PDA

View Full Version : Wu Tang Latino Presents- La Familia, Track Listing!!!

WuLatino- MANGANI
02-22-2008, 10:32 AM
For those of you who were interested, concerned, or otherwise curious, here is the track listing for the album set to drop April 29, 2008!

1) Come Get It – Boyz Del Barrio (Feat. Nitty)
2) No Me Llames – Rameses
3) Freshest Thing – Fly & Polzino
4) Mama – Boyz Del Barrio
5) Burn That Beat – Rameses
6) Pompea – Dragon
7) Dile Que Nos Amamos – Rameses
8) Watch Me Move – Fly & Polzino
9) Shake – Rameses
10) The Wu-Tang Latino Family - Playaz Choice, Puh Barrio
11) Puneta – Mangani
12) Who the F**k Is This – Ukrime
13) It Is What It Is – Greckz
14) Lo Digo Yo – Mangani
15) Shame On Ya – DJ Tito, Puh Barrio, Playaz Choice
16) Brooklyn – Ukrime
17) Fumeteo - Mangani
18) Soy Yo - Nueva Era(Bonus Track)

TAURO
02-22-2008, 03:12 PM
It's got major distribution right?

BronzearmzNYC
02-22-2008, 03:46 PM
Who gives a WICKED SHIT about this BULLSHIT music?

P-Noid Brown
02-22-2008, 10:26 PM
^^^wassup wit the non-support? you got hate in ya blood? 20 bucks says this album is better than the lil zane album u got playin in ipod right now.

oDoUoSoKo
02-22-2008, 11:03 PM
Reggaeton is not workin for me man...the straight rap shit i can def. feel, but if its mixed, i cant.

portis24
04-02-2008, 09:03 PM
i copped the mix cd they put out and loved it and i can't wait for this one

WuLatino- MANGANI
04-03-2008, 11:37 AM
Thanks for the support Portis. I was actually pretty impressed with the variety on the album myself. There is definitely something for EVERYBODY.

Jasperz
04-06-2008, 08:53 PM
I was hoping this would have some Wu collaborations. Did Rza contribute any production? I'll probably still get it anyway, but it would be better with at least some Rza.

Prince Rai
04-07-2008, 06:55 AM
I was hoping this would have some Wu collaborations. Did Rza contribute any production? I'll probably still get it anyway, but it would be better with at least some Rza.

thats what i was wondering too.

WuLatino- MANGANI
04-07-2008, 06:11 PM

No collabos on this project because it is intended to introduce the artists. Though we would definitely love to collab with the Wu, I think (at least on my end) that we need to earn the invitation to collab with them just like anyone else would. Though there aren't any collabos on this project (with Wu members), we are working on side projects with other Wu affiliates, and the official projects from the artists should have some collaboration from the Wu and Wu affiliates.

As for production, Rza has no production on this project. Part of introducing new artists is introducing their producers as well. I, for one, have my own producers, and though I would love to someday have a track produced by Rza I am all about my music, and if he produced it it wouldn't sound like me- it would sound like HIS music.

Novel T
04-16-2008, 01:01 PM
Is this still coming out on April 29th? How come I can't find it on amazon.com or cduniverse.com? Don't tell that it's only available on myspace or the wulatino website.

WuLatino- MANGANI
04-17-2008, 01:26 AM
Is this still coming out on April 29th? How come I can't find it on amazon.com or cduniverse.com? Don't tell that it's only available on myspace or the wulatino website.

I don't know of any album that has been available before it's release date, but you should find this album in most digital outlets on the 29th. Amazon.com is not a digital outlet, and neither is cduniverse.com. What I would do is check www.theorchard.com on the 29th if you are interested!

Rode Block
04-17-2008, 01:45 AM
Is this gonna be available on itunes? I'll probably pick it up when it comes out...

Novel T
04-17-2008, 11:07 AM
I don't know of any album that has been available before it's release date, but you should find this album in most digital outlets on the 29th. Amazon.com is not a digital outlet, and neither is cduniverse.com. What I would do is check www.theorchard.com on the 29th if you are interested!

Ohh, well if it's not an actual cd release and it's just a "digital release", then I will pass on it. I don't buy Wu-Tang related albums anymore unless there is an actual CD available on sites like Amazon and cduniverse. They usually have the titles of upcoming albums up a few weeks before their scheduled release date listed as "Available: and then the scheduled release date".

Wu-Tang has too many cds released if you go buy every little internet album that's available so I have to make up rules like this. So, unfortunately I'll have to pass on this album. But, if you guys ever get real distribution and can afford to press up cds and sell them on amazon and cduniverse, then maybe I'll check you guys out. You may want to try and link with an indie label like Babygrande, Koch, or Nature Sounds and see if you can get a deal with them.

Good luck!

I hope my information helps you in the future to put out a proper album!!!

WuLatino- MANGANI
04-17-2008, 09:18 PM
Novel T, thanks for the education! It's amazing to see how many fans on this site are such experts on the industry!

For your information, however, the record label DOES have a major distributor. Given the fact that it's 2008, and CD sales (whether through Amazon- which has seen a drop in physical album sales and has even started a "MP3 Store", or in stores) have been dwindling, it is prudent for companies to target "new media" as a primary source for sales. The fact that artists who don't even go Gold in physical sales go multi-platinum in digital sales gives other people who are "experts in the industry" the common sense to realize digital sales are becoming more and more lucrative- especially given the fact that there is no loss in packaging, manufacture, and therefore no recoupment to the artist.

Furthermore, noone has stated this album will not be released in physical form. It is part of our marketing strategy, and that of our distributors (digital and physical) to release the album in digital form for some time prior to physical (interviews by executive staff can be found on the internet regarding this strategy). Even if we weren't planning on a physical release- THIS IS A COMPILATION, not an individual artist's album. The combination of these two facts- digital release and various artists- makes for a greater payout for all those involved, including artists and featured artists who wouldn't normally make a cent off of compilation album sales (due to recoupment and small royalty percentages for collaborative efforts).

Hey, again, thanks for your profound insight on the industry... but I think we got it under control...

PS. An album's presence on Amazon and Cduniverse is not indicative of a major distribution deal and/or a "proper album". ANYBODY can get a CD sold on Amazon and CDUniverse!

WuLatino- MANGANI
04-17-2008, 09:24 PM
Is this gonna be available on itunes? I'll probably pick it up when it comes out...

YES! The album will be distributed to iTunes via The Orchard Enterprises, as well as every other major digital outlet! You don't even have to leave your house!

crass
04-18-2008, 03:13 PM
Mangina is always putting people down on here whenever they question anything about Wu-Latino. And CD sales are dwindling because people can easily download music for free. I think that should be even less of an incentive to release digital albums.

WuLatino- MANGANI
04-19-2008, 08:54 AM
Mangina is always putting people down on here whenever they question anything about Wu-Latino. And CD sales are dwindling because people can easily download music for free. I think that should be even less of an incentive to release digital albums.

I put people down when they are condescending and assume there is a label presence on this website because we need some advice on how to run a label. We are here to attract fans, not be governed by them. You can't assume to know the inner workings of the industry when you make uneducated comments like "if it's not on Amazon it's not a proper album".

If CD sales were dwindling because it's easy to download music for free, then digital sales would not be rising by triple digit percentages. There are albums (as I stated before) that have sold less than 500 thousand copies, yet multiple singles on those same albums have sold multi-platinum status. Digital sales of a single in the multiplatinum range brings much more revenue to the artist AND the label, and it just makes more sense.

I'm not here to attack "fans", but the people I have responded to negatively are CLEARLY not fans.

BronzearmzNYC
04-19-2008, 11:51 AM
Fuck you and little Zane. Just because, someone doesnt agree or like something you ignorant motherfuckers are interested in, you refer to them as a "hater" or they are "hatin'"? No wonder, this generation of blacks are so fucked up....rubble rubble... some incoherent bullshit...rubble rubble...

BronzearmzNYC
04-19-2008, 11:59 AM
The black generation is fucked up for Centuries to come...rubble rubble...some more incoherent bullshit... rubble rubble...

WuLatino- MANGANI
04-21-2008, 10:02 AM
Bronzearms, you on some psycho bitch shit. I never called anyone a "hater"... that's a term used by uneducated fools. I didn't say anything about someone not "agreeing" or not being "interested in something I'm interested in"- this is a WuTang Latino forum for fans and potential fans, not an outlet for dumbasses who don't like latin music.

You talkin out of your ass on some wannabe Afro-centric bullshit when you have no idea who the fuck I am. I'll leave you suckin your own dick, but I implore you to read a fuckin book you illiterate piece of shit...

Novel T
06-27-2008, 11:18 AM
So, how many copies did you guys sell?

Maccabee Ridah
06-27-2008, 11:34 AM
Yo Mangani, I am lookin to get some of ur projects, so can u please list me what have u as a group (Wu-Tang Latino) released by now................??!!! And ur solo projects too...??!!

Thanx......

Peace....................
-suuuuuuuu///

WuLatino- MANGANI
06-27-2008, 02:00 PM
So, how many copies did you guys sell?

-You would need a membership to Soundscan to find out, and I haven't asked for that info yet. I really don't care if we sold TWO copies... I know people have downloaded my tracks, but I've also had two of the tracks on the album out since 2006 so it doesn't matter. The other track I've been giving away.

WuLatino- MANGANI
06-27-2008, 02:04 PM
Yo Mangani, I am lookin to get some of ur projects, so can u please list me what have u as a group (Wu-Tang Latino) released by now................??!!! And ur solo projects too...??!!

Thanx......

Peace....................
-suuuuuuuu///

-Wu Tang Latino is not a "group". Go to www.myspace.com/mangani to download some of my tracks, and you can do a search online for others. I am going to release a mixtape soon that will have a couple "oldschool" Mangani tracks, and a bunch of new shit. I will post up a link when it's out, but don't be impatient cause I constantly work on other people's mixtapes. There are a few projects coming out of Wu Corp that I will be on, so just pay attention to what other members post up. Highway 420 Vol. 3 should be out soon too, and when you hear the name Nico Canada (the original Reggaeton producer), you better believe I will be all over that project (currently in the works). One of his artists just moved to PA from TX so he will be recording out of my studio- look out for that too.

Novel T
06-27-2008, 02:30 PM
I really don't care if we sold TWO copies...

That is a very wise philosophy. Don't set expectations too high and you will never be let down. I'm gonna have to try that out... if I ever start losing my talents.

Maccabee Ridah
06-27-2008, 04:57 PM
-Wu Tang Latino is not a "group". Go to www.myspace.com/mangani to download some of my tracks, and you can do a search online for others. I am going to release a mixtape soon that will have a couple "oldschool" Mangani tracks, and a bunch of new shit. I will post up a link when it's out, but don't be impatient cause I constantly work on other people's mixtapes. There are a few projects coming out of Wu Corp that I will be on, so just pay attention to what other members post up. Highway 420 Vol. 3 should be out soon too, and when you hear the name Nico Canada (the original Reggaeton producer), you better believe I will be all over that project (currently in the works). One of his artists just moved to PA from TX so he will be recording out of my studio- look out for that too.

Thanx man.....
I am lookin forward to that mixtape....!!!

I am goin to download as many tracks a i find from u and Wu-Tang Latino............

Anyway, thanx 4 da info man...........

Keep it up....................

Peace...............
-suuuuuuuu///

WuLatino- MANGANI
06-27-2008, 05:04 PM
That is a very wise philosophy. Don't set expectations too high and you will never be let down. I'm gonna have to try that out... if I ever start losing my talents.

-That's a hypocritical and not too subtle way to criticize somebody. If you don't like my music open your pussy ass mouth and say it. The album is not mine, and I am having issues with the distributor about my pay- THAT's why I don't care how many copies they sold. 3 tracks on the album are mine, and two have been out for over two years- the other since September... the album was released in April- why would I give a fuck how much it sold? I didn't market the product, and I would have had a different marketing plan- why would I feel let down if it didn't sell knowing no work was put in for it to sell? There's a lot of different reasons why I don't care how many copies it sells, but for not knowing them you are really a dumb fuck for making this kind of statement. You think I don't have talent? Grow some balls and tell me so...

Besides all that I already make about 25% annually more than the average "good" rapper. I don't care about sales- I care about quality, buddy, and if you don't like my quality, big fuckin deal... you aren't even a part of my core audience!

drazzy
08-03-2008, 02:34 PM
excuseme but, i think that, wu-tang latino is a shit, uuhm, singin regaeton and i and so much people who listen wu-tang think like me, im sorry but, thats what i think, wu-tang latino is a shit, a real shit

WuLatino- MANGANI
08-04-2008, 03:22 PM
excuseme but, i think that, wu-tang latino is a shit, uuhm, singin regaeton and i and so much people who listen wu-tang think like me, im sorry but, thats what i think, wu-tang latino is a shit, a real shit

What the fuck you know about Reggaeton? You can barely write in English, so I really fuckin doubt you understand Spanish #1, #2- what the fuck does Wu Latino have to do with Reggaeton? Hate the label all the fuck you want, which is fuckin retarded because you don't know anyone at the label nor do you have any music you understand enough to say you don't like, but leave Reggaeton out of it. I'm a rapper, and a Reggaeton artist, and not one sorry as rapper from this site has been able to challenge me yet. Waste your fuckin time and energy expressing your hate, and confirm your stupidity with ignorant statements...

Jutzu-Lo-Killer
10-12-2009, 01:08 AM
What the fuck you know about Reggaeton? You can barely write in English, so I really fuckin doubt you understand Spanish #1, #2- what the fuck does Wu Latino have to do with Reggaeton? Hate the label all the fuck you want, which is fuckin retarded because you don't know anyone at the label nor do you have any music you understand enough to say you don't like, but leave Reggaeton out of it. I'm a rapper, and a Reggaeton artist, and not one sorry as rapper from this site has been able to challenge me yet. Waste your fuckin time and energy expressing your hate, and confirm your stupidity with ignorant statements...

co-sign man

hawaiiana
10-27-2009, 02:45 PM
enrealidad en latino america ultimamente solo se escucha regeton....que le vamos a hacer..ya vendra otra moda luego....
jajajja

Jutzu-Lo-Killer
10-27-2009, 04:43 PM
enrealidad en latino america ultimamente solo se escucha regeton....que le vamos a hacer..ya vendra otra moda luego....
jajajja

solo reggaeton?

ni dancehall ni rap ni na de naΏ?

hawaiiana
10-27-2009, 07:10 PM
no....solo regeton....suena por las calles a y rancheras, y cumbias....jajajaja
pero es lo de moda po pa....

Jutzu-Lo-Killer
10-27-2009, 07:13 PM
no me desgrada el reggaeton de veras.. peo me agradas mas tu... tq

hawaiiana
10-28-2009, 04:40 AM
oh shit my love...yo odio el regeton whaever., perro no estaria mal un perreo...jijijiji
love you my lord

WuLatino- MANGANI
10-30-2009, 08:40 AM
oh shit my love...yo odio el regeton whaever., perro no estaria mal un perreo...jijijiji
love you my lord

Chile no es Latino America, sino un pais en Latino America. A menos que hayas viajado a todos los paises en Latino America para verificar tu observacion, tu generalizacion no es valida.

Es mas ni en Puerto Rico se escucha solo Reggaeton. Si en Chile solo se escucha Reggaeton es porque los DJ's de las emisoras no sirven. Encima de eso si no te gusta el Reggaeton, ya que sabemos que los DJ's en Chile no sirven, es porque lo que ponen en la radio en Chile tiene que ser pura mierda.

hawaiiana
10-30-2009, 04:39 PM
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh......no era mi intencion generalizar, pero si es mi realidad...todos tenemos una realidad diferente no...no podria decir que los Djs aqui no sirven....quien soy yo para decir eso...pero creo que las modas son modas en todo latino america o dime que el reggeton vende mas que cualquier musica en todo latina america...?..creo yo----
respeto....

hawaiiana
10-31-2009, 07:01 AM
andddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd...

WuLatino- MANGANI
11-03-2009, 10:22 AM
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh......no era mi intencion generalizar, pero si es mi realidad...todos tenemos una realidad diferente no...no podria decir que los Djs aqui no sirven

-Si los DJ's ponen nada mas que reggaeton, y es musica que no les gusta a muchos (o por lo menos a ti que tambien eres fanatica de musica), entonces no sirven. El trabajo de un DJ es presentar nuevos artistas, musica nueva, y presentar musica en una manera entreteniente. El trabajo de un DJ no es simplemente tocar la musica, sino que el es el embajador entre la musica y la fanaticada.

....quien soy yo para decir eso...

-Eres parte de la audiencia. El mejor juez del DJ es quien lo escucha, no?

pero creo que las modas son modas en todo latino america o dime que el reggeton vende mas que cualquier musica en todo latina america...?..creo yo----
respeto....

Tras de que el Reggaeton no vende mas que cualquier musica en todo Latino America (eso seria el Pop Rock Latino y la musica Cristiana), las ventas no son indicativo de la calidad de la musica. Es un hecho de que los mejores en el genero no venden mucho- y es verdad en casi todos los generos de musica, y cualquier otro modo de arte. Reggaeton no es una moda, sino una cultura y los DJ's que no imparten ese hecho es que no lo saben, ni son parte de la cultura sino que son explotadores de la musica. El Cacoteo es como se llama la cultura de los reggaetoneros, tal como en los EEUU el Hip Hop es la cultura de los raperos (aunque en Puerto Rico entre el Cacoteo tambien hay raperos, B-boys, etc).

Aparte de todo eso, Wu Tang Latino nunca fue una disquera dedicada al Reggaeton, sino que era una disquera de musica Latino Urbana. Tenian artistas de Hip Hop en ingles, Hip Hop Latino, Pop, Bachata, y yo soy el unico que representaba Reggaeton, pero no el Reggaeton al cual estas acostumbrada. Si te interesa saber mas de nuestra musica visite:

www.cacoteo.com
www.djtito.com
www.myspace.com/mangani
www.myspace.com/djtitodotcom

hawaiiana
11-13-2009, 12:12 PM
puta que la sacaste larga...debatiste con dios y le ganaste acaso....

WuLatino- MANGANI
11-14-2009, 09:43 PM
puta que la sacaste larga...debatiste con dios y le ganaste acaso....

-LOL! No mai, solo que se de la industria y es lo que me encanta.

Mira, que paso con Monk? Porque lo botaron de aqui?

hawaiiana
11-16-2009, 08:35 AM
no tengo idea porque lo botaron pero me parece que fue injusto por lo mismo, nadie dio una explicacion, se supone que hay libertad de expresion aqui....eso creia yo...
pero bueno...
saludos

NW_Renegade
03-22-2011, 10:09 PM
grimey stuff definite like!

CHI-KING
03-31-2011, 08:01 PM
wu latino whats good man i need a deal , YO WU LATINO I AM NOT CHASING THE MONEY I AM CHASING MY DREAM ` SO GET AT ME LETS BUILD I MIGHT CAN BRING SOME NEW TO THE TABLE ~

BlackSmith
03-31-2011, 08:05 PM
wu latino whats good man i need a deal

Chi, the M80 Cold Love track you were on was dope.