PDA

View Full Version : White people who dress, act and talk like their black

Durag
02-13-2008, 07:07 AM
AKA WIGGERS. I was walkin through an estate beside me earlier calling 2 one of my friends houses and this fuckin lankey rehab walked by, wearing pure baggy 3/4 lenghts, a basketball jersey, a fuckin du-rag, with an oversized yankees hat turned to the side. Faggot had a huge fake gold chain hanging down. As bad as it was when i walked by i eyeballed him coz he was pissing me off dressing like he was black, and as he walked by he said "'sup homey"!. The fuckin faggot! i wanted to smack the shit outa him. I asked my friend bout him, turns out hes German!

Fuckin wiggers. I hate them.

http://www.jest.com/images/wigger2big.gif

Their everywhere. What should we do with them?

JASPER
02-13-2008, 07:18 AM
If he dressed emo, would you want to beat him still?

What if he dressed like a redneck?

DUMBO
02-13-2008, 07:21 AM
what the fuck is dressing, acting etc. "black"?
do you think hip hop is genetic?

Durag
02-13-2008, 07:22 AM
^^ No because white people dress like that. Rednecks dress funny, u should see some of them over here, but they arent trying to be something their not. Turns out this faggot talks like a black man all the time. Hes prob spent years perfecting the acccent, no German or Irish accent at all. Gay.

pill happy
02-13-2008, 07:25 AM

oh fuck off will ya, ya know what he means and hes right. your just annoyed because your prob one of them.

Wu-Tality
02-13-2008, 07:28 AM
Wiggers look funny.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
02-13-2008, 07:29 AM
Fuck emos..Kill them

http://www.emo-corner.com/emo-boys-kissing/images/kiss2.gif

Durag
02-13-2008, 07:29 AM

Its got nothing to do with hip-hop. Most of these rehabs dont know fuck all bout hip-hop, just 2pac, and Dre and that shit, they just wanna be black so they try their best to look and sound like they are. Shit is fuckin ridiculous.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-13-2008, 07:30 AM
3/4 pants are Gods gift to man.

pill happy
02-13-2008, 07:36 AM
i wouldn't say i hate white people acting black, but i do cringe when i see an irish person acting like a black guy, or rmo, your irish not fuckin american. same way it annoyes me hearing people useing americanisms, like lawn and yard, and gass station. shit like that. i just hate americans on the whole, hey cilva wanna go for a pint sometime.

TSA
02-13-2008, 07:40 AM
i think segregation ended a long time ago and only racists designate cloths for ethnic groups.

plus how is that dressing black when 80% of 13-27 year olds dress like that regardless of race

i mean, you never see bill cosby in a fresh fitted

is cosby white?

im basically getting at the fact that your life sucks.

JASPER
02-13-2008, 07:42 AM
Propane.

Durag
02-13-2008, 07:45 AM
i think segregation ended a long time ago and only racists designate cloths for ethnic groups.

plus how is that dressing black when 80% of 13-27 year olds dress like that regardless of race

is cosby white?

Its prob different in America, but over here someone dressing like that is a wigger. No white person walks around with a du-rag, oversized basketball jersey, and a big fake gold chain.

My life sucks? says the guy with over 6000 posts

pill happy
02-13-2008, 07:45 AM

is cosby white?

listen here nerd, all the guy is saying is he hates people pretending to be something there not.

Kong
02-13-2008, 07:48 AM
Its prob different in America, but over here someone dressing like that is a wigger. No white person walks around with a du-rag, oversized basketball jersey, and a big fake gold chain.

but why does it bother you so much?

Durag
02-13-2008, 07:49 AM
listen here nerd, all the guy is saying is he hates people pretending to be something there not.

co-sign. Maybe thats normal over in america, but its def not over here. it just looks ridiculous

TSA
02-13-2008, 08:00 AM
why wouldn't black ppl be pretending they're something they're not

i know 800 niggas with addidas and all that shit that don't know who dougie fresh or even DMC is.

pill happy
02-13-2008, 08:06 AM
we didn't grow up with that culture man, nobody dresses like that here, except faggity americanised dicks, thats it, its the same for emos, you don't hear the man going on about punks or anything, any irish black guy i know has an irish accent, if for some reason he started what up home boy and all that shit we'd laugh, you are what you. know what i mean.

Durag
02-13-2008, 08:06 AM
^^ Ya i know, the same thing applies to everyone. The thing is, these retards over here who think their black have no fuckin clue. They watched How High too many times, and have seen too many 2pac and Dre music videos and thought that shit was cool, so one day they decided to dress like their heroes. Believe me, ive known people that dress the same way everyone else does here, and one day just arrives all wiggered up, and from that day on they call themselves niggas. Fuckin strpid.

TSA
02-13-2008, 08:13 AM
oh ok your not american

WELL THEN YOUR VIEWS ARE INVALID

USA!
USA!
USA!

Durag
02-13-2008, 08:16 AM
oh ok your not american

WELL THEN YOUR VIEWS ARE INVALID

USA!
USA!
USA!

Ha ha, no im Irish.

Kong
02-13-2008, 08:25 AM
but why does it bother you so much?

huh?

and why didn't you tell him this?

pill happy
02-13-2008, 08:26 AM
why wouldn't black ppl be pretending they're something they're not

i know 800 niggas with addidas and all that shit that don't know who dougie fresh or even DMC is.

one of ireland greatest artists and poets phil lynott was a black guy. there a statue of him just off grafton street. a true dubliner and irish man. while he loved american music, blues and rock and roll, he never tryed to be anything he was not. all you irish wiggers out there try and be more like phil, a proper irish blck man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VknEe2MfnEc&feature=related

Durag
02-13-2008, 08:30 AM
huh?

and why didn't you tell him this?

Because their trying to be something their not. They look stupid. Copying the way people dress on a 2pac video or something, its just sad.

begongo
02-13-2008, 08:33 AM
one of ireland greatest artists and poets phil lynott was a black guy. there a statue of him just off grafton street. a true dubliner and irish man. while he loved american music, blues and rock and roll, he never tryed to be anything he was not. all you irish wiggers out there try and be more like phil, a proper irish blck man.

I think people should feel good with themselves ... being "proper" seems absolutely absurd to me

P.S. Phil Lynott was neither black or irish

JASPER
02-13-2008, 08:33 AM

sQNAcDX55to

YXvtoUE1fD8

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en-commons/thumb/6/6a/200px-Samuel_L._Jackson_%282006_Pebble_Beach%29.jpg

pill happy
02-13-2008, 08:38 AM
I think people should feel good with themselves ... being "proper" seems absolutely absurd to me

P.S. Phil Lynott was neither black or irish

thats what i'm saying be yourself. the phil lynott thing was a bit tounge in cheek. And philo wasn't irish, get the fuck outa here. born in manchester, grew up in crumlin. raised in ireland by an irish mother. Phil would be the first to consider himself irish. and whatever hes black.

Kong
02-13-2008, 08:40 AM
Because their trying to be something their not. They look stupid. Copying the way people dress on a 2pac video or something, its just sad.

is it copying though?

I think that they are just idiots that are going too far with things.

Everyone that is into Hip-Hop gets influenced by it, how much do you want to judge things?

Olive Oil Goombah
02-13-2008, 10:32 AM
England is finished. Its going to be New Indistan pretty soon.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-13-2008, 11:29 AM
what do you guys think.

i think this guys an asian dude, but maybe he really is black, but then why is he dressed as a white?

HbtD_y_X3SU

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-13-2008, 11:46 AM
You guys are totally right! From now on, every single race/creed should have to wear identical matching uniforms so that we can easily identify and then categorize them. I'm Jewish, so I get to rock a gold star of david pin! My god you people are retarded. I think "wiggers" look funny too, but who gives a fuck? Theyre not bothering me. Dockers were invented for white people, so black people can't wear them, right?

chiba
02-13-2008, 11:49 AM
for some white people the style looks good
but they look like idiots when it over done
then again that pretty much applies to everyone

whitey
02-13-2008, 11:54 AM
its all about being who you are.

i highly doubt that the kid who the thread starter saw was really an O.G.

aka hes pretending to be something. it just looks rediculous. maybe hes got self esteem issues and he wants people to like him. or he wants to fit in with a certain crowd. but that right there is gay. if people are gonna like you, they will like you for who you are how you act. not on some fake ass get up.

and frankly anytime i see a white person in a du-rag, that is some of the gayiest shit possible.

dezmond
02-13-2008, 12:11 PM
I thnk the point is that a wigger like that makes himself appear offensive and patronising to someone who actually appreciates hip hop for the music and realises it aint all about the image...

Also the 'homie' comment was either ptronising or just plain gay... THAT def. deserved a slap in theback of the head...

begongo
02-13-2008, 12:17 PM
what's the difference between these people:
http://www.nsmb.com/images/cam/wigger.jpg
http://www.missxpose.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/soulja.jpg
http://www.mickhagen.com/images/ny3.jpg
how is one better than the other??! what difference does color make in being fake?

Lox-the-5th
02-13-2008, 12:18 PM
the person durag described was Tony Bandana! stop acting like u all dont hate heads who act like that!

also, emos confuse me.

EAGLE EYE
02-13-2008, 12:21 PM
Good job Durag...

guess whos gonna have a FUCKING FIELD DAY with this thread???

-The A to the Z-
02-13-2008, 12:25 PM
i think doo rags look dumb on blacks AND white peoples

allah truth
02-13-2008, 03:01 PM
you know who i hate. i hate black people who act white. fuckin wackers .....er blackers....er...shitttt. im just kidding. but damn people should act how they act. white people should really get off the black mans dick. alll you white people out there that think black people are so cool need to start havin some pride in who you are. fuck black is beautiful white is beautiful. now i wear some lrg, rocawear, artful doger, alil coogi(actually i hardly ever wear my coogi),ect, and i got like 10 pairs of nice shoes. what the fuck am i supposed to wear some overalls and a stained white teeshirt. hell na, but id never throw on a doorag and start throwin up gang signs and all that shit. i been around some gs man and that shit aint no joke. it ain't no game. i mean i picked up some slang but you gotta do that to communicate with these mother fuckers its a whole different language. what the wiggers don't understand is gs don't act like gs because its cool its just the situation they were put in.

11th Chamber
02-13-2008, 03:21 PM
Fuck emos..Kill them

http://www.emo-corner.com/emo-boys-kissing/images/kiss2.gif

just kill emo dudes tho, not the girls

EAGLE EYE
02-13-2008, 04:05 PM
Kanye West is too white to wear a doo rag

KZA
02-13-2008, 04:22 PM
xd at the emo pic

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
02-13-2008, 04:31 PM
but they look like idiots when it over done

just like i told this white kid i went to college wit asking me about hip hop n shit i was like "you can go take ya gear off but i can't go change the color of my skin" i mean i'm not racist or nothing but you gotta respect cha self and not act like someone ya not when you do you look completely retarded is all i'm saying do you but don't over do you

Sicka than aidZ
02-16-2008, 11:34 AM
SO PEEPS CAN See How Well Im Doin And That I Respect Myself. Its A Dog Eat Dog World Thats Comin To An End Homie Quit Cryin Cuz Your Poor, U Gonna Lose Anyway Dog:thumbup:

DJMethods
02-16-2008, 11:47 AM
its all about being who you are.

i highly doubt that the kid who the thread starter saw was really an O.G.

aka hes pretending to be something. it just looks rediculous. maybe hes got self esteem issues and he wants people to like him. or he wants to fit in with a certain crowd. but that right there is gay. if people are gonna like you, they will like you for who you are how you act. not on some fake ass get up.

and frankly anytime i see a white person in a du-rag, that is some of the gayiest shit possible.

This is the stupid thing.

The guy claimed he was OG? He was wearing some stupid looking clothes and suddenly everyone makes assumptions about him not being himself and being "fake".

Can you honestly tell that much from clothing?

Maybe you have self esteem issues where you judge people and their character based on what clothing they wear.

Cue reply: "its not his clothing its him being something he's not"

Re-read what I said, I touched on that issue.

Sicka than aidZ
02-16-2008, 12:08 PM
I Look Good In My Gear, Lmao Cant Argue With That. To Tell U The Truth , Yall Brothaz Aint That Fuckin Cool, And Most Yall Aint As Fuckin Negative As The Thread Starter. I Know Im Not, My Homies Aint. I Grew With The Muthafuckaz Of Course Ima Dress The Same. One Thing Tho Is I Quit Flossin Diamonds. Thats What U EVERY Cat Need To Change, U Need To Quit Acting Like U Dont Know How Bad It Is In Africa Cuz Of The Diamond Industry. I Cant Just Buy A Diamond And Act Like No One Was Killed Or Mutilated Over It. Cant Act Like It Aint Happening Man. Trust Me God Will Bite U In The Ass For Lookin Away An Pretending There Aint Peeps Suffering, Just Like If U Smoke While Your Pregnant, I Dont Know, My 2 Cents Someone Gotta Defend Those Who Cant Defend Themselves. Peace

STYLE
02-16-2008, 02:09 PM
when whites get a hold of our culture it becomes instantly wack or gets perverted to the point that it no longer represents the originators. then the mfs get the nerve to act like it was theirs fro the beginning or that the originators were just a side note.

R.I.P.
jazz
blues
rock

will hip hop be next?

i guess black folks will come up with another culture and we can play follow the leader again.

Oh yeah Africans too. they need to throw them dashikis and sandals back on and put the rocawear back on the shelf. be yourself.

STYLE
02-16-2008, 02:18 PM
yeah the purpose of a durag is to lay them waves down or keep your braids in place.

possibly to compact your fro to wear your fitted. idk. sometimes if ya shit ain't freshly cut a durag is a good idea.

Bg_Knocc_Out
02-16-2008, 02:22 PM
^ Exactly. I'm white, and I don't go to those extents, like wearing durags, shit white people don't have fros, and I'm smart enough to realize that. I don't have a problem with how people dress, but when you see those type of wiggers Durag described, you get a pretty good idea on how that person acts... get what I mean?

whitey
02-16-2008, 02:23 PM

The guy claimed he was OG? He was wearing some stupid looking clothes and suddenly everyone makes assumptions about him not being himself and being "fake".

Maybe you have self esteem issues where you judge people and their character based on what clothing they wear.

The stupid thing is dressing like that in the first place.

allah truth
02-16-2008, 02:46 PM
^ Exactly. I'm white, and I don't go to those extents, like wearing durags, shit white people don't have fros, and I'm smart enough to realize that. I don't have a problem with how people dress, but when you see those type of wiggers Durag described, you get a pretty good idea on how that person acts... get what I mean?
i had a fro back in highschool n im white.....lol i never wore a durag tho

IrOnMaN
02-16-2008, 03:45 PM
The stupid thing is dressing like that in the first place.

Yep!! It is what it is.

STYLE
02-16-2008, 03:45 PM
i had a fro back in highschool n im white.....lol i never wore a durag tho

http://www.tranism.com/weblog/images/bobross.jpg

begongo
02-16-2008, 03:49 PM
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/7708/img0060hl2.jpg
does this count as a fro? lol

allah truth
02-16-2008, 04:00 PM
http://www.tranism.com/weblog/images/bobross.jpgyea just like that lol but like twice as big and not red

allah truth
02-16-2008, 04:01 PM
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/7708/img0060hl2.jpg
does this count as a fro? lol

man you gotta pic that shit out haha

02-16-2008, 04:06 PM
Iam not white, Iam puerto rican,and portuguese and syrian( i got light skin though). I do somewhat dress black,act and talk black....now its not that I try to act,walk,talk black....I just grew up around black people,my mother divorced my syrian and portuguese dad and married a black man.....grew up around black families....not that its a excuse or anything but its kinda what iam used to and what I know.

STYLE
02-16-2008, 04:30 PM
Iam not white, Iam puerto rican,and portuguese and syrian( i got light skin though). I do somewhat dress black,act and talk black....now its not that I try to act,walk,talk black....I just grew up around black people,my mother divorced my syrian and portuguese dad and married a black man.....grew up around black families....not that its a excuse or anything but its kinda what iam used to and what I know.

i think that is the only acceptable answer. but PRs are culturally accepted as niggas by blacks.
plus ya moms is down enuff to marry a black man so......

white dudes who live and grew up in black communities get a pass but i still won't accept "nigga" coming out of their mouth.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-16-2008, 04:39 PM
fuck puerto ricans....when your around whites your talkin' all that fuck niggERS shit...when your around blacks, you wanna be down and talkin the whiteboy shit.

Paranoid
02-16-2008, 05:28 PM
nigga

oLd_KaiNry
02-16-2008, 05:39 PM
bitches a'ready know wut it issssssssss partna

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u310/Solefanatic/xdxdxd.jpg

oLd_KaiNry
02-16-2008, 05:44 PM
steezyyyyy

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHH !!!!

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w66/alwayslatemusic/hahahhhaha.jpg

allah truth
02-16-2008, 05:56 PM
i guess black folks will come up with another culture and we can play follow the leader again.

hell yea make it really tight this time

02-16-2008, 06:53 PM
fuck puerto ricans....when your around whites your talkin' all that fuck niggERS shit...when your around blacks, you wanna be down and talkin the whiteboy shit.

fuck whatever you are bruh

Olive Oil Goombah
02-16-2008, 08:25 PM
I dont get it cuz the black style is corny anyway...why would you wanna look like a 5 year old with oversized clothes on.

SaqurakiHanamichi
02-16-2008, 09:39 PM
europeans plz dont dress like that , keep it fuken euro , if u aint from the hood then keep it euro

TSA
02-17-2008, 12:57 AM
so basically your scared?

LORD NOSE
02-17-2008, 01:54 AM
How do Black people Talk,Walk, Dress, and Act ?

LORD NOSE
02-17-2008, 02:07 AM
when whites get a hold of our culture it becomes instantly wack or gets perverted to the point that it no longer represents the originators. then the mfs get the nerve to act like it was theirs fro the beginning or that the originators were just a side note.

R.I.P.
jazz
blues
rock

will hip hop be next?

Oh yeah Africans too. they need to throw them dashikis and sandals back on and put the rocawear back on the shelf. be yourself.

too late

add Hip Hop to the list

kwabena1041
02-17-2008, 02:08 AM
We are the Gods by nature, so its natural all follow the Gods, from the Greeks copying the Egyptians, from Rock n Roll, to Hip Hop, white girls getting ass implants, it will never stop, fucking Eminem, Kenny G, Justin Timberlake I could go on

TAURO
02-17-2008, 02:33 AM
This is one of the most ignorant threads i've ever come across at the corp, makes me wonder why I bother posting when so many morons inhabit here.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-17-2008, 06:59 AM

you can tell a lot from clothing, provided your comparing people in the same income bracket.

hygene, personal maintenance, self esteem, sociability etc.

i dont necessarily judge everyone on the clothing they wear, but if i see two business men of equal status and one is wearing a well tailored suit and the other fsome slacks with a filthy short sleeved shirt and a brown tie, i can adjudge that he has no taste.

SHRAP
02-17-2008, 07:14 AM
yeah cuz all black people wear huge jerseys and fitteds :lmao: fuck outta here bitch

Longbongcilvaringz
02-17-2008, 07:25 AM
haha, yeah good one 'bro' haha :lmao:

*high fives*

what you been up to man, havent seen you here for a while. :cool:

good to see the vets coming back, this place used to be soo much better than it is now, soooo much better.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Lil' Ruger
02-17-2008, 07:37 AM
well let me put it this way i see alot of them i like the ones thats real bout wut they say i wudnt say they dress black they dress 'hood' but the fukin wiggers from suburbs is wack,,,,my nigga PC dresses hood but he is from the hood so its ok... i mean like another example white mouse dresses old school hip-hop like but he doesnt over do it and shit wit fake ass chains and shit.......in other words some ppl try to hard.....i cud say some names from the corp but shrap wud yell at me and tell me im a little faggot and i shud go get some pussy and that i shud keep his name out of my bitch boy mouth....

Longbongcilvaringz
02-17-2008, 07:45 AM
what you saying about my boy shrap d?

Lil' Ruger
02-17-2008, 07:54 AM
he always yells at me thats what im saying lol. nah i aint fenna start no E-beef tho but yea.......

im tired of white people thinkin dey can say nigga and i hate dat sum black kids is koo wit it next time sum1 say dat shit to me imma show him what a nigger really is and thats truth.....sumtimes i dont rly like PR's sayin it neither but there aint no way im gon stop dat cuz dey all say it.....i also hate black ppl who arent from the hood dressing hood like they get a fuckin free pass cuz they black or sum shit.....like imma hate on the white dude but not u shit if i saw soulja boy rockin his usual attire in my hood fuck him killing hip-hop i'd jux him on what hes wearing and take that shit but id need help hes older den me im prolly taller dough im 6' 3" B-ball playa ya already know.

Sicka than aidZ
02-17-2008, 11:06 AM
fuck u black folks are are always trippin over the faggiest shit, we steal your culture, u steal our car radios, cant we call it even?

Olive Oil Goombah
02-17-2008, 11:23 AM
so basically your scared?

LOL...keep it movin oyibo

allah truth
02-17-2008, 11:35 AM
We are the Gods by nature, so its natural all follow the Gods, from the Greeks copying the Egyptians, from Rock n Roll, to Hip Hop, white girls getting ass implants, it will never stop, fucking Eminem, Kenny G, Justin Timberlake I could go on aint no pyramids in greece motherfucker. how did the greeks copy egyptians. infact the egyptians welcomed greek rule after the greeks beat the persians who had been fuckin egypt in the ass for centruries. then the romans took over. yall just can't stop gettin conquered. buncha bitches.
how can you claim to be a black god when you speak the whitemans language you should be on some click click gatatumba shit

LORD NOSE
02-17-2008, 12:13 PM
aint no pyramids in greece motherfucker. how did the greeks copy egyptians. infact the egyptians welcomed greek rule after the greeks beat the persians who had been fuckin egypt in the ass for centruries. then the romans took over. yall just can't stop gettin conquered. buncha bitches.
how can you claim to be a black god when you speak the whitemans language you should be on some click click gatatumba shit

very good points - and i agree

Sicka than aidZ
02-17-2008, 12:44 PM
i think that is the only acceptable answer. but PRs are culturally accepted as niggas by blacks.
plus ya moms is down enuff to marry a black man so......

white dudes who live and grew up in black communities get a pass but i still won't accept "nigga" coming out of their mouth.

just watch what u say yourself and u shouldnt have a problem.
SO yo i was joking with that last post it just had to be said cuz were all about talkin shit on the internet as far as i can tell thats pretty much why were here discussing important issues like this one. anyways like i grew up with a grip of indians and 1 black kid who was my best friend actually. everyone else was white but i was pretty much the only white cat that kicked with the brotha who's mom was a white english lady actually but he's full black as night, you'd never know it but yeah, so you know he's got just as much love for whites as blacks. anyways he's a real gangsta now, not like the indians i talk about i mean genuine muthafuckin boss. i aint seen since like 98-99 cuz he's been locked up, i never saw him from like 94 to 96 cuz he was locked up. but in 88-92 we all rocked jordans, bulls and raiders shit, u know gold this an that, starter caps whatever. u know 120 dollaz in clothes 200 hundred,weak shit. we was all into who could fight and who could win at street fighter and shit. mortal combat or whatever. watchin juice and new jack city. and me and my bro (black kid) we was always treated like shit by the indians. i mean u wanna get hated on dog be white on the rez. its pretty wack. anyways we run the fuckin rez now bro aint a indian around or a brotha at the clubs in town or a bitch on the street who dont know us. but we aint just like any other group of black kids kickin it like some shit u see bmore or DC. u know, white kids arent really intimitaded by your shit here. im not. i dont know im just havin fun dog. its always been a competition you know im tight with the cats who run the jails here, natives blacks and whites. i dont give a fuck if theyre gonna live like G's im gonna too man i aint lettin them muthafuckaz live better than me, thats how its always been, who's cooler. and if any of u wucorp homies tried to front id rock your shit like no tomorrow. i aint gonna brag all my money and jewels, clothes and cars and shit but we got em hatin from canada to cali dog believe dat :thumbup: suckaz

EAGLE EYE
02-17-2008, 04:09 PM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc310/J-Five_2007/JayPi-RapismylifeEP.jpg

Belgians......

EAGLE EYE
02-17-2008, 04:17 PM
im looking through a photobucket account i found through google images.......

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc310/J-Five_2007/B-Tight-NegerNegerBanner02.jpg

????

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc310/J-Five_2007/ghotex8.png

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc310/J-Five_2007/aggroberlin3.jpg

mf wigger?

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc310/J-Five_2007/lieblingsrapper.jpg

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc310/J-Five_2007/SidoinJuiceNovemberS1.jpg

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc310/J-Five_2007/sekte01.jpg

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc310/J-Five_2007/sido12.jpg

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc310/J-Five_2007/dercoolste_trl_3.gif

http://s218.photobucket.com/albums/cc310/J-Five_2007

Europeans are getting out of control as of lately

Olive Oil Goombah
02-17-2008, 04:36 PM
just watch what u say yourself and u shouldnt have a problem.
SO yo i was joking with that last post it just had to be said cuz were all about talkin shit on the internet as far as i can tell thats pretty much why were here discussing important issues like this one. anyways like i grew up with a grip of indians and 1 black kid who was my best friend actually. everyone else was white but i was pretty much the only white cat that kicked with the brotha who's mom was a white english lady actually but he's full black as night, you'd never know it but yeah, so you know he's got just as much love for whites as blacks. anyways he's a real gangsta now, not like the indians i talk about i mean genuine muthafuckin boss. i aint seen since like 98-99 cuz he's been locked up, i never saw him from like 94 to 96 cuz he was locked up. but in 88-92 we all rocked jordans, bulls and raiders shit, u know gold this an that, starter caps whatever. u know 120 dollaz in clothes 200 hundred,weak shit. we was all into who could fight and who could win at street fighter and shit. mortal combat or whatever. watchin juice and new jack city. and me and my bro (black kid) we was always treated like shit by the indians. i mean u wanna get hated on dog be white on the rez. its pretty wack. anyways we run the fuckin rez now bro aint a indian around or a brotha at the clubs in town or a bitch on the street who dont know us. but we aint just like any other group of black kids kickin it like some shit u see bmore or DC. u know, white kids arent really intimitaded by your shit here. im not. i dont know im just havin fun dog. its always been a competition you know im tight with the cats who run the jails here, natives blacks and whites. i dont give a fuck if theyre gonna live like G's im gonna too man i aint lettin them muthafuckaz live better than me, thats how its always been, who's cooler. and if any of u wucorp homies tried to front id rock your shit like no tomorrow. i aint gonna brag all my money and jewels, clothes and cars and shit but we got em hatin from canada to cali dog believe dat :thumbup: suckaz

Black americans are some of the biggest posers on the planet.
Are you talkin about India Indians?....If so, I hate them motherfuckers over here, and I only know a few. They are some ugly people. They got this arrogance about em, but if you step to em they back down pretty quick. Weird people.

Whites on the West coast are alot different than ones other places. The Northeast and midwest has all the Italians, Irish, Russian and Eastern euro immigrants, and blacks dont fuck around really.

Out West you got that skinhead shit, that Aryan brotherhood stuff...I dont know why brothas run theyre mouth so much. They are the hunted.
Like I said tho, they gotta act that way, they cant show weakness.
I dont mind em tho, they just like to pick on weak scared little suburban kids too much tho.

Sicka than aidZ
02-17-2008, 05:38 PM
native americans, im half native bro. i just said all that so yall know ima white cat thats got respect and ima keep it that way. if i tuck my tail on this issue id kick myself for it later on. it takes alotta work to live my way, keep everyone happy including myself. i aint gonna read shit and feel like someones superior to me when they aint. fuck im hated here just as much as anywhere else i aint fallin for that,

yo bitchass threadstarter whys the real reason u hate that white boy. cuz u a nobody with no money thats why. get tha fuck outta here

Lil' Ruger
02-17-2008, 06:26 PM
Black americans are some of the biggest posers on the planet.
Are you talkin about India Indians?....If so, I hate them motherfuckers over here, and I only know a few. They are some ugly people. They got this arrogance about em, but if you step to em they back down pretty quick. Weird people.

Whites on the West coast are alot different than ones other places. The Northeast and midwest has all the Italians, Irish, Russian and Eastern euro immigrants, and blacks dont fuck around really.

Out West you got that skinhead shit, that Aryan brotherhood stuff...I dont know why brothas run theyre mouth so much. They are the hunted.
Like I said tho, they gotta act that way, they cant show weakness.
I dont mind em tho, they just like to pick on weak scared little suburban kids too much tho.

shut the fuck up just cuz black kids picked on you in highschool fuk you mean you dont mind us? you can mind ya mouth partna. i dont hate on whites but whites think tey're being punished to hearshly by blacks and are starting to try and say shit dat aint rly acceptable and sum black ppl let it go......say sum shit like dat to me and we was face to face ,cuz this computer shit aint nuttin to get heated over, i wud knock yo ass out i may be 14 but im 6' 3" 220

EAGLE EYE
02-17-2008, 06:29 PM
^ you are one big goofy kid, I probably wouldnt fuck with you until I heard you talk with your puberty cracking voice

Olive Oil Goombah
02-17-2008, 06:56 PM
shut the fuck up just cuz black kids picked on you in highschool fuk you mean you dont mind us? you can mind ya mouth partna. i dont hate on whites but whites think tey're being punished to hearshly by blacks and are starting to try and say shit dat aint rly acceptable and sum black ppl let it go......say sum shit like dat to me and we was face to face ,cuz this computer shit aint nuttin to get heated over, i wud knock yo ass out i may be 14 but im 6' 3" 220

Easy young fella, you should be worried about tryin to get some head...this is a grown mans conversation.

Lil' Ruger
02-17-2008, 07:11 PM
Easy young fella, you should be worried about tryin to get some head...this is a grown mans conversation.

ben did that.....i just feel like i need to insult someone via the interwebs i hope you cry yourself to sleep tonight *miscellanious corp member*..... click click clack goopa goopa wop wop shoop yea i speak swaheli.

Lil' Ruger
02-17-2008, 07:12 PM
^ you are one big goofy kid, I probably wouldnt fuck with you until I heard you talk with your puberty cracking voice

oddly enuff i never got that i only seen white kids with voices like that lol. this 1 kid in my class got it bad he emo too so fuk his anyway.

Paranoid
02-17-2008, 10:31 PM

good question

This is one of the most ignorant threads i've ever come across at the corp, makes me wonder why I bother posting when so many morons inhabit here.

co-sign

SHRAP
02-17-2008, 11:37 PM
he always yells at me thats what im saying lol. nah i aint fenna start no E-beef tho but yea.......

im tired of white people thinkin dey can say nigga and i hate dat sum black kids is koo wit it next time sum1 say dat shit to me imma show him what a nigger really is and thats truth.....sumtimes i dont rly like PR's sayin it neither but there aint no way im gon stop dat cuz dey all say it.....i also hate black ppl who arent from the hood dressing hood like they get a fuckin free pass cuz they black or sum shit.....like imma hate on the white dude but not u shit if i saw soulja boy rockin his usual attire in my hood fuck him killing hip-hop i'd jux him on what hes wearing and take that shit but id need help hes older den me im prolly taller dough im 6' 3" B-ball playa ya already know.

shut the fuck up u fake ass nigga

Robert
02-18-2008, 03:31 AM
Many of you guys are idiots. We talk about hip hop being a global uniting culture but in the end everyone seems to want it all for themselves.

Are you going to hate on a white guy wearing Wu wear? Or isn't he allowed to wear it coz he's white?

Fucking pathetic.

LORD NOSE
02-18-2008, 09:38 AM
how come everything we start becomes everybodies culture ?

JASPER
02-18-2008, 09:50 AM
Because we want to be like black people.

begongo
02-18-2008, 10:07 AM
yeah that's the truth
we want to be like black people
:cheerlie:black people are cool:cheerlie:

Robert
02-18-2008, 10:11 AM

Whatever, you can have it. It's your culture so maybe you can fix it ;)

Prolifical ENG
02-18-2008, 10:26 AM

Best question in this thread

On the other hand doing all that is the closest those white kids can get to "experiencing" hip-hop culture so leave them in their fantasy land.

Robert
02-18-2008, 10:40 AM
Best question in this thread

On the other hand doing all that is the closest those white kids can get to "experiencing" hip-hop culture so leave them in their fantasy land.

That would really depend on what your definition of hip hop culture is.

Lil' Ruger
02-18-2008, 10:46 AM
shut the fuck up u fake ass nigga

your country doesn't even have a military.

Prolifical ENG
02-18-2008, 10:50 AM
That would really depend on what your definition of hip hop culture is.

that is true but I wouldnt discuss here...a critical analysis of what hip-hop culture is, is too much to wasted on a Cooley thread.....lol

If you are speaking of Canada, you would be surprised if you look into that.

Robert
02-18-2008, 11:02 AM
that is true but I wouldnt discuss here...a critical analysis of what hip-hop culture is, is too much to wasted on a Cooley thread.....lol

Hahaha, it's a shame that discussions like that don't seem to happen these days (part of the reason I frequent this site rarely). I mean shit, I went into the Wu Chamber after not been on the site for a month and the first thread is "have you got an autograph from a general?".

SHRAP
02-19-2008, 02:03 AM

:lmao: i aint even know why i even bother liftin up your skirt anymore, u do nuff to yourself with your own posts :lmao:

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-19-2008, 01:05 PM
haha what a brilliant thread

Queen Of Poetry
02-19-2008, 02:58 PM
AKA WIGGERS. I was walkin through an estate beside me earlier calling 2 one of my friends houses and this fuckin lankey rehab walked by, wearing pure baggy 3/4 lenghts, a basketball jersey, a fuckin du-rag, with an oversized yankees hat turned to the side. Faggot had a huge fake gold chain hanging down. As bad as it was when i walked by i eyeballed him coz he was pissing me off dressing like he was black, and as he walked by he said "'sup homey"!. The fuckin faggot! i wanted to smack the shit outa him. I asked my friend bout him, turns out hes German!

Fuckin wiggers. I hate them.

Their everywhere. What should we do with them?

Can you explain what u mean by acting black?

IrOnMaN
02-19-2008, 04:44 PM

I think you know what he's talking about. "Acting black". How blacks walk, talk, dress, certain friends, etc. Things of that nature. But every black person isn't bad.:{ The media is responsible for the African-American image.

EAGLE EYE
02-19-2008, 08:26 PM
NOT SMILING IN PICTURES, WALKING LIKE YOUR LEGS ARE OVER-EASY LIKE EGGS, OWNING 2-3 WATCHES, HAVING A BIKE BUT NEVER RIDING IT, DRINKING CHAMPAGNE ORANGE JUICE AND GREY GOOSE BUT NOT PAYING FOR IT, LUVIN DA WHIP LIKE TEK, GOURMET GRITS, WHITE GIRL TITS, AND TEES WHITE'R THAN GERMAN OLPYMPIANS

no more discussion you slutty little hens

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-19-2008, 08:32 PM
-dead-

STYLE
02-19-2008, 08:48 PM

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/crazy/wb2.gif

TSA
02-19-2008, 10:22 PM
whiteshaolin just droppin in to give my opinion

didnt read it all, thought i shud point that out

but yeah, I think it is retarded when i white guy is wearing a durag(cuz it has no benefit to wear it, and he most likely doesnt know what they are used for) but im not going to go as far as hate them and want to beat them up for it, its kinda jus like "damn, hes making it harder for white ppl"

ur a douche for saying its dressing black, im around white people to blacks to mexicans to guatamalans to native americans, so i havent really ever been exposed to the hollister and abercrombie and fitch lifestyle. 1 of my roommates is from mississippi so i have been around a lot of southern rap, i wouldnt say i speak black or dress black.. but ive been called a wigger because a)ill walk into a party and be the only white guy when my crew walks in and b)i rock fresh shit, so yeah, gay subject

EAGLE EYE
02-19-2008, 10:31 PM
thank you for the input cornwall

TSA
02-19-2008, 11:04 PM
ahahahahhha

White shao analysis was a bit off, and gay

cause we have been exposed to the abecrombie lifestyle(that shit was poppin in duh white community in highschool, and the brian maya community)

and BV, JB and TheSkimaskShogun are all white.

Tho to be fair JB usually comes with his own independant JB division of the crew that includes TheChainShaw(white), Tran(douchey),and usually a person that i personally am not familiar with until the end of the night when i figure out he's a G.O.D(echos)

and TheSkimaskShogun enjoys staying home and asking people what's up via text message these days

but yeah, dressing hip hop isn't dressing black, and idk what dressing black is, because no black person above the age of 33 dresses like that

but then again in the stereotype game, non young blacks don't exist.

EAGLE EYE
02-19-2008, 11:10 PM
im gonna start dressing like allah stringer or hugga cuz white sluts with itty bitty tight assholes dig that steez. Hell I might even have grandma sew me a scarf with a wutang symbol on it.

STYLE
02-19-2008, 11:33 PM
no black person above the age of 33 dresses like that

http://blog.blogosfere.it/blogs/hiphopselection/images/Ghostface%20Killah.jpg

TSA
02-19-2008, 11:41 PM
^its his job

TSA
02-19-2008, 11:46 PM
^^ i see it all the time just not to the core, just the fitted hats, and dope shirts game more or else (IE: tbull(which needs a wucorp nickname), HowDoesHeDoIt, and Tones(also in need dads)

k douche, did we ever hang out with bryan maya outside of school??? thats my point, obviously weve seen it, everybodys seen the hollister clothes, its effin hollister the famous bitch ass bitch company... but how many people do i personally roll around with rock hollister??

not to mention if u wear that clothes and go to the places we go ur a target of getting jumped for no reason by southern nuhs

TSA
02-19-2008, 11:51 PM
we did hang out with howell and durst

and we know a lot of ppl that roll around rockin hollister

like Howell and TheBionicDirtyDurst, and thems

tho idk if durst rocked hollister, probably just a lot of Durstwear, but that general crowd rocked that stuff

and then there was that one day that Thypot was hollistered down(which was wierd being po'PL folk and all), but i doubt anyone but me remembers(and ryan burbach cause he can remember ever episode of doug, woyd for woyd)

i think your forgetting the non streets,
and you can't forget the non streets ya know, ya can't forget the non streets

plus i don't think the southern nuhs mind at all, it's mainly when the hollister fag yells "FUCKING-LLLEEEAVVVEEEEEE!" and then ends up dying while all his friends appologize 300 times.

TSA
02-19-2008, 11:59 PM
(i give 10 min to the disses on us talkin 2 each otherness comes, which is dumb cuz nobody talks about any other 2 ppl arguin u kno)

doytydurst had an athletic style, we didnt roll with howell he was just a face we saw around

Thy-Pot always has had his own asian style, but its not a style thats gonna rub off on u, cuz hes always the outcast when it comes to clothes, but if he wasnt, itd probably be an influence.. think about other traits that have rubbed off (IE: I would hit on u if u werent fat, Damn how r u...*walk by*.. whats good man!)

when have i EVER hung out with burbach, in fact, fag

yeah thats when it is their fault, but im talkin bout when u go to a place that whites gonna do that, and it gets around 2am... all the nuhs that arent gonna get P word r gonna wanna fight... so i guess its 49,49% of the time(other 2% there arent fights)

Durag
02-20-2008, 03:46 AM
By the way when i said acting black, i ment acting the sterotypical way the media portrayes black people to act. I probably didnt phrase that correctly. These fools (wiggers) think all black people act that way, and they think the way they talk and dress in movies, and their slang on rap cd's is cool. Ive seen this happening, id be walkin down the street, and a few white kids would be behind me, and a black person would walk by and id hear them shouting 'sup homey' 'watup my nigga', as he walked by them, hes dressed pure well like he's a doctor or something, and hes obviously disguisted by these retards. They treat black people like an object of their fascination, their being incredibly rascist without realizing it.

And by talking black i ment talkin with a thick American accent when he was a German living in Ireland. I probably didnt phrase that correctly either. I wasnt trying to be ignorant, i just think its rediculous when their trying so hard to look a certain way. Give them a year and they'l be on to another phase.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-20-2008, 05:32 AM

YOU DIDNT START SHIT NIGGA

and you never will.

STOP speaking english you new millenium slave nigga

begongo
02-20-2008, 05:39 AM
Afrika Bambaataa, Kool DJ Herc and the other pioneers would be the first ones to disagree that black people founded this culture alone, because they were the first ones to preach peace, love, unity and having fun without giving a shit about race, religion and anything like that

Longbongcilvaringz
02-20-2008, 05:39 AM
fuck u black folks are are always trippin over the faggiest shit, we steal your culture, u steal our car radios, cant we call it even?

rof

Longbongcilvaringz
02-20-2008, 05:43 AM
Afrika Bambaataa, Kool DJ Herc and the other pioneers would be the first ones to disagree that black people founded this culture alone, because they were the first ones to preach peace, love, unity and having fun without giving a shit about race, religion and anything like that

honestly, it all bullshit but...

look at hip hop now, 90% of the terrible shit is made by black performers.

90% of the good shit is made by white dudes.

not that it matters, but some people really get caught up in saying something is 'theirs' (even though they themselves had fucking nothing to do with it) and how some others have destroyed.

black people dont need white people to ruin 'their' music, im sure they are perfectly capable themselves.

im part italian, can i claim 'i' invented the pizza?

begongo
02-20-2008, 05:52 AM
true, most of the white hiphoppas right now cherish and appreciate Hip Hop culture a lot more than the blacks, that's why they're doing all that good shit

you should take action man ... people all over the world are eating YOUR food! lol

Tyler Durden
02-20-2008, 06:03 AM
Did you know that Whitney Houston's debut LP, called simply Whitney Houston had 4 number one singles on it? Did you know that, Christie?

It's hard to choose a favorite among so many great tracks

Longbongcilvaringz
02-20-2008, 06:07 AM
true, most of the white hiphoppas right now cherish and appreciate Hip Hop culture a lot more than the blacks, that's why they're doing all that good shit

you should take action man ... people all over the world are eating YOUR food! lol

haha, you know what man, it really is those fucking asians fucking italian food up. i have nothing against asian people, but those mother fuckers have totally destroyed some previously quality cuisine. ive never had pizza cooked by a black dude, but im sure its weak.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-20-2008, 06:10 AM
Did you know that Whitney Houston's debut LP, called simply Whitney Houston had 4 number one singles on it? Did you know that, Christie?

It's hard to choose a favorite among so many great tracks

haha.

you know what, a lot of the shit he says about Genesis, Whitney Houston, Talking Heads etc. is completely wrong lol.

just like he says that his favourite beatles track is "You Cant Always Get What You Want".

begongo
02-20-2008, 06:14 AM
you should try some pizza done by slovaks if you have the chance (I'm part slovak), so far they served me the best pizza

white people are devils

Longbongcilvaringz
02-20-2008, 06:16 AM
i agree.

there arent many slovaks in my parts though.

but im sure they are devils also.

Prolifical ENG
02-20-2008, 10:07 AM
ive never had pizza cooked by a black dude, but im sure its weak.

There is this one black dude who makes pizza where I live...hes been in business for like 30 years. he makes some of the best pizza Ive had....its expensive though but its worth the price.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-20-2008, 10:20 AM
the plot thickens...

now that i think about it there is an asian place which makes some ok pizza, but its not great really.

the pizza version of jin

Prolifical ENG
02-20-2008, 10:33 AM
the plot thickens...

now that i think about it there is an asian place which makes some ok pizza, but its not great really.

the pizza version of jin

I had pizza made by some muslims and it was the worst i ever had.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-20-2008, 10:53 AM
yeah, never trust a man wearing shorts.

there is a kebab place near me which makes a great pizza, its about half a meter in diameter

DJMethods
02-20-2008, 11:33 AM
I wear FUBU

Olive Oil Goombah
02-20-2008, 12:06 PM
I wear FUBU

I love rap and im white but I wouldnt be caught dead in any of that gear. I like the music and the comedy but the blacks can keep their fashion.

DJMethods
02-20-2008, 12:07 PM
I love rap and im white but I wouldnt be caught dead in any of that gear. I like the music and the comedy but the blacks can keep their fashion.

Not serious man. I wear Addidas, dress shirts, just shit like that.

I wanna piss off the "STEALINFG OUR CULTURE" niggas

Olive Oil Goombah
02-20-2008, 12:21 PM
ah i see.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-20-2008, 12:23 PM
ALot of these rich rappers are dressing like orange county/ wilshire boulevard people anyways...with this pink shit.

begongo
02-20-2008, 12:23 PM
I used to wear really really baggy pants, you couldn't find them in stores here till a couple of years ago, so we had them custom-made as big as parachutes
after wearing that, the baggiest pants I could find in stores didn't seem baggy enough for me but I got used to them too and wore those for a while
now I don't wear baggy pants anymore for quite some time