PDA

View Full Version : Anyone still play Diablo 2 LOD?

Prolifical ENG
02-21-2008, 11:52 AM
Well its going to be years if D3 ever comes out...but from the expansion pack (LOD) and the 1.10 patch, they pretty much already made another diablo...1.10 was pretty mcuh a free expansion pack.

Im surprised to see during peak times there is still 50,000 people on the Diablo USEAST servers.

I started again ladder on USEAST after about 2 years....I have normal chars and a hardcore one.

So if anyone wants to start again I can get them some starting gear, or if you are still playing /w *Hard_Target....or even if you want to duel.

Bloo
02-22-2008, 02:55 AM
Man I wish I still had that joint, I'd hop on and get it on for a minute. I wonder if I could download it...

And yeah, good luck on a Diablo 3. Hellgate: London is about as close as we're gonna get to that.

Prolifical ENG
02-22-2008, 11:48 AM
hahaha yeah back in the day those cows would give you a shitload of experience and drop some good stuff but they changed that so they dont give you as much. I think my first time I went to the "moo moo farm" I didnt know what to expect and those herds got me the same way.

a decent amazon with a bow or javilins can mow the bovines down herd by herd.

a barbarian with Whirlwind

SHRAP
03-02-2008, 12:32 PM
lost my original cd and cd key

shaolinsword
03-02-2008, 12:46 PM
Last time I played this some random person asked me to help him on a quest and I got a shit load of decent weapons and armour. Might go out and buy it again I think

Billy Danzenie
03-02-2008, 01:30 PM
hah i sold it on ebay last year