PDA

View Full Version : How Can You Say You Support The Wu And Not Support Wu-latino

djtecnine
02-18-2008, 04:00 AM
I have been a DJ for 16 years. The Wu are a big part of my hip hop history. When I heard they had started a Latino label I had to check it out for myself. I'm a hard core hip hop head but I felt what they were doing. Hip hop has come a long way and branched out many different ways and this is one of them. Why can't you people give it your blessings instead of hating on it. Why do you hate? Because you dont understand the language. Then dont listen, but dont knock it. The RZA is a smart man, and I doubt he would back something new if he thought it was going to fail. If you think that then you really shouldn't claim to be Wu-Tang supporters. Wu-Tang Latino is here to stay, don't forget that.

DJTECNINE
BEATENDERZ MUSIK
www.beatenderz.com

Wu-Tang Latino
www.wu-tanglatino.com

Wanna know what I'm about: www.myspace.com/djtecnine

WuLatino- MANGANI
02-18-2008, 07:00 PM
What up DJ Tecnine! Welcome to the forum!

P-Noid Brown
02-18-2008, 07:13 PM
uh huhhhhhh! i hear dat hot shit... throw ya W up!

12weLvE
02-18-2008, 07:17 PM
Yeah I support my fellow latino brothers, but man whre the fuck is the product...I only own one mixtape...are these dudes making any moves at all?? I mean let me know.

TSA
02-18-2008, 07:18 PM
I have been a DJ for 16 years. The Wu are a big part of my hip hop history. When I heard they had started a Latino label I had to check it out for myself. I'm a hard core hip hop head but I felt what they were doing. Hip hop has come a long way and branched out many different ways and this is one of them. Why can't you people give it your blessings instead of hating on it. Why do you hate? Because you dont understand the language. Then dont listen, but dont knock it. The RZA is a smart man, and I doubt he would back something hew thought was going to fail. If you think that then you really shouldn't claim to be Wu-Tang supporters. Wu-Tang Latino is here to stay, don't forget that.

DJTECNINE
BEATENDERZ MUSIK
www.beatenderz.com (http://www.beatenderz.com)

Wu-Tang Latino
www.wu-tanglatino.com (http://www.wu-tanglatino.com)

Wanna know what I'm about: www.myspace.com/djtecnine (http://www.myspace.com/djtecnine)

everyone on 36 chambers had green cards,

tho i respect you jewy scheme to get some free wucorp press :Y

EAGLE EYE
02-18-2008, 07:19 PM
RZA may be smart but there is no hiding the fact that many of his spin off groups and projects have failed. Even 8 Diagrams failed in the eyes of most people. There is more negativity about that album release than positive feed back, not only this website but people I speak with about it out in the real world.

I foresee the same thing would of happened if NWA or PE tried to sign a whole stable of artist like Wu did back in the day.

WuLatino- MANGANI
02-18-2008, 09:22 PM
Are your lives really fulfilled in predicting one's failure? What do we cost you, what do we pain you, and what negativity do we bring to your lives in making our music? Are you more Wu than the Rza? If he has given this not only his blessing, but his full support, who are you to deny us that same support? I could give a flying fuck if any of you cop that CD, but bringing unprovoked negativity in a forum that is designed to bring you news, updates, and actual conversation with members of WuLatino for the sake of being negative- what does anybody gain from this?

I am not here to take anything from hardcore Wu fans. I don't need you to cosign for me as an artist, as I believe I have enough credit in that department. What I do ask of you is that you refrain from unprovoked ignorance about shit you haven't even bothered to look into. If it's not your thing, you don't listen to Reggaeton, you don't like Latinos- your input is not only unnecessary, but unwanted.

We are here to bring you something you may not otherwise have access to. Indeed there is enough curiosity to bring you in here in the first place- so why knock it for the sake of knocking it?

There's plenty of websites for you to talk shit about how you don't like WuLatino, but frankly that's not what this forum is for. Please keep it respectful, and if you have negative criticism at least make it constructive.

TAURO
02-18-2008, 09:27 PM
To be fair alot of us Wu fans have been burn't alot in the past with very mediocre material coming from some affiliates. Also alot of people wern't really impressed with the initial mixtape that came out, not to mention the lack of movement that came afterwards.

TAURO
02-18-2008, 09:29 PM
Alot of people are just cynical about the whole Wu Latino movement, it's just something you are gonna have to put up with until some official shit is dropped.

WuLatino- MANGANI
02-18-2008, 09:41 PM
Tauro, I can definitely understand your comments, but they are not received as an unprovoked attack on your person. I have always been a fan of music, but I have also always been a student of music- and that includes the industry. Reality dictates that any business endeavor will either fail or succeed, and the failure of an expected successful business venture can be lamented, but to attack any subsequent attempt at correcting that misadventure on the merits of a past failed attempt is not fruitful.

That is where YOU and other Latinos are coming from, but there is a lot of negativity in the form of racism in this forum that should not be tolerated from ANYBODY. I don't know how a website for Wu Tang fans became a harbor for racists, bigots, and internet freaks with nothing to do but comment on the last internal Wu Tang beef. It is my understanding that this is one of the most modern fansites on the internet- one in which you can actually interact with Wu members, affiliates, and even label execs. With the amount of negativity being carried out on this site it's no wonder people have stopped posting.

However, we are not here to be punked out by a few pissed off fans. We are here to bring to those who have been asking to hear from us just that- we are going to be posting music from Wu Latino artists and affiliates, mixes from Wu Tang Needlebreakers/Rompeagujas, exclusives (opportunities, prizes, gifts, tracks, interviews, etc.), and also to keep our ears to the streets- which is you the fans. I understand some of you were let down in the past, but none of you have seen my name on here until recently, nor that of some other newly registered members who work directly for Wu Tang Latino, and some supporters that have come back to participate. Nothing happens over night, but we are here now, and we are here to bring you what you have been waiting for...

djtecnine
02-18-2008, 09:59 PM
One thing everyone must understand is that we are not trying to push Wu-Latino on anyone, it's either you embrace it or you don't. It's a new movement, which means we are going to introduce something new. I been a part of the Wu-Latino dj squad for the past 2 years patiently waitng for this time, and let me tell you the time has come. You wont even have to speak spanish to appreciate. All of you just need to sit back tight and just wish the Wu-Latino movement the best of luck. A lot of hard work, sweat, and tears have gone into this. Come by the Wu-Latino Myspace page and peep out some of the new tracks then speak. Yo Mangani, you speak wise words my brother. Keep on your grind. Great things are ahead.

TEC

djtecnine
02-18-2008, 10:02 PM
Thank you. It's a pleasure to be here.

TAURO
02-18-2008, 10:02 PM
Tauro, I can definitely understand your comments, but they are not received as an unprovoked attack on your person. I have always been a fan of music, but I have also always been a student of music- and that includes the industry. Reality dictates that any business endeavor will either fail or succeed, and the failure of an expected successful business venture can be lamented, but to attack any subsequent attempt at correcting that misadventure on the merits of a past failed attempt is not fruitful.

That is where YOU and other Latinos are coming from, but there is a lot of negativity in the form of racism in this forum that should not be tolerated from ANYBODY. I don't know how a website for Wu Tang fans became a harbor for racists, bigots, and internet freaks with nothing to do but comment on the last internal Wu Tang beef. It is my understanding that this is one of the most modern fansites on the internet- one in which you can actually interact with Wu members, affiliates, and even label execs. With the amount of negativity being carried out on this site it's no wonder people have stopped posting.

However, we are not here to be punked out by a few pissed off fans. We are here to bring to those who have been asking to hear from us just that- we are going to be posting music from Wu Latino artists and affiliates, mixes from Wu Tang Needlebreakers/Rompeagujas, exclusives (opportunities, prizes, gifts, tracks, interviews, etc.), and also to keep our ears to the streets- which is you the fans. I understand some of you were let down in the past, but none of you have seen my name on here until recently, nor that of some other newly registered members who work directly for Wu Tang Latino, and some supporters that have come back to participate. Nothing happens over night, but we are here now, and we are here to bring you what you have been waiting for...

Im also put off by the type of underhanded (and blatant) racism that goes on here at the corp, I came here to talk with like minded people about my fave group and just hip hop in general. The amount of criticism the wu-tang get here considering the site does amaze, I see nothing wrong in giving constructive criticism but blatent insults seems to be the norm which even I will admit have been guilty off.

Like i've stated before in going to keep an open mind and give the label the benefit of the doubt, all I want is for the latinos at the label to shine and represent themselves and the W proper so that the label can be considered a valued part of the wu dynasty.

WuLatino- MANGANI
02-18-2008, 11:06 PM
That's what's up Tauro! And believe me, we appreciate having the blessing of the fans of the Wu Tang Clan, as well as the respect and the opportunity given to us by the Wu and Wu Tang Latino. We will do our best to represent and not let you guys down! Make sure you get that album April 29th!

P-Noid Brown
02-19-2008, 05:41 PM
everyone needs at least one chance (clears throat) ... lets see whaz poppin...mangani is the whole album reggaeton or there's hip-hop on there too?

WuLatino- MANGANI
02-19-2008, 06:07 PM
everyone needs at least one chance (clears throat) ... lets see whaz poppin...mangani is the whole album reggaeton or there's hip-hop on there too?

Good question, but I think at most the album is 20% Reggaeton! I think. Fly and Polzino are young cats, and their material is more like a cross between Flo-Rida and Soulja Boy. Rameses does all kinds of music, and I have no idea if his tracks are Reggaeton, Bachata, Rock, Hip Hop, World Music- I just don't know right now, but Anthony (vpofwulatino) should be able to answer those questions. One of my tracks is Reggaeton- but it's a genre diss track, "Lo Digo Yo(Fuck Lloriqueo!)". Another is more of a HipHop/Reggae blend than Reggaeton, "Fumeteo" ft. Stamma, who is a Jamaican dancehall artist living in Canada that I regularly collab with. The last Mangani track is "Mangani, Puneta!" which is Hip Hop with "dembow" laced in every once in a while, but it's not a Reggaeton track- it even features a "Wu World Order" sample.

UKrime is from Bushwick, and their shit (as far as the shit I've heard) is straight Hip Hop. Playaz Choice (Puhbarrio, one of my producers) has three tracks, and I am pretty sure they are straight Hip Hop also. I am not sure about the other appearances on the album, but I am going to ask Anthony to post up a track listing.

TSA
02-19-2008, 06:13 PM

man i ain't gonna read that shit

ya'll ain't wu tang

your friends with Rza, cool, but your not wutang, PLUS nobody owes you anything, you tried, cats weren't feeling it, sell peanuts nigga

that shit is corny, thinking wu fan will suscribe cause you put the word Wu in your name or go to Rza's prune juice and biscuit parties

fuck that shit son

you ain't wu-tang, all these killabees ain't wutang, wu fucking tang is wu tang.

Im not gonna find out ppl like buying oranges on day, and then start calling all the fruits in the world grape-orange, apple-orange, stawberry-orange

nah son, fuck that shit, a grape ain't an orange, even IF it has Rza production on it.

TSA
02-19-2008, 06:15 PM
and rza ain't smart

he's well read.

kwabena1041
02-19-2008, 06:19 PM
1st off the shit is fucking corny, second Rza is a business man, and it makes economic sense to exploit(lack of better) the Latino explosion, lastly most Latinos dont even like blacks (keep it fucking real). I know the Latinos her in Chicago act like white boys, and if a nigga be in their hood he gone get fucked up or killed....SO FUCK YALL!!!

TAURO
02-19-2008, 06:25 PM
^^That was some seriously ignorant shit.

djtecnine
02-19-2008, 09:52 PM
Yeah, seriously those are some ignorant words. In NY blacks and Latinos get along fine. Some of my closest homies are black, my god-parents are black and Im as Puerto Rican as can be. I ain't here to beef with anyone. If you aren't feeling it, good for you. But I'm going to tell you this, being so closed minded and judgemental is not going to get you far in this world. Remember this, everything on this planet is created through trial and error. Thats something you learn as you grow up. Thanks for your unsubstantial contribution to the forum, it was very amusing.

Guarded By Martyrs
02-19-2008, 11:24 PM
Well said^

EAGLE EYE
02-19-2008, 11:37 PM
Dear, WuLatino- MANGANI

What is your honest opinion about Raddar Van and what he brings to this forum?

djtecnine
02-20-2008, 12:09 AM
My bad, I didn't know this was a racist forum. All I can say to you fellas is good luck in life with those perceptions, you're gonna need it. Be safe, stay in school, and don't quit your day job. I'll be back when someone says something intelligent, ONE.

WuLatino- MANGANI
02-20-2008, 01:42 AM
it makes economic sense to exploit(lack of better) the Latino explosion

-Some of us have been around since you was a zygote. What you call a "latino explosion" has been our music for quite a while. The fact that now YOU have heard it is what qualifies it to YOU as an "explosion", and exploiting the fact that people who weren't listening before are now listening is common sense in any context.

lastly most Latinos dont even like blacks (keep it fucking real).

-Many "blacks" like you don't even know black history, all you know is "american" history, or what is told to you in elementary school. I happen to be VERY black. I am not African-American, but then neither was Bob Marley and you'd be one ignorant dude to deny him being black. There are MANY Afro-Latinos, and reality is people might just not like YOU for YOU, not cause you black. Now you want to talk about AMERICANS not liking blacks?

I know the Latinos her in Chicago act like white boys, and if a nigga be in their hood he gone get fucked up or killed

-Many people get fucked up or killed no matter where they go or what race is dominant in that particular neighborhood. People who feel like Latinos in general are out to get them just because of their race may just be experiencing something more personal and are just distributing the blame in general because it is felt no matter where they go. I know plenty non-white Latinos from Chicago, and maybe you just live in a white neighborhood. Maybe the black dudes there act white too, I don't know, but I know I know plenty Chicago Latinos that don't act white...

WuLatino- MANGANI
02-20-2008, 01:47 AM
The only reason I indulge in SOME racial debate is because I think it is relevant to music. Somehow there are blacks in America that feel their blackness is unique, and exclusive. There are blacks in nearly every country in the world, and many of us share similar aspects of our cultures, regardless of the language we speak. Should I feel like more of a person because I speak English (not my native toungue) AND Spanish fluently? Indeed you are making the argument that somehow it is either this country or the language you speak that makes you "blacker" and/or "better", right? Well, I speak both...

Naw, but on the real, this some stupid shit. I don't know how old you are Kwabena, but I really hope you are under 15. If you are grown you need to rethink your maturity and consider vamping that up a bit.

TSA
02-20-2008, 01:33 PM
^not wutang

djtecnine
02-20-2008, 03:29 PM
^19 that explains it all.

WuLatino- MANGANI
02-20-2008, 04:44 PM
^not wutang

Some idiots think they were born in a part of the galaxy that gives them the right to say who is WuTang and who is not. You are right- I am not one of the 9 members of the Wu Tang Clan... neither are you... so what?

djtecnine
02-20-2008, 04:52 PM
delete this

WuLatino- MANGANI
02-20-2008, 04:54 PM
Dear, WuLatino- MANGANI

What is your honest opinion about Raddar Van and what he brings to this forum?

Raddr VVan hasn't posted anything on this sub-forum, and what happens elsewhere on the site is not really my concern (other mods and admins handle that). I don't know the dude, and I've never interacted with him, so I don't even know where you're going with this...

djtecnine
02-20-2008, 05:01 PM
These kats got it twisted Mangani. Like you said we are not Wu-Tang Clan, but we are Wu-Latino. This kid was only like 5 when Wu-Tang came. Don't even waste your time! His ignorance is spawned by the lack of social intergration in his community. It's sad, hearing people like him speak. I don't even get me mad, it just makes me think that our school systems have failed in helping to bring social equality.

kwabena1041
02-20-2008, 06:36 PM
-Some of us have been around since you was a zygote. What you call a "latino explosion" has been our music for quite a while. The fact that now YOU have heard it is what qualifies it to YOU as an "explosion", and exploiting the fact that people who weren't listening before are now listening is common sense in any context.

Genius! When I said "explosion" I was referring to Latinos on their way to being the majority in the US

-Many "blacks" like you don't even know black history, all you know is "american" history, or what is told to you in elementary school. I happen to be VERY black. I am not African-American, but then neither was Bob Marley and you'd be one ignorant dude to deny him being black. There are MANY Afro-Latinos, and reality is people might just not like YOU for YOU, not cause you black. Now you want to talk about AMERICANS not liking blacks?

Rocket Scientist, Dont assume what I know. I know their are blacks all over the world. We were all brought here during slavery and dropped off in different areas. Im not referring to any Latino that considers him or herself Afro 1st! Like my man Harry Belafonte. Im talking about the sellout muthafukas who front like they like us, but behind closed, its "fuck them niggers" or they think we are different. The ones who dont realize Spanish is like English in the sense they are both European languages neither of which is our fucking language. Dumb ass assuming U know what the fuck I know.

Remember who the fuck your dealing with its the GOD right hear, not some dime a dozen Uncle Tom 85%

djtecnine
02-20-2008, 08:24 PM
If you're going to compare yourself to GOD, at least brush up on your history. First of all if anyone wants to get technical, this land belongs to the native indians and the mexicans. The Europeans, meaning the English, Italians, and Spaniards (not to be confused with spanish speaking Latinos) invaded this country as well as many others such as Puerto Rico, Cuba, Dominican Republic, and took slaves from those places as well as dropped them off. Thats something they don't teach during black history month. So please don't confuse Latinos with Spaniards. We were all oppressed in some sort of way. At, least there were black people in black in white movies. It was like Latinos didn't even exist before the 60's. It's because of people such as yourself that racism still exists. If someone don't like me because of my race, color, language, or whatever other reasons they may have, I just don't give a fuck. That doesn't mean I'm going to continue the cycle and hate that persons entire race. We all bleed red, and breath the same oxygen. We should be a united world instead of seperate countries in my opinion. I'm human before I'm Puerto Rican. I'm just tired off all this racism bullshit. We just need to put all the racist people from all races on one island and leave it at that. My dude, what ever socialist views you have, get over it, it's 2008. You don't support our music who cares, I don't. You're not a target fan, it's called Wu-Latino, which means our target audience is going to be Latino, or don't you get that by now. We are moving on with or without your support. It would be nice to have the support of all our African-Americans brothers, and more power to the ones that do support our cause. I aint mad at you homie, you got your opinion. I just wish you could be open minded about this. Come thru to my page if you want to listen to some ill gutter hip hop. Here's my open invitation. www.myspace.com/djtecnine

One Love

Let's unite instead of divide!!!

kwabena1041
02-20-2008, 08:27 PM
If you're going to compare yourself to GOD, at least brush up on your history. First of all if anyone wants to get technical, this land belongs to the native indians and the mexicans. The Europeans, meaning the English, Italians, and Spaniards (not to be confused with spanish speaking Latinos) invaded this country as well as many others such as Puerto Rico, Cuba, Dominican Republic, and took slaves from those places as well as dropped them off. Thats something they don't teach during black history month. So please don't confuse Latinos with Spaniards. We were all oppressed in some sort of way. At, least there were black people in black in white movies. It was like Latinos didn't even exist before the 60's. It's because of people such as yourself that racism still exists. If someone don't like me because of my race, color, language, or whatever other reasons they may have, I just don't give a fuck. That doesn't mean I'm going to continue the cycle and hate that persons entire race. We all bleed red, and breath the same oxygen. We should be a united world instead of seperate countries in my opinion. I'm human before I'm Puerto Rican. I'm just tired off all this racism bullshit. We just need to put all the racist people from all races on one island and leave it at that. My dude, what ever socialist views you have, get over it, it's 2008. You don't support our music who cares, I don't. You're not a target fan, it's called Wu-Latino, which means our target audience is going to be Latino, or don't you get that by now. We are moving on with or without your support. It would be nice to have the support of all our African-Americans brothers, and more power to the ones that do support our cause. I aint mad at you homie, you got your opinion. I just wish you could be open minded about this. Come thru to my page if you want to listen to some ill gutter hip hop. Here's my open invitation. www.myspace.com/djtecnine (http://www.myspace.com/djtecnine)

One Love

Let's unite instead of divide!!!

Im not comparing my self to God stupid, the BLACK man is GOD. UR stupid I did not deny that this was Native American's land,so where the fuck did ur dumbass get that shit from. Mexico or Mexican is not a race but a nation stupid. Brush up on history u need to re-read my fucking post

djtecnine
02-20-2008, 09:08 PM
Do you really think anyone had boundries here before the Europeans came? They took over the land, and made all the boundries. The were no boundries before then. The country was not even know as Mexico.

"After winning independence from Spain, it was decided that the new country would be named after its capital city, whose original name of foundation was México-Tenochtitlan, in reference to the Mexica tribe, the main group of people of what came to be known as the Aztec civilization. "

Take a close look at the resemblance between Native Americans and Mexicans. Seriously you need to brush up on your history.

Oh, here's a little more.

"Human presence in Mexico has been shown to date back 40,000 years based upon ancient human footprints discovered in the Valley of Mexico (previous evidence substantiated indigenous inhabitants at 12,500 years ago). For thousands of years, Mexico was a land of hunter-gatherers. Around 9,000 years ago, ancient Mexicans domesticated corn and initiated an agricultural revolution, leading to the formation of many complex civilizations.

These civilizations revolved around cities with writing, monumental architecture, astronomical studies, mathematics, and militaries. For almost three thousand years, Aridoamerica (northern Mexico)[24] and Mesoamerica (central and southern Mexico)[25] were the site of several advanced Amerindian civilizations, among them the Olmecs, the Mayas and the Aztecs.

In 1519, the native civilizations of what is now Mexico were invaded by Spain;[26] this was one of the most important conquest campaigns in America. Two years later, in 1521, the Aztec capital and metropolis of Tenochtitlan was conquered by an alliance between Spanish and Tlaxcaltecs, the main enemies of the Aztecs, setting up a three-century colonial rule in Mexico. The viceroyalty of New Spain became the first and largest provider of resources for the Spanish Empire, and the most populated of all Spanish colonies.

After the independence of the vice-royalty of New Spain, it was decided to name the country after its capital, Mexico City. The city's original name was Mexico-Tenochtitlan, in reference to the name of the Nahua Aztec tribe, the Mexica.
"

Ignorance is the root of all evil I tell you.

NEXT

kwabena1041
02-20-2008, 10:05 PM
Get this elementary ass discussion the fuck out of here. Im so past this lesson, its too damn basic, and its not worth the effort to type this shit. Go teach this to your people, every black person with any knowledge of self knows this shit. You obviously cant comprehend my words, trust me you not dropping nothing heavy, I fucking learned this shit like 20 years ago. You made me laugh with this line

Take a close look at the resemblance between Native Americans and Mexicans. Seriously you need to brush up on your history.

Who the fuck dont know this, Mexicans looking like Native Americans they basically are Native Americans, that were conquered by white people, this is the reason they speak spanish, and are Catholic. I notice you did not say shit about the Giant West African Olmec heads, which the Native Americans made as a tribute to the people who civilized them..the GODS!

http://www.ipoaa.com/africans_in_americas.htm

WuLatino- MANGANI
02-20-2008, 10:15 PM
Kwabena, I don't know where you live or who you associate with, but you are not NEARLY as intelligent as you think. I give you one thing- you are a clown ass nigga. You are comedy. I read some of what you say, and think- does this dude really think he's some kind of educated??? You remind me of the retards on American Idol who REALLY REALLY THINK they can sing! Sing your heart out Kwabena! Sing your heart out! I'm sure someone with a lower IQ looks up to you!

Don't worry though.... yyyyouuuu wiiiiiin!!!

http://carcino.gen.nz/images/image.phpi/463c5922/arguing.jpg?cb=1115204527

kwabena1041
02-20-2008, 10:32 PM
I read some of what you say, and think- does this dude really think he's some kind of educated???

What the fuck u talking about, thats your man dropping that elementary ass history lesson. Besides what is "some kind of educated" LOL:lmao:

djtecnine
02-20-2008, 11:38 PM
You make me laugh with all your lines. Everyone just needs to stop reponding to this ignorant fool, although he is very amusing. Thanks for the laugh kid. Time to do grown-up stuff now.

djtecnine
02-20-2008, 11:43 PM
Lmaaaaooo.

kwabena1041
02-21-2008, 12:32 AM
You make me laugh with all your lines.

huh?

WuLatino- MANGANI
02-21-2008, 03:04 PM
huh?

He said you are comedy, a clown, you make him laugh... no speeky english???

Tyler Durden
04-03-2008, 06:48 AM
nah son, fuck that shit, a grape ain't an orange, even IF it has Rza production on it.

Don't know a thing about Wu-Latino but I had say I rolled on the floor laughing at that quote.

Jedrek
04-03-2008, 02:39 PM
This Wu Latino is the same as any other latin hip hop....you ain't original. Nothing special. only that you name yourself as Wu. But good luck....and make some difference...and it's boring...kurwa

zatanyakuza
04-03-2008, 09:08 PM
I don´t like this, but i will listen it before make a critic, but there's one point that results molest to me.

Why you call him self the label as latino, this shit must be called Wu Tang Boricua... Where tha fuck are the ret of the latin???

And that reggaetton shit, the mayority of the latino movement outsides puerto rico hates that shit... so, make what you gonna do, i will support that, but stops washing your fuckin mouths with the word latino... latino means more than some spanish influences and hot music; thats only a sector, a repudiated sector of the latino movement.

If you consider yourself as a latino, yo can read the following lines, and give me some help

Blessings, and keep the Wu.

Si señores, soy un chileno orgulloso, horrorizado, al igual que gran parte de mis colegas americanos, de esa mierda de reggaetton invadiendo y corrompiendo esto.

Solo me resta decir, si alguien tiene algun problema, me gustaria debatir al respecto, porque, asi como ustedes no conocen como va la escena mas alla de puerto rico, al parecer, me seria de suma utilidad aclarar ciertos puntos en los cuales pudiese estar equivocado.... de preferencia en español.

WuLatino- MANGANI
04-05-2008, 05:59 PM
This Wu Latino is the same as any other latin hip hop....you ain't original. Nothing special. only that you name yourself as Wu. But good luck....and make some difference...and it's boring...kurwa

We ain't original based on what??? Latinos can't do hip hop all of a sudden? Someone needs a little brush up on their Hip Hop history...

WuLatino- MANGANI
04-05-2008, 06:10 PM
"I don´t like this, but i will listen it before make a critic, but there's one point that results molest to me."

-I'm sorry you feel molested...

"Why you call him self the label as latino, this shit must be called Wu Tang Boricua... Where tha fuck are the ret of the latin???"

-Noone is calling himself latino, the label is called "Wu Tang Latino". We cater to a majority Latino audience but to expect a label to have representation from every Latino country simply because of the name is just ridiculous...

"And that reggaetton shit, the mayority of the latino movement outsides puerto rico hates that shit..."

-And? First off I disagree and the facts back me up. Second, if you aren't Puerto Rican and everyone outside of Puerto Rico hates it how did you hear about it? Just because you don't like something doesn't mean everyone within your demographic will also dislike it. Third, the album and the label have a limited amount of Reggaeton, and there is a great mix of urban music.

"but stops washing your fuckin mouths with the word latino... latino means more than some spanish influences and hot music; thats only a sector, a repudiated sector of the latino movement."

-What the hell are you talkin about???

"Si señores, soy un chileno orgulloso, horrorizado, al igual que gran parte de mis colegas americanos, de esa mierda de reggaetton invadiendo y corrompiendo esto."

-I know a lot of Latinos don't like black music, but hey, you can't please everyone. I do have some Chilean fans though!

"Solo me resta decir, si alguien tiene algun problema, me gustaria debatir al respecto, porque, asi como ustedes no conocen como va la escena mas alla de puerto rico, al parecer, me seria de suma utilidad aclarar ciertos puntos en los cuales pudiese estar equivocado.... de preferencia en español"

-Aparentemente tu tienes la impresion de que este foro y la disquera se encuentran en Puerto Rico. Para informarle, el Reggaeton esta vendiendo bastante sin que a ti te guste. La disquera no es solamente para Puerto Riquenos. Tu opinion es basada en tu experiencia sin salir de Chile. Nuestra musica se escucha por dondequiera y si te molesta es por envidioso.

Jedrek
04-06-2008, 05:53 AM
We ain't original based on what??? Latinos can't do hip hop all of a sudden? Someone needs a little brush up on their Hip Hop history...

based on what other latin's where doing in hip hop. The sound, the style is the same. Tell me what's fresh in Wu latino that will interest people?? I know that ameicans are fucking ignorant and when they don't understand the language they don't like it. But tell me why should I buy your cd?? What difference is from the other latin artists??

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-06-2008, 05:56 AM
I don't support the Wu, I'm not their collective mother. I buy music I like, I use my judgement to choose what new stuff to listen to cos I don't have time for everything. Who decided that if you like Wu-Tang you have to buy everyone they ever have any association with?

People don't expect Jay-Z fans to buy everyone on Def Jam's records, it seems to be a Wu-Tang only expectation.

To be honest, I post on this forum cos it's funny, but not cos it's a Wu-Tang forum. I don't post that much in the Wu section. I listen to hundreds of artists, not just stuff with the W seal of approval.

WuLatino- MANGANI
04-06-2008, 01:23 PM
Look, I don't know where you guys got the impression that we are somehow trying to convince you to be our fans. We are not. We are simply making the information available to those who might be interested in it. If you are not interested, GREAT! No harm done!

My problem is that you guys have absolutely no opinion on the music itself! LOL! How can you even expect anyone to value your opinion on a musical project based on everything other than the music itself???

Of course your expectations are not the same as ours, and the project will reflect what the ARTISTS wanted reflected- if it doesn't fit your mold, your personal stereotype of what is acceptable to you for listening enjoyment, or otherwise is simply not your style, thank you for checkin us out, give us your opinion THEN, and move on, but to make that decision based on everything but the music is ridiculous. This project will have digital distribution and you can listen to most if not all of the tracks before you make a decision to purchase the CD so it's not like anyone is being forcefed anything. Listen, then give us your opinion...

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-06-2008, 01:29 PM
Yeah but the thread title is alluding to the fact that we should all be 'supporting' Wu-Latino. If it read 'Why don't you give Wu-Latino a chance before slating it to shit' then I'd agree with you.

Jedrek
04-07-2008, 11:22 AM
Look, I don't know where you guys got the impression that we are somehow trying to convince you to be our fans. We are not. We are simply making the information available to those who might be interested in it. If you are not interested, GREAT! No harm done!

My problem is that you guys have absolutely no opinion on the music itself! LOL! How can you even expect anyone to value your opinion on a musical project based on everything other than the music itself???

Of course your expectations are not the same as ours, and the project will reflect what the ARTISTS wanted reflected- if it doesn't fit your mold, your personal stereotype of what is acceptable to you for listening enjoyment, or otherwise is simply not your style, thank you for checkin us out, give us your opinion THEN, and move on, but to make that decision based on everything but the music is ridiculous. This project will have digital distribution and you can listen to most if not all of the tracks before you make a decision to purchase the CD so it's not like anyone is being forcefed anything. Listen, then give us your opinion...

Im interested but im' giving only my point of view. i've listened to your music at myspace. You're the best of latinos I like this "mangani , puenta" but other doesn't impress me. I don't have any stereotype of music I can listen to any kind only in one condition. If it is fresh, original, unpredictable. That is Wu Tang. In this symbol I expect the highest level of hip hop. If you wanna be Wu you can't accept mediocrity. Maybe i'm wrong and this La familia will convince me. I wish you good luck.

P.S. Big plus for you that you're posting here;-) don't discourage cause some fucking haters. No one said it will be easy... honestly i don't except of you something special so you can suprise me:)

Jedrek
04-07-2008, 11:25 AM
mangani puneta sorry;-)

Jedrek
04-07-2008, 11:30 AM
I also listened to Boyz Del Barrio - Mama....wtf is this??? hahahah latino backstreet boys???

so you now know what i mean.....

WuLatino- MANGANI
04-07-2008, 07:15 PM
I also listened to Boyz Del Barrio - Mama....wtf is this??? hahahah latino backstreet boys???

so you now know what i mean.....

Bwaajajajajaja! No comment...

Naw naw naw... for real though- the chicks like it! These dudes have been around for a minute now and have a very strong fanbase that they will bring with them to WuLatino.

WuLatino- MANGANI
04-07-2008, 07:19 PM
Yeah but the thread title is alluding to the fact that we should all be 'supporting' Wu-Latino. If it read 'Why don't you give Wu-Latino a chance before slating it to shit' then I'd agree with you.

I understand where you're coming from, but I think that's what DJ Tecnine meant when he made this thread (I didn't make it). It was in response to people dissing Wu Latino just for the sake of it being "Wu Latino". My responses are based on the fact that I really don't think people would indiscriminately dismiss the label if they listened to at least some of MY tracks (of course, that's coming from me, the artist so take it for what it's worth). If someone dislikes my music after listening to it I am all for hearing their feedback, but I don't like it when people go "blahh" before tasting the food...

WuLatino- MANGANI
04-07-2008, 07:27 PM
Guys thanks a lot for the support! Remember, this is just the first project. Of course we put a lot of effort into it, but our individual projects will be much better because we will have more time, funds, and our team is more fully established now.

There is a lot of news circulating around the web concerning Wu Tang Latino so keep your eyes and ears open!

Eddyjay
08-02-2008, 10:33 PM
Why can't you people give it your blessings instead of hating on it. Why do you hate? Because you dont understand the language
It's not about the language...I'm spanish, so I understand the language...

It's about realness...fuck raggaeton.

Eddyjay
08-02-2008, 10:48 PM
And I can't understand why Wu Latino have the "W"... because that letter represent the opposite that they represent. Go with Daddy Yankee, Don Omar, and find your own style... the "$" symbol style.

WuLatino- MANGANI
08-04-2008, 04:39 PM
It's not about the language...I'm spanish, so I understand the language...

It's about realness...fuck raggaeton.

Eddie, no seas tan huele bicho. You don't like Reggaeton- fine, but you don't know shit about the fuckin music. I swear yall muthafuckas sound like some cryin ass bitches when you diss an entire genre just because YOU don't like it. Fuck, I don't like ROCK, but I don't go around tellin niggas "Fuck Rock!" WTF? Go cry about it to someone who gives a fuck about your bleedin pussy issues...

Eddyjay
08-04-2008, 04:44 PM
Eddie, no seas tan huele bicho. You don't like Reggaeton- fine, but you don't know shit about the fuckin music. I swear yall muthafuckas sound like some cryin ass bitches when you diss an entire genre just because YOU don't like it. Fuck, I don't like ROCK, but I don't go around tellin niggas "Fuck Rock!" WTF? Go cry about it to someone who gives a fuck about your bleedin pussy issues...
Se real amigo, el reggaeton es musica de raperos fracasados. Es la busqueda del engaño, vender a nuestra cultura como si fuese una puta y de paso traicionar los valores que lo forman. El underground mantiene vivo el hip hop, el reggaeton lo pudre.

WuLatino- MANGANI
08-06-2008, 06:29 PM
Se real amigo, el reggaeton es musica de raperos fracasados. Es la busqueda del engaño, vender a nuestra cultura como si fuese una puta y de paso traicionar los valores que lo forman. El underground mantiene vivo el hip hop, el reggaeton lo pudre.

La comercialidad pudre al Hip Hop- el Reggaeton era parte del underground hasta que los Americanos lo descubrieron. Pero siendo real- e escuchado tu musica y no puedes hablar. Tu musica no sirve y como rapero eres novato. Puede ser que te criaste en un mundo de Hip Hop, pero no el mundo original de Hip Hop como nos criamos la mayoria de los raperos de Reggaeton. No es para decir que los Españoles no pueden ser buenos raperos, pero primero no somos de la misma cultura, y segundo tu no eres uno de los Españoles que son buenos raperos (algunos de los cuales si e escuchado). Tu no eres ni de America ni de Puerto Rico para tener una opinion cierta sobre el Reggaeton. Esa es nuestra cultura, y aunque solo me llevas unos añitos en edad eres un viejo en cuestion de estilos, cultura, y sabor de musica.

Tampoco me gusta el Reggaeton que se escucha en la radio, pero no puedo negar la historia del Reggaeton que comenzo en el '92. Tu no has escuchado Reggaeton por los pasados 16 años para tener una opinion basada en la realidad. Claro que todos tenemos nuestra opinion sobre musica, pero decir que el estilo destruye el genero es ignorancia. Raperos que no conocen la cultura y aun opinan- como tu- eso destruye el genero.

Eddyjay
08-06-2008, 07:37 PM
Mangani, di lo que quieras, pero conozco gente de latinoamerica que odia el reggaeton y expone el mismo punto de vista sobre la comercialidad, el hacer dinero facil a costa de vender su culo, y esos si que saben y lo han vivido mas que yo. Aceptalo, hubo muchos raperos que no consiguieron hacer dinero con el hip hop y solo con pasarse al reggaeton les vino la pasta del cielo. Quien oye mayoritariamente "mainstream hip hop" (digo la mayoria, no todo el mundo)? La gente que oye hip hop ocasionalmente, los que no entienden ni quieren entender nuestra cultura y solo quieren bailar en un club. Quien oye mayoritariamente reggaeton? Los mismos. Esta todo dicho.

Respecto a lo que comentas de mundo original de hip hop y sobre que si mi musica no sirve, solo puedo reirme. No te gusta mi estilo? Bien, pero si esos comentarios vienen de ti no me preocupan en absoluto. Desde luego con el reggaeton no te complicas mucho la vida en cuanto a musica, y en cuanto a rimas, lo siento, pero las tuyas dejan mucho que desear. Wack.

Como empresario lo mismo tienes futuro, pero como B-Boy...mmmm...mejor replanteate lo que haces.

Nada mas. Saludos.

THE W
08-07-2008, 02:40 PM
i think a lot of people just dont care for reggaeton so they arent interested in this. even without listening to a track they understand that wu-latino is focused on a genre of music they arent into.

i cant stand country music and if Rza decided to invest in a label to form "wu-country" im not gonna give it the time of day cuz i think country music sucks.

good luck with it anyway....

WuLatino- MANGANI
08-08-2008, 09:37 AM
The point I'm making has nothing to do with Wu Tang Latino. WuLatino is not a "reggaeton" label, they are an Urban Music label. I do Reggaeton.

Eddyjay is criticizing Reggaeton based on what he has heard "other" people say (conozco gente de latinoamerica que odia el reggaeton y expone el mismo punto de vista sobre la comercialidad), but I have made the same point about commercial music without dissing Reggaeton. A genre is not commercial- the commercial artists and radio stations are commercial. Eddyjay and none of the other Reggaeton detractors can name any "underground" Reggaeton artists, yet I can name more underground Reggaeton artists than I can name commercial Reggaeton artists because I don't listen to the radio. If you don't listen to the radio then you have nothing to complain about, but the fact that that's all you've heard is a testament to your own commercialism.

As far as being a B-Boy, Eddyjay, I have no aspirations to be one. You show your own ignorance to the overall culture of Hip Hop by even making such a statement. You blast people who want to dance at the clubs, yet B-Boys are dancers. I am not a dancer, I am a rapper. If you are a B-Boy then stick do dancing because you are a wack rapper. Yes, you called me a wack rapper and said my opinion on your music doesn't matter to you, yet I have been on 8 radio stations in Spain with regular rotation from 2006... when have you been on the radio in my home country? Not that "radio" play is an indicator of quality, but the standards are different in Spain right? Yet I have been on the radio in Spain and you haven't. Furthermore I have never heard of you until you came to criticize me... see how that works??? I can waste my time writing a diss track about someone none of my fans have ever heard of, but I can't make you famous because I will be seen as a bully once they hear your music.

As far as Latin Americans growing up in Hip Hop culture, buddy I travel to Latin America extensively. Yes they have an underground Hip Hop scene... and they are always on my nuts when they hear my music. I get requests constantly from underground artists asking me to collaborate with them, and I often do because I am humble and can appreciate the fact that in their small world I am somewhat of a celebrity (though I don't consider myself one at all). How many requests do you get from people wanting to work with you? Have you listened to your music???

I am not here to bash anyone, but aside from being an artist I am a fan of music, and when a rapper makes a comment about an entire genre they open themselves up to criticism from fans- your music is not music. It is noise with incoherent babbling. You are a wack rapper Eddyjay, face it.

Reggaeton is a sub-genre of Hip Hop that has been growing strong since 1992. You don't have to like it, but to criticize something without knowing a thing about it is ignorant. Reggaeton is a genre full of some of the best liricists, and it is also full of some of the wackest commercial fags to ever hit the radio. That is commercialism. Underground is underground, and Eddyjay, you know nothing about Cacoteo or Latin Hip Hop culture. You claim the culture but the culture doesn't claim you. I grew up in Hip Hop and you are not Hip Hop. You "mimic" Hip Hop culture, but all you are is an imposter and a perpetrator- just like the commercial Reggaeton artists you criticize.

THE W
08-08-2008, 12:32 PM
The point I'm making has nothing to do with Wu Tang Latino. WuLatino is not a "reggaeton" label, they are an Urban Music label. I do Reggaeton.

im not addressing you or chiming in on the back and forth you're having with various members of the forum. im responding to the original question of how can you support wu and not support wu-latino.

WuLatino- MANGANI
08-08-2008, 04:35 PM
im not addressing you or chiming in on the back and forth you're having with various members of the forum. im responding to the original question of how can you support wu and not support wu-latino.

Well that was an irrelevant question as it came from a non-WuLatino artist/Dj. I don't believe you should support Wu Latino just because you support Wu Tang... that's fuckin retarded. I think you should support the individual artists as they EARN your support, not "just because"...

Eddyjay
09-11-2008, 06:19 PM
As far as being a B-Boy, Eddyjay, I have no aspirations to be one
Just with this answer, I have nothing to discuss with you. Even I understand you. If you are happy with your wack make money shit, then, do it. The day you have anything more interesting that saying "Puñeta!!" maybe I'll change my opinion about you.

But, please, stop making me lessons about what is real or not, underground or not.

Peace.

zatanyakuza
09-12-2008, 04:41 PM
Just with this answer, I have nothing to discuss with you. Even I understand you. If you are happy with your wack make money shit, then, do it. The day you have anything more interesting that saying "Puñeta!!" maybe I'll change my opinion about you.

But, please, stop making me lessons about what is real or not, underground or not.

Peace.

co-sign

Blackula Spectacula
09-13-2008, 09:44 PM
I just wanna say I support los latinoesss

Chea!

Paz

-Juan Valdez's Cousin

WuLatino- MANGANI
09-15-2008, 09:05 AM

Peace.

-You have nothing to discuss with me because I don't aspire to be a B-boy? Apprently, you don't even know what that is. Tienes que ser bien idiota para pensar que un rapero tiene que ser un b-boy, pana. And as for "Puñeta", since when does making an exclamation about the genre's lack of lyricism make you about "make money shit"? Someone in Spain need some Spanish lessons??? The fact of the matter is you are not defending your wackness or saying I'm wack, you are making an elitist backpacker argument against my music. You don't defend your argument with your music because at least in that aspect you agree with me- musically and lyrically I rap circles around your nobody ass!

WuLatino- MANGANI
09-15-2008, 09:08 AM
co-sign

-And how did someone who refers to Latinos as "latins" become a spokesman for the culture? Learn the culture first before you pretend to be OF the culture.

Rame
09-15-2008, 09:18 AM
Relax.

Drunken Monk
06-03-2009, 03:48 AM
mangani, di lo que quieras, pero conozco gente de latinoamerica que odia el reggaeton y expone el mismo punto de vista sobre la comercialidad, el hacer dinero facil a costa de vender su culo, y esos si que saben y lo han vivido mas que yo. Aceptalo, hubo muchos raperos que no consiguieron hacer dinero con el hip hop y solo con pasarse al reggaeton les vino la pasta del cielo. Quien oye mayoritariamente "mainstream hip hop" (digo la mayoria, no todo el mundo)? La gente que oye hip hop ocasionalmente, los que no entienden ni quieren entender nuestra cultura y solo quieren bailar en un club. Quien oye mayoritariamente reggaeton? Los mismos. Esta todo dicho.

Respecto a lo que comentas de mundo original de hip hop y sobre que si mi musica no sirve, solo puedo reirme. No te gusta mi estilo? Bien, pero si esos comentarios vienen de ti no me preocupan en absoluto. Desde luego con el reggaeton no te complicas mucho la vida en cuanto a musica, y en cuanto a rimas, lo siento, pero las tuyas dejan mucho que desear. Wack.

Como empresario lo mismo tienes futuro, pero como b-boy...mmmm...mejor replanteate lo que haces.

Nada mas. Saludos.

mira tio abre la mente....
Se nota que no tiene abierta la mente solament escuxand tu musica
whackkkkkkkkkkkkk

PEACE MANGANI
SIGE TU TRABAJO
SUPPORT WU LATINO

Sativahhh
06-24-2009, 11:17 AM
todos mis respetos al reggaeton (xo del weno no el comercial de wisiin y jandel y esa peña)