PDA

View Full Version : Is It possible...................

Visionz
02-14-2008, 04:18 PM
to restrict a person's thread-making abilities?? When someone keeps saying the same shit but uses different threads to do it, seems kinda out of hand. Especially when they keep responding to all of them only to continue to say the same shit. It's redundancy at its finest (or worst, depending on your outlook)..............just curious.

DUMBO
02-14-2008, 04:33 PM
Is it possible to restrict some member's threadmaking abilities? Too many fuckry threads.

not enough...
http://www.psxextreme.com/wallpapers/psp/Vida-Guerra-02.jpg

Prolifical ENG
02-14-2008, 08:07 PM
to restrict a person's thread-making abilities?? When someone keeps saying the same shit but uses different threads to do it, seems kinda out of hand. Especially when they keep responding to all of them only to continue to say the same shit. It's redundancy at its finest (or worst, depending on your outlook)..............just curious.

There used to be a usergroup called restricted users where they couldnt make threads but could post. For some reason Tomb disabled it. They would have the usertitle "penalty boxed user".

I did use it a few times when it was enabled.

TSA
02-14-2008, 09:53 PM
tho it would be a good way to shut faggots like skampoe,and charles jones up, it would ultimately lead to a lot of G.O.Ds that aren't popular with mods being shut down

Visionz
02-15-2008, 12:22 AM
tho it would be a good way to shut faggots like skampoe,and charles jones up, it would ultimately lead to a lot of G.O.Ds that aren't popular with mods being shut downit should only be enforced if the subject matter itself never changes. That really means I talkin about Ol' Chuck Jones :lmao:
http://home.earthlink.net/~larrydev/KoreaSeabees/97258_18.JPG
whether it pisses 'em off or not, if you change it up then you're untouchable

Tomb should bring that back,.............or give CJ his one AND Only thread so he can say that same shit over and over again in the same place. I don't think the rest of the Corp should be deprived of the unintentional humor of Chuck, its just that when he's got four threads of the exact same shit in damn Know The Ledge that's just high fuckin irony.

DUMBO
02-15-2008, 12:18 PM
who owns this site and how much does it earn each month in us dollars?