PDA

View Full Version : Nelly doing Budweiser stop underage drinking ads???

tical2000
08-11-2005, 06:12 PM
I just saw a budweiser commercial with NELLY telling parents to talk to there kids about underage drinking............back in the 1990's rap was rebel music............today rap is used by corporations to sell hamburgers and cell phone jingles.......

no-dachi
08-11-2005, 06:19 PM
yea... nelly ain't rap though.

G.O.D.PT3
08-11-2005, 07:27 PM
I just saw a budweiser commercial with NELLY telling parents to talk to there kids about underage drinking.
YOU KNOW WHAT THATS SOMETHING I WISH MORE CATS WOULD DO. PROPS TO NELLY.

Koolish
08-11-2005, 09:36 PM
YOU KNOW WHAT THATS SOMETHING I WISH MORE CATS WOULD DO. PROPS TO NELLY.word to that!

now when people are like "yo you wanna go to a bar". i'll slap them and be like "hell nah fool, haven't you heard the wisdom nelly dropped on that commercial". then they'll all be like "of course muhfucka we was just testing you! now you can come to our tree house and be part of our friendship circle. our moms just baked fresh pastries, it'll be neat!"

no wait... that was last week at the Friends convention...

i'm damn tired.
________
Xxx Video Streaming (http://www.fucktube.com/)

GhostfaceKillah199
08-11-2005, 09:56 PM
I do like Nelly it is a good thing but let's be real... someone trying to stop underage drinking on an alcholic beverage commercial before or after they glorify the hell out of it... how much is that gonna help?

snapple
08-11-2005, 11:06 PM
I just saw a budweiser commercial with NELLY telling parents to talk to there kids about underage drinking............back in the 1990's rap was rebel music............today rap is used by corporations to sell hamburgers and cell phone jingles.......
hmmm idk man. nelly is an icon to some people, it's important for those ADs to come out. i'm not sayin truth or any of that shit does or doesn't work, but it shows at least that humanity is still tryin to hold on just a little bit, we are at least swinging.