PDA

View Full Version : CHECK OUT THE NEW Popa wu Visions of the Tenth Chamber part II

Pages : [1] 2

bearjames
02-21-2008, 12:48 AM
take a look at POPA WU BIO and hear and see promos for the album "Visions Of the tenth Chamber part II". That snipet sounds good. Does anyone have any songs from that coming yet?

dj chris
02-21-2008, 05:16 PM
WHAT UP BEARJAMES. I checked that out and its going to be hot. Do you got any promos?

bearjames
02-21-2008, 05:23 PM
nah I don't have any promos. do you? is that the only snippet going around? Theres alot of people on that joint I surpose. I hope that joint comes out soon.

dj chris
02-21-2008, 05:34 PM
I don't have any joints yet but I will get to you when I do. Make sure you people in the forum go to Popa wu Bio and go down and see it. The most affiliated member we talked about in the forums last year is on it " RAADDRR VAN" and it says TIMBO KING also with alot others. The cover is nice

racist randy
03-16-2008, 05:09 PM
Stop fucking up this section. thread moved.....

bearjames
03-19-2008, 07:06 AM
why are you hatten playa? when you turn 18 I'll show you how to be a man not a biach from philly. Go to this : http://youtube.com/watch?v=nxkBIt3WbXk

racist randy
03-19-2008, 08:34 AM
LOL I'm not hattin' on u, u just posted in the wrong section so i moved ur thread....Just don't post in the wrong section again. thnx!

Jammin
03-19-2008, 08:44 AM
i wont buy it, and i wont download it

jsofunky
03-19-2008, 08:59 AM
mention of raddra van dude ruined all the excitment

TRONIX
03-19-2008, 09:51 AM
I wont be checking this shitty project.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-19-2008, 09:52 AM
\lmfao@ this

ill be laughing at the end:fucku:

dj chris
03-27-2008, 07:33 PM
For the past couple of years Popa Wu has been working with Dlah and Dj Nino Carta to present the next chapter in the 10th Chamber second installation which was planned to drop in 2008 as a new look to Popa wu Recordz/Future Chamber. It’s here finally. Recently Future Chamber signed a deal with Amalgam Entertainment and will release the album worldwide on May 27, 2008. This album has the sounds what people have been really looking for. This album has The Future Chamber which consists of a number of fresh new artist relative to this album like D.L.A.H., Consciouz Fear, Lord Subliminal, Lu-Struggz, Deadly Strangah, Killah Bam, Raaddrr Van, Dungeon Masta, DJ Nino Carta, Timbo King with others and Special Guests ..... produced and arranged by Dlah. As from the sounds of the HELLKEYDOE / BLOODY BIRDS AND BIPOLAR MIXTAPE, DLAH is said to be the one to bring back the sounds like Rza. There’s a snippet of the album on wutangcorp.com under the Popa Wu bio. The first Visions of the Tenth chamber was released in 2000 which was complied of Wu-Tang artists and Wu-affiliates. This album Visions of the Tenth chamber part II / future Chamber has a special sound that brings what’s been missing for a while. Popa Wu's 5% story on DVD and book are also to be released this year. The Future Chamber are going on tour this spring and summer so be on the look out for more information as the time comes close to a location near you. STAY TUNED AS THE SAGA CONTINUES…

jsofunky
03-28-2008, 08:07 AM
could dj chris be dj nino carta? man since when did timbo king become a member of this parasites? all the list sounds ok but stop lying by adding timbo king on the list

Jammin
03-28-2008, 08:29 AM
For the past couple of years Popa Wu has been working with Dlah and Dj Nino Carta to present the next chapter in the 10th Chamber second installation which was planned to drop in 2008 as a new look to Popa wu Recordz/Future Chamber. It’s here finally. Recently Future Chamber signed a deal with Amalgam Entertainment and will release the album worldwide on May 27, 2008. This album has the sounds what people have been really looking for. This album has The Future Chamber which consists of a number of fresh new artist relative to this album like D.L.A.H., Consciouz Fear, Lord Subliminal, Lu-Struggz, Deadly Strangah, Killah Bam, Raaddrr Van, Dungeon Masta, DJ Nino Carta, Timbo King with others and Special Guests ..... produced and arranged by Dlah. As from the sounds of the HELLKEYDOE / BLOODY BIRDS AND BIPOLAR MIXTAPE, DLAH is said to be the one to bring back the sounds like Rza. There’s a snippet of the album on wutangcorp.com under the Popa Wu bio. The first Visions of the Tenth chamber was released in 2000 which was complied of Wu-Tang artists and Wu-affiliates. This album Visions of the Tenth chamber part II / future Chamber has a special sound that brings what’s been missing for a while. Popa Wu's 5% story on DVD and book are also to be released this year. The Future Chamber are going on tour this spring and summer so be on the look out for more information as the time comes close to a location near you. STAY TUNED AS THE SAGA CONTINUES…
oh fuck off

Jammin
03-28-2008, 08:31 AM
could dj chris be dj nino carta? man since when did timbo king become a member of this parasites? all the list sounds ok but stop lying by adding timbo king on the list

dj chris is the one sucking raaddarr van's dick in every future chamber posts ..

Ya_Bane
03-28-2008, 08:37 AM
And the hating continues...

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-28-2008, 08:39 AM
dj chris,why dont you be honest with these people and tell them that poppa wu dropped these nigagz long ago??and dare not deny it cause ill have the niggaz involved come here and confirm that shit,why dont you guys do yourselves a favour and do your own thing,wutang just wont accept you,get real!!or do u want me to put out the whole scoop here??

yo..stop fronting!!

dj chris
03-28-2008, 09:47 AM
No I am not dj ninocarta but I know Ninocarta. We had raaddrr and Dj Nino Carta come out here in Boston and do a couple of shows bitch ass Jammin. If you listen to the snippet on Popa Wu bio you will hear Timbo King. I also took that writing from wuforever.com. If I was lying why do they have that up? Also check out the interviews. All you bitch ass who hatten know you will be the first one to buy it. Graveyard_shifter get who ever you talking about
to back your word and blow up the spot. Do it I dare you. You only bitch ass #2 and jammin #1.

Jammin
03-28-2008, 11:33 AM
please click on this link : http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/search.php?searchid=698552

99.99% of his posts are future chamber/raaddarr van related .. what you trying to prove? that they're good guys? and i really really really hope that they got dropped by POPPA WU

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-28-2008, 11:37 AM
No I am not dj ninocarta but I know Ninocarta. We had raaddrr and Dj Nino Carta come out here in Boston and do a couple of shows bitch ass Jammin. If you listen to the snippet on Popa Wu bio you will hear Timbo King. I also took that writing from wuforever.com. If I was lying why do they have that up? Also check out the interviews. All you bitch ass who hatten know you will be the first one to buy it. Graveyard_shifter get who ever you talking about
to back your word and blow up the spot. Do it I dare you. You only bitch ass #2 and jammin #1.

hahaha,you just exposed who you really are radrr,when are you fags gonna get it man??i aint scared of you nigga,none of yall and best belive im gonna expose you faggots,i got the real wutang niggaz behind me on this one,if i were u,you would'nt come back to this thread,its not long now homie!!its not long now,im gonna blow the lid open.!!finally i told all you corny ass niggaz to come to my town and see me,you know where to find me nigga!!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-28-2008, 11:38 AM
please click on this link : http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/search.php?searchid=698552

99.99% of his posts are future chamber/raaddarr van related .. what you trying to prove? that they're good guys? and i really really really hope that they got dropped by POPPA WU

they did,iron sheik pulled the power move of the century on these bums man!!

i bet now they regret all the myspace threats and disses they made at him,well if they think that was bad,wait till you see what i got install for these cats

like i said before,you motherfuckers fucked up calling my spot on some bullshit..you made an enemy for life in me nigga,imma see yall fall,ill make sure!!!

dj chris
03-28-2008, 12:39 PM
Grave yard shitter why do you have your name with a wutang logo NEXT TO IT? WHAT YOU TRYING TO GET DISCOVERED ? If I was a wutang affiliate I would spar slapping the shit out of you. I don't even know what you are talking about. You can think I am whoever you think I am but you don't know me. come to the Boston Red sox home and look for me. I bet you ask for me you will not even make it far. For everybody else be on the look out for VISIONS OF THE TENTH CHAMBER PART II . WHEN I GET MORE INFO I WILL POST IT IN THE FORUM. FOR GRAVE YARD SHITTER, DO YOU! BITCH ASS AND TRY TO AT LEAST START A CAREER.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-28-2008, 12:53 PM
hahaha i like this,i-net thugs.lame ass niggaz,

RustyFangz
03-28-2008, 02:24 PM
I like Dungeon Masta, dlah's trash though. SnakevsCrane has good beats. It's better for papa wu to not be involved with that crap.

dlah
03-31-2008, 04:52 AM
Thanks to everyone who post in here a postive vibe.
I can't entertain anyone on here with back n forth disses because I 've have grown to accept that this comes wit being in WU and on top of our game.
We have a album coming out and I have alot of important matters to tend to.Popa Wu is still wit us and us with him lol .......there is alot to the story of alot of snake ass shit behind the scenes wit ppl mad that i'm in the position i'm in now.!!!and i mean pissed because they're ideas/products won't cee the light of day besides a burned cdr.
They want have thousands of myspace friends but yet not albums sell or nobody cares about there music at all.
We have worked hard on our projects and will continue....we're in the streets and on-line but mainly the streets and we feel that's where hiphop started and will stay.

I want to give shout outs to the original clan the 10 generals because some of you are so disrespectfull on the forum to them i don't even cee why u visit or even listen.

If you can get on wutangcorp and diss them hell you can do that to anyone.
I even seen a post dissing Popa wu on here.
OR HOW bout the one where that dude threated to rob method man.
I personally think some of you're on the internet way way 2 much.
get a girl or have some kids and pay some bills.

Like it or not the album is coming out and we have alot planned for 08.
The world is bigger than some 5 inet kids who don't like raaddrr van or me.
I never met any of you to even have a personall problem wit you.
so 2 u i say
IF your music is so good get a deal put it out and sell it.
IF your so connected to wutang than do features wit them.
where is your product.where are all the collabo's??

Funny thing is as raaddrr van calls generals up on the PHONE (not myspace kids)on the phone and have convo wit them or do features which we just got done doing last week with one for his solo album we all laugh.

AS U DISS THE CLAN OR EVEN us /CILVARINGZ can agree as you diss him countless times but yet his album still come out and some of you still bought it and he is living his life as a wu producer/mc even wit all the disses.
as you diss EVEN RZA himself he lives his life and films yet another movie and is working on bobby digitial 3.
SO me D.L.A.H what am i to do ,STOP...
hell know we have such a huge fan base that we can't.
Ppl luv HELLKEYDOE even some of the same 1's who diss us got the album and luv it.lol

Also all this exsposing and this and that is corny as hell.
look on popa wu's myspace....
look and cee if my myspace is THERE the popa wu records one.
HMMMMM...
WAIT I THOUGH HE DROPPED US LOL.
HOW CAN HE DROP US WHEN I RUN THE LABEL DUMB ASS .???

CRAZY.
Look at the new pics on hellkeydoe and the dlah1 page.
Look at the fun we have while u sit in the dark on the computer trying so hard to diss us.(the new slick rick pic is classic)

Raaddrr van has a solo album coming out 2.
I thought you stopped that while u was dissing him MONTHS AGO.
his album is hard and i do mean hard.
Raaddrr enjoyes his life still .

just 2 days ago we was wit fab 5 freddy filming for his new show.
(yo fab 5 is very p.e.a.c.e check out yo mtv raps in april)
i had no idea about this post intill i got a phone call about this bs and i said let me address it.
I just come from the club haven a nice nite and it's like 5:12 am in the morn and i'm bout to get some rest nawmean.

So on that note keep haten becaue real talk the same ones' who dislike aren't even heard of pass the computer.
in other words nobody even knows who you are off-line.

I remember being in Popa Wu's living room and 60second was there and we was listening to hellkeydoe's bloody bird album and listening to him say he has respect for my music and can tell we(futurechamber)have a respect for wu is p.e.a.c.e
Everyone say's that.
Me and blue raspberry was building about it on the phone for hours
not to long ago.
point is if i get respect from the family than i'm cool.
fans don't own you.
none of you own RZA or WUTANG CLAN just cuz you buy a cd.
remember that.
respect them as man and women whom have families.
And to the so called rappers who diss us stop trying to us your SUPER WU CONNECTIONS and hide behind them to vouche for your i=net thuggen.
You really think they have time to entertain your thoughts of if raadrr van is wu or not.
that's corny when they may have just gotten off the phone wit him.
lol.

If it really was that serious where im from you could get ya top popped easy if being disrespectfull.
It's easy to hide behind a computer screen .easy.
I remember i got so pissed at the corny i-net beef i was telling heads where i rest at .
crazy right.
but all for what...??
the album still got done and we still been working.

AND yes snake vs crane is a ill as producer and white lotus,invisible temple whom are part of future chamber as well.
so thank you.
wait to you hear the FUTURE CHAMBER ALBUM we PRODUCE.
LOL.
crazy.
crazy.
crazy.
crazy.

thats word.
thank you to the mods here whom don't allow fans to disrespect the clan on there OWN FORUM and delete the cory ass disses/message from over zealous fans.
and for the last time if you have all these WU CONNECTIONS AND YOUR SO WELL CONNECT AND EAT DINNER WIT THEM AND DO SONGS MAKE A ALBUM AND PUT IT OUT.
stop talking about it.
make a album so we can compare notes sorta speak.
PLAY YOUR ALBUM AND CEE IF YOU CAN GET WIT THE BLOODY BIRDS ALBUM.
TRACK 4 TRACK.

Show n Prove "HOMIE"
Show n Prove
Show n Prove

we're not DICK RIDERS OVER HERE "HOMIE".
We're making our own movement.
Im wit POPA WU and don't u fucken 4get it "HOMIE"

shoutout to all the wu sites and p.e.a.c.e to the godz and earths
nation of islam and righteous man women and child
p.s I KNOW WHO U GET ORDERS FROM and he know I know
he is a devil because he has wickness and confusion in his heart cuz he never had his music shit pop off....he needs to quit and feed his family instead of eating beef(pun intended)he couldn't use me to his advantage cuz i caught him trying to be slick .
If you reall fans only know about him you would be so dissappointed.

D.L.A.H
ceo of POPA WU RECORDS/FUTURE CHAMBER
www.futurechamber.com (http://www.futurechamber.com)
www.myspace.com/dlah1 (http://www.myspace.com/dlah1)

"tell the truth and shame the devil"
the popa wu saga will continue..........

NOW FAR AS THE ALBUM GOES:
the Visions of the 10thchamber part 2 album
is basiclly like a Popa wu solo album.
He appears on the album and the album is based off Popa WU/Freedom ALLAH.
He is the father/mentor of the wu tang clan and spokesman for the Nation of Godz & Earths.
The album is a righteous album.Each songs has a purpose to be on the album.It's a concept album.
The darts are sharp and each mc displays his or her talent.

If you have wickedness in your heart this album will offend you.!!!

Everyone get ready for this THE NU WU ORDA.

thank you again to FREEDOM ALLAH (Popa Wu)for his continued support of me and my mission.

dlah
03-31-2008, 04:55 AM
Thanks to everyone who post in here a postive vibe.
I can't entertain anyone on here with back n forth disses because I 've have grown to accept that this comes wit being in WU and on top of our game.
We have a album coming out and I have alot of important matters to tend to.Popa Wu is still wit us and us with him lol .......there is alot to the story of alot of snake ass shit behind the scenes wit ppl mad that i'm in the position i'm in now.!!!and i mean pissed because they're ideas/products won't cee the light of day besides a burned cdr.
They want have thousands of myspace friends but yet not albums sell or nobody cares about there music at all.
We have worked hard on our projects and will continue....we're in the streets and on-line but mainly the streets and we feel that's where hiphop started and will stay.

I want to give shout outs to the original clan the 10 generals because some of you are so disrespectfull on the forum to them i don't even cee why u visit or even listen.

If you can get on wutangcorp and diss them hell you can do that to anyone.
I even seen a post dissing Popa wu on here.
OR HOW bout the one where that dude threated to rob method man.
get a girl or have some kids and pay some bills.

Like it or not the album is coming out and we have alot planned for 08.
The world is bigger than some 5 inet kids who don't like raaddrr van or me.
I never met any of you to even have a personall problem wit you.
so 2 u i say
IF your music is so good get a deal put it out and sell it.
IF your so connected to wutang than do features wit them.
where is your product.where are all the collabo's??

Funny thing is as raaddrr van calls generals up on the PHONE (not myspace kids)on the phone and have convo wit them or do features which we just got done doing last week with one for his solo album we all laugh.

AS U DISS THE CLAN OR EVEN us /CILVARINGZ can agree as you diss him countless times but yet his album still come out and some of you still bought it and he is living his life as a wu producer/mc even wit all the disses.
as you diss EVEN RZA himself he lives his life and films yet another movie and is working on bobby digitial 3.
SO me D.L.A.H what am i to do ,STOP...
hell know we have such a huge fan base that we can't.
Ppl luv HELLKEYDOE even some of the same 1's who diss us got the album and luv it.lol

Also all this exsposing and this and that is corny as hell.
look on popa wu's myspace....
look and cee if my myspace is THERE the popa wu records one.
HMMMMM...
WAIT I THOUGH HE DROPPED US LOL.
HOW CAN HE DROP US WHEN I RUN THE LABEL DUMB ASS .???

CRAZY.
Look at the new pics on hellkeydoe and the dlah1 page.
Look at the fun we have while u sit in the dark on the computer trying so hard to diss us.(the new slick rick pic is classic)

Raaddrr van has a solo album coming out 2.
I thought you stopped that while u was dissing him MONTHS AGO.
his album is hard and i do mean hard.
Raaddrr enjoyes his life still .

just 2 days ago we was wit fab 5 freddy filming for his new show.
(yo fab 5 is very p.e.a.c.e check out yo mtv raps in april)
i had no idea about this post intill i got a phone call about this bs and i said let me address it.
I just come from the club haven a nice nite and it's like 5:12 am in the morn and i'm bout to get some rest nawmean.

So on that note keep haten becaue real talk the same ones' who dislike aren't even heard of pass the computer.
in other words nobody even knows who you are off-line.

I remember being in Popa Wu's living room and 60second was there and we was listening to hellkeydoe's bloody bird album and listening to him say he has respect for my music and can tell we(futurechamber)have a respect for wu is p.e.a.c.e
Everyone say's that.
Me and blue raspberry was building about it on the phone for hours
not to long ago.
point is if i get respect from the family than i'm cool.
fans don't own you.
none of you own RZA or WUTANG CLAN just cuz you buy a cd.
remember that.
respect them as man and women whom have families.
And to the so called rappers who diss us stop trying to us your SUPER WU CONNECTIONS and hide behind them to vouche for your i=net thuggen.
You really think they have time to entertain your thoughts of if raadrr van is wu or not.
that's corny when they may have just gotten off the phone wit him.
lol.

If it really was that serious where im from you could get ya top popped easy if being disrespectfull.
It's easy to hide behind a computer screen .easy.
I remember i got so pissed at the corny i-net beef i was telling heads where i rest at .
crazy right.
but all for what...??
the album still got done and we still been working.

AND yes snake vs crane is a ill as producer and white lotus,invisible temple whom are part of future chamber as well.
so thank you.
wait to you hear the FUTURE CHAMBER ALBUM we PRODUCE.
LOL.
crazy.
crazy.
crazy.
crazy.

thats word.
thank you to the mods here whom don't allow fans to disrespect the clan on there OWN FORUM and delete the cory ass disses/message from over zealous fans.
and for the last time if you have all these WU CONNECTIONS AND YOUR SO WELL CONNECT AND EAT DINNER WIT THEM AND DO SONGS MAKE A ALBUM AND PUT IT OUT.
stop talking about it.
make a album so we can compare notes sorta speak.
PLAY YOUR ALBUM AND CEE IF YOU CAN GET WIT THE BLOODY BIRDS ALBUM.
TRACK 4 TRACK.

Show n Prove "HOMIE"
Show n Prove
Show n Prove

we're not DICK RIDERS OVER HERE "HOMIE".
We're making our own movement.
Im wit POPA WU and don't u fucken 4get it "HOMIE"
oh while you have got the "REAL WU TANG NIGGAS BEHIND YOU"
I got the "REAL WUTANG NIGGAS IN THE STUDIO AND STREETS WIT ME"

while u was on-line was was there at the studio wit Popa Wu durning the 8digrams album being made with the whole clan.

while u was on-line cappadonna was picking me up from greyhound.

shoutout to all the wu sites and p.e.a.c.e to the godz and earths
nation of islam and righteous man women and child
p.s I KNOW WHO U GET ORDERS FROM and he know I know
he is a devil because he has wickness and confusion in his heart cuz he never had his music shit pop off....he needs to quit and feed his family instead of eating beef(pun intended)he couldn't use me to his advantage cuz i caught him trying to be slick .
If you reall fans only know about him you would be so dissappointed.

D.L.A.H
ceo of POPA WU RECORDS/FUTURE CHAMBER
www.futurechamber.com (http://www.futurechamber.com)
www.myspace.com/dlah1 (http://www.myspace.com/dlah1)

"tell the truth and shame the devil"
the popa wu saga will continue..........

NOW FAR AS THE ALBUM GOES:
the Visions of the 10thchamber part 2 album
is basiclly like a Popa wu solo album.
He appears on the album and the album is based off Popa WU/Freedom ALLAH.
He is the father/mentor of the wu tang clan and spokesman for the Nation of Godz & Earths.
The album is a righteous album.Each songs has a purpose to be on the album.It's a concept album.
The darts are sharp and each mc displays his or her talent.

If you have wickedness in your heart this album will offend you.!!!

Everyone get ready for this THE NU WU ORDA.

thank you again to FREEDOM ALLAH (Popa Wu)for his continued support of me and my mission.

jsofunky
03-31-2008, 10:54 AM
damn, a long ass reply. so you are saying u have not been droppd by popa wu? well no one knows the real truth. Guess we have to wait for that graveyard dude to bring his proof or call your bluff? Also noticed you did not put timbo king on the list like your dj lover boy did? thank god for that cause it would be wack for timbo to be on that group and not head it, none of you are on his level. I have heard some of your songs and its hot. i can not front but my problem with future is i still think you guys aint wu but claiming it which makes me lose more respect for you guys. Raadda dude is a joke, biggest clown i have ever come across

jsofunky
03-31-2008, 10:56 AM
nothing personal homie just my point of view. you dont have to take it but you all remind of those french dudes enza and taxi who bite the wu dick so hard it hurts the wu for groups so lame to be affilaited. Lyrical having listend to that graveyard and your crew, i think grave would murder all your cast and members lyrical so if at all why dont both of you go at it musicall? would be interesting. +)

Jammin
03-31-2008, 11:07 AM
dlah looks like havoc of mobb deep but he aint got his talent

LuckyTheWonderDog
03-31-2008, 11:13 AM
while u was on-line was was there at the studio wit Popa Wu durning the 8digrams album being made with the whole clan.

The whole Clan together? Come on, don't lie.

Jammin
03-31-2008, 11:19 AM

The FUNNIEST thing is that your BOYRFRIEND Raaddarr van did a song about me and the corp ... so who's on the internet way way 2 much? i hope from my fucking heart that yall wont drop an album, yall too wack for this game, when will yall realize this? nobody cares about yall, everybody will download your album and you already know nobody will burn it because nobody wanna use a cd-r for your bullshit so you know where your album will end http://jnls.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/recyclebin.png

stop it you and raaddarr, yall way too much on the internet, look at raaddarr van, he came here and you even told him to stop fucking with wutangcorp, he came again and again, so who's thinking too much about internet? yall making wack music, wack songs, wack instrumentals, wack lyrics... PATHETIC ..

Jammin
03-31-2008, 11:27 AM
ps : don't forget to add my MOTHERFUCKING name on your MOTHERFUCKING wack album like raaddrr van said ... when people will ask you who's jammin tell him the truth, that iam some guy on the internet, fucking loosers

RustyFangz
03-31-2008, 05:25 PM
LOL at this fucking dude, he got his little feelings hurt over a comment I made on here and myspaced me lol, too much time on the net? I bet Jay-Z myspace's his critics...lol The comment I made on here is the one giving props to Dungeon Masta, everything else is me replying to Gaydarr's myspace messages that he sent me during the course of his busy day.

me-"I like Dungeon Masta, dlah's trash though. SnakevsCrane has good beats. It's better for papa wu to not be involved with that crap."

Gaydarr-Van"dew u kno dlah muthfucka? chek this out fuck u "

Gaydarr-Van-"u so pussy u dont evin revill what ur face l00k lyke. u faggat"

Me-"Hahaha, 1st off I think it's hilarious that you got your little bitch feelings hurt when someone critiques your trash music. Instead of getting your little fag-feelings hurt why don't you go back to the drawing board and make better music, or do yourself a favor and stop putting retarded sounding shit out in the 1st place. 2nd, you're NOT WU. You got a fucking tatoo on your forearm, you look like a wu wannabe poser, fucking gas ass fanboy. Fucking d-list motherfucker, knows someone who knows someone that knows wu. I met Damon Dash before, so does that give me the right to put a roc-a-falla tattoo on me. You fucking suck at life, and your music is fucking trash. Internet homo-thug tough guy lol!"

RustyFangz
03-31-2008, 05:36 PM
i wont buy it, and i wont download it

Haha!

RustyFangz
03-31-2008, 05:46 PM
and this douchebag is STILL myspacing me, as we speak...

again...

Gayvan-"all u sho iz a w emblem. y dont u sho what y0 hoe ass l00k like. pussy"

me-"Cuz this site is for fans fag, it's not about me you fucking doushebag. Why you wanna see my face so bad, so u can jerk off to another dudes image? Why don't you get your music straight and then you wouldn't have to make internet threats like some 8 year old. What you hard cuz u type that i'm a pussy? Come out to LA. I'll meet you at the airport fagot."

Jammin
03-31-2008, 11:43 PM
lol, they wont give up

Jammin
03-31-2008, 11:46 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=58995 raaddrr's profile:

raddr vvan's Profile Picture
Last Activity: Yesterday 10:22 PM

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU

Jammin
03-31-2008, 11:48 PM
wait a second where i can buy that fucking mixtape?

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i208/RADARR_photos/RAADDRR.jpg

Jammin
03-31-2008, 11:49 PM
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uu

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i208/RADARR_photos/SCANJPEG1psd.jpg

wu-tang officials right there

jsofunky
04-01-2008, 06:27 AM
HELLKEYDOE :
D.L.A.H -DIVINE LOVE ALLAH HE
CONSCIOUZ FEAR
LORDSUBLIMINAL
DEADLY STRANGAH
RADDRR VAM
Lu STRUGGZ
ZOC
DJ NINO CARTA
KILLAH BAM
AND affliates

Popa Wu recordz the NEW 10TH CHAMBER

teaching selfempowerment,self control,self esteem,and self awareness in
spoken art music (C) .

Is it raddrr vam or van? even your own group member you dont know his name

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-01-2008, 06:52 AM
^^ That's actually a sign of true Wu affiliation. Wu never could spell, just watch the Take It Back video, they spell Raekwon wrong in it.

a1_primecuts
04-01-2008, 06:55 AM
what a fucking waste of time.

jsofunky
04-01-2008, 08:21 AM
wait a second where i can buy that fucking mixtape?

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i208/RADARR_photos/RAADDRR.jpg

Exposed. These dudes really need to quit, they are beyond jokes now, its embarrassing for a 35 years old Van to be such a groupie.

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-01-2008, 08:42 AM
Man vs Van.

Van is an insurance write off. Man walks away without even cuts or bruises.

http://www.nriinternet.com/NRI_Accidents/Canada/ABBOTSFORD_3_DIED/van-crash.jpg

bad boy T
04-01-2008, 11:17 AM
Poppa Wu always drops knowledge for the kids

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-02-2008, 02:51 PM
hahaha.im still waiting on u bitch ass niggas to come to my city,fags!Hey dlah and gaydah,i challenge u homos to a rap battle.make my day!

a1_primecuts
04-02-2008, 05:04 PM
basically, you're all fags in my book.

bearjames
04-02-2008, 08:28 PM
WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE HATTEN? SOME OF YOU CLAIM TO BE RAPPIN BUT DON'T EVEN HAVE A MIC TO SPIT INTO. GRAVEYARD AND JAMMIN WHY ARE YOU HATTEN RAADDRR SO MUCH? i SAW WHAT DJ CHRIS PUT UP AND HE SAID WHY DO YOU HAVE THE WUTANG LOGO WITH YOUR NAME NEXT TO IT? DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF WUTANG? DO YOU WANT TO BE APPART OF WUTANG? DO YOU KNOW ANYBODY IN WUTANG? DO YOU CARRY THAT LOGO WITH YOU IN PUBLIC? IF YOU AND RAADDRR WAS WALKING DOWN THE STREET WITH A SIGN OF THE LOGO AND YOUR NAMES AND WUTANG WAS COMING TOWARD YOU I BET MONEY ON IT THEY WILL GREET RAADDRR AND ASK WHO ARE YOU AND THEN ROB YOUR ASS lol.

LATEST BREAKING NEWS :I JUST FOUND OUT RAADDRR AND GRAVEYARD SHIFTER HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON ?

a1_primecuts
04-02-2008, 08:44 PM
It's HATING, stupid. Go back to english class.

bearjames
04-02-2008, 09:29 PM
You Are Nothing But The First To Be Cut From This Forum. Who Are You? What Are You? Where You From? Present Yourself !!!

Jammin
04-02-2008, 11:46 PM
WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE HATTEN? SOME OF YOU CLAIM TO BE RAPPIN BUT DON'T EVEN HAVE A MIC TO SPIT INTO. GRAVEYARD AND JAMMIN WHY ARE YOU HATTEN RAADDRR SO MUCH? i SAW WHAT DJ CHRIS PUT UP AND HE SAID WHY DO YOU HAVE THE WUTANG LOGO WITH YOUR NAME NEXT TO IT? DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF WUTANG? DO YOU WANT TO BE APPART OF WUTANG? DO YOU KNOW ANYBODY IN WUTANG? DO YOU CARRY THAT LOGO WITH YOU IN PUBLIC? IF YOU AND RAADDRR WAS WALKING DOWN THE STREET WITH A SIGN OF THE LOGO AND YOUR NAMES AND WUTANG WAS COMING TOWARD YOU I BET MONEY ON IT THEY WILL GREET RAADDRR AND ASK WHO ARE YOU AND THEN ROB YOUR ASS lol.

LATEST BREAKING NEWS :I JUST FOUND OUT RAADDRR AND GRAVEYARD SHIFTER HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON ?

i aint gonna talk to you when your fav rappers are raaddrr van, nas and mef

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1078718#post1078718

wtf u talking about nigga? nobody fucking know who he is .... so i bet your one of his boyfriends coming here to promote his wack shit

he aint got no lyrics, he aint got no voice, he aint got no flow, he aint got shit

Surreptitious
04-02-2008, 11:57 PM
I dont read any other shit prior to me posting, but if this has anything to do with the first album it ate a dick.. album two, a bunch of dickriders manifesting some bullshit into something they believe is worth a shit

jsofunky
04-03-2008, 04:41 AM
i aint gonna talk to you when your fav rappers are raaddrr van, nas and mef

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1078718#post1078718

wtf u talking about nigga? nobody fucking know who he is .... so i bet your one of his boyfriends coming here to promote his wack shit

he aint got no lyrics, he aint got no voice, he aint got no flow, he aint got shit

Caught again! must be raddrr van himself or definitely one of his bitches. Cut all the bull and challenge Graveyard to a battle the man already said it so let the battle begin.

bearjames
04-03-2008, 06:32 AM
You are nobody but one in a trillion. They don't really have to worry about you haten. All you do is write in forums. I'm going to keep promoting them if you like it or not. You can't do nothing about that but keep haten. I'm not a rapper so why would I battle graveyard? He needs to do what dj chris said " start a career " .Ya'll nothing but forum biaches.

Jammin
04-03-2008, 08:27 AM
Ya'll nothing but forum biaches.

then get the fuck outta here, forum biatch !

SickT
04-03-2008, 08:42 AM
I'm not a rapper so why would I battle graveyard? He needs to do what dj chris said " start a career "

I Think Graveyard Means He Wants to Battle Raddaaar..... Whatever That Dudes Name Is.

Dwyck
04-03-2008, 09:35 AM
I Think Graveyard Means He Wants to Battle Raddaaar..... Whatever That Dudes Name Is.

Well I Dunno Who Raddar Is Yet... But Shifter's A Beast... Buddy May Want To Bring His "A" Game... Hope That Shit Gets Recorded Too... I'd Like To Hear That...

jsofunky
04-03-2008, 09:40 AM
Gaydarr van cant battle nobody, his kids rhymes sounds forced, silly voice is no match for todays young guns. Proof is always in the pudding. cut all the stupid talking and take up the challenge grave has offered to the future gay chambers

Jammin
04-03-2008, 09:44 AM
Gaydarr van cant battle nobody, his kids rhymes sounds forced, silly voice is no match for todays young guns. Proof is always in the pudding. cut all the stupid talking and take up the challenge grave has offered to the future gay chambers

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

LyriCipher
04-03-2008, 10:08 AM
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AGmW_ibHCTg&feature=related

yo that fuckin CEO whoever he is djlah or whatever is the most uneducated soundin muthafuckin dude i ever heard speak 'this that namean, blah blah namean, namean? do you namean?' dude sounds like a fuckin idiot..and his beats blow..you dudes got no future

Jammin
04-03-2008, 10:45 AM
^^ahahahahah he's retarded & boring

bearjames
04-03-2008, 11:14 AM
Graveyard is a nobody? Everybody in the world can now make a myspace page and post music. He wants to battle to try and get a little credit and then tell a record label he battled someone. Graveyard whens you going to have a show? Who's booking you? Wait didn't I see you at that pub doing karioke. Jammin you are nothing but internet police.Are you at least getting minimum wage? PRIMECUT THAT SHIT OUT. JSOFUCKEN DUMB.

Jammin
04-03-2008, 11:56 AM
oh fuck off

jsofunky
04-03-2008, 01:50 PM
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AGmW_ibHCTg&feature=related

yo that fuckin CEO whoever he is djlah or whatever is the most uneducated soundin muthafuckin dude i ever heard speak 'this that namean, blah blah namean, namean? do you namean?' dude sounds like a fuckin idiot..and his beats blow..you dudes got no future

i didnt bother watching that junk i am sure poppa wu aint there either. dlah is one uggggly dude unfortunately his mic skills dont match his looks.

RustyFangz
04-03-2008, 02:30 PM
raadar+dlah+bearjames=faggotry

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-03-2008, 05:56 PM
Graveyard is a nobody? Everybody in the world can now make a myspace page and post music. He wants to battle to try and get a little credit and then tell a record label he battled someone. Graveyard whens you going to have a show? Who's booking you? Wait didn't I see you at that pub doing karioke. Jammin you are nothing but internet police.Are you at least getting minimum wage? PRIMECUT THAT SHIT OUT. JSOFUCKEN DUMB.

lmao tell that to the 3 labels,2 major that are tryna sign me dumbass lmfao

bearjames
04-03-2008, 06:03 PM
Jammin you are nothing but internet police.Are you getting minimum wage at least ? "PRIMECUT" THAT SHIT OUT. "JSOFUCKEN DUMB". YOU A "RUSTYFAG"
GRAVEYARD SHITTER I'M HAVEN FUN SON

NOW i'M A RAPPER ! WHAT WHAT!!!!

Are you on a major label? or are you really making your own? Lets talk real now

BRONZBODY
04-03-2008, 06:11 PM
sorry dude but raddrr van whoever the fuck is a joke....

FasterBlade
04-03-2008, 06:21 PM
Popa Wu messing with some clowns, man. these guys make Division sound like some all pros

and can someone tell that 'Killah Bam' guy that Solomon Childs has been using that as an alias since like 97?

bearjames
04-03-2008, 07:00 PM
Jammin police Are you getting minimum wage at least ? "PRIMECUT" THAT SHIT OUT. "JSOFUCKEN DUMB". YOU A "RUSTYFAG"
GRAVEYARD SHITTER I'M HAVEN FUN SON. I'M SAYING BONG BONG TO GUERILLA THONZ. I HAVE FASTERBLADES WITH MY ROLLERBLADE.

RustyFangz
04-03-2008, 08:56 PM
^^^gay.

Jammin
04-03-2008, 11:22 PM
I HAVE FASTERBLADES WITH MY ROLLERBLADE.

you're on the same level as the futurechambers fags

FatherSl!me
04-04-2008, 12:20 AM
all them dudes is wack as fuck.

bearjames
04-04-2008, 01:12 AM
Jammin police Are you getting minimum wage at least ? "PRIMECUT" THAT SHIT OUT. "JSOFUCKEN DUMB". YOU A "RUSTYFAG"
GRAVEYARD SHITTER I'M HAVEN FUN SON. I'M SAYING BONG BONG TO GUERILLA THONZ. I HAVE FASTERBLADES WITH MY ROLLERBLADE. WHO YOUR FATHER T!ME

WHY NO ONE BATTLING ME? I CAN SEE ALL OF YOU ARE NOBODIES.

ps: Graveyard shitter don't take my rhymes and use them. remember copywright.
Theres your first lesson to start a career. I will have # 2 for you soon.

RustyFangz
04-04-2008, 02:14 AM
[QUOTE=bearjames;1118346]
WHY NO ONE BATTLING ME? I CAN SEE ALL OF YOU ARE NOBODIES.
QUOTE]

I won't even dignify that with a response lol!

Jammin
04-04-2008, 08:41 AM
i heard them poppa wu 10th chamber part 2 tracks on their myspace, its STRAIGHT FUCKING GARBAGE .... dlah says the poppa wu saga continues fucking idiots poppa wu aint got no saga, wu-tang got a saga but poppa wu only got one album ... i really hope them real wu cats fuck them up, how can you rep the W and be wack like that? fags

Jammin
04-04-2008, 08:49 AM
and them futurechambers idiot got to realize that wu-fans aint supporting their bullshit, they got to quit quickly

jsofunky
04-04-2008, 10:18 AM
Word is pappa wu dropped these fools. They are trying too hard, they were with iron shiek he found out they were phony and unsellable and got rid of them, they tried hard to roll with chamber music and have fallen out with that, then they quickly tried to affiliate with Papa wu who has porbably dropped the idiots too. Dont care much about dlah but gaydar van is just too much of a clown!

Jammin
04-04-2008, 11:44 AM
ahahahaahahahaahah buddha monk dissing them fags

glqLWCIc2yQ

VnRNK4WmPEM

RustyFangz
04-04-2008, 01:01 PM
Fucking right!!! Buddha and Clef! Cool as motherfuckers!

Mel Gibstein
04-04-2008, 05:20 PM
Haha, this thread is hilarious! Who's the chick in the background talking? Is that Cheena?

bearjames
04-04-2008, 05:31 PM
You need to read the interview on wuforever.com you stupid dummies. I don't know these guys like that but I'm supporting them because I have actual facts that they are real. If they were not who they are why are they on Popa wu bio on wutangcorp? Only Popa Wu can give permission to do that. why are they up on Wu-international bio?
If they were not wanted don't you think they would be off there already. That chamber musik to me is not official. To me they are just a store and radio online. There are tons of those online. They say they are not a website for wutang but they sell nothing but 75% of wutang affiliate materials. I don't know these guys but I heard if it wasn't for Buddha monk being cool with them they wouldn't be around wutang. All you fake ass rappers are going nowhere. I notice these guys are doing there thing on the streets promoting themselfs. you bullshit rappers are doing nothing but staying at home jerking off and going online fasinating yourself . Rustyfag why should anyone battle you when you are nobody. what have you ever done? Jammin,Rustyfag and Graveyard Shitter hatting attitude does nothing but makes it better for them. YOU THREE ARE MY SONS. STAY IN SCHOOL

Mel Gibstein
04-04-2008, 07:36 PM
May I ask what this is all about? Like how did all this start anyhow? Not takiing any sides here just wondering.

bearjames
04-04-2008, 08:35 PM
Whats up Mel Gibstein. POPA WU VISIONS OF THE TENTH CHAMBER part II is coming out on May 27, 2008. Popa wu is presenting The Future Chamber artists on this album. These forum bums; Graveyard Shitter, RustyFags,Primecut,Jsofucken,Jammin,GUERILLA THONZ and FASTERBLADES are noting but haters for this group. Instead of wait til the album come out instead they jerk at home all day while in the forum. I have been practicing to battle and been writing my lyrics. Me against all of them. Me and Dj chris been suppporting "Popa wu presents: Visions of the Tenth Chamber part II" giving info
about it. I will be posting more info. go to Popa Wu bio and see more info on whats coming.

THE W
04-04-2008, 08:46 PM
this shit again....

jsofunky
04-05-2008, 09:57 AM
this shit again....

Let the truth be told. Future chamber are first wack musically. apart from that another second reason i am shitting on them is there are not wu, so why fake the funk? everyone know you fags aint wu, why try so hard ? thirdly why dont you focus on your music? i mean i remember young budd lyrically lynced you guys like KKk and u all called him up, begged him to stop. No graveyard is callin you out and u cant battle or defend your ground, Pussy holes! got your fans or idiots who you lied to coming in here promoting your shit because all u will ever sell is an internet album.

bearjames
04-05-2008, 12:05 PM
You see what I'm saying Mel Gibstein. Its pussies like jsofucken who are forum police too. Jsofucken anybody can come up in the forums and promote what ever. What are you going to do about it? why don't you just go to another forum jsofucken. This one is not for you. Tell your girl to stop writing me private too. Thats the reason why you keep bitch cause she not giving it to you. You need to focus on her before I'll give her that attention she need and then I'll be jobless for that spare moment.

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-05-2008, 12:33 PM
To be fair, promoting the Future Chambers lot on this forum is a a waste of time. You can argue all you like, but no one is interested. I'm not even criticising the music, just saying that havin slangin maches with people on a net forum just furthers the impression that you're not a serious artist in the first place.

Like how Rrraaaaddddrrr can't expect people to check out his music when he was on here having childish arguements with kids on the net, threatening to travel to their home towns to fight them! You can't see GZA doin that now can you?

RustyFangz
04-05-2008, 01:59 PM
To be fair, promoting the Future Chambers lot on this forum is a a waste of time. You can argue all you like, but no one is interested. I'm not even criticising the music, just saying that havin slangin maches with people on a net forum just furthers the impression that you're not a serious artist in the first place.

Like how Rrraaaaddddrrr can't expect people to check out his music when he was on here having childish arguements with kids on the net, threatening to travel to their home towns to fight them! You can't see GZA doin that now can you?

Exactly. On that note this thread should be locked.

bearjames
04-05-2008, 02:03 PM
well it was crazy for raaddrr doing that but are you certain that was raaddrr physically? That could of been someone else. Now a days you have to promote everyway you can, on the internet, on the streets, televisions comercials etc. This is the only forum in wutangcorp with this promotion. Raaddrr is just on the album he is not the album and he didn't make the album. I don't hate on the haters I'm just a guy helping another. Hating isn't bad at all. All that does is makes it better for both sides. This is just one forum in millions. I saw in other forums on other websites the liking and haten and thats great. I seen artist go throught this same thing but on the real the goodness came out for them. Another thing about the haten on Raaddrr, if you look at other forums on raaddrr , he has both the haters and supporters on those forums and his name is still moving.

Rustyfag you need to go to another forum and step. This forum is not for you so bounce

RustyFangz
04-05-2008, 02:33 PM
^^^haha this forum is not for me? Because I'm not in here promoting some wu-tang wannabeez? faggotry.

bearjames
04-05-2008, 10:51 PM
You are a wu-affiliate groupee fan RustyFag.

RustyFangz
04-06-2008, 02:12 AM
You are a wu-affiliate groupee fan RustyFag.

you should seriously just go die. You are pointless.

Jammin
04-06-2008, 02:39 AM
bearjames shut up please

jsofunky
04-06-2008, 09:55 AM
Another thing about the haten on Raaddrr, if you look at other forums on raaddrr , he has both the haters and supporters on those forums and his name is still moving.

Supporters? you crack me up you got so much jokes! he has no fan anyone supporting him is himself. No one really cares here about futurefags or gaydar van.

bearjames
04-06-2008, 10:03 AM
Jsofucken Jammin Rustyfag . I Think You Three Are Appart Of The Same Click

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-06-2008, 10:06 AM
All I can say about Raaaddrrr is that the future aint a guy in his mid thirties. How you gonna be the next generation of Wu-Tang if you're as old as most of the 9 generals and they've been in the game for over 15 years already?

bearjames
04-06-2008, 10:12 AM
Empty Promises RZA made
Views: 1,511 Posted By jsofunky
get over it. i was supposed to fuck a girl last...

TELL ME HE NOT WHO HE IS. "JSOFUCKEN JAMMIN RUSTYFAG". ALSO WHO CARES ABOUT THE AGE. THIS IS A NEWS GENERATION TO THE TENTH CHAMBER. LETS JUST LEAVE IT HERE AND WAIT TIL IT COMES OUT TO SEE EHAT HAPPENS.

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-06-2008, 10:13 AM
Empty Promises RZA made
Views: 1,511 Posted By jsofunky
get over it. i was supposed to fuck a girl last...

TELL ME HE NOT WHO HE IS. "JSOFUCKEN JAMMIN RUSTYFAG"

What in the name of science are you talking about? If you're gonna diss someone at least try and make sense.

By the way, a gay colleague has just informed me that a bear (in relation to a person) is a big hairy gay man. Good choice of name.

Jammin
04-06-2008, 12:17 PM
why you still defending them futurechambers fags http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=919000#post919000

you said something true, he needs a life

and yeah come with better diss, yourz are ;D

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-06-2008, 01:14 PM
haha@delilah and gaydah ducking my challenge,ill be back with an official statement.im waiting homos

RustyFangz
04-06-2008, 02:20 PM
By the way, a gay colleague has just informed me that a bear (in relation to a person) is a big hairy gay man. Good choice of name.

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

bearjames
04-06-2008, 04:19 PM
Originally Posted by Spinx
"By the way, a gay colleague has just informed me that a bear (in relation to a person) is a big hairy gay man. Good choice of name".

if you can read you would know what I'm talking about SPICK. Rustyfag that statement
tells what you are. iTS OK IF YOU GAY BUT YOU DEFINATELY NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS FORUM.You should open yourself up a new unit "RUSTYFAG CLAN"
AND THE OTHERS , GRAVEYARD SHITTER CLAN , JSOFUCKEN DUM CLAN

YO FAG CLAN MEMBERS YOU SUCKERS NEED TO PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH AND MAKE MUSIC AND SELL IT AND STOP WASTEN YOUR TIME WRITING IN FORUMS. GRAVEYARD SHITTER YOU NEED TO GET RID OF THAT WUTANG LOGO NEXT TO YOUR NAME CAUSE YOU NOT WUTANG. JSOFUCKEN DUM NEED TO FIX HIS AIM FOR LIFE. RUSTYFAG NEED TO CONCENTRATE ON HIS FAG CLAN. JAMMIN YOU NEED TO STOP DICK RIDING. GOOD LUCK

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-06-2008, 04:56 PM
still waiting!

bearjames
04-06-2008, 05:14 PM
waiting for what a record deal? you dum ass. I told you to tell your girl to stop sending me private messeges.

dj chris
04-06-2008, 05:28 PM
bearjames you mad funny. I was reading all the stuff you been writing and Spinx doesn't know what you saying? I thing he's in his teens. I can't wait till the album comes out on May 27. I'm going to see if they going to have an album release party. You people who are sleeping on it keep doinbg that. Bearjames keep your thing. Jammin didn't I teach you better how to be a man. I'm diappointed in you for what Bearjames has been writing

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-06-2008, 05:34 PM
waiting for what a record deal? you dum ass. I told you to tell your girl to stop sending me private messeges.

wow! how Original

bearjames
04-06-2008, 05:43 PM
dj Chris she sending you messeges too. Dam

Jammin
04-07-2008, 08:35 AM
bearjames you mad funny. I was reading all the stuff you been writing and Spinx doesn't know what you saying? I thing he's in his teens. I can't wait till the album comes out on May 27. I'm going to see if they going to have an album release party. You people who are sleeping on it keep doinbg that. Bearjames keep your thing. Jammin didn't I teach you better how to be a man. I'm diappointed in you for what Bearjames has been writing

shut the fuck up faggot

Jammin
04-07-2008, 08:37 AM
Originally Posted by Spinx
"By the way, a gay colleague has just informed me that a bear (in relation to a person) is a big hairy gay man. Good choice of name".

if you can read you would know what I'm talking about SPICK. Rustyfag that statement
tells what you are. iTS OK IF YOU GAY BUT YOU DEFINATELY NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS FORUM.You should open yourself up a new unit "RUSTYFAG CLAN"
AND THE OTHERS , GRAVEYARD SHITTER CLAN , JSOFUCKEN DUM CLAN

YO FAG CLAN MEMBERS YOU SUCKERS NEED TO PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH AND MAKE MUSIC AND SELL IT AND STOP WASTEN YOUR TIME WRITING IN FORUMS. GRAVEYARD SHITTER YOU NEED TO GET RID OF THAT WUTANG LOGO NEXT TO YOUR NAME CAUSE YOU NOT WUTANG. JSOFUCKEN DUM NEED TO FIX HIS AIM FOR LIFE. RUSTYFAG NEED TO CONCENTRATE ON HIS FAG CLAN. JAMMIN YOU NEED TO STOP DICK RIDING. GOOD LUCK

dumb ass don't you know the http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/quote.gif

retard !

6 Brix
04-07-2008, 08:39 AM
off topic like....

but whats up with zu-ninjas now ?

bearjames
04-07-2008, 10:37 AM
Non of these fags are hip hop heads; Jammin,Guerilla Thonz, Primecut (that shit out),Graveyard Shitter, RollerBlade, faherT!me(Whos your father T? Me) and Jsofucken (J so fucken dumb).

ps: Jammin been jammin all of them.

Jammin
04-07-2008, 11:14 AM
at least my fav rapper aint raaddarr the liar van, so fucking what?

V4D3R
04-07-2008, 11:15 AM
Wow...!!!

This shit is whack as fuck...

Honestly needs to be settled somehow...all this talking.

Settle it with some official something. Keep it civil, settle this on track.

A general has to say something here and expose who the liars be.

I see Buddha vid message, I hear what your saying Gravey, but the two camps is still saying and not showing the facts.

Buddha Monk - a bless to the message of peace you brought.

Jammin, quit calling out names man. Like honestly who the fuck are you? You caused all this shit. Like that kid in Fresh.

Jammin
04-07-2008, 11:21 AM
Jammin, quit calling out names man. Like honestly who the fuck are you? You caused all this shit. Like that kid in Fresh.

never ever write my motherfucking name again,
graveyard got beef with them fags and its fucking serious, and you calling my name? who the fuck iam? fuck you motherfucker

i hope you'll rot in hell faggot, and stop stalking me for god's sake !

V4D3R
04-07-2008, 11:32 AM
never ever write my motherfucking name again,
graveyard got beef with them fags and its fucking serious, and you calling my name? who the fuck iam? fuck you motherfucker

i hope you'll rot in hell faggot, and stop stalking me for god's sake !
This the dude that calling me a stalker that had my pic in his sig?

I called you out as the shit disturbing bitch you are you fucking dick sucking faggot.

You aint shit fuck face:loser:nothing but a gossiping bitch:slutty:

Jammin
04-07-2008, 11:41 AM
iam gay

hey wtf?

bearjames
04-07-2008, 03:06 PM
You need to check yourself

bearjames
04-07-2008, 07:18 PM
Jammin you trying to tell me about quoten. Look what you Quoted. I knew you was but thats ok. You still my son.

THANK YOU NORMAL FORUM WRITERS FOR THE WRITING IN MY THREAD. AGAIN BE ON THE LOOK OUT OF MAY 27, 2008 FOR " POPA WU PRESENTS VISIONS OF THE TENTH CHAMBER PART II". TAKE A LOOK AT NEWS ON A SUPPORTING WUTANG.CORP SITE LINK WUFOREVER.COM NEWS . PLEASE SUPPORT OTHER ARTISTS. IT WILL NEVER END. I WILL GIVE MORE INFO AS IT COMES IN ABOUT THIS ALBUM.

rich gannon
04-08-2008, 08:01 PM
visions of the 10th chamber (net version) is one of my favorites albums ever so i'll be on the lookout for this. some of the snippet beats sound pretty grimey and i'm always up for some new freemurder. havent heard much from shacronz lately hopefully hes on this one as much as he was on part 1.

bearjames
04-09-2008, 09:57 AM
Thanks Rich Gannon for supporting the look out for this album coming. This joint has to be good or else Popa Wu wouldn't let it be put out. The cover looks nice. Did you hear that Bloody Bird joint with that producer Dlah? His productions sound nice.

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-09-2008, 10:33 AM
bearjames you mad funny. I was reading all the stuff you been writing and Spinx doesn't know what you saying? I thing he's in his teens.

If you're talking about me I'm 26. Not really sure what you're talking about though as you seem to suffer from the same typing affliction as bearjames.

This joint has to be good or else Popa Wu wouldn't let it be put out.

Yeah cos the first 10th Chamber album was 5* from start to finish, what with all those CCF tracks and all.

pneumatic
04-09-2008, 11:11 AM
Popa Wu dropped these clowns and isn't putting it out now.

Word is bondo.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-09-2008, 11:20 AM
lol i keep tellin em,anxways ill be callin rZa later today,stay tuned

bearjames
04-09-2008, 01:44 PM
You going to call Rza? Then I'm going to have lunch with your girl :lol:
you are so dumb like someone is going to believe you going to call Rza.
Now you really need to get off this forum. You need to be doing something else like getting more friends for your myspace you wanna be rapper/producer/ forum police.....You performing tonight or is it you gave one of those acts a wack beat and think its going to take off "GRAVEYARD SHITTER". If you were able to call Rza I bet he going to tell you to take that logo from next to your name, you wutang Groupie.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-09-2008, 02:22 PM
wow u really must not know,im one of the reasons this forum gets word from mou th news.all the clan members are coo with me including tons of killabeez,ask some mods on this forum,even dlah used to beg me 4 contacts to em lol.u dont even know me homie,deck shouted me out 2 year s ago at a show in london,common knowledge on this forum,wanna know how much im worth and what big legite things are happening for this nobody?better bookmark this site www.imdb.com,thats real asshole

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-09-2008, 02:39 PM
and lmao at me being a groupie,i been building with cats b4 this forum existed.ni gga plz,im already wealthy with my own crib,companies .drive a merc and a leX,chec tha pic section gen chat,what i gotta kiss anotha niggas ass for?lol,theres folks that know me in the real world here,theyll tell u,so keep thinking u know me haha

bearjames
04-09-2008, 03:00 PM
Wow !!! I hurt your feelings Graveyard Shitter? So you are famous cause deck shouted you out in London? Now you really DEGRADING yourself. I think you mad cause they got put on and you didn't. Also "www.imdb.com,thats " says cannot be displayed cuz. when you post something make sure its official. I got something official for you I just found. We going to see how much a dick rider you really are. Call Rza you Biatch.

you drive a mercury and that lex is the people you babysit for. If you was all that why are you here?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-09-2008, 08:37 PM
awww i hurt ya feelings,Kills u to see a succesful black man while u a loser and who said anything about being famous?lmao fucking okie doke ass.how about u get of the pc and go babysit.since thats your dream job,or better wash my lexus u broke as homo,get a girl while u at it asswhipe,ps tell ya mom to upgrade her head giving Skills.that whore sucks

Jasperz
04-10-2008, 08:21 AM
so, i can't help noticing that graveyard shifter still has not provided an excuse for the Wu logo next to his name.

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-10-2008, 08:26 AM
Well given that this is a Wu-Tang site, and half the sigs on here involve a W somewhere, I can't see the problem. Hell, I've got a little yellow W by my name, but it doesn't mean I'm a wannabe Wu-Tang rapper.

I think a point that got lost a while back is that even if these guys get an xmas card from RZA, they're still shit. Free Murda had an album actually 'presented' by RZA, didn't stop it from being a piece of shit.

Jasperz
04-10-2008, 08:32 AM
i mean, that signature picture, it's a promo for graveyard shifter, and it has a Wu logo in it, as if he's a killer bee... but he's not, right? and this other dude keeps calling him out on it, but he hasn't replied.

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-10-2008, 08:38 AM
Yeah but that's just his pic on here. Look at his MySpace and there's no W logos on his actual releases and so on. He isn't posed everywhere doing W logos wioth his hands and shit like that. He just drew a logo for himself when on the Wu forum and included a W in it like a lot of people on here have.

Jasperz
04-10-2008, 09:08 AM
true

bearjames
04-10-2008, 10:29 AM
Yo SPIC you sucken Graveyard Shitter Balls. Why beacause he gave you a beat? You speaking for him? If hes a man why he not speaking for himself ? Like I said he needs to remove that logo from his name and make his own logo. He use to have the wutang logo on his myspace and then he took it off when I said something. Its true what I said earlier about you guys I named are gay. One guy speaks for the other Washing each others nuts. You need to go to another website forum. Your nothing but a disgrace. Get outta here

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-10-2008, 10:34 AM
Why he not speak for self. Me bearjames you Jane.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-10-2008, 11:32 AM
the sig was made 4 me by sho,he put the logo .never did i ask him to,neither have i ever claimed wu a day in ma life

bearjames
04-10-2008, 01:26 PM
Graveyard Shitter I know I hurt your feelings. Are you mad because I didn't keep paying your mother child support for your ass after I found out I wasn't your biological father. Did she ever find out whos the father ?

And SPIC you are what I named you

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-10-2008, 09:41 PM
Lmao@this fag using mama jokes,u getting pathetic,log Off for a day or something

bearjames
04-11-2008, 11:51 AM
What happen to you callin Rza ? Its been days now. What happen he didn't return your call? Oh I see your girl cleared up he acne by me bussen on her face last year. Tell her its on the house. Two down OTG

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-11-2008, 11:53 AM
I find it quite funny that you log into this site solely to respond to people takin the piss out of you and your little band of wannabes.

RustyFangz
04-11-2008, 02:29 PM
I find it quite funny that you log into this site solely to respond to people takin the piss out of you and your little band of wannabes.

I know right? He can defend them all he wants and make unclever twists on our screennames (i.e. rusty fag) wow that's clever, but it still doesn't make that piece of shit group any better. Radrr is the worst thing i've ever heard. No rhyme pattern ability, merely one syllable rhyming with one syllable every 2 lines. Overly using "fuck" to fill in a lack of words in a sentence that his tiny brain cannot invent. No song concept ability, trash beats, Dlah, saying fuck the south, I'd rather listen to southern bullshit than that pubescent sounding eazy-e looking(post aids) fag anyday.

bearjames
04-11-2008, 03:03 PM
You can say what you want. It doesn't matter. You guy are the same guys who are haten. I think you fags are chambermusik bitches. What they promoting you putting your music up? Playing your music on the internet show? Thats the best you can do. Now I got a new name for you "CHAMBERMUSIK BITCHES". Chambermusik will never be better than Wutangcorp. Watch the next thread I post. If you "CHAMBERMUSIK BITCHES" write in there then I know you are 4sho "CHAMBERMUSIK BITCHES" no question.

RustyFangz
04-11-2008, 03:17 PM
I'm not a musician. I'm a fan of good music so therefore I have a right to criticize garbage when it's trying to be forced upon us. If you don't like it, go promote that shit somewhere else. Obviously noone wants to hear it in here, so what's the point of you promoting it here? Their music isn't going to become listenable just because you say it's good. Start a forum for them, if anyone wants to hear it they'll join. Promote it to them. You just come off as desperate trying to prove to us that they are good. Obviously noone in here cares.

Jammin
04-11-2008, 03:35 PM
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/6096/bastardbt3.jpg

bearjames
04-11-2008, 05:57 PM
aint nobody trying to force you to listen to it. If you don't want to listen to it don't. Speak for yourself don't wash another persons ball to talk for others. This forum was posted to read and write your opinion. you said your point so bounce. You can't stop the promotion from happening and you can't run me out of here. This is my tread so you bounce before I kick you out.

" HATERS ARE CHAMBERMUSIK BIATCHES "

ju-ju
04-11-2008, 06:41 PM
All I Can Say Is That I Heard The Snippet And It Sounds Good I Just Hope The Album Can Back It Up And Dlah Is Right Half Of Ya'll Dudes Spend Way To Much Time On The I-net Get Off The Computer And Go Fuck Something And To Popa Wu Fam Just Make Sure Your Shit Is Dope Peace.

bearjames
04-11-2008, 06:54 PM
Thank You Ju Ju For Suporting My Thread. Also Thank You 7 People Who Wrote Me Private And Supported My Thread. I'm Going To Continue To Promote For Who Im A Fan For. All You Haters Need To Go Back To Chambermusik And Talk Your Shit There. I Have Been Watching For A Couple Of Years And Notice Most Of You Haters Are Chambermusik People From What You Write. Thats Cool. "sticks And Stones Will Break Your Bones But Words Will Never Hurt" Especially From "chambermusik Biatches". I Can Wait When There Be A Wutangcorp Forum Vs Chambermusik Forum.

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-11-2008, 07:33 PM
Is English first language yours of?

bearjames
04-11-2008, 07:40 PM
I don't answer to Spics(CMB).

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-11-2008, 07:43 PM
I get it, you took my name and randomly changed two letters to make it an actual word. And a racist word that doesn't even apply to me at that.

As raaaadddrrr no longer posts, you've actually taken over his mantle of dumbest poster on the corp. Well done.

bearjames
04-11-2008, 08:34 PM
you nobody to me. So I got no words for you anymore CMB.

MAKE SURE YOU PEOPLE BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR " POPA WU presents: VISIONS OF THE TENTH CHAMBER part II" go to Popa Wu bio or futurechamber.com for more info. This album has features from Popa Wu, Timbo King, Dungeon Master, FreeMurda and others.
May 27, 2008

RustyFangz
04-12-2008, 03:20 AM
LOL if anyone here noticed the only 2 "people" that came in this forum to commend the cd have a maximun of 2posts lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and they are both in this thread! Dude 4 real, wow, I don't even know where to start...ok, it's like you going to a kkk forum trying to convince them jesus was black, your in a forum of people who love great music trying to convince them that some urination on your moms face recorded in audio is good music. Even if you guys(and im convinced ure one of them or you wouldnt be this persistent) want to get your shit out...WHY COME TO WUCORP? YOUR NOT WANTED HERE!!!!!!! IF YOU ARE A FAN GET THE FUCK OUT AND SAVE YOUR IDOLS SOME FACE, IF NOT STAY...IT WILL MAKE THEM LOOK MORE AND MORE PUSSY/IRRELEVENT/TALENTLESS EVERY POST! Like I said I'm a fan, I've heard rza hate.u see him in here throwing 8yr old tantrums? LOL, shows how fag yall are...seriously,on an intellectual level, if u had an outside observer come in here, my last 3 posts sums shit up beautifully...come on say it...rusty fag! you are the most clever person i've ever met ever...ever. Don't listen to the other kids dude, everyone has to wear a lance armstrong helmet when they piss...fucking faggot, you are either radar or doosh alah i'm convinced, imma get a fucking mod to do an ip address check...faggottry in it's highest form! congrats homo!

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-12-2008, 05:43 AM
you nobody to me. So I got no words for you anymore CMB.

MAKE SURE YOU PEOPLE BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR " POPA WU presents: VISIONS OF THE TENTH CHAMBER part II" go to Popa Wu bio or futurechamber.com for more info. This album has features from Popa Wu, Timbo King, Dungeon Master, FreeMurda and others.
May 27, 2008

Haha features from Popa Wu who isn't a rapper, but just waffles 'knowledge' (on one of the only tracks I skip on Forever and the same for Cuban Linx) and FreeMurda!!! Wow, you'll sell this record with that guy on there. FreeMurda is a bigger joke on this forum than Raaadddrrr.

What the fuck Timbo is doing with you clowns I'll never know. But he has a proper album coming out soon that people on here actually care about and will buy.

Make sure your family and friends know the release date for Visions, cos they're the only fuckers that are gonna buy it.

bearjames
04-12-2008, 08:52 AM
MAKE SURE YOU PEOPLE BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR " POPA WU presents: VISIONS OF THE TENTH CHAMBER part II" go to Popa Wu bio or futurechamber.com for more info. This album has features from Popa Wu, Timbo King, Dungeon Master, FreeMurda and others with special guests .May 27, 2008

dj chris
04-12-2008, 11:40 AM
Graveyard Shifter earlier in this forum you was going to call Rza. What happen to that call ? I noticed you are a moderator for Chambermusik.com. Why are you in wutangcorp.com? You trying to take what you get here from wutangcorp and bring it there? I remember 3x when chambermusik was going to have an interview with Rza and it never happened. I SAID THREE TIMES. So you think since you are a moderator for Chambermusik you are linked with Wutang? Since you get that interview questions to wu-affiliates you are in a great relationship with them? Believe what you want. You are the same as those others who are bad mouthing this . Since Chambermusik had hate on this project you guys are the pigs for the head leader of Chambermusik doing what he wants you to CAUSE I REMEMBER WHEN THAT LEADER OF CHAMBERMUSIK WAS BANNED FROM WUTANGCORP BACK THEN SO NOW HE GOTS YOU AS HIS GOON. GOOD WAY TO START YOUR CARREER. I see now what Bearjames is saying ABOUT CHAMBERMUSIK BIATCHES

D-Infinite
04-13-2008, 03:49 AM
You Poppa Wu bitches are not only disgracing honest, hardworking MC's who make good music like Graveyards Shifter, or people who are voicing their fair opinion, but disgracing the name of Wu by promoting your garbage all over the forum. If you wanna promote, go promote, don't act all immature like a bunch of little damn kids, coming onto forums & spamming it with release promos then getting into keyboard hero fights with people who are not only twice as talented as you are, but have a hell of a lot more common sense than you guys too.

Grow up, you stupid tool, wake up & stop acting like bitch-made knobjockeys for once. Do the world, the Wu Tang Clan, & everyone on this forum, a favour (something that your music does NOT do).

bearjames
04-13-2008, 04:01 AM
MAKE SURE YOU PEOPLE BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR " POPA WU presents: VISIONS OF THE TENTH CHAMBER part II" go to Popa Wu bio or futurechamber.com for more info. This album has features from Popa Wu, Timbo King, Dungeon Master, FreeMurda and others. May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

MAKE SURE YOU PEOPLE BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR " POPA WU presents: VISIONS OF THE TENTH CHAMBER part II" go to Popa Wu bio or futurechamber.com for more info. This album has features from Popa Wu, Timbo King, Dungeon Master, FreeMurda and others. May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27,2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27,2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27,2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27,2008

SickT
04-13-2008, 04:15 AM
Mods Should Really Ban These Bitches Already.

bearjames
04-13-2008, 04:21 AM

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27,2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27,2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27,2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008

May 27,2008

D-Infinite
04-13-2008, 05:12 AM
Someone burn this mofo now.

Hey son, i live in Australia, come down here & show me what you got man. Mad Max ain't got shit on me man, i'm twice as wild, & i leave punks like you hanging out to dry.

Don't disrespect.

Jammin
04-13-2008, 05:15 AM
You Poppa Wu bitches are not only disgracing honest, hardworking MC's who make good music like Graveyards Shifter, or people who are voicing their fair opinion, but disgracing the name of Wu by promoting your garbage all over the forum. If you wanna promote, go promote, don't act all immature like a bunch of little damn kids, coming onto forums & spamming it with release promos then getting into keyboard hero fights with people who are not only twice as talented as you are, but have a hell of a lot more common sense than you guys too.

Grow up, you stupid tool, wake up & stop acting like bitch-made knobjockeys for once. Do the world, the Wu Tang Clan, & everyone on this forum, a favour (something that your music does NOT do).

:clap::clap::clap:

bearjames
04-13-2008, 05:24 AM
Graveyard Shifter earlier in this forum you was going to call Rza. What happen to that call ? I noticed you are a moderator for Chambermusik.com. Why are you in wutangcorp.com? You trying to take what you get here from wutangcorp and bring it there? I remember 3x when chambermusik was going to have an interview with Rza and it never happened. I SAID THREE TIMES. So you think since you are a moderator for Chambermusik you are linked with Wutang? Since you get that interview questions to wu-affiliates you are in a great relationship with them? Believe what you want. You are the same as those others who are bad mouthing this . Since Chambermusik had hate on this project you guys are the pigs for the head leader of Chambermusik doing what he wants you to CAUSE I REMEMBER WHEN THAT LEADER OF CHAMBERMUSIK WAS BANNED FROM WUTANGCORP BACK THEN SO NOW HE GOTS YOU AS HIS GOON. GOOD WAY TO START YOUR CARREER. I see now what Bearjames is saying ABOUT CHAMBERMUSIK BIATCHES

YOU SPECKING FOR GRAVEYARD SHITTER ? YOU DOING IT "SCUBBING HIS NUTS". I BET YOU ARE APPART OF THAT CHAMBERMUSIK BIATCH SQUAD. YOU PROBABLY ARE A MODERATOR TOO. I'M BACKING UP THIS PROJECT SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT BOUNCE. JUST REMEMBER THIS IS MY THREAD SO ONLY YOUR MOTHER IS ALLOWED... TAKE THAT.
"BRING DA RUCKUS"

Jammin
04-13-2008, 05:25 AM
YOU SPECKING FOR GRAVEYARD SHITTER ? YOU DOING IT "SCUBBING HIS NUTS". I BET YOU ARE APPART OF THAT CHAMBERMUSIK BIATCH SQUAD. YOU PROBABLY ARE A MODERATOR TOO. I'M BACKING UP THIS PROJECT SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT BOUNCE. JUST REMEMBER THIS IS MY THREAD SO ONLY YOUR MOTHER IS ALLOWED... TAKE THAT.
"BRING THE RUCKUS"

yo son, seriously get a life you already got 38 posts up in this bitch, why dont you find a boyfriend or something?

ps your diss are horrible, seriously are you fucking retarded?

bearjames
04-13-2008, 05:27 AM
Dont Worry About Me . Do You Fag. Tell your mother I can't mess with her no more cause you a fag ( Chambermusik Bitches aka Chambermusik fag Squad , Chambermusik Wash my Nuts Crew.) Need I say anymore?

Jammin
04-13-2008, 05:30 AM
stfu !!

Jammin
04-13-2008, 05:34 AM
Dont Worry About Me . Do You Fag

your boyfriend raaddrr van is the fag http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i208/RADARR_photos/DSC03200.jpg

i aint no fag, i got a wife, but you got no life.... the keyboard is your best friend or something?

D-Infinite
04-13-2008, 05:37 AM
Jammin, did you notice the dumb spastic quoted his "homie" dj chris while replying & dissing my comment?

What an effin' knobjockey.

Get off your high horse son, you ain't Wu, no-one here wanna respect your shit man.

D-Infinite is laying down the law mo'fo'. You wanna try me?

bearjames
04-13-2008, 05:48 AM
I never said I'm wu you dum ass. I am no part of these guys at all. Can you read And Jammin look at you always putting up a picture of raaddr. Now that definately shows how much a fag you are. I bet you have a picture of him on your wall jerking off. You a raaddrr fan.

Jammin
04-13-2008, 05:50 AM
I never said I'm wu you dum ass. I am no part of these guys at all. Can you read?

then why the fuck you're on raaaddrr's nuts, dlah is a fucking idiot, whats your point?

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i208/RADARR_photos/DSC03219.jpg

fags

D-Infinite
04-13-2008, 05:51 AM
Yeah but you protecting them like an endangered species.

Y'all is nobodies, promoting whack music, you'd think if people on the forum made it clear they ain't gonna put up with your shit, you'd be a man and fuck right off. But nah, you gotta spam this place like some bitchmade punks.

Best protect your neck around here!

bearjames
04-13-2008, 05:53 AM
I never said I'm wu you dum ass. I am no part of these guys at all. Can you read And Jammin look at you always putting up a picture of raaddr. Now that definately shows how much a fag you are. I bet you have a picture of him on your wall jerking off. You a raaddrr fan.

bearjames
04-13-2008, 05:55 AM
The only people who say they not going to are the Chambermusik Bitches aka Chambermusik fag Squad , Chambermusik Wash my Nuts Crew.

I wish I was a rapper. I'm finishing up grad school right now about to take my board exam to be a lawyer and trust me I'm going to open up a firm for artist verses Chambermusik Bitches aka Chambermusik fag Squad , Chambermusik Wash my Nuts Crew.

Jammin
04-13-2008, 05:57 AM

nah i aint got picture of him

its from his photobucket that he gave me a few months ago http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i208/RADARR_photos/

ps yeah raaddrr read this i DO know you in real life !

bearjames
04-13-2008, 06:09 AM
If you think I'm raaddrr then think what you want to. Anyway face the reality Jammin you gay. I think you in love with him. Check it out if you know him you need to tell him and find yourself. Stop this hatten and be for real. GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN
GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN
GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN GAY JAMMIN

Jammin
04-13-2008, 06:12 AM
cool, your keyboard just told you how to cop and past quicky ... ctrl+v right? dumbass

and for raaddrr pm me whenever you want so we can meet and ima gonna punch your motherfucking face

D-Infinite
04-13-2008, 06:15 AM
"Hatten" hahahaha.

Nice job dude.

Jammin
04-13-2008, 06:15 AM
bearjames when you'll see raaddrr tonight in your bed before he takes the vaseline, tell him jammin said he's gonna punch his fucking mouth because he spits too many wack verses

bearjames
04-13-2008, 06:46 AM
You know you in love with him. This is what happened since you say you know him; one day
you two were smoking weed then started getting buzzed. your real character started to come out. You asked raaddrr can he give you a verse to run with then he said no. You said " I will XXXX XXXX XXXX" then he punched you in your face and stomped you out. He did a Menace to Society to your ass.

SHAME ON YOU !

Jammin
04-13-2008, 06:49 AM
i did not read what you said but someone can confirm that its bullshit?

bearjames
04-13-2008, 06:56 AM
Look what you write " i did not read what you said but someone can confirm that its bullshit? you questioning " someone can confirm that its bullshit". You write like a Biatch cry like a biatch.

bearjames
04-13-2008, 07:00 AM
MAKE SURE YOU PEOPLE BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR " POPA WU presents: VISIONS OF THE TENTH CHAMBER part II" go to Popa Wu bio or futurechamber.com for more info. This album has features from Popa Wu, Timbo King, Dungeon Master, FreeMurda and others with special guests .May 27, 2008

Jammin
04-13-2008, 07:11 AM
Look what you write " i did not read what you said but someone can confirm that its bullshit? you questioning " someone can confirm that its bullshit". You write like a Biatch cry like a biatch.
the last time i heard the biatch word was in snoop's mouth

bearjames
04-13-2008, 07:12 AM
I'm bring it back

Jammin
04-13-2008, 07:14 AM
fag

D-Infinite
04-13-2008, 07:16 AM
Hey Jammin', don't fret.

It's duck season fam! We hunt these muh'fuckas like game!

bearjames, you bitcmade knobjockey fool, wanna take it to the streets?

bearjames
04-13-2008, 07:34 AM
Take this to the streets: http://www.amazon.com/Visions-Tenth-Chamber-Part-II/dp/B0017CW5OO/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1208088672&sr=8-8

http://www.target.com/dp/B0017CW5OO/sr=1-4/qid=1208105804/ref=sr_1_4/602-8221104-6600608?ie=UTF8&index=target&field-original-keywords=Popa%20wu&rh=k%3Apuppy%20w&page=1

Jammin
04-13-2008, 07:39 AM
they will sell 3 cds

mark my motherfucking words

bearjames
04-13-2008, 07:43 AM
Theres preorder already all over the place. Wait I thought you said they were dropped?
You see I do my homework before I write. Tell all your Gay friends suck that. I got a whole lot of more news coming that will probably make you not come to my thread anymore if you haten like that.

bearjames
04-13-2008, 12:07 PM
Take this to the streets: http://www.amazon.com/Visions-Tenth-...8088672&sr=8-8

http://www.target.com/dp/B0017CW5OO/...ppy%20w&page=1

Jammin
04-13-2008, 12:24 PM
u aint promoting shit you're on a forum called bring da ruckus where people got beef with you dumbass, just read the thread titles http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31 and you'll realize that your on a beef forum

idiot

SickT
04-13-2008, 12:39 PM
The only people who say they not going to are the Chambermusik Bitches aka Chambermusik fag Squad , Chambermusik Wash my Nuts Crew.

I wish I was a rapper. I'm finishing up grad school right now about to take my board exam to be a lawyer and trust me I'm going to open up a firm for artist verses Chambermusik Bitches aka Chambermusik fag Squad , Chambermusik Wash my Nuts Crew.

LOL @ This Motherfucker Saying His Going to School.

bearjames
04-13-2008, 12:47 PM
*Bring more beef Bums. And you dick T in the ass. finally dick t you legal aged and now can drink if you come to the usa. Do that.(bum ass sick t alkaholik)

Take this to the streets: http://www.amazon.com/Visions-Tenth-...8088672&sr=8-8

Jammin
04-13-2008, 01:01 PM
yeah promote, again and again nobody's reading

beef forum lollololol

bearjames
04-13-2008, 02:31 PM
http://www.amazon.com/Visions-Tenth-...8088672&sr=8-8

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-13-2008, 03:01 PM
u need a girl fagjames,unlike u i spent 3 days in the real world getting money and pussy nigga,logg of sometime fag

BRONZBODY
04-13-2008, 03:56 PM
man yall still beefing man??? i thought it was over

ju-ju
04-13-2008, 05:14 PM
for real i dont understand why is brothers beefin chambermusik got some good music that dude on here graveyard shit is dope popa wu people got some nice shit why niggas cant come together i see why my brothers in the south be makin that money cuz real mcs wanna beef like little bitches instead of comin together and bring some real shit to the table but i guess this is the world we live in real hip hop anit dead but it aint far

rich gannon
04-13-2008, 06:30 PM
i dont get it, i really really dont get it

yall dont like popa wu or the people he promotes...like radar van whoever?
or is this some corny back and forth wucorp vs chambermusic bullshit?

is there some resentment that popa wu did a interview with dude from chambermusic? that dude is a dickhead anyway with his stupid laugh and always takes the side of who hes interviewin regardless of knowin the facts or not. somebody fill me in because i dont see what you could have against popa wu.

bearjames
04-14-2008, 11:16 AM
Thank you people who are supporting my thread and thank you people who are haten.

http://www.amazon.com/Visions-Tenth-...8088672&sr=8-8

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-14-2008, 01:04 PM
like i said b4,these cats called my crib threatning to kill me and my fam,my girl who was there was pregnant at the time,she did not need that stress.that was some bitch made sHit interupting my family life over some nonsense,i dont take threats lightly.not when iTs at me and my girl who was carrying my seed at tha time and happened to loose it,i promise u dlah and radrr fag,we gonna cross paths and imma show yall how grimey the world can get.mark my words!

Jammin
04-14-2008, 01:25 PM
damn that's what iam talking about, that's why iam against them fake gangstas.. you see why i hate them motherfuckers? them niggas are livin a fake life .. fuck them futurechambers fags for real

yo gravey iam with you man, seriously wtf is wrong with them fake cats?

dj chris
04-14-2008, 01:36 PM
Peace graveyard. I don't think at all that those dudes were the ones to call. If you were for sure with caller ID or them writing you by email from their direct email address excuse for hearing that. But how did they get your number? If non of this applies to them at all you should think about the click you wit. You best friends can be your worst enemy.Thanks bearjames for the info about the pre-order.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-14-2008, 02:28 PM
ill explain,once upon a time,me and these dudes had no issue with each other,after finding out that i had connects to labels and anr.s,dlah reached out to me for contacts and we corresponded online for a minute,still got the mails to prove it,onCe chambermusik was launched we all networked leaving each other numbers since they were selling their shit on cmusic and we all had tha same goal,after having issues with gclef,they attacked me cause of ma affiliation with cmusic.bUt that wasnt enough

dj chris
04-14-2008, 02:31 PM
i dont get it, i really really dont get it

yall dont like popa wu or the people he promotes...like radar van whoever?
or is this some corny back and forth wucorp vs chambermusic bullshit?

is there some resentment that popa wu did a interview with dude from chambermusic? that dude is a dickhead anyway with his stupid laugh and always takes the side of who hes interviewin regardless of knowin the facts or not. somebody fill me in because i dont see what you could have against popa wu.

Is that guy who did the interview with Popa Wu the one who runs chambermusik? I noticed he started alot of trouble between past and present
wu-members. Look at that interview with Y-kim he did. He did agree with y-kim laughing. Then when Popa wu went on he was on Popa wu side.Then he had y-kim do another interview. After that Popa wu was mad as hell at what was going on. I think since he couldn't get Rza interview he used Y-kim to get Rza to address him back but it didn't happen. Think about it why would Rza go to a website like that and do an interview when he can go on his own site(wutangcorp).He probably didn't have enough money to get that interview lol. Look how MethodMan got at y-kim and he didn't even go to chambermusik to address it He did it at a real place. Why? That guy who does the interviews is a DEVIL. It looks like to me he's trying to cause conflict and then trying to get the parties together and sqash the beef to make himself look good. Does he still write on wutangcorp or he uses you guys to do that?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-14-2008, 02:40 PM
after they called my spot threatning me and my fam,clef puts me on 3way with these dudes to iron things out,i decide to leave it alone and make peace then as recent as 2months ago the death threats started again,now understand tgat ive nearly lost ma life after being shot b4 and my girl had to endure that so when we get threatened she panics and gets overly worried.she blames me for miscarrying cause of stupid drama like this,

Jammin
04-14-2008, 03:07 PM
rza dont own wutangcorp, wucorp lost their official status a long time ago http://www.wutang-corp.com/pix/tomb/header/header_li.gif

bearjames
04-14-2008, 05:59 PM
I was reading what dj chris put down and yes Rza don't own this website but has right to the website. I feel what djchris is saying about

that man on chambermusik.com is correct . What ever happened with you graveyard shitter sorry to hear
that but I don't feel they did that at all. If there was an disagreement I feel the man on chambermusik pushed it farther. Look what he did in the Y-kim, Rza ,Popa Wu thing.

When I first posted this thread I posted it in another forum. It was moved to this forum. I'm going to keep writing what I write no matter what.
Graveyard I feel your music but if you have connections with A&R's do something with your music. and those resources for yourself first. Make your own website,website radio station....

http://www.amazon.com/Visions-Tenth-...8222566&sr=8-2

rich gannon
04-14-2008, 06:18 PM
Is that guy who did the interview with Popa Wu the one who runs chambermusik? I noticed he started alot of trouble between past and present
wu-members. Look at that interview with Y-kim he did. He did agree with y-kim laughing. Then when Popa wu went on he was on Popa wu side.Then he had y-kim do another interview. After that Popa wu was mad as hell at what was going on. I think since he couldn't get Rza interview he used Y-kim to get Rza to address him back but it didn't happen. Think about it why would Rza go to a website like that and do an interview when he can go on his own site(wutangcorp).He probably didn't have enough money to get that interview lol. Look how MethodMan got at y-kim and he didn't even go to chambermusik to address it He did it at a real place. Why? That guy who does the interviews is a DEVIL. It looks like to me he's trying to cause conflict and then trying to get the parties together and sqash the beef to make himself look good. Does he still write on wutangcorp or he uses you guys to do that?

yeah gclef thats him, i'm pretty sure its his site. i didnt hear the 2nd y kim i pretty much signed up over there just to check out what they had in their audio thread. not much.

but yeah the way he laughs at shit is just like sayin "i agree". if you know why you got people to do an interview, basically to address beef, as an interviewer you gotta stay neutral especially if you wanna talk to both parties involved.

bearjames
04-14-2008, 06:27 PM
I'm glad someone realize it. check out that 2nd call the Y-kim Emergency Call. Mess around he probably edit the call now and changed it.

RustyFangz
04-14-2008, 07:33 PM
Damn Grave sorry to hear that bro.

bearjames
04-14-2008, 08:20 PM
Do you have any joint in stores ?

http://www.amazon.com/Visions-Tenth-Chamber-Part-II/dp/B0017CW5OO/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1208222566&sr=8-2

http://www.target.com/dp/B0017CW5OO/sr=1-3/qid=1208222506/ref=sr_1_3/601-7185510-1132151?ie=UTF8&index=target&field-original-keywords=Popa%20wu&rh=k%3Apuppy%20w&page=1

ju-ju
04-15-2008, 07:00 PM
im sorry to hear bout yo lost graveyard but that dude gclef do be trying to pump shit up between wu artists people out here now play around wit real shit to much until real shit happen for its all over wit somebody gonna peep what he doing and gonna fuck him up i hope not but thats what happens when u play both sides!

pneumatic
04-16-2008, 08:35 AM
You guys are blind. The only thing Clef did was bring an outlet for all the Wu Fam that had been shitted on in the past and helped them release CDs through the store that would have never seen the light of day. As far as the interviewing goes, you have to pretend to agree with the person or else they won't want to tell you information or do future interviews. He doesn't add fuel to the fire, he just let's the artists tell their point of view.

Jammin
04-16-2008, 08:38 AM
raaddrr van and dlah are so immature, fuck them fags

dj chris
04-16-2008, 10:06 AM
that good chambermusik came out to do what they did but he said it plain and simple
" We are not a wutang website ". 95% of his promos are wu-affiliates and he claims himself to be also cause he worked with them in the past? I see alot that everything he mostly do is appart of buddha monk. Past wu-affiliates could of went other places to have there music to be heard. I'm not saying hes a bad man but he contradicts himself alot in his interview. his interview sucks. Also this album is not raaddr and dlah. Its POPA WU AND FUTURE CHAMBER. There are alot of artists on this album so think there are people who would like the whole album or just certain artists on the album or certain songs ......etc. We will see

pneumatic
04-16-2008, 10:28 AM
It is funny that you guys talk shit about Chambermusik, yet no one would know who Hellgaydoe was if not for them. They did an interview with them too you know.

Jammin
04-16-2008, 10:52 AM
that good chambermusik came out to do what they did but he said it plain and simple
" We are not a wutang website ". 95% of his promos are wu-affiliates and he claims himself to be also cause he worked with them in the past? I see alot that everything he mostly do is appart of buddha monk. Past wu-affiliates could of went other places to have there music to be heard. I'm not saying hes a bad man but he contradicts himself alot in his interview. his interview sucks. Also this album is not raaddr and dlah. Its POPA WU AND FUTURE CHAMBER.

why the fuck do you care about them? you bringing em on the topic like they're the public enemy #1, fuck outta here YOU ARE OFF TOPIC did you read what graveyard said? dlah and raaddarr van are the ones doing bad shit on this wu-world, i have nothing to do against chambermusik or poppa wu, but i got beef with dlah and raaddarr van, niggaz is harrassing graveyard shifter, wtf is that huh? answer me, and who the fuck is dj chris i never heard about you... you is from boston... nobody from boston fucking know you, never heard about your radio show, never heard about a dj named chris, i know enuff, mathematics, funk flex, the drama king and more, but never heard about a dj called chris, who the fuck is you nigga?and trust me you doing business with raaddarr van and dlah, you'll be disappointed, them niggaz are liarz, lying to everybody, nobody from wu-tang know them, probably people from the wu-fam but well nobody cares about raaddarr or dlah, they found poppa wu ok, but i don't even understand why poppa is with them seriously, them niggaz have nothing, no lyrics, no job, NOTHING !!! them niggaz is wu-tang fans living a fantazy life, going on times square acting like they're wu-tang clan fam or something, i never read a raaddarr van name on a wu-tang killa bee/fam or general , just on hell razor's album right next to the myspace shout outs THATS ALL ... when will yall realize that them niggaz is a fraud?

bearjames
04-16-2008, 12:04 PM
Why jammin you writing all that representing Graveyard. He can speak for himself. Your responding for his feelings. You need to do you. I think dj chris dj for a college station or what ever who cares. That chambermusik guy is a beef creator. What this type of forum is going to decrease his listeners? his sales? So what, I got my opinion and I'm not the only one who believe that . Look at what other people wrote. What the truth hurts? get outta here. Jammin you now scrubbing chambermusik leaders balls. What you trying to get Graveyard to give good reference for you to get a job there too?

Jammin
04-16-2008, 12:11 PM
Why jammin you writing all that representing Graveyard. He can speak for himself. Your responding for his feelings. You need to do you. I think dj chris dj for a college station or what ever who cares. That chambermusik guy is a beef creator. What this type of forum is going to decrease his listeners? his sales? So what, I got my opinion and I'm not the only one who believe that . Look at what other people wrote. What the truth hurts? get outta here. Jammin you now scrubbing chambermusik leaders balls. What you trying to get Graveyard to give good reference for you to get a job there too?

i aint scrubbing shit & posting again and again like u repping futurechamber and promoting their shit is fucking retarded

iam done with yall, fuck bearjames, raaddarr fag, dlah and dj chris aka nobodyknowme

bearjames
04-16-2008, 12:15 PM
see ya jammin take care. go back to chambermusik. I'll send you a post card.

Jammin
04-16-2008, 12:26 PM
i aint going back anywhere, iam still on wucorp but i wont check your shitty project, and i hope people will download this album and they wont buy this bullshit ... that will happen, and you know it bye faggit

pneumatic
04-16-2008, 01:07 PM
By the way, both of the links in your sig for the album say "File Not Found"

bearjames
04-16-2008, 01:21 PM
The album is coming:

http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/store/detail.asp?UPC=FCE0801CD

http://www.amazon.com/Visions-Tenth-Chamber-Part-II/dp/B0017CW5OO/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1208369655&sr=8-2

http://www.target.com

dj chris
04-16-2008, 01:44 PM
Jammin I don't have to prove anything to you. you are a strong fag asking people about me and then post it in the forum. are you trying to get my number and threaten me? Are you a stalker? Are you a pedifiler? and you want a job at chambermusik. No wonder bearjames says haters are chambermusik biatches

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-16-2008, 08:13 PM
to answer previous questions,i had an album out a few years ago but its outta print now and being that i knew nothin about the industry,i got taken advantage off,now im focused on an indie movie im doin here in LA with one of my director friends.just so u know i also write and direct movies and also appeared in a short flick a few yrs back,also i apreciate tha love guys

bearjames
04-16-2008, 08:35 PM
Graveyard Keep doing what you doing. Time comes. I understand what you feel for that incident happened but I believe dealing with that chambermusik dude is a whole part of it. Do you. Why is Jammin writing like he's speaking for you? Is he doing this as an assignment for chambermusik to get hired to be one of the biatches ?

http://www.amazon.com/Visions-Tenth-Chamber-Part-II/dp/B0017CW5OO/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1208440910&sr=8-2

dj chris
04-18-2008, 11:55 AM
This album is going to have a good turn out. Look at this:

http://www.geocities.jp/clubro03/0_home.html

bearjames
04-18-2008, 06:08 PM
Dam dj chris we ran them haters out of here. The truth kilt them. Thank you people who came throught to support and hate. I will post more news up as the date gets closer to the release date.

http://www.fye.com/Visions-of-the-Tenth-Chamber--Pt--2-Front-Page_stcVVproductId43158434VVcatId455366VVviewprod .htm

http://www.amazon.com/Visions-Tenth-Chamber-Part-II/dp/B0017CW5OO/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1208559900&sr=8-1

MAKE SURE YOU PEOPLE BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR " POPA WU presents: VISIONS OF THE TENTH CHAMBER part II" go to Popa Wu bio or futurechamber.com for more info. This album features; Popa Wu, Timbo King, Dungeon Master, FreeMurda and others with special guests . May 27, 2008

Dj ninocarta
05-30-2008, 10:25 AM
WHAT UP PEOPLE ? ITS DJ NINO CARTA SAYING GOOD LOOKING TO THE PEOPLE SUPPORTING THIS FORUM. THIS FORUM IS MAD FUNNY. ALL YOU WHO TAKE IT PERSONAL FOR THE POSITIVES AND NEGATIVES EVEN THOSE WHO I KNOW; DON’T TAKE WHAT YOU READ PERSONALLY; IT IS NOTHING BUT AN ENTERTAINING FORUM. I DO APPRECIATE THE SUPPORTERS AND I’M NOT GOING TO SAY HATERS BECAUSE IN REALITY EVERYONE IS A SUPPORTER HERE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. JUST TO IMFORM YOU THE RELEASE WAS MAY 27 BUT THAT WAS ONLINE ONLY. THE ACTUAL RELEASE DATE FOR STREETS/STORES IS JUNE 3RD FOR “ POPA WU PRESENTS:VISIONS OF THE TENTH CHAMBER PART II “. PEACE TO YOU PEOPLE ALL OVER IN MIAMI AND ALL OF FLORIDA.“WHAT YOU GIVE US WE GOING TO GIVE YOU BACK”(methodman) . MAKE SURE WHEN YOU BUY THE ALBUM YOU READ THE INPRINT BECAUSE THAT’S SOMETHING THAT SHOULD BE LOOKED AT. WE HAVE A LOT OF THINGS GOING ON SO BE ON THE LOOK OUT.

http://www.hiphopgame.com/news.php3?id=2616 (http://www.hiphopgame.com/news.php3?id=2616)

http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/sto...?UPC=FCE0801CD (http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/store/detail.asp?UPC=FCE0801CD)

http://www.fye.com/Visions-of-the-Te...VVviewprod.htm (http://www.fye.com/Visions-of-the-Tenth-Chamber--Pt--2-Front-Page_stcVVproductId43158434VVcatId455366VVviewprod .htm)

http://www.amazon.com/Visions-Tenth-...8559900&sr=8-1 (http://www.amazon.com/Visions-Tenth-Chamber-Part-II/dp/B0017CW5OO/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1208559900&sr=8-1)

http://bestbuy.com (http://bestbuy.com)

http://www.target.com (http://www.target.com)

(GOOD LOOKING BEARJAMES)

YEAH YEAH YEAH !!!
“you name it that’s me”
“holden it down”
“doin my thing”
djninocarta.tripod.com

bearjames
06-10-2008, 08:19 AM
I just got the album in the mail and it is hott. It is better than the first one. That track with ODB is for real. People go and get that album. It is worth it. Show that support.

http://www.hiphopgame.com/news.php3?id=2616

http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/sto...?UPC=FCE0801CD

http://www.fye.com/Visions-of-the-Te...VVviewprod.htm

http://www.amazon.com/Visions-Tenth-...8559900&sr=8-1

http://bestbuy.com

Maccabee Ridah
06-10-2008, 12:23 PM
I hope this one will be much better than first part...
I'm lookin forward to hear it..! :D
Props for da info!

bearjames
06-11-2008, 03:40 PM
Again people support the album. It is on point.

http://www.hiphopgame.com/news.php3?id=2616

http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/store/searchresults.asp?SearchBy=Artist&KeyWords=popa+wu

http://www.fye.com

http://www.amazon.com/Visions-Tenth-Chamber-Part-II/dp/B0017CW5OO/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1213216718&sr=8-1

http://bestbuy.com

bearjames
09-02-2008, 01:39 PM
What up people I'm back. Make sure you go out and cope the album . I've been talking with alot of people and most of them been buying the physical version online.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-02-2008, 01:42 PM
^^^^downloading and deleting.

bearjames
09-02-2008, 02:13 PM
hate all you want too. It not like anyone is listening to you anyway. I know you dream you had ass like that. Cop the whole album / listen real good and I bet you will get enough knowledge to get that.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-02-2008, 04:04 PM
I was talking about those people. I heard the album, shame that there is only one good beat and with so many rappers so similar styles :/ :/

Shame.

I like Poppa Wu, but this sucked. Compare it to Almighty, and u'll see the difference.

bearjames
09-02-2008, 05:33 PM
thats ok you got your own opinion. Your opinion only speaks for yourself. Others have their own opinions. I give these guys alot of credit not riding wutang band wagon to have them as guest appearance like other wack ass artists. They only got Timbo King and ODB. Other people be having alot of guest appearance and they shit turns out real wack. The album came out in June so we have alot of time to see what happens. I was talking with an affiliate and we was talking about when 36 chambers came out. That album took off slowly and This album is going to do the smae

Mic Tyson
09-03-2008, 10:05 PM
this album fuckin sucks dont compare an expensive weed plate to 36 chambers. thats some homo shit right there. u proly one of the members in that wack ass group. it came out and june and was forgot about in june

dj chris
09-04-2008, 03:19 PM
Mic tyson hum? U probably one of those used up broke ass has been. u ani't sayin nothin

Mic Tyson
09-05-2008, 09:23 AM
U probably one of those used up broke ass has been.

like futurechamber?

Edgar Erebus
09-05-2008, 09:28 AM
This is possibly wackest ad campaign I've ever seen.

Do y'all at least get paid for this?

dj chris
09-05-2008, 01:13 PM
Everybodies maken money. Just get the product and live your life. "POPA WU PRESENTS:
VISIONS OF THE 10TH CHAMBER PART II"

Edgar Erebus
09-05-2008, 01:50 PM
I can't dude, stuff ain't in my retail store.

Did you at least make sure it's distributed properly?

Jammin
09-05-2008, 01:52 PM
dj chris' name is CHRIS ADAMS, his email is
thefuturechambers@yahoo.com

he's their manager

Edgar Erebus
09-05-2008, 01:55 PM
So what? I ain't interested in nude pic exchange with a male manager of unknown record label.

pneumatic
09-05-2008, 03:04 PM
dj chris' name is CHRIS ADAMS, his email is
thefuturechambers@yahoo.com

he's their manager

chrisatoms@yahoo.com

dj chris
09-05-2008, 06:58 PM
Popa Wu Presents:visions Of The 10th Chamber Part Ii

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-06-2008, 07:01 AM
Everybodies maken money. Just get the product and live your life. "POPA WU PRESENTS:
VISIONS OF THE 10TH CHAMBER PART II"

If I hear the album again in my life, I'm going to change my life into a murderer.

Maccabee Ridah
09-06-2008, 10:09 AM
^^ co-sign!!!

This album is wack as hell!!!

P.E.A.C.E.