, would you CHOOSE to be gay, with the more then frequent risk of never finding another gay mate

just coming out of the closet alone, and getting thrown out of your home because your parents love you based on what gives you an erection.

I have no doubt in my mind that every homophobe is a racist, it's the exact same mentality

and i wish Skampoe didn't post that picture of the grosses looking bitch ginger on the planet.

Th1sz i2sz b3auteefuLl

oh really idiot?

i wonder how long it takes this nigga to find all the hip alternatives for actual letters, all typing like a 14 yr old black girl and shit.

nigga u talk like a homo all dat shit^^^^ sounds like a homo comming out story.

and dat bitch is a fine female specimen u just mad cuz is not ur thing being dat ur a homo n all!

so stfu nostrilz n go back to ur never ending quest of tasting cock

Tony Bandana
02-07-2008, 10:17 PM
for fuck sakes...is this what happens when im not around

you let wack threads like this fly around.

haha

nah its right..guys should like dick

that killer pussy shit iz overrated.

lol

SKAMPOE
Exactly...I often wonder how can a minority hate a homosexual, they're being treated just as unjust as we were in the past.
shit nigga we still get shitted on!
p.s tsa is gay

Sicka than aidZ
tsa does have a point tho about the homophobic/rascist mentality, i just dont like short crackhead lookin drunk chesterfield niggaz who yell "id fuck him" or "look at that ass" ya know, they the ones i feel like beatin down

EAGLE EYE
02-07-2008, 10:19 PM
tony plays hide the bandana at his favorite local sports bar

SKAMPOE
i think all da gays should be put in an island by them selves

Tony Bandana

WHAT-THE-FUCK!?!

Th1sz i2sz b3auteefuLl

oh really idiot?

yo get people that get pussy answer son ,

Ric Flair is wrestling Mike Hardy on Da Redneck Staion

Assassion haha

you still talkin shit

TSA
02-07-2008, 10:20 PM
^Skampoe didn't graduate cause he thought there was a 1 in the word mississippi

that bitch is GROSS. why did you post her first and not next door nicky

a ginger with pastey skin, no shape, freckles looking like a sprinkler shitted on her, and disgusting 80s bush

that's the type of bitches you use to prove your straightness?

you have to prove your straightness?

that bitch is strictly 2:00 am material, and for sure not internet material. im a shamed

Sicka than aidZ
i cant believe i type how i talk, kinda like big bad man. speakin of bbm He hates queers. I forget what he calls em but it aint pretty

SKAMPOE
faggydigital wants to hide tony's bandana

EAGLE EYE

That has already been accomplished. Its a continent too. Take a guess.

11th Chamber
02-07-2008, 10:21 PM
for fuck sakes...is this what happens when im not around

you let wack threads like this fly around.

haha

nah its right..guys should like dick

that killer pussy shit iz overrated.

lol

speaking of faggots....

TSA
02-07-2008, 10:21 PM
Tony Bandanna's Back!

Woooo!

Tony Bandana
02-07-2008, 10:22 PM

RD ...

i dont hidw ..cmon man

i m still a little pissed about that kid comment.

you know..

SKAMPOE
02-07-2008, 10:23 PM
^Skampoe didn't graduate cause he thought there was a 1 in the word mississippi

that bitch is GROSS. why did you post her first and not next door nicky

a ginger with pastey skin, no shape, freckles looking like a sprinkler shitted on her, and disgusting 80s bush

that's the type of bitches you use to prove your straightness?

you have to prove your straightness?

that bitch is strictly 2:00 am material, and for sure not internet material. im a shamed
dude i just grabed da first naked chick i found gimme a fuckin break!
i'd fuck her at 2:00 pm nigga shiiiiit

Sicka than aidZ
02-07-2008, 10:23 PM

A tight lil island of gay romance,.. Where they where gay sandals and they where tight pants.

People talk about em, everyday... Blessed with the miracle of bein gaaaaay

:cheerlie:

SKAMPOE
02-07-2008, 10:24 PM
That has already been accomplished. Its a continent too. Take a guess.
yeah mudda fuckin wu corp bitch hahahahahahahahaha

Tony Bandana
speaking of faggots....

yo Gaymber..

you best take it ez...which wont be diffacult t 4 you .

like how your boyfriend slidz up in there.

mad ez.

11th Chamber
dude i just grabed da first naked chick i found gimme a fuckin break!
i'd fuck her at 2:00 pm nigga shiiiiit

thats fucking gross

TSA
02-07-2008, 10:25 PM
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff29/Pimplegionrecords/tonybandanna5.jpg
"YO GAYMBER.."
"Awww yeah Tony, you nailed him Tony! ahaha GAYMBER aha!

11th Chamber
02-07-2008, 10:26 PM

hahahha.

Dont forget his pics he took with his sisters and his rented-out hummer

SKAMPOE
02-07-2008, 10:27 PM
A tight lil island of gay romance,.. Where they where gay sandals and they where tight pants.

People talk about em, everyday... Blessed with the miracle of bein gaaaaay

:cheerlie:
nigga stfu we should take our restaurants and our air planes back with separate smokin sectionz for regular and lights!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sicka than aidZ
02-07-2008, 10:27 PM
man that bitch is kinda butt dog, thats why i got nextdoor nicki and raven riley and shit. That lil bitch jordan and kerri sweets alll over my comp

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/004.jpg

Post some of those hos next time

Tony Bandana
02-07-2008, 10:28 PM
look at these mutherfuckers

found my facebook ...like the hurtin bitches u are.

i luv it

hahahahahahahah

wow

yo bitches Dj Slimm

hit me up

Tony Bandana
02-07-2008, 10:31 PM
yo i m gonna try 2 find u a real pic that i prolly shoudnt put up

haha

EAGLE EYE
02-07-2008, 10:31 PM
im still confused about sickas rant about smoking ciggarettes?

TSA
02-07-2008, 10:32 PM
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff29/Pimplegionrecords/MOMMASLIMM-1.jpg
"Anthony, what did i tell you about find girls online!"
"Geez Ma' Cut me some slack, Dj Slimm ain't no shmutz, i only neck with class act broads, kapeesh?"
"What your language Anthony"
"Yaowwza Yaowwza Yoawwza"

SKAMPOE
02-07-2008, 10:32 PM
Yes but know its all subconsciously and behind the scenes.
but we know specialy me when in a job interview or random contact with da yakubs i now shit u can cut da tension wit a knife son iz ill we dont get treated da same ionno is night time im blasted right now 1

Sicka than aidZ
02-07-2008, 10:34 PM
nigga stfu we should take our restaurants and our air planes back with separate smokin sectionz for regular and lights!!!!!!!!!!!!

U dont remember that shit? U gettin your lil ass reemed up in this thread and u tellin me to shut up. Look it hurr foo, if i wanted shit from u skampoe id go out east and squeeze yo fuckin head so u shut the fuck up. Cant believe u can even think u got one on me with that post brokeback skamp. smh. Pissin me off. U cant rep heteros no more u aint got the ammo

Tony Bandana
02-07-2008, 10:34 PM
"Tony, what did i tell you about find girls online!"
"Geez Ma' Cut me some slack, Dj Slimm ain't no shmutz, i only neck with class act broads, kapeesh?"
"What your language Tony"

bro thats my mother..

so make your mind up quick on your next post..'

and i ask u ...nicley

dont fuck around

EAGLE EYE
02-07-2008, 10:35 PM
yea TSA dont fuck around

SKAMPOE
02-07-2008, 10:35 PM
im still confused about sickas rant about smoking ciggarettes?
hahahahahaa u ceen my responds post to him a bout da restaurants n airplanes hahaha dat was all me sun ahahaha classic material

SKAMPOE
02-07-2008, 10:36 PM
yea TSA dont fuck around
hahahaa yo im dieing here hahahaha

11th Chamber
02-07-2008, 10:37 PM
TSA, stop fucking around.

You DONT want a problem with dj Slimm.

EAGLE EYE
02-07-2008, 10:38 PM
who is this Dj slimmm?

TSA
02-07-2008, 10:39 PM
(Above 1953 Swing dance champion Anthony "Bandanna" Kavilshnik poses with mother after a round of mini golf")

TSA
02-07-2008, 10:40 PM
who is this Dj slimmm?
Tonytanna's Dj name.

turns out he a 280 pound russian techno DJ according to his gloriously hilarious myspace *D

TSA
02-07-2008, 10:41 PM
PEEP THE BANGIN PM'S THAT HE INVENTS

Tony Bandana (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60083) http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/statusicon/user_online.gif
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Rep Power: 0 http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif yo
TSA

4 real YOU FUCKIN NUTZ..

therez lines u shouldnt cross

we got beef man

????

EAGLE EYE
02-07-2008, 10:44 PM
looks like he found his internet boo

Tony Bandana
02-07-2008, 10:47 PM
hmmm

yeah man ,,,,

the game are done now...u ignorant mutherfucker ..

time fior Tony have assholes taken off my hands

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i117/Slimm_2006/tonybyard.jpg

and if you know somebody that knows me here bitch..best ask who he iz .

cunt

EAGLE EYE
02-07-2008, 10:48 PM
froth liked the braves

L~>1<~NKS
02-07-2008, 10:48 PM
click here (http://www.oddcast.com/sitepal/sendtofriend?ss=1156386&sl=1426589&acc=15695&from=dsd!asd&to=noonsunn@hotmail.com)

SKAMPOE
02-07-2008, 10:54 PM
hahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahhhahahaahhaa

Sicka than aidZ
02-07-2008, 10:55 PM
no TSA just so u know man just cuz i wouldnt fuck anything with a hole and a heartbeat like skampoe doesnt mean i hate fags. Its just fuckin annoying to get hit on by peeps on the street the way i hit on bitches on the street.

TSA
02-07-2008, 10:56 PM
"YA! tell em boss!"

TSA
02-07-2008, 10:57 PM
no TSA just so u know man just cuz i wouldnt fuck anything with a hole and a heartbeat like skampoe doesnt mean i hate fags. Its just fuckin annoying to get hit on by peeps on the street the way i hit on bitches on the street.
i guess

where the fuck do you live anyways? all these homos and shit...

Maine?

Olive Oil Goombah
02-07-2008, 10:57 PM
Shitheep ass assin is going to be in alot of trouble....

EAGLE EYE
02-07-2008, 10:58 PM
gagged by a bandana then tony bologna will rein act that pulp fiction scene in the basement

Sicka than aidZ
02-07-2008, 11:00 PM
i guess

where the fuck do you live anyways? all these homos and shit...

Maine?

Roflmao, north of seattle, i cant help it tho im 27 i go out.

TSA
02-07-2008, 11:01 PM
^dammnn.

Blackula Spectacula
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a271/VickyAnkles/l_52a627cefb671ed4cea5d8a034186ea7.gif

Someone needs a bandaid or two

SKAMPOE
http://www.animalshirts.net/americanflagshirts/wolfshirtAF2.jpg
http://www.rkdm.com/shirts/wolves/grass.jpg
http://www.rkdm.com/shirts/wolves/fangs.jpg
http://www.everythingwolf.com/shop/productimages/whitewolfspirit.jpg
http://www.wolf-mart.com/os_images/nightwatch.jpg
http://www.rkdm.com/shirts/wolves/move.jpg
http://www.luckythreadz.com/large/images/wolf_shirts_large.jpg
lmao @ tony bologkneee

SKAMPOE
02-07-2008, 11:04 PM
blakcula hey hows it hangin?

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/7731/0191mg8.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
02-07-2008, 11:04 PM
hahaha..dave from that movie hot rod had that third shirt on in one of the scenes.

Blackula Spectacula
02-07-2008, 11:06 PM
blakcula hey hows it hangin?

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/7731/0191mg8.jpg

I'm not down with animal abuse

Olive Oil Goombah
02-07-2008, 11:07 PM
unless your abusin her cat!!! ooooooooohh!!

Sicka than aidZ
02-07-2008, 11:08 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/picture0695kj.jpg

EAGLE EYE
02-07-2008, 11:09 PM
hahahahhaha pugs are funny little dogs

SKAMPOE
02-07-2008, 11:09 PM
meeneether! im pro animal rights n shit not peta type but ummm w.e

EAGLE EYE
02-07-2008, 11:11 PM
you scare your dog into seizures skampoe when its sleeping

trust me i saw that youtube

Blackula Spectacula
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/picture0695kj.jpg

dog's got good taste in beer

Sicka than aidZ

Anything with booze will get muthafuckin robby laughin, u know he'z queer*;

SKAMPOE
02-07-2008, 11:13 PM
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/4239/0174ig4.jpg

EAGLE EYE
Im just laughing that Ben hasnt deleted this thread yet

Olive Oil Goombah
dog's got good taste in beer

silly girl!! doggies dont drink!!!!

EAGLE EYE
02-07-2008, 11:14 PM
yea they do...

dogs fuckin love beers

remember turner and hooch?

TSA
02-07-2008, 11:14 PM
Skampoe couldn't be funny if he gradutated from highschool

Sicka than aidZ
02-07-2008, 11:15 PM
im just playin robdog u a g wubangaz 4 life

SKAMPOE
you scare your dog into seizures skampoe when its sleeping

trust me i saw that youtube
no animals were harmed in da makin of this skit
tEykki-o9K8

11th Chamber

yo let me borrow that turtleneck dunn. Shits fly

Sicka than aidZ
02-07-2008, 11:16 PM
funny lookin but thats about it

SKAMPOE
02-07-2008, 11:16 PM
i bet dat makes u fell like a stupid dummy!

Sicka than aidZ
02-07-2008, 11:17 PM

hahahahahaa, dudes hurtin for certain

SKAMPOE
02-07-2008, 11:17 PM
funny lookin but thats about it
says who fagol! i bag brads bruh u just dont know

Olive Oil Goombah
02-07-2008, 11:19 PM
yea they do...

dogs fuckin love beers

remember turner and hooch?

do you believe everything you see in the movies

EAGLE EYE
02-07-2008, 11:19 PM

Montel Williams Lookin' cracka!!!

Sicka than aidZ
02-07-2008, 11:20 PM
there u go thinkin i need your opinion again. Ive fucked more bitches than u can count junior quit playin yourself

Olive Oil Goombah
02-07-2008, 11:21 PM
damn, we got some o.g. pimp ass playas all over this forum....

EAGLE EYE
02-07-2008, 11:22 PM
says who fagol! i bag brads bruh u just dont know

yea guys he does

Olive Oil Goombah
02-07-2008, 11:23 PM
yea, fat nasty broads that anyone with a dick could bag

Kenny Powers
02-07-2008, 11:23 PM
being gay isnt wrong, but being a faggot is

Sicka than aidZ
02-07-2008, 11:25 PM
damn, we got some o.g. pimp ass playas all over this forum....

Thats right :spin: pimp of the year right here

L~>1<~NKS
02-07-2008, 11:25 PM
click here Part 2 (http://www.oddcast.com/sitepal/sendtofriend?ss=1156412&sl=1426615&acc=15695&from=asasdd&to=noonsunn@hotmail.com)

Olive Oil Goombah
02-07-2008, 11:30 PM
Thats right :spin: pimp of the year right here

i see you went heavy on the sarcasm much like i did.

EAGLE EYE
02-07-2008, 11:30 PM
we aint clicking on your links links

DrunkenMasta303
02-07-2008, 11:31 PM
God created Adam and Eve

NOT Adam and Pete

Blackula Spectacula
02-07-2008, 11:31 PM
click here Part 2 (http://www.oddcast.com/sitepal/sendtofriend?ss=1156412&sl=1426615&acc=15695&from=asasdd&to=noonsunn@hotmail.com)

LMAOOOOO

11th Chamber
02-07-2008, 11:32 PM
God created Adam and Eve

NOT Adam and Pete

...Pete....?

German humor?

Blackula Spectacula
02-07-2008, 11:33 PM
Yeah Man it's Adam and Steve ... Got the joke wrong .. smh

GENERAL WISE
02-07-2008, 11:34 PM
Being Jewish is wrong.

Sicka than aidZ
02-07-2008, 11:39 PM
i see you went heavy on the sarcasm much like i did.

shit fuck u, i been waxing bitches since back when pussys like u and skamp was worshipping tecmo bowl.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-07-2008, 11:46 PM
shit fuck u, i been waxing bitches since back when pussys like u and skamp was worshipping tecmo bowl.

hahaha...gotchya.

Blackula....my balls...caress them.

Blackula Spectacula
02-07-2008, 11:48 PM
my hands feel like sandpaper and i got braces ... Sorry .. no can do Nicky girl

11th Chamber
02-07-2008, 11:49 PM
my hands feel like sandpaper and i got braces ... Sorry .. no can do Nicky girl

Braces?

sheeeiiiittt

thats whats good tho

Olive Oil Goombah
02-07-2008, 11:50 PM
fuck it....i like bdsm. You know if i wasn't so aroused id think you were one of those butches

SKAMPOE
02-07-2008, 11:52 PM
http://community.loudcity.com/stations/my-new-station-id-1239/files/show/popup_low.html

TSA
02-07-2008, 11:53 PM
blackula what are your thoughts on the fagulas?

SKAMPOE
02-07-2008, 11:58 PM
http://www.g1013.com/blog/wp-content/photos/jared_subway2.jpg

Blackula Spectacula
02-08-2008, 12:07 AM
blackula what are your thoughts on the fagulas?

They're pretty homo-erotic ..

L~>1<~NKS
02-08-2008, 12:08 AM
click here part 3 (http://www.oddcast.com/sitepal/sendtofriend?ss=1156513&sl=1426716&acc=15695&from=asda@asd.,.dom&to=noonsunn@hotmail.com)

Blackula Spectacula
02-08-2008, 12:10 AM
click here part 3 (http://www.oddcast.com/sitepal/sendtofriend?ss=1156513&sl=1426716&acc=15695&from=asda@asd.,.dom&to=noonsunn@hotmail.com)
LMAO
*dies*

XD

SKAMPOE
02-08-2008, 12:11 AM
lmao

noel411
02-08-2008, 12:11 AM
As far as I'm concerned there is no valid basis for judging any consentual act between adults to be "wrong", as long as this act does not harm any person who does not give consent to the act.

"Right" and "wrong" are relative concepts.

Something like homosexuality could never be conclusively determined to be "wrong" or "right".

The sooner human beings realise this the sooner we can move forward.

SKAMPOE
02-08-2008, 12:12 AM
http://www.spiegel.de/img/0,1020,682641,00.jpg

LORD NOSE
02-08-2008, 01:33 AM
Is it wrong? Why? Why not?

I'm not a fag, but my class at school had a huge discussion about it, and when someone would say "Yes, being gay is wrong!" they could never explain why.

So without bringing in religion, if you think being gay is wrong, why? It would be great if someone could tell me a reasonable response. (No homo.)

yes you are wrong for being gay

begongo
02-08-2008, 08:45 AM
I don't really think being gay is wrong ... I just don't care .. same as for religion and race, the "participants" (or at least most of them) didn't choose to be so ... the only difference is that if you're born in a race race you don't have to tell your parents lol
We don't have many gay people around here and it's probably good, at least for the moment
As long as I'm not forced to interact with them, I don't care

SKAMPOE
02-08-2008, 08:50 AM
I don't really think being gay is wrong ... I just don't care ..
I COULDNT HAD SAID IT BETTER

pill happy
02-08-2008, 09:59 AM
i just cut and pasted this from another thread, cause i can't be arsed makin the same point again. the guy i was arguing with said god didn't intend for people to be gay.

god prod didn't intend for a lot of things, is you sitting at your computer all day one of them? we have fredom of choice, god doesn't give a shit once we lead a good life. i'm not going to get in to this can't be arsed.

but i will say this, the amount off sad fucks on this site the feel the need to say (no homo) after something or call each other gay, grown fucking men, maybe the no homo is an american saying, i'm from ireland, and most hear grow out of calling people gay and most importantly being really really afended if somebody calls you gay "i'm not gay i'm not gay, i gets loadsa bitchaas" , some people i know go "fucking niggers" for no reason, they have reasons but there igrorant ones, like yours are towards gays, the thought of some fella fucking another is digusting, but why are you thinking about it, just leave them at it, why should you give a fuck, know what i mean.

Durag
02-08-2008, 10:01 AM
I don't really think being gay is wrong ... I just don't care .. same as for religion and race, the "participants" (or at least most of them) didn't choose to be so ... the only difference is that if you're born in a race race you don't have to tell your parents lol
We don't have many gay people around here and it's probably good, at least for the moment

Agree 100% sham

HANZO
02-08-2008, 04:06 PM
being gay is wrong, it just is. dnt ask why, fags are fags and should be burned for being fags.

and i would like to say that TSA owned tony bandanna. and that shit Linkz posted is fukin hilarious.

TAURO
02-08-2008, 04:23 PM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

*Spills drink and almost chokes*

Blackula Spectacula
02-08-2008, 04:26 PM
hahahaha @ tauro

TAURO
02-08-2008, 04:32 PM
L1NKS is a funny mofo...

Blackula Spectacula
02-08-2008, 04:43 PM
That he is

DUMBO
02-08-2008, 05:13 PM
jesus was gay. remember when a kratches tried to link him wit a foot suck and 'ood suck and he declined?
that was gay.

and yet jesus is love. gay love?

i digress.

MAYOR QUIMBY
02-08-2008, 05:17 PM
jesus was gay. remember when a kratches tried to link him wit a foot suck and 'ood suck and he declined?
that was gay.

and yet jesus is love. gay love?

i digress.
I smell a homo.

BTW blackula, your new pic is nice.
<3 <3 <3 *143!!*

DUMBO
02-08-2008, 05:19 PM
if you can smell a homo, you must know the homo smell well.

MAYOR QUIMBY
02-08-2008, 05:26 PM
ThaShaolinAssassin: getting thrown out of your home because your parents based on what gives you an erection.

So if watching little boys and girls get tourtured and fucked in the ass gave an erection to your room mate, you would feel 100% comfortable living with them?

Blackula Spectacula
02-08-2008, 06:42 PM
I bet you're a virgin Slick ..

Blackula Spectacula
02-08-2008, 07:08 PM
No kidding .. and No thanks slick

TAURO
02-08-2008, 07:11 PM
Someone just got their posts deleted.

JASPER
02-08-2008, 07:24 PM
Being wrong is gay.

TAURO
02-08-2008, 07:35 PM
LMFAO at Jaspers sig

L~>1<~NKS
02-08-2008, 08:08 PM
http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/uploads/monthly_02_2008/post-3263-1202516812.gif

Bap! - Pathetic whore bitch. Nuff respeck to gramps for that.

Myeh @ Ben... I used to look up to you!!!

TSA
02-08-2008, 09:25 PM
ThaShaolinAssassin: getting thrown out of your home because your parents based on what gives you an erection.

So if watching little boys and girls get tourtured and fucked in the ass gave an erection to your room mate, you would feel 100% comfortable living with them?
ok fag, cause what gay ppl like to do

why would a gay man fucking little girls in a ass doofus

and oh well, i don't become friend with men based on the fact i love it when they pop boners to women.

nor do i end em based on that.

do you?

IRONFLAGCHIEF36
02-08-2008, 09:30 PM
i dont care if people are gay, just dont be gay around me. i dont have anything personal against these people, but it disgust me very much. just do ur thing away from me and everythings cool!

JohnnyKarson
02-08-2008, 09:33 PM
OP is gay. (no hate)

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-08-2008, 10:46 PM
Gay people don't bother me personally any more than the typical jerk on these boards, but on a purely scientific level, isn't it unnatural? Masturbation and oral sex do not lead to procreation, but they exist because of the fact that the process that leads to procreation feels good, which is nature's way of encouraging species to procreate so that the species survives.

Now, nobody really knows what makes somebody gay, but it would seem that whatever it is, it is some sort genetic deficiency. They are not fit for survival, so they do spread their dominant genes to the next generation. Just like an animal born crippled in the wild will probably never get to mate.

I realize that sounds pretty cold, but thats simply the most logical way I could think to answer the question. That being said, there's a lot worse things that a person could be, like a Nazi or a terrorist or Keanu Reeves(except Point Break which is badass). So, while I personally don't care how gay you guys are, and as far as im concerned, if you keep it behind closed doors, you can gay out all you want, on some level, it does seem that there is some wrongness to homosexuality

SKAMPOE
02-08-2008, 10:50 PM
hate all fags! die now! burn burn burn

SKAMPOE
02-08-2008, 10:53 PM
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/MMPH/258908.jpg
faggydigital^\^/^

SKAMPOE
02-08-2008, 10:54 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/photoessay/photoessay_2396_images/0925071153_M_092507_hanged_teens5.jpg
gays^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

hectis
02-08-2008, 10:55 PM
The anus is made for the exportation of human waste not for the importation of dicks

Sicka than aidZ
02-08-2008, 10:58 PM
yo skampoe u dont remember that 2live crew joint i recited u busta ass nigga thought u was a G man just so u know i been fuckin ho's since tecmo bowl u chestafield nigga, think about that next time you grow a pair and try and raise up to me

hectis
02-08-2008, 11:00 PM
yo skampoe u dont remember that 2live crew joint i recited u busta ass nigga thought u was a G man just so u know i been fuckin ho's since tecmo bowl u chestafield nigga

tecmo bowl was a great game

Sicka than aidZ
02-08-2008, 11:02 PM
The anus is made for the exportation of human waste not for the importation of dicks

fuck yeah
What up hectis whats crackin dog? Still jewish? ima be gone awhile brotha i gotta go to rehab

hectis
02-08-2008, 11:03 PM
What up hectis whats crackin dog? Still jewish? see ya brotha i gotta go to rehab

chillin how have u been?

Sicka than aidZ
02-08-2008, 11:05 PM
just got outta jail dog me want pussy and snow so i can break in my new board.

02-08-2008, 11:06 PM
bro thats my mother..

so make your mind up quick on your next post..'

and i ask u ...nicley

dont fuck around

Yo, TSA, I generally think youre a duechebag, but that shit had me literally cracking up. Good stuff. Credit where credits due

Sicka than aidZ
02-08-2008, 11:14 PM
TSA and this whole thread had me rollin. especially the part where skampoe tried steppin to me. U know im king of the ring be a cold day hell before i ever take an L over one of his posts

JASPER
02-09-2008, 04:27 AM
The anus is made for the exportation of human waste not for the importation of dicksWould you have anal sex with Vida?

SHRAP
02-09-2008, 04:58 AM
homosexuality is a disease, all carriers must burn

KLIION JENSEN
02-09-2008, 10:25 AM

lmmfao

i agree that men & women are meant to procreate and the only way to do that is with a man & a woman. a cock is designed to fit in pussy (not ass - if it were, your ass would spread like pussy) and a pussy is designed to fit round a cock, its nature, anything else IS literally un-natural, thats the way God, Allah, Buddah, Mother Nature herself intended it to be, we re-create, so YES, being gay is wrong............however, if i was a woman i'd say no, because if i was a woman i'd probably be a lesbian, i love pussy too much.........and at the same time, like someone said before, the more gay dudes out there fucking each other, the more pussy there is about for guys like myself.

whitey
02-09-2008, 10:44 AM

you a little mad you got the sickness?

SHRAP
02-09-2008, 11:31 AM
you a little mad you got the sickness?

theres nothin sick about wantin 2 eradicate homosexuality. if the thought of a man gettin with another man dont make your stomach turn u aint no man period

hectis
02-09-2008, 02:30 PM
Would you have anal sex with Vida?

well that makes me change what i said to the following

A males anus is for the existing of human waste not for the intake of dicks but it is ok for a women to have anal sex :b

DJMethods
02-09-2008, 02:42 PM
theres nothin sick about wantin 2 eradicate homosexuality. if the thought of a man gettin with another man dont make your stomach turn u aint no man period

Why are you thinking of men fucking? Thats the real problem

Homophobes visualise the fucking then say "gays must die". You're the cunt thinking about gay sex, learn to control your feelings.

JASPER
02-09-2008, 02:54 PM
Yeah dude, now you got us all thinking of balding middle aged men sucking off eachother in dark alleys. God damn hairy balls and anuses.

TUCO
02-09-2008, 07:07 PM

shao-ass own penis scares him
juu mad??

L~>1<~NKS
02-09-2008, 07:19 PM
I jus smoked me some Zona.

Good shit

TSA
02-09-2008, 08:37 PM
shao-ass own penis scares him
juu mad??
my penis would scare you you sweet little faggot.

i just think you guys are no different then racists, cause you getting mad as shit that shouldn't have anything to do with you, or matter, unless, again, your a faggot.

is Shrap a mod?

what a fuck up.

there's a reason most of you were scared come report card time

Sicka than aidZ
02-09-2008, 08:48 PM
yo i was thinkin today and i was like thinking "if a str8(i gotta say this without bein gay) if a str8 dude can turn into a queer can a queer turn back into a str8 dude. i know its a lil more evolved than what most yall think about, probably a new thread but what yall think. "give a homo a chance or fuck em?" cuz i dont really give a fuck just as long as it aint some crackhead cracka downtown all drunk tryin to pick me up like ima go in the alley and give it up like some ho. ill fuck u up for that man im tired of bein good lookin and bein made to feel like some bitch. im serious cuz its gonna happen ima put someone in a coma. but anyways, yeah i aint gonna hate a guy for goin with guys, hell if he wants to be str8 and deny the whole thing then im all for it, just call it expeirimenting or something i guess im askin is "bein gay a life sentence?"

hectis
02-09-2008, 08:53 PM
the male and female are meant to be with each other if a man was meant to fuck another man then a man would be able to get another man pregant

Sicka than aidZ
02-09-2008, 09:18 PM
your right but personally i dont think life is that restricted i mean my dogs hump each other or u know get turned on or whatever. i mean it is possible to have a similar DNA make up to a woman that would make a man attracted to other men. i mean its all about hormones and whatever i dont know i never went to school so im really in the dark about the shit. i feel ya tho, i think its wrong, fucks with the balance. but on the other hand u know maybe its a good thing to be gay these days cuz there's way to many fuckin people around, everytime i see a pregnant chick i get happy but i also feel sorry for the lil brat in the womb cuz he/she probably aint gotta chance to live as easily as our generation. i dont fuckin know i dont know a single gay indian, do u? well there's charging soldier but for real, he probably the only one. we just dont have the gay chromosome like all yall otha catz. Real talk

Cthulhu
02-09-2008, 09:31 PM
God created Adam and Eve

Lol, all three of those aren't real.

SickSide
02-09-2008, 09:41 PM
live and let live

SHRAP
02-09-2008, 10:12 PM
the male and female are meant to be with each other if a man was meant to fuck another man then a man would be able to get another man pregant

yeah and if u look at it from a higher perspective u can see that woman is strong in all the areas that man isnt and vice versa. man and woman are meant 2 be together despite all this recent fukree

the media is brainwashing yall sodomite sympathizers. its not ok to be gay. not only is it just plain fuckin disgusting, its an abomination against god and our very nature.

i do believe that some faggots are born wanting to fuck a man but thars no excuse to fuck a man. i want to kill people every day and do u see me runnin around choppin bitches heads off and shooting everything in sight? fuck no. they should give the death penalty for homosexual acts just like they do for murder. in a way it IS the same as murder if u really think about it.

Sicka than aidZ
02-09-2008, 10:21 PM
yeah if u look at it with a clear mind its obvious it aint right, i dont peeps should die over the shit tho but i get that same feeling, i mean we all know that sexual feelings can be deceptive, i think gays are just peeps who are fuckin lazy and fucked in the head cuz of it. watch to much tv, obsess over worthless material shit. dont do a damn thang to help the human race so maybe your right maybe they deserve to die. fuck i hope i never become a faggit. there was this one time tho when...oh shit, slippin, i think ill skip that thought. peace

SKAMPOE
02-09-2008, 10:26 PM
sicka is out da closet

Sicka than aidZ
02-10-2008, 12:54 AM
sicka is out da closet

shit, caught me rainbow handed, what do i do now?

:b

Blackula Spectacula
02-10-2008, 12:56 AM
shit, caught me rainbow handed, what do i do now?

:b

I suppose you let skamp hit it now.

Sicka than aidZ
02-10-2008, 12:58 AM
truth hurts...my ass, naw dude i aint gay. i unno bout skamp he probably smokin some cocks right now, who knows

begongo
02-10-2008, 04:55 AM
you know what's funny about this thread?
in these 14 pages the no. of anti-gay replies is obviously larger than the pro or neutral ones, but the polls show that only half of the wucorpers think that being gay is wrong
why is that?

dezmond
02-10-2008, 09:31 AM
^^ Denial..

begongo
02-10-2008, 09:39 AM
denial of what? their own opinion?

jofR
02-10-2008, 01:06 PM
yeah and if u look at it from a higher perspective u can see that woman is strong in all the areas that man isnt and vice versa. man and woman are meant 2 be together despite all this recent fukree

the media is brainwashing yall sodomite sympathizers. its not ok to be gay. not only is it just plain fuckin disgusting, its an abomination against god and our very nature.

i do believe that some faggots are born wanting to fuck a man but thars no excuse to fuck a man. i want to kill people every day and do u see me runnin around choppin bitches heads off and shooting everything in sight? fuck no. they should give the death penalty for homosexual acts just like they do for murder. in a way it IS the same as murder if u really think about it.

I really thought about it, and it isnt the same as murder. What now?

TSA
02-10-2008, 01:12 PM
^lol

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj62/mathangimadhu/MANASCAMERA008.jpg
............Shrap was obviously raped as a yung yoof.

whitey
02-10-2008, 02:37 PM

im pretty convinced this dude gay. gotta be. beatin off to gay porn and shit. but soon as hes done hes back to hatting fags.

SHRAP
02-10-2008, 03:34 PM
I really thought about it, and it isnt the same as murder. What now?

u aint thinkin nuff deep then

man got a dick and woman got a pussy 2 fuck and create more people

when a man fuck a man or woman fuck a woman they aint creatin the people they should be creatin

SKAMPOE
02-10-2008, 03:53 PM
I suppose you let skamp hit it now.
WHORE!!!!!!!
u said dont mention ur name and u cant get mine outcha mouff bitch

WHORE BAG,CUNT,SLUT,BITCH, AND ALL DAT GOOS STUFF

SKAMPOE
02-10-2008, 03:57 PM
truth hurts...my ass, naw dude i aint gay. i unno bout skamp he probably smokin some cocks right now, who knows
STFU FAGGIT, UR DA ONE DATS GAY
http://images.broadwayworld.com/columnpic/joy07.jpg
SICKA AND SHRAP

SHRAP
02-10-2008, 05:07 PM
STFU FAGGIT, UR DA ONE DATS GAY

SICKA AND SHRAP

yaint know me, better check yourself u pillsbury doughboy lookin, searchin gay pictures on google ass motherfucker. in my neck of the woods marshmellows like u get roasted

http://www.freewebs.com/deannesquires/cody%20mello.jpg

DJMethods
02-10-2008, 05:12 PM
yaint know me, better check yourself u pillsbury doughboy lookin, searchin gay pictures on google ass motherfucker. in my neck of the woods marshmellows like u get roasted

http://www.freewebs.com/deannesquires/cody%20mello.jpg

Unless you're tired and wanna go home?

LORD NOSE
02-10-2008, 06:06 PM
dude the mere fact that you post pics like that make you suspect. you either have that shit already on your computer (gay) or you had to do a search on yahoo for gay anal fisting (gay). not looking good sunny.

shut the phuc up

lil kid

Sicka than aidZ
02-10-2008, 06:15 PM
shut up dickless, sunny u supposed to have pussy on your mind not gay porn. that is suspect. that means talkin to u is probably suspect too so ima put your gay ass on ignore. stupid ass

whitey
02-10-2008, 06:21 PM
shut the phuc up

lil kid

sunnys pissed hes caught in a little gay lie.

LORD NOSE
02-10-2008, 08:34 PM
sunnys pissed hes caught in a little gay lie.

shut the phuc up

lil kid

whitey
02-10-2008, 08:55 PM
what kind of retort is that?

some sort of gay thing im not getting?

LORD NOSE
02-10-2008, 08:56 PM
what kind of retort is that?

some sort of gay thing im not getting?

shut the phuc up

lil kid

whitey
02-10-2008, 09:06 PM
ahh not only have we discovered sunny is a homosexual. he also has the mental age of a 12 year old. :thumbup:

LORD NOSE
02-10-2008, 09:09 PM
ahh not only have we discovered sunny is a homosexual. he also has the mental age of a 12 year old. :thumbup:

shut the phuc up

lil kid

whitey
02-10-2008, 09:09 PM
and he cant spell. look at that.

LORD NOSE
02-10-2008, 09:11 PM
and he cant spell. look at that.

shut the phuc up

lil kid

whitey
02-10-2008, 09:12 PM
sunnys on the lookout for that fresh roasted penis. loooook ouuuut.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-10-2008, 09:30 PM
All this macho bravado and this has to be the gayest forum i have ever been on.

SKAMPOE
02-10-2008, 11:31 PM
lmao at 24 faggit running around here on this forum

View Poll Results: Is being a faggot ass bitch wrong?? Yes, it is wrong. http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/polls/bar2-l.gifhttp://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/polls/bar2.gifhttp://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/polls/bar2-r.gif 2752.94%No, being gay is ok. http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/polls/bar3-l.gifhttp://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/polls/bar3.gifhttp://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/polls/bar3-r.gif 2447.06%Voters: 51. You have already voted on this poll
24 faggits

Cthulhu
02-11-2008, 12:01 AM
Here are all the arguments I've heard so far as to why being gay is "wrong", and to each I will retort with sound logic and not cretinous babble.

1.) Gay people can't procreate.

Ok, whoever argues this better be gettting girls pregnant every time they fuck or else he/she is a hypocrite. You know damn well as I that most people don't have procreation in mind when they just want to get their rocks off. If you take to this argument, you better also believe that infertile couples, women past menopause, men who are no longer sterile, etc. should never have heterosexual sex. You should also never recieve oral sex too because that doesn't procreate, nor should you masturbate.

Anyway, the world is vastly overpopulated as it is and we don't need to keep making babies. (More on this later.)

2.) It's an insult to God

Well, technically you should first prove that your god even exists considering there are hundreds of competing beliefs. That's a much broarder issue, however, but the excuse for illogical intolerance is of course one of the reasons I have such a probelm with religion. To simplify things, though, if your taking the Old Testament prohibitions agains homosexuality as your moral compass, as most people do, you better also be willing to agree with all the other silly, and often inhumane, rituals that book prescribes. You better believe that menstruating women should not join the dinner table and should take a spiritual cleansing bath when finished. You, yourself, should take a cleansing bath any time you ejaculate and also refrain from the dinner table. You should also believe that if someone were to rape your daughter, you would request the rapist pay you dowry and then marry her off to him.

I could go on an on with other counterarguments for this, but I'll stop here because I'm tired.

3.) It's against nature or whatever

Plenty of animals engage in homosexuality, so it's not an unheard of thing in nature. I'm not recommending we accept every behavior of wild animals as our moral compass, but it certainly levels the myth that homosexuality is a "disease" affecting humans. Is it even possible for penquins or bonobos to be "morally corrupt"? Anyway, people who ascribe to this argument generally have this illusion that there's some perfect order to nature or that nature has some sort of anthropomorphic qualities (like "god" I guess) and that it actually cares about what lifeforms do. What's closer to the truth is that nothing has a place in nature, and that life survives IN SPITE of it. I'll move away from the biology stuff now, but let's remind ourselves that we do a ton of things that are "against nature". Building cities is against nature. Cutting down trees for lumber and paper is against nature. Cultivating crops and herding livestock are against nature. Keeping animals as pets are against nature. Burning fossil fuels is against nature and it's going to bite us in the ass. You are living right now because you have contributed to destroying or fighting off the ravages of nature that would have you dead.

Continuing to procreate in our 6 billion and rising population is against nature. We are fucking killing our own ecosystems. Everywhere we go, we destroy the nature there in order to live, have more babies until they can't fit in that area anymore, they move out and destroy more ecosystems, etc. WE ARE NOT IN DANGER OF DYING OUT RIGHT NOW, THERE'S NO "NEED" TO KEEP PROCREATING. We should actually be cutting down on birth rates.

4.) It's gross.

I'm with you there, buddy. In fact, I think any kind of anal sex is gross, even on chicks. I just don't like the poop chute. But do I think I have any right to impose my disgust on anyone? No. Just fucking leave it alone. If you don't like what gay people do, just leave them alone. If you don't like the way gay people act, just avoid them. There are plenty of people who act ways I think are stupid. I think Christian Evangelicals are disgusting, awful human beings, but it's not my business what ridiculous things they want to believe as long as they leave me the fuck alone.

Cthulhu
02-11-2008, 12:02 AM
lmao at 24 faggit running around here on this forum

View Poll Results: Is being a faggot ass bitch wrong?? Yes, it is wrong. http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/polls/bar2-l.gifhttp://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/polls/bar2.gifhttp://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/polls/bar2-r.gif 2752.94%No, being gay is ok. http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/polls/bar3-l.gifhttp://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/polls/bar3.gifhttp://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/polls/bar3-r.gif 2447.06%Voters: 51. You have already voted on this poll
24 faggitslmao at this retard logic. "If you aren't with us, you're against us" bullshit. Yeah, cause men that fought for women's rights were actually women in disguise. And white people who fought for civil rights actually turned black.

Stupid fucktard.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-11-2008, 12:34 AM
This board is a good example of why hip hop is the real disease of the world.

SKAMPOE
02-11-2008, 12:52 AM
lmao at this retard logic. "If you aren't with us, you're against us" bullshit. Yeah, cause men that fought for women's rights were actually women in disguise. And white people who fought for civil rights actually turned black.

Stupid fucktard.
ur a
http://www.fagbug.com/images/erin_n_bug1.jpg

Cthulhu
02-11-2008, 01:25 AM
ur a
http://www.fagbug.com/images/erin_n_bug1.jpg

"ur" predictable.

Come Honor Face
02-11-2008, 08:35 AM
Anyone who is TRULY gay was born that way. There was a little boy who used to live on my block. everyone knew he was gay when he was alittle kid. He played with dolls and shit instead of G.I Joe's or He Man shit. He was very feminine from the time he was 3 or 4 years old, and maybe even before that! How could someone who is too young to know what sex is already have "CHOSEN" to be gay? If people are born gay, how can you say they are "wrong" being gay? Just a thought. (That little kid performs onstage at the gay bar downtown now) lol

SHRAP
02-11-2008, 08:39 AM
Here are all the arguments I've heard so far as to why being gay is "wrong", and to each I will retort with sound logic and not cretinous babble.

1.) Gay people can't procreate.

Ok, whoever argues this better be gettting girls pregnant every time they fuck or else he/she is a hypocrite. You know damn well as I that most people don't have procreation in mind when they just want to get their rocks off. If you take to this argument, you better also believe that infertile couples, women past menopause, men who are no longer sterile, etc. should never have heterosexual sex. You should also never recieve oral sex too because that doesn't procreate, nor should you masturbate.

Anyway, the world is vastly overpopulated as it is and we don't need to keep making babies. (More on this later.)

2.) It's an insult to God

Well, technically you should first prove that your god even exists considering there are hundreds of competing beliefs. That's a much broarder issue, however, but the excuse for illogical intolerance is of course one of the reasons I have such a probelm with religion. To simplify things, though, if your taking the Old Testament prohibitions agains homosexuality as your moral compass, as most people do, you better also be willing to agree with all the other silly, and often inhumane, rituals that book prescribes. You better believe that menstruating women should not join the dinner table and should take a spiritual cleansing bath when finished. You, yourself, should take a cleansing bath any time you ejaculate and also refrain from the dinner table. You should also believe that if someone were to rape your daughter, you would request the rapist pay you dowry and then marry her off to him.

I could go on an on with other counterarguments for this, but I'll stop here because I'm tired.

3.) It's against nature or whatever

Plenty of animals engage in homosexuality, so it's not an unheard of thing in nature. I'm not recommending we accept every behavior of wild animals as our moral compass, but it certainly levels the myth that homosexuality is a "disease" affecting humans. Is it even possible for penquins or bonobos to be "morally corrupt"? Anyway, people who ascribe to this argument generally have this illusion that there's some perfect order to nature or that nature has some sort of anthropomorphic qualities (like "god" I guess) and that it actually cares about what lifeforms do. What's closer to the truth is that nothing has a place in nature, and that life survives IN SPITE of it. I'll move away from the biology stuff now, but let's remind ourselves that we do a ton of things that are "against nature". Building cities is against nature. Cutting down trees for lumber and paper is against nature. Cultivating crops and herding livestock are against nature. Keeping animals as pets are against nature. Burning fossil fuels is against nature and it's going to bite us in the ass. You are living right now because you have contributed to destroying or fighting off the ravages of nature that would have you dead.

Continuing to procreate in our 6 billion and rising population is against nature. We are fucking killing our own ecosystems. Everywhere we go, we destroy the nature there in order to live, have more babies until they can't fit in that area anymore, they move out and destroy more ecosystems, etc. WE ARE NOT IN DANGER OF DYING OUT RIGHT NOW, THERE'S NO "NEED" TO KEEP PROCREATING. We should actually be cutting down on birth rates.

4.) It's gross.

I'm with you there, buddy. In fact, I think any kind of anal sex is gross, even on chicks. I just don't like the poop chute. But do I think I have any right to impose my disgust on anyone? No. Just fucking leave it alone. If you don't like what gay people do, just leave them alone. If you don't like the way gay people act, just avoid them. There are plenty of people who act ways I think are stupid. I think Christian Evangelicals are disgusting, awful human beings, but it's not my business what ridiculous things they want to believe as long as they leave me the fuck alone.

you gotta be a fag to take the time to write a fuckin 2page essay defendin queers

SKAMPOE
02-11-2008, 08:45 AM
"ur" predictable.
AND UR A FAGGITY FAG FAG FAG

SKAMPOE
02-11-2008, 08:46 AM
you gotta be a fag to take the time to write a fuckin 2page essay defendin queers
DATS WHUT IM SAYING,
HES A QUEER BAG

JASPER
02-11-2008, 09:12 AM
AND UR A FAGGITY FAG FAG FAG
You need to step up your fag game.

whitey
02-11-2008, 12:41 PM
skampoe and shrap fuck each other in the ass hardcore while they bash each other for being fags.

SHRAP
02-11-2008, 02:55 PM
whos the one typing stories about 2 dudes they dont know doing gay shit? :lmao:

whitey
02-11-2008, 03:48 PM
you've got me there, typing long as a bitch stories about you two gargeling cock. its cool man, theres like 24 of us on this board that totally support your right to do it.

SKAMPOE
02-11-2008, 04:29 PM
skampoe and shrap fuck each other in the ass hardcore while they bash each other for being fags.
faggit

whos the one typing stories about 2 dudes they dont know doing gay shit? :lmao:
u know!

you've got me there, typing long as a bitch stories about you two gargeling cock. its cool man, theres like 24 of us on this board that totally support your right to do it.
i knew ur were one of da ones dat voted ''no its not wrong''
u fuckin fruit cake i hate ur kind, i wish i can do an ''e hate crime''

Imperial1
02-11-2008, 04:30 PM
If you take away the religious views of homosexuality, no it's not wrong.

Imperial1

SKAMPOE
02-11-2008, 04:31 PM
and another homo^^
this is wu corp pleople! no homos alowed god damnit

SKAMPOE
02-11-2008, 04:57 PM
http://www.wotif.com/hotels/model_images/popular_search/449
AUSSIES ARE MAD GAY SPECIALLY ''DJ METHODS''

DJMethods
02-11-2008, 05:03 PM
I'll break down your posts skampoe;

You spend 90% of the time talking about "gays"

That means you spend 90% of the time thinking about gays

You also search for pictures of gays, you even got BANNED for posting homosexual porn

You see a thread on "gays" and post 20+ times in it

You're exposing yourself Skampoe

STYLE
02-11-2008, 06:35 PM
shhhhhhhhhh......
we don't talk about that. we just chuckle at his jokes and ignore the obvious.

02-11-2008, 07:41 PM
Anyone who is TRULY gay was born that way. There was a little boy who used to live on my block. everyone knew he was gay when he was alittle kid. He played with dolls and shit instead of G.I Joe's or He Man shit. He was very feminine from the time he was 3 or 4 years old, and maybe even before that! How could someone who is too young to know what sex is already have "CHOSEN" to be gay? If people are born gay, how can you say they are "wrong" being gay? Just a thought. (That little kid performs onstage at the gay bar downtown now) lol

Some people are born retarded, too. It's not their fault, and we certainly shouldn't hate them, but just because someone was born a certain way doesn't mean that it is "good" or "natural". Its just a sad deviation from normalcy that occurs without explanation.

I don't care if people are gay and gay out all they want in the privacy of their own homes, and its none of my business regardless, but I'm just answering your whole "born that way argument".

Exodus
02-11-2008, 07:46 PM
don't see anything wrong with it

Cthulhu
02-11-2008, 10:50 PM

Nice one. How about actually countering any of my arguments instead of throwing around juvenile insults?

You can call me a fag all you want, it really doesn't bother me. I don't consider being gay an insult, and being that I know I'm perfectly heterosexual, calling me a "fag" over the internet has the same effect on me as calling a white guy a "nigger".

Dokuro
02-11-2008, 10:58 PM
beacous im the pope and i hate you since i hate you i hate evry thing to do with you and since

you know ithink you know werer im going whith this its gunny be some kind of joke ending with you crying and jaking of in your bed to knight say no buddy on the corp likes me and will probably has a pic of some retard thats in the media so why dont we just end it with that

02-12-2008, 12:19 AM
you're just mad cause pablobaluba used to send you pics of girls. yuck

allah truth
02-12-2008, 03:50 AM
You can call me a fag all you want, it really doesn't bother me. I don't consider being gay an insult, and being that I know I'm perfectly heterosexual, calling me a "fag" over the internet has the same effect on me as calling a white guy a "nigger".
nigger doesn't mean black. it means ignorant. im white and i would take offense to being called that.

as to gay being wrong i really cant say. but its definitly gay.

SKAMPOE
02-12-2008, 08:00 AM
I'll break down your posts skampoe;

You spend 90% of the time talking about "gays"

That means you spend 90% of the time thinking about gays

You also search for pictures of gays, you even got BANNED for posting homosexual porn

You see a thread on "gays" and post 20+ times in it

You're exposing yourself Skampoe
U SAY I SPEND TIME TALKING AND THINKING ABOUT GAYS BUT 90% OF THE THREADS YA FAGGITS START ARE OF A GAY SUBJECT, SO I REPLY CALLIN YA MU FUCKAZ OUT ON HOW GAY YA IZ!!
IM NOT THE FAGGIT HERE IS YA'LL MU FUCKAZ STARTING THOSE THREADS SO GET IT RIGHT FAG

shhhhhhhhhh......
we don't talk about that. we just chuckle at his jokes and ignore the obvious.
IONNO DA FUCK U TALKIN BOUT HOMO U ONE OF THEM FAGGITS TOO

Durag
02-12-2008, 08:19 AM
Wow 17 pages on the topic of gay. Ever notice the amount of times gay is said in this forum, and how many threads are about gay topics?? On a site thats pretty much all males??

whitey
02-12-2008, 01:03 PM
nigger doesn't mean black. it means ignorant. im white and i would take offense to being called that.

as to gay being wrong i really cant say. but its definitly gay.

nigger...

1.Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. a.a black person. b.a member of any dark-skinned people.
2.Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.
3.a victim of prejudice similar to that suffered by blacks; a person who is economically, politically, or socially disenfranchised.

your wrong and your right.

Dokuro
02-12-2008, 08:25 PM
you're just mad cause pablobaluba used to send you pics of girls. yuck
you must be gay for him for trying to better his rep beacous all of us know the things he realy did so git off his dick

you flaming homo

i here by excumunicate you
http://www.affirmation.org/images/illustrations/excommunication.gif
have a good day in hell with pablo

MAYOR QUIMBY
03-05-2008, 08:58 PM
From a deeper observation (no pun intended), there are truly a large amount of homosexuals within the Wu-Tang corp.

SKAMPOE
03-05-2008, 11:33 PM
co sign^^^

theres alot of captains around here

http://www.thewvsr.com/images/captain_faggo.jpg

Robert
03-06-2008, 01:33 AM
u aint thinkin nuff deep then

man got a dick and woman got a pussy 2 fuck and create more people

when a man fuck a man or woman fuck a woman they aint creatin the people they should be creatin

And I suppose you're "creatin" when you bust a nut in a chics eye? }:|

Robert
03-06-2008, 01:39 AM
This thread is proof that intolerance is the number one problem with today's society.

We don't need a reason to hate other then "it's just wrong".

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-06-2008, 06:29 AM
gay iz wrong cuz i dont get horny to them.