PDA

View Full Version : An Idea for the Forum -

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-09-2008, 10:55 PM
To keep this place "relevent", considering there might be less to politick bout oN Wu for a while, Mods should create Sub forums for all the Wu classics. Give -

Liquid swords
OB4CL
Tical
Ironman
36 Chambers
Return to 36 Chambers

Give em there own section each so peeps can discuss all the song-in-the-back-of-spot-rusherz crap as much as they want. It would focus more attention on little things about each album to discuss that wouldnt normally have its own thread in the main Chamber.

:t

EAGLE EYE
02-09-2008, 11:01 PM
sub forums are whats hot in the internet streets

GENERAL WISE
02-09-2008, 11:04 PM
gay idea, off yourself for considering another sub-forum.

Guarded By Martyrs
02-09-2008, 11:24 PM
To keep this place "relevent", considering there might be less to politick bout oN Wu for a while, Mods should create Sub forums for all the Wu classics. Give -

Liquid swords
OB4CL
Tical
Ironman
35 Chambers
Return to 36 Chambers

Give em there own section each so peeps can discuss all the song-in-the-back-of-spot-rusherz crap as much as they want. It would focus more attention on little things about each album to discuss that wouldnt normally have its own thread in the main Chamber.

:t

I like the idea...

sub forums are whats hot in the internet streets

Ha Ha Ha

TAURO
02-10-2008, 01:10 AM
Instead of the albums, how about have a sub forum for each wu general. This way we could keep the wu chamber as a place for general news and announcments.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-10-2008, 01:13 AM
gay idea, off yourself for considering another sub-forum.

http://stereogum.com/img/prince_yall_trippin.jpg

Instead of the albums, how about have a sub forum for each wu general. This way we could keep the wu chamber as a place for general news and announcments.

with respect to your opinion, this has nothing to do with my idea. Its the albums that are the important things, plus I cant see many "news announcemnts" that id be interested in coming from INS, UGOD, thats if there even are any.

The albums are what will go down in histroy, theres still lots to talk about with them. I m sick of gossiping about the generals, HWY CANT WE JSUT TALK ABOUT THE MOOZIC

TAURO
02-10-2008, 01:17 AM
Whatever, it was just an idea.

the silencer
02-10-2008, 01:24 AM
it ain't a bad idea but if the result is to completely dry up the Wu Chamber (i kinda like those random threads that pop up like "i was listenin to 36 all day while stoned" or some shit) then it'll suck cuz we're stretchin everything out into so many sub-forums..

plus we got all the Review threads for those albums, ppl can go there and talk about the classic albums..

TAURO
02-10-2008, 01:27 AM
plus we got all the Review threads for those albums, ppl can go there and talk about the classic albums..

Thats actually a good point, which in turn makes Woodrows idea completely pointless.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-10-2008, 01:29 AM
Review threads mean nothing. No one really goes in there to chat about different things. I can tell Youre missing the point of why i proposed the idea.

silencer - people can still post what they like in Wu Chamber, why wouldnt they? Or if they wanna post about listeing to 36 chambers stoned, whats the difference whether its in 36 chambers.

The main point is it would encourage more talk on those albums.

the silencer
02-10-2008, 01:36 AM
The main point is it would encourage more talk on those albums.

arite i see where you're goin..

my only objection then is that we just have so many friggin sub-forums

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-10-2008, 01:42 AM
im just puttin that out there, im not in control of these things of course, i dont know. the 8 diagrams sub for works pretty well.

Bucellito 136
02-10-2008, 06:16 AM

i think that's a good idea
news would be annouced by members and not be posted in the wu chamber
it would be easier to find news for each member

begongo
02-10-2008, 06:28 AM
I don't really like talking about albums

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
02-12-2008, 11:57 AM
It would be nice if you made this thread in the dear admin section.