View Full Version : RIP Larry Davis

VEGATHACHOSEN
02-21-2008, 08:18 AM
http://thecryptonline.com/site/content/view/98/1/

RIP to the god
LARRY IS NOW FREE

Sicka than aidZ
02-21-2008, 11:56 AM
a crack slanga who holds woman and kids hostage aint a hero fool brotha aint even in the wu tang clan who gives a fuck about him

NY_Mami
02-21-2008, 12:10 PM
I think his murder is an inside job...... they been tryna get him after he exposed those crooked cops.......

VEGATHACHOSEN
02-21-2008, 01:07 PM
a crack slanga who holds woman and kids hostage aint a hero fool brotha aint even in the wu tang clan who gives a fuck about him
General Chat forum that means you can chat about shit generally doesnt it? not just the wu?
and im pretty sure some of the wu members name dropped him a few times

kids and women hostage? if the cops were after you trying to murder you im pretty sure youd do some drastic shit tosave your ass he did it for his own safety

I think his murder is an inside job...... they been tryna get him after he exposed those crooked cops.......

i agree the knife the shanked him with is 12 inches long ive seen plenty of shanks but a foot long one?
if they gutted him the shank wouldve probably came out of his back

TAURO
02-21-2008, 01:24 PM
I don't think he should be given the RIP treatment no matter how noble you thought he was, you don't take women and children hostage, thats a bitch move.

crust
02-21-2008, 01:27 PM
thats fucked up....12inch blade, had to be a set up.

rip larry davis

NY_Mami
02-21-2008, 01:28 PM
i agree the knife the shanked him with is 12 inches long ive seen plenty of shanks but a foot long one?
if they gutted him the shank wouldve probably came out of his back

They have documentary about him on Youtube...... but he didn't hold that woman and kids hostage...... she and her husband actually let him stay at their apartment to lay low...... the husband turned him in after one of the cops threatened to kill the entire family because the cop said he was gonna kill EVERYBODY who was helpin' Larry Davis..... so the husband complained to the Superior Officer..... and then they threatened to take him to jail...... so he told them where Larry Davis was...... but Larry Davis turned himself in...... under a contract that he would under protection from those cops that tried to kill him...... Now you see how the AP spun it sayin' he held them hostage????...... this is the same AP that says black people loot and white people find..... you do the math..... But I do think corrections officers had some involvement in this murder.......

SHAoLiN LoRD
02-21-2008, 10:05 PM
RIP to the god
LARRY IS NOW FREE

Yo Word up. This kat deserves more respect than he gets.

Its ashame people only believe the rumors about him. Do the research on larry. He truely was ahead of his time.

R.I.P. To Larry the God.

Forever livin in the spirit.

Sicka than aidZ
02-21-2008, 10:11 PM
i never heard of em till now, my bad. Rip larry davis

GENERAL WISE
02-21-2008, 10:21 PM
He was a vigilante against drug dealers and corrupt cops.

FatherSl!me
02-22-2008, 01:51 AM
They have documentary about him on Youtube...... but he didn't hold that woman and kids hostage...... she and her husband actually let him stay at their apartment to lay low...... the husband turned him in after one of the cops threatened to kill the entire family because the cop said he was gonna kill EVERYBODY who was helpin' Larry Davis..... so the husband complained to the Superior Officer..... and then they threatened to take him to jail...... so he told them where Larry Davis was...... but Larry Davis turned himself in...... under a contract that he would under protection from those cops that tried to kill him...... Now you see how the AP spun it sayin' he held them hostage????...... this is the same AP that says black people loot and white people find..... you do the math..... But I do think corrections officers had some involvement in this murder.......
co sign. i seen that documentary. my cuzin had the dvd of that shit. cops played him since day 1.

R I P Lary Davis

Paranoid
02-22-2008, 01:58 AM
I don't think he should be given the RIP treatment no matter how noble you thought he was, you don't take women and children hostage, thats a bitch move.

everyone deserves to rest in peace

Sicka than aidZ
02-22-2008, 02:57 AM
one of my cousins got smoked in prison by my own people, kinda conspiracy. we all know he fucked the wrong people but he didnt deserve to die. cant get protection when u fuck up shit between u and your own family. kinda like larry davis gettin fucked by the "good guy nypd" nowhere to hide

i dont know

his name was jade.im still all tore apart. he was just a kid like 25 barely a man with 2 kids. shit brings me back i got tears in my eyes but i aint cryin .was my homie since before 1st grade. if yall knew him you'd know what im sayin RIP jade jefferson

TAURO
02-22-2008, 03:52 AM
everyone deserves to rest in peace

not everyone

Paranoid
02-22-2008, 04:05 PM
not everyone

i disagree

every man should be the master of his destiny

ZigZag
02-22-2008, 06:23 PM
lol fuckin "news" didn't even mention his death.

Sicka than aidZ
02-22-2008, 07:02 PM
i disagree

every man should be the master of his destiny

We all get what we deserve whether its good or bad. Sounds to me like larry took a wrong turn while goin to school one day and decided to live a life of crime or whatever. I dont know the guy but he got himself stripped of all his rights and killed like a convict when he coulda chose to get a job somewhere normal and work for a living. not saying he's bad bad but it doesnt seem like a pleasant way to check out