PDA

View Full Version : ***-fuck Whutcha Think-***

SKAMPOE
02-20-2008, 11:35 PM
FUCK WHUT CHA MU FUCKIN FAGS THINK THESE TRACKS AND VIDEOS IZ ILL SO AGAIN FUCK WHUT CHA THINK!!!
oFICJze36Uc&feature=related
mEPew9DiqTU&feature=related
AND THIS FREE STYLE IZ CRAZYVVVVVV
Y8KTe-ArtgQ&feature=related
IONNO DA FUCK WRONG WIT YA FAKE ASS HIP HOP HEADZ
DAT SHITS NASTY!
:nonono:

SKAMPOE
02-20-2008, 11:37 PM
Ya More Than Welcome To Discuss The Lirical Prowness And All Dat Good Shit

STYLE
02-20-2008, 11:39 PM
i wanna collab on the real no jokes. Famicom hit me off with a dope ass beat. wuzgood?

SKAMPOE
02-20-2008, 11:45 PM
I'll Let Chu Know Blak!

Love Da Sig

SKAMPOE
02-20-2008, 11:51 PM
YO WORD UP! IS LIKE IN THE BIBLE YA NIGGAZ BARE WITNESS TO DA GOD AND CHOOSE NOT TO ACKNOWLEDGE
http://www.copts.com/english1/wp-content/jesus111007_468x591.jpg

BUT IS OK, AS LONG AS I KNOW IM GOD CIPHER CIPHER DIVINE IN MY TRUTH N SQUARE IS AS SIMPLE AS 123 ABC

STYLE
02-20-2008, 11:58 PM
nigga u rookie of the year. what u expect?

SKAMPOE
02-21-2008, 12:12 AM
Word? Shit Sum One Should Of Emailed Me Or Sum Thin

EAGLE EYE
02-21-2008, 12:23 AM
im gonna ghost right the robbydiss

SKAMPOE
02-21-2008, 12:26 AM
U Will Be Un Mentioned In My Lp Faggydigital

EAGLE EYE
02-21-2008, 12:28 AM
HAHA

can i do the cover art? I have some ideas in mind.

SKAMPOE
02-21-2008, 12:36 AM
NO! u can be our token wigger
http://www.afunnystuff.com/uploads/1166573754.jpg

EAGLE EYE
02-21-2008, 12:52 AM
im doing the cover art

SKAMPOE
02-21-2008, 01:05 AM
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g133/Optimis_Prime2/Wiggers-1.gif

album cover^^^^

EAGLE EYE
02-21-2008, 01:10 AM
haha u have probably the biggest wigger pic archive of anyone here. whats with the obsession? did get a bukkake fest from a bunch of them on da burban block

SKAMPOE
02-21-2008, 01:13 AM
google cock prawler google

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-21-2008, 01:35 AM
thats fire

TSA
02-21-2008, 01:50 AM
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff29/Pimplegionrecords/Skampoe4.jpg
(Above: Local Conneticut rapper Thursten "Skampoe" DeLeon take a break from writting scrolls in the dungeoun and rewinding with his eyes closed to promote the march Puerto Rican's Against Hunger Picnic. Though hungry, and well known for his ability to eat, he gave an inspirational sermon concerning disreckting the fam, and was also able to have a suprise appearance from local rapper Jigsaw, how suprised to crowd of hundreds by leaping from an automobile and coming through with the heat.). Though many in the crowd dissed this song, the duo was able to leave the picnic assured that deep in their hearts they knew that shit was the bomb.)

SKAMPOE
02-21-2008, 01:53 AM
bwahahahahahhahau god damn raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nigguh

SKAMPOE
02-21-2008, 01:59 AM
look at me!
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff29/Pimplegionrecords/Skampoe4.jpg

happy, sorrounded by my fam on a beautiful summer day picnikin n shit while your stuck behind ur pc living an ''e'' life on a forum thats 95% dudes

11th Chamber
02-21-2008, 02:07 AM
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/skampo.gif

Skamp is the realest out there. Niggas need to realize...

SKAMPOE
02-21-2008, 02:09 AM
im tryna tellem but they dont listen b!

EAGLE EYE
02-21-2008, 02:15 AM
i wanna get u on a skateboard skamp... just think of all the ground you could cover and the rails to conquer all in one day

TSA
02-21-2008, 02:33 AM
(i repeat)happy, sorrounded by my fam on a beautiful summer day picnikin n shit while your stuck behind ur pc living an ''e'' life(of luxury) on a forum thats 95% dudes

can we get a Gif. of Jigsaw coming through with the heat around here or what, we're lookin at you....stylemaster

NIGHT MAYOR
02-21-2008, 02:53 AM
you gotta focus on the possatives skamp, fuck these haters, im your australasian conec. you need me to pimp ya LP send em my way, ill be up on the block pasting those flyers on power poles, even if they wrap right round those mofuckers, police be heating me i'll throw em a copy to pump in the patrol car, shitz gunna change round here homie, p.E.a.c.e

STYLE
02-21-2008, 03:27 AM
skamp you ever seen this mag?
i'm a CT celeb babay!

http://smgclothing.com/SMGSummer/web-content/images/mag_bloc_05.jpg
Street Connfinement Magazine
May/June Issue 2006
Cover Story
Written by:
"Peoples"-Editor

---This interview was a blessing in disguise because just when we thought we didn't have a cover interview we got a call from Gavin, who is one fourth of the Style Master Generals who just happened to be in the state when we needed them the most. Recently turned down but an artist we were banking on for the cover and down on our luck we met up with the four and suddenly everything came together.. After seeing the struggles the group went through , the way things were headed for them , and the composure of the group after all their success, and the fact three of them were from Connecticut there was no doubt in any of our minds that they deserved to be on the cover of our magazine. We met up with them at a restaurant and we just started building with them for a good hour exchanging stories of our past struggles, recently successes, and our goals for the future. At the end of our discussion we came up with a time and date for the interview and went on our daily activities. After our brief introduction I left with a lot of respect for the group regardless of the progress theyíve made in the time theyíve started they still remain level headed and down to earth carrying on conversations with people who approach them with questions and inquiries regarding their shirts.

Street Confinement:Why donít you start off by introducing yourself and telling us where you grew up.

Gavin:I grew up in Chicago but Iíve been living down south since ď92Ē and Iím currently living in Atlanta after moving from Maryland where I was doing graphic designs for Lucent Technologies .For the past six years Iíve run my own web design and graphics company in Atlanta. I hooked up with my cousins in 2002. Since we hooked up weíve been going hard at whatever we do whether its music or these T shirts. I moved around a lot growing up so I gained different perspective on society than my cousins. I lived in Beijing, China for a couple of years. I can speak read and write Mandarin Chinese.

Nadir:I grew up in New Haven ,Ct. I grew up in the Ville till I was eighteen and then I moved to Atlanta, Ga for school in 2000. Iíve been in and out of school since 2001 but I stayed on my grind doing a little bit of everything including hustling. It all worked out for the best when I hooked up with my cousin Gavin, because it started with music , but sh!t didnít jump off till we started doing the T-shirts. Growing up in the Vill was ill I seen alot and been through a lot. I played sports which kept me out of a lot of BS. Most of the people I hung with we played some sport together whether it be baseball, basketball, or football. My brother put it down out here on streets so I was good.

Ak:Born and raised in New Haven, Ct. in Newhallville ď2-4Ē. I went to Atlanta for school in ď95Ē. I ended up staying there for the past eleven years. I met a lot of different people from all different places. I have seen hustles on all scales. For the past few years Iíve been getting into all types of hustles from real estate, music, and now fashion. Me and my brother Nadir connected with my cousin Gavin in 2002.We been close ever since.

J Meth:I was raised in the Ville, but Iím known and recognize throughout New Haven and New York. I was hustling in the streets at a very young age. My father used to put me on to a lot of legal hustles and my brother Leroy Scott put it down in the streets. When Ak came home he put me on to this new hustle.

Street Connfinement: How did you meet each other?

Ak: Nadir is my younger brother. I met Meth in middle school. When he moved out here from Quinnipiac we started chilling together. We went to Betsy Ross, which was an art school instead of Jackie Robinson, so now we are just utilizing creativity what has been instilled in us at a young age. My brother and I linked with my cousin Gavin in 2002 when he moved out to Decatur. We clicked like he was a long lost brother.
Street Connfinement: You said you used to make music before. Tell us about that.

Collectively Speaking: We were called the Urban Alkhemists The name means we in the hood turning lead into gold or making something out of nothing. Our sound was like Mobb Deep, Wu-Tang, Dead Prez, and OutKast.

Nadir: We used to be on the Open Mic circuit in Atlanta pretty heavy. We were coming out at the same time Dem Franchise Boyz, Crime Mobb, Trap Squad and D4l were out there on their grind.

Gavin:The music was creative, different and entertaining just like our shirts, but the public was not ready for what we had to say because we were recording a lot of politically charged records. Right now we are working on a new album. This one is going to be more ďworldlyĒ but all the way live ! We are working with various producers from each city we traveled to so the sound is gonna be sick!

Street Connfinement: How did you make the shift from music to the fashion industry?

Nadir:We have been trying to make a T shirt for the past few years. We had the idea for the Grand Theft Auto Tee. After Gavin sat back and designed it everything took off from there. We started off with 2 dozen shirts. We got them into the hottest store in Atlanta, USA Boutique. It was so hot he wanted more so thatís when we started cranking hits like the Dopeboy, Trix ,Street Life ,and Money Stacks.

Street Connfinement: What does SMG mean to you?

Gavin: The meaning behind Style Master Generals comes from New York City graffiti culture. It means to be the best at your craft. We make it a point that you will not find another design like ours because we put a lot of time and effort into it. Most people are lazy with their designs making something real simple with no creativity.

Street Connfinement: Tell us the motive behind starting the T-shirts.

Nadir:We are the first Cable television generation. The first generation to spend over 40 hours a week in front of the TV. Corporations constantly send their slogans and icons to us. All of our shirts are based on products and slogans that have been burned into your memory. We also see how corporate America is raping the hood. Look at Hip Hop, which was created by young inner city black and latino males, society looks down on us but at the same time we generating 500 billion dollars for these companyís.

Gavin: We knew nothing about the fashion industry or retail. We just knew that the shirts out there were unimaginative and unappealing. So we set out to make the most creative, colorful and entertaining images, period.

Ak:We understood itís a grind but not having anyone to show us or work under made it hard because it blew up so fast. One week we was just chillin,, then the next week we on the streets early with a duffle bag full of shirts hustling in the grimiest spots in Atlanta. We was in all the hood spots, strip clubs, concerts, and the traps all that. We almost got arrested a dozen of times while we was grinding. It was funny because I remember going to Wal-Mart and loading up a shopping cart and posting up in front. We made 200 dollars in one hour out there.

Nadir: The best thing was when people would see the shirts in the store then see us in the streets doing our thing and acknowledge us. This is how we got connected with a lot of Atlanta celebrities like Ludacris, Youngbloodz, T.I., D4L, Field Mob, Crime Mobb, and Trap Squad. Our shirts were the most expensive in the market going for 35 dollars. They were set up right in front of the Evisu display so if you gonna cop a pair 0f 200 dollars Evisu jeans you might as well cop a fresh Style Master. Stylists will go buy our shirts out of the store and the next thing we see someone wearing it in a video, on Rap City or in a magazine.

Gavin:Everybody was selling tees for $15 with Pac or B.I.G on them. We came in and changed the whole game. Other Catsí whole catalogs became worthless.

Nadir: The biggest thing right now is the Dopeboy. Everybody needs the Dopeboy. People stopped buying the Snowman and the Stop Snitchin tees and the demand grew for the Dopeboy. Thats our most Bootlegged shirt. Its in the Fashion district in New York City on Broadway but we are the official trendsetters with those official Tees.

Collectively Speaking: This is what sells now. We have seen stores filled with these shirts. Some are bootlegged designs. Thatís why we stepping up and taking the credit we deserve for setting this fashion trend.

J Meth: If something is hot then the bootleggers are gonna bootleg. But if you want that official look for that Style Master Generals logo.

Street Connfinement: As for me I can buy the shirts, I can wear the shirts and appreciate the fact they go down with my outfit or even look good on me, but tell us about the amount of work and detail that goes into designing and printing the tees.

Gavin: First comes the concept, it may come from something funny one of us said, a line from a song, a commercial or we may conjure up a concept out of some Haze smoke. Next I go into the lab and get busy. I use Photoshop, Illustrator, and Cinema 4D. Sometimes I can crank out 4 to 5 designs in a day sometimes it may take days to complete a design. Finally we all critique and comment on the design and make suggestions to finish it out.

Ak: We take our time with our shirts so that they are unique, we can even customize a shirt to your standards. We have shirts for everybody whether its your favorite food, cereal, team, or even your theme. There is something that represents everyone.

J Meth: Its so crazy that my Grandfather wants one and heís 60. Even the Yale kids are looking out for them. I got this one kid at Yale, Kevin Middleton ( I got you ) he brought some shirts and now his boys are asking about them.

Street Connfinement: Overall how was 2005 for you?

Nadir: 2005 was good because it gave me a positive perspective on the future.

Ak: It was like a story because I traveled to many different places, met a lot of people , been to the hottest clubs with VIP status and so much more.

Gavin: The most amazing thing was how big the Dopeboy has gotten along with other designs. We have influenced a movement that set a trend that has spread across the country. We have seen the Dopeboy in every state and the fact we invented him is mind-blowing. So now I know that what we do next is really going take-off.

Street Connfinement: What can we expect from you in 2006?

J Meth: Our plans are like numbers, they are infinite.

Collectively Speaking: We are using these shirts as a catapult to set up with future projects dealing with commercial art. Doing work with sororities, fraternities, custom logos, custom clothes, a female line, childrenís line. Plus we are developing some truly innovative mobile phone software coming in 2007.

Street Connfinement: What do you want people to know about you after the interview?

J Meth: we are just some real brothers trying to bring a new element to having fun and being serious when the time calls for it.I also want the kids to know how real it is out here and that anything can be accomplished.

Nadir:I want everyone to know that you can do whatever it is you put your mind too. Theres only one nigga from my high school crew thatís still around my dog Freaky Ty. My boy Egg locked up upstate and my boy Fred was killed by police back in 2000. I go hard because I gotta represent for them and my family. The clothing line is only a mirror of our creative genius. Iím back in CT because it is time for CT to blow and I want to be apart of that movement.

Ak:I want everyone to know that we created this trend and its is about to get bigger this season. Make sure you check us out whether its in the streets, on the internet or in the stores. WE are up in EbLens and Sammyís Fashion in the Bronx. The official Style Masters come in the plastic bags so go out and cop one today.

Gavin:Look for the Urban Alkhemists Album coming late 2006. If you think these shirts are hot, you ainít seen nothing yet. All you cats who think you got some Photoshop skills come see me, Style Master G. Iíll show you whatís really good.

SickSide
02-21-2008, 12:15 PM
dope Skampoe

SKAMPOE
02-21-2008, 10:32 PM
i wanna get u on a skateboard skamp... just think of all the ground you could cover and the rails to conquer all in one day
HELLS YESS! I DID IT ONCE WHERE I LAID FLAT ON ONE ON MY BELLY AND WENT DOWN HILL BUT IT WAS CHILLY DAT DAY SO I HAD A FLIGHT JACKET ON N IT WAS UNZIPPED LOL SO I STARTED GOIN DOWN HILL N GOT ABOUT LIKE 3 FEET IN WHEN THE FUCKIN LEFT SIDE OF THE JACKET WENT UNDER THE WHEELS AND ACTED LIKE AN INSTANT E BRAKE ON DA SHIT N WHEN IT PULLED DA COAT DA ZIPPER SCRAPPED MY FUCKIN NECK SO DEEP IT ALMOST CUN A MAIN ARTERY LOL I WOULD POST THE FOOTAGE BUT IT WAS A LONG TIME AGO N ITS ON VHS!
(i repeat), sorrounded by my fam on a beautiful summer day picnikin n shit while your stuck behind ur pc living an ''e'' life(of luxury) on a forum thats 95% dudes

can we get a Gif. of Jigsaw coming through with the heat around here or what, we're lookin at you....stylemaster
LMAO @ U REALLY BELEVING UR SO CALLED ''E LIFE OF LUXURY IS >>>>THAN MY REAL LIFE SORROUNDED BY FAMILY THAT LOVE A NUKKA N WANT NUFFIN BUT THE BEST 4 DA GOD!
IN THE ALMIGHTY WORD OF DA REBEL INS
"DONT GIVE A FUCK BOUT MUCH
BUT MY BELOVED N SUCH".
PUT THAT IN YA NOSTRIL N SMOKE IT YA FUCKIN MONGROL!!

you gotta focus on the possatives skamp, fuck these haters, im your australasian conec. you need me to pimp ya LP send em my way, ill be up on the block pasting those flyers on power poles, even if they wrap right round those mofuckers, police be heating me i'll throw em a copy to pump in the patrol car, shitz gunna change round here homie, p.E.a.c.e
YEAH WHUT EVER! I DONT FUCK WITH OUT OF TOWNERS LET ALONE A NIGGA DOWN UNDER!

skamp you ever seen this mag?
i'm a CT celeb babay!

http://smgclothing.com/SMGSummer/web-content/images/mag_bloc_05.jpg
Street Connfinement Magazine
May/June Issue 2006
Cover Story
Written by:
"Peoples"-Editor

---This interview was a blessing in disguise because just when we thought we didn't have a cover interview we got a call from Gavin, who is one fourth of the Style Master Generals who just happened to be in the state when we needed them the most. Recently turned down but an artist we were banking on for the cover and down on our luck we met up with the four and suddenly everything came together.. After seeing the struggles the group went through , the way things were headed for them , and the composure of the group after all their success, and the fact three of them were from Connecticut there was no doubt in any of our minds that they deserved to be on the cover of our magazine. We met up with them at a restaurant and we just started building with them for a good hour exchanging stories of our past struggles, recently successes, and our goals for the future. At the end of our discussion we came up with a time and date for the interview and went on our daily activities. After our brief introduction I left with a lot of respect for the group regardless of the progress theyíve made in the time theyíve started they still remain level headed and down to earth carrying on conversations with people who approach them with questions and inquiries regarding their shirts.

Street Confinement:Why donít you start off by introducing yourself and telling us where you grew up.

Gavin:I grew up in Chicago but Iíve been living down south since ď92Ē and Iím currently living in Atlanta after moving from Maryland where I was doing graphic designs for Lucent Technologies .For the past six years Iíve run my own web design and graphics company in Atlanta. I hooked up with my cousins in 2002. Since we hooked up weíve been going hard at whatever we do whether its music or these T shirts. I moved around a lot growing up so I gained different perspective on society than my cousins. I lived in Beijing, China for a couple of years. I can speak read and write Mandarin Chinese.

Nadir:I grew up in New Haven ,Ct. I grew up in the Ville till I was eighteen and then I moved to Atlanta, Ga for school in 2000. Iíve been in and out of school since 2001 but I stayed on my grind doing a little bit of everything including hustling. It all worked out for the best when I hooked up with my cousin Gavin, because it started with music , but sh!t didnít jump off till we started doing the T-shirts. Growing up in the Vill was ill I seen alot and been through a lot. I played sports which kept me out of a lot of BS. Most of the people I hung with we played some sport together whether it be baseball, basketball, or football. My brother put it down out here on streets so I was good.

Ak:Born and raised in New Haven, Ct. in Newhallville ď2-4Ē. I went to Atlanta for school in ď95Ē. I ended up staying there for the past eleven years. I met a lot of different people from all different places. I have seen hustles on all scales. For the past few years Iíve been getting into all types of hustles from real estate, music, and now fashion. Me and my brother Nadir connected with my cousin Gavin in 2002.We been close ever since.

J Meth:I was raised in the Ville, but Iím known and recognize throughout New Haven and New York. I was hustling in the streets at a very young age. My father used to put me on to a lot of legal hustles and my brother Leroy Scott put it down in the streets. When Ak came home he put me on to this new hustle.

Street Connfinement: How did you meet each other?

Ak: Nadir is my younger brother. I met Meth in middle school. When he moved out here from Quinnipiac we started chilling together. We went to Betsy Ross, which was an art school instead of Jackie Robinson, so now we are just utilizing creativity what has been instilled in us at a young age. My brother and I linked with my cousin Gavin in 2002 when he moved out to Decatur. We clicked like he was a long lost brother.
Street Connfinement: You said you used to make music before. Tell us about that.

Collectively Speaking: We were called the Urban Alkhemists The name means we in the hood turning lead into gold or making something out of nothing. Our sound was like Mobb Deep, Wu-Tang, Dead Prez, and OutKast.

Nadir: We used to be on the Open Mic circuit in Atlanta pretty heavy. We were coming out at the same time Dem Franchise Boyz, Crime Mobb, Trap Squad and D4l were out there on their grind.

Gavin:The music was creative, different and entertaining just like our shirts, but the public was not ready for what we had to say because we were recording a lot of politically charged records. Right now we are working on a new album. This one is going to be more ďworldlyĒ but all the way live ! We are working with various producers from each city we traveled to so the sound is gonna be sick!

Street Connfinement: How did you make the shift from music to the fashion industry?

Nadir:We have been trying to make a T shirt for the past few years. We had the idea for the Grand Theft Auto Tee. After Gavin sat back and designed it everything took off from there. We started off with 2 dozen shirts. We got them into the hottest store in Atlanta, USA Boutique. It was so hot he wanted more so thatís when we started cranking hits like the Dopeboy, Trix ,Street Life ,and Money Stacks.

Street Connfinement: What does SMG mean to you?

Gavin: The meaning behind Style Master Generals comes from New York City graffiti culture. It means to be the best at your craft. We make it a point that you will not find another design like ours because we put a lot of time and effort into it. Most people are lazy with their designs making something real simple with no creativity.

Street Connfinement: Tell us the motive behind starting the T-shirts.

Nadir:We are the first Cable television generation. The first generation to spend over 40 hours a week in front of the TV. Corporations constantly send their slogans and icons to us. All of our shirts are based on products and slogans that have been burned into your memory. We also see how corporate America is raping the hood. Look at Hip Hop, which was created by young inner city black and latino males, society looks down on us but at the same time we generating 500 billion dollars for these companyís.

Gavin: We knew nothing about the fashion industry or retail. We just knew that the shirts out there were unimaginative and unappealing. So we set out to make the most creative, colorful and entertaining images, period.

Ak:We understood itís a grind but not having anyone to show us or work under made it hard because it blew up so fast. One week we was just chillin,, then the next week we on the streets early with a duffle bag full of shirts hustling in the grimiest spots in Atlanta. We was in all the hood spots, strip clubs, concerts, and the traps all that. We almost got arrested a dozen of times while we was grinding. It was funny because I remember going to Wal-Mart and loading up a shopping cart and posting up in front. We made 200 dollars in one hour out there.

Nadir: The best thing was when people would see the shirts in the store then see us in the streets doing our thing and acknowledge us. This is how we got connected with a lot of Atlanta celebrities like Ludacris, Youngbloodz, T.I., D4L, Field Mob, Crime Mobb, and Trap Squad. Our shirts were the most expensive in the market going for 35 dollars. They were set up right in front of the Evisu display so if you gonna cop a pair 0f 200 dollars Evisu jeans you might as well cop a fresh Style Master. Stylists will go buy our shirts out of the store and the next thing we see someone wearing it in a video, on Rap City or in a magazine.

Gavin:Everybody was selling tees for $15 with Pac or B.I.G on them. We came in and changed the whole game. Other Catsí whole catalogs became worthless.

Nadir: The biggest thing right now is the Dopeboy. Everybody needs the Dopeboy. People stopped buying the Snowman and the Stop Snitchin tees and the demand grew for the Dopeboy. Thats our most Bootlegged shirt. Its in the Fashion district in New York City on Broadway but we are the official trendsetters with those official Tees.

Collectively Speaking: This is what sells now. We have seen stores filled with these shirts. Some are bootlegged designs. Thatís why we stepping up and taking the credit we deserve for setting this fashion trend.

J Meth: If something is hot then the bootleggers are gonna bootleg. But if you want that official look for that Style Master Generals logo.

Street Connfinement: As for me I can buy the shirts, I can wear the shirts and appreciate the fact they go down with my outfit or even look good on me, but tell us about the amount of work and detail that goes into designing and printing the tees.

Gavin: First comes the concept, it may come from something funny one of us said, a line from a song, a commercial or we may conjure up a concept out of some Haze smoke. Next I go into the lab and get busy. I use Photoshop, Illustrator, and Cinema 4D. Sometimes I can crank out 4 to 5 designs in a day sometimes it may take days to complete a design. Finally we all critique and comment on the design and make suggestions to finish it out.

Ak: We take our time with our shirts so that they are unique, we can even customize a shirt to your standards. We have shirts for everybody whether its your favorite food, cereal, team, or even your theme. There is something that represents everyone.

J Meth: Its so crazy that my Grandfather wants one and heís 60. Even the Yale kids are looking out for them. I got this one kid at Yale, Kevin Middleton ( I got you ) he brought some shirts and now his boys are asking about them.

Street Connfinement: Overall how was 2005 for you?

Nadir: 2005 was good because it gave me a positive perspective on the future.

Ak: It was like a story because I traveled to many different places, met a lot of people , been to the hottest clubs with VIP status and so much more.

Gavin: The most amazing thing was how big the Dopeboy has gotten along with other designs. We have influenced a movement that set a trend that has spread across the country. We have seen the Dopeboy in every state and the fact we invented him is mind-blowing. So now I know that what we do next is really going take-off.

Street Connfinement: What can we expect from you in 2006?

J Meth: Our plans are like numbers, they are infinite.

Collectively Speaking: We are using these shirts as a catapult to set up with future projects dealing with commercial art. Doing work with sororities, fraternities, custom logos, custom clothes, a female line, childrenís line. Plus we are developing some truly innovative mobile phone software coming in 2007.

Street Connfinement: What do you want people to know about you after the interview?

J Meth: we are just some real brothers trying to bring a new element to having fun and being serious when the time calls for it.I also want the kids to know how real it is out here and that anything can be accomplished.

Nadir:I want everyone to know that you can do whatever it is you put your mind too. Theres only one nigga from my high school crew thatís still around my dog Freaky Ty. My boy Egg locked up upstate and my boy Fred was killed by police back in 2000. I go hard because I gotta represent for them and my family. The clothing line is only a mirror of our creative genius. Iím back in CT because it is time for CT to blow and I want to be apart of that movement.

Ak:I want everyone to know that we created this trend and its is about to get bigger this season. Make sure you check us out whether its in the streets, on the internet or in the stores. WE are up in EbLens and Sammyís Fashion in the Bronx. The official Style Masters come in the plastic bags so go out and cop one today.

Gavin:Look for the Urban Alkhemists Album coming late 2006. If you think these shirts are hot, you ainít seen nothing yet. All you cats who think you got some Photoshop skills come see me, Style Master G. Iíll show you whatís really good.
DAMN DATS TOO MUCH 2 READ BLAK! ALL I READ WAS SUM THING BOUT NEW HEAVEN!

YO FROM NEW HEAVEN TO BRIDGEPORT FROM DA PORT TO STAMFORD WE BRING IT TO ANY BODY WHO WUNNIT N WE WONT BACK DOWN TILL DA CLIPS IS DONE OR THE PHISICAL LIFE SO FROM DA LOOKS OF UR SIG FUCK YO POINT NIGGA!!

:(W/(/(:fucku:

dope Skampoe
PEACE PEACE

SKAMPOE
02-22-2008, 11:36 AM
HELLS YESS! I DID IT ONCE WHERE I LAID FLAT ON ONE ON MY BELLY AND WENT DOWN HILL BUT IT WAS CHILLY DAT DAY SO I HAD A FLIGHT JACKET ON N IT WAS UNZIPPED LOL SO I STARTED GOIN DOWN HILL N GOT ABOUT LIKE 3 FEET IN WHEN THE FUCKIN LEFT SIDE OF THE JACKET WENT UNDER THE WHEELS AND ACTED LIKE AN INSTANT E BRAKE ON DA SHIT N WHEN IT PULLED DA COAT DA ZIPPER SCRAPPED MY FUCKIN NECK SO DEEP IT ALMOST CUN A MAIN ARTERY LOL I WOULD POST THE FOOTAGE BUT IT WAS A LONG TIME AGO N ITS ON VHS!

LMAO @ U REALLY BELEVING UR SO CALLED ''E LIFE OF LUXURY IS >>>>THAN MY REAL LIFE SORROUNDED BY FAMILY THAT LOVE A NUKKA N WANT NUFFIN BUT THE BEST 4 DA GOD!
IN THE ALMIGHTY WORD OF DA REBEL INS
"DONT GIVE A FUCK BOUT MUCH
BUT MY BELOVED N SUCH".
PUT THAT IN YA NOSTRIL N SMOKE IT YA FUCKIN MONGROL!!

YEAH WHUT EVER! I DONT FUCK WITH OUT OF TOWNERS LET ALONE A NIGGA DOWN UNDER!

DAMN DATS TOO MUCH 2 READ BLAK! ALL I READ WAS SUM THING BOUT NEW HEAVEN!

YO FROM NEW HEAVEN TO BRIDGEPORT FROM DA PORT TO STAMFORD WE BRING IT TO ANY BODY WHO WUNNIT N WE WONT BACK DOWN TILL DA CLIPS IS DONE OR THE PHISICAL LIFE SO FROM DA LOOKS OF UR SIG FUCK YO POINT NIGGA!!

:(W/(/(:fucku:

PEACE PEACE
fuck yeah

Sicka than aidZ
02-22-2008, 11:42 AM
awww shit thought u left man. tell your moms she can close her legs now the wars over

SKAMPOE
02-22-2008, 11:46 AM
hey suckacocks go suck a cock