PDA

View Full Version : It's 4:20, do you know what you're Child is doing

SurreaL
08-12-2005, 04:24 AM
haha, oh shit now it's 4:21, DAMN YOU LONG TITLE!!!, but seriously, How many of you's think weed is good for the body?, or how many think it is bad for the body?, do you's think it's a gateway drug?, how do you feel on legalisation, do you think it will work?, or do you think it's just another way the goverment can make money off of it like cigerette's?, feel free to express you're thought's, and storie's on the issue. peace.

Rebel_INS
08-12-2005, 05:25 AM
Only things ive heard and noticed is that its bad 4 ur body. But I dont smoke weed so

SurreaL
08-12-2005, 05:55 AM
True, but then again anything could be bad for you're body, I personally think Cigerette's and 2nd hand smoke are 10 time's worse. Peace.

thwak
08-12-2005, 05:58 AM
I never got 2nd hand smoking, how the fuck are you going to die because you hang around cigarette smoke.

I also never got how lung cancer can be traced back to cigs when you could get cancer of the lung just by getting a tumor there.

eh I'm bored.

oh and weed should be legalized anyway since you can't overdose on weed and can overdose on alchol.

SurreaL
08-12-2005, 06:01 AM
Everything you breath in man, you know how many Chemical's a cigerette has?, read the label of a pack, alot of bad shit, when you breath that in, it stay's in you're lung's, kinda eat's at them and weird shit, tar build up, and bleeeh, really really sick shit.

thwak
08-12-2005, 06:03 AM
so with your logic if I were to work in a sewage treatement facility I 'd just have shit in my lungs literally by the end of the day.

SurreaL
08-12-2005, 06:03 AM
oh and weed should be legalized anyway since you can't overdose on weed and can overdose on alchol.

You know if they do that, there going to lower the THC level, drug dealer's will be fine, still buisness, but if they get caught, it's going to be a lil more heafty then what it is now I fell.

SurreaL
08-12-2005, 06:04 AM
so with your logic if I were to work in a sewage treatement facility I 'd just have shit in my lungs literally by the end of the day.

Well 1st, if you did, you would wear a mask that filter's out all that shit, smoking is more dangerous then working in a mill, or working with Fiberglass.

SurreaL
08-12-2005, 06:05 AM
but back to the topic at hand.

thwak
08-12-2005, 06:11 AM
You know if they do that, there going to lower the THC level, drug dealer's will be fine, still buisness, but if they get caught, it's going to be a lil more heafty then what it is now I fell.
well technically if weed is legalized I imagine that they would legalize canibis plants and allow people to grow there own plants. and since guys already do some weird shit to allow higher thc levels in the weed I'm sure there's going to be enough good weed for stoners out there.

you just have to give that weed good loving care. you know just like the truffula trees.

SurreaL
08-12-2005, 06:45 AM
well technically if weed is legalized I imagine that they would legalize canibis plants and allow people to grow there own plants. and since guys already do some weird shit to allow higher thc levels in the weed I'm sure there's going to be enough good weed for stoners out there.

But if they do lower the THC count, and legalise it to grow plant's, they won't buy the shit from the store's, they'll buy it from where they alway's did get the good shit, that's why I think they would lever legalise growing it.

Koolish
08-12-2005, 03:10 PM
i know weed isn't good for the body, but alcohol and weed are the same drug wise, the way i see it.

so if you're going to legalise one drug, why not another that's just as bad? but yknow leniance is the first step to freedom, and then all those harsh drugs would be legal. i dunno. as long as i can smoke my weed without getting caught, i don't care if it's legal or not.

OOH RHYMED.
________
Vaporizer (http://vaporizers.net/vaporizers)

SurreaL
08-12-2005, 05:20 PM
Well, ok, weed is not as powerful of a drug as cocaine and heroine, PCP, you know?, leniency is the 1st step to freedom, I feel though that other drug's shouldn't be legalised, just because these other drug's are very addictive and can cause overdoses. Alot of people that just smoke the drug and got caught with it, can't no longer get job's because it's on their criminal record, now how fucked up is that?

venex
08-12-2005, 05:39 PM
I wouldn't like to see Weed getting legalized, because a bit of the fun will be decreased...

to me, weed and alcohol are on the same level, you just get stoned in a different way then alchohol!

I like weed more then alcohol, in fact I don't drink much, but I do smoke alot.

when you have a overdose of weed, it's definately more worse then a overdose from alcohol, i've passed out 2 times of weed (long time ago), and it wasn't fun.

peace!

SurreaL
08-12-2005, 05:45 PM
I wouldn't like to see Weed getting legalized, because a bit of the fun will be decreased...

I hear what you're saying, but you think when you get caught it will be fun?, and it's impossible to OD on weed, you have to smoke like you're bodyweight to die off that shit, and I'm willing to bet after you smoke about a ounce, you're too stoned to smoke anymore.

Papers
08-12-2005, 10:25 PM
As far as weed being a gateway drug I dont think its an effect of the drug, I think its more that if you smoke weed you are more likely to end up dealing with people who have access to the harder drugs. So i think if weed was legalized, you wouldnt be dealing with the same people as you have to buy weed now and you wouldnt make a connect to some of the other drugs.

R3beLuTionAry
08-12-2005, 10:28 PM
fuck weed, buy cds!!!!!

snapple
08-12-2005, 11:02 PM
i smoke prolly everyday (summmmmaaaatiiiimmmmmeeeeeeeee)

i love weed, simple as that. hahah i'm not worrying about hurting my body from it thats some pussy ass shit right there, your body can be fine and you still smoke weed. it's all about diet/excersize. i honestly think everyone should get high at least once.

and no i don't think it's a gateway drug, ive been smokin weed regularly for over 4 years and i haven't tried anything else. it's all about your personality and who you're wit i guess

R3beLuTionAry
08-12-2005, 11:04 PM
i never smoked. i wanna puff puff soon though.

SurreaL
08-12-2005, 11:08 PM
R3beLuTionAry, Think hard about that before you do it man, just telling you for real, and paper's I agree with you man about the social thing

MefMan36
08-13-2005, 12:34 AM
I smoke weed every god damn day of my life and it has no negative effects.

Bedlam
08-13-2005, 01:20 AM
^ I would do the same if I could.

I dunno about weed being legalized, all the corperate bullshit would be involved. I mean, if you want weed, you can get it easily.

As for gateway drug, all I've ever done is weed, so thats not true

I dont know

SurreaL
08-13-2005, 09:29 AM
The Goverment would love to make more money.

thwak
08-13-2005, 10:46 AM
i know weed isn't good for the body, but alcohol and weed are the same drug wise, the way i see it.

so if you're going to legalise one drug, why not another that's just as bad? but yknow leniance is the first step to freedom, and then all those harsh drugs would be legal. i dunno. as long as i can smoke my weed without getting caught, i don't care if it's legal or not.

OOH RHYMED.
sorry if this is out of the current discussion but I would like to add that you are more likely to overdose on alcohol than on weed.

tekunique
08-13-2005, 12:31 PM
i was born on the 20th day of april in the 77th year of the 1900s....

venex
08-13-2005, 12:48 PM
I hear what you're saying, but you think when you get caught it will be fun?, and it's impossible to OD on weed, you have to smoke like you're bodyweight to die off that shit, and I'm willing to bet after you smoke about a ounce, you're too stoned to smoke anymore.
I've been caught 2 times wit weed, one time when i was 13 and about 6 months ago, then I was sent to a drugcare-dude.

Now... after I smoked my first blunt, i can keep smoking NON-STOP, I won't get more stoned, I can keep going then, and I will not be smoked out or something... I'm pretty normal...

peace!

venex
08-13-2005, 12:50 PM
i smoke prolly everyday (summmmmaaaatiiiimmmmmeeeeeeeee)

i love weed, simple as that. hahah i'm not worrying about hurting my body from it thats some pussy ass shit right there, your body can be fine and you still smoke weed. it's all about diet/excersize. i honestly think everyone should get high at least once.

and no i don't think it's a gateway drug, ive been smokin weed regularly for over 4 years and i haven't tried anything else. it's all about your personality and who you're wit i guess
co-sign,

peace!

SurreaL
08-13-2005, 01:43 PM
I've been caught 2 times wit weed, one time when i was 13 and about 6 months ago, then I was sent to a drugcare-dude.

You're Lucky you're 13 then, wait till you're 16 and that shit happen's.

snapple
08-13-2005, 02:04 PM

Now... after I smoked my first blunt, i can keep smoking NON-STOP, I won't get more stoned, I can keep going then, and I will not be smoked out or something... I'm pretty normal...

peace!
then you smoke like a bitch.

snapple
08-13-2005, 02:07 PM
sorry if this is out of the current discussion but I would like to add that you are more likely to overdose on alcohol than on weed.
i'm alomst positvie there has never been a reported case of OD on weed. you would prolly just pass out after a while, ive been wit people and we've gone through and ounce in a day/night. to OD on weed youd have to smoke your own body weight prolly haha

O3EY
08-13-2005, 11:58 PM
i never smoked. i wanna puff puff soon though.
my man's right on that one. You seriously need to think 3 times before you inhale. Cause it'll fuck your life up. Unless you got a level head for that shit. Cause I got a friend who's fuck'n up over some weed and shit and he can't keep it together.

I smoke it, But I still function and do stuff while I'm high. It's nice to do things and function rather than sit around and not do shit. But that's just me.

T.H.O.M.A.S. Man
08-14-2005, 12:13 AM
i admit, it's scary to think that every time i hit mary i could be fucking upmy brain.. i really dont know if it fucks with that. as for my lungs, i dont chain smoke joints; be real cigarettes are worse. definitley a gateway drug, i used to think that was bullshit but now im seeing that it's true. i get to learn the easy way

ZuManchu
08-14-2005, 12:34 AM
weed

SurreaL
08-14-2005, 01:12 AM
very interesting.

ZuManchu
08-14-2005, 01:16 AM
hasheesh on my head, but don't call me a hash head.

Or a sheesh head.

SurreaL
08-14-2005, 02:01 AM
lol, that's another story.