PDA

View Full Version : i say we start a new forum

Sicka than aidZ
02-22-2008, 11:44 AM
and dedicate it to me.

we could call it the palace

a happy place where everyone can shower me with gifts and E-rep 24-7:spin: while i school em to be as sick as me.

Haha, so what do u think ?

SKAMPOE
02-22-2008, 11:45 AM
Fag

begongo
02-22-2008, 12:12 PM
Fag

Sicka than aidZ
02-22-2008, 12:17 PM
just thought yall might be interested and want to help thats all

JerseyIronman
02-22-2008, 12:22 PM
SickA's new name: Fag McFaggerson

Sicka than aidZ
02-22-2008, 12:34 PM
SickA's new name: Fag McFaggerson
fuck u punk if i wanted shit from u id squeeze your head so shut tha fuck up

Sky Blue Danny Kid
02-22-2008, 12:37 PM
I think you might actually have a good idea here, but what if, instead of calling it "The Palace" and showering you with gifts, we called it "Faggot Central" and showered you with spluge?

Sicka than aidZ
02-22-2008, 01:02 PM
I think you might actually have a good idea here, but what if, instead of calling it "The Palace" and showering you with gifts, we called it "Faggot Central" and showered you with spluge?

oh shit oh shit..... When Sicka dies, they'll come out with Sicka fries
While on the otherhand dan will only be remember as one of the gay guys....
Its sad and tru dan aint gotta clue...
that his jokes aint nothin new, he Just in time to catch a gaybash and set off an E-ther 2.../
So yo step off grandpa, dont raise up an pretend..../
That sicka'z takin an L over your 1 post, this is where the joke ends

Lookit hurr foo, real talk... No one hear respects you, aint no one thinks of u highly.../
you should break camp and duck down, go back to dick lickin like this ho on her kneez blowin her bro in this smiley

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/zbj1.gif

Yeah sicka get him nigga!!! , clear the fuckin floor, get tha fuck out the way

JerseyIronman
02-22-2008, 01:02 PM

fuck u McFaggerson

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-22-2008, 01:04 PM
-dead-

who is this guy?you are too much lmfao

yo sicka's my dude tho...peace sicka:Y

Sicka than aidZ
02-22-2008, 01:08 PM
fuck u McFaggerson
u just mad cuz im hittin yo sista

U in the otha room u couldnt sleep uhhh:spin:

Edgar Erebus
02-22-2008, 01:10 PM
that his jokes aint nothin new, he Just in time to catch a gaybash and set off an E-ther 2.../

Lookit hurr foo, real talk... No one hear respects you, aint no one thinks of u highly.../
you should break camp and duck down, go back to dick lickin like this ho on her kneez blowin her bro in this smile

Goddamn you can't rhyme. You is like Soulja Boy lyrically.

And look at this motherfucking using same lame punches in each of his battles, HAHAHA!!

Sicka than aidZ
02-22-2008, 01:12 PM
hes new dog, he dont know..... an yo slim, Im like the boogie man nigga ill get ya

Sky Blue Danny Kid
02-22-2008, 01:37 PM

you should break camp and duck down, go back to dick lickin like this ho on her kneez blowin her bro in this smiley

In all seriousness, jokes aside, you are 27-years-old, and that looks like a 3rd-grader with downs syndrome wrote it.

Hmm, I think I'll diss somebody with a type-only rap. That's an origninal ideal...oh wait no its not, people have been doing it on here all day. E-groupie. Unoriginal motherfucker.

I don't care that noone "hear"(retard) respects me. I'm still going to go out this weekend, get some pussy, have a few drinks, have a good time, etc. See, but nobody here respects you either, and I bet that shit keeps you up at night crying so loud it wakes up your moms in the next room. Youre big on e-rep, little on actua-rep.

I like it when people talk shit about me, as long as its funny. Work on it a little bit.

Sicka than aidZ
02-22-2008, 05:06 PM
man u talk to much, and when im serious your nowhere to be found. U think u have a reason to talk shit after u see the corniest post directed at me by some queer i sonned 6th months back. well grasshoppa, u thought wrong. dont even try dude talk and crazy but i guarantee u aint gonna enjoy the heat when im throwin the funny disses. U dont even know dog.

im like the boogie man ima school you and it'll be funny.../
Your like the tooth fairy bitch, you couldnt even step to the easter bunny.../
Word up,dan the man who at this point should know he's gonna get got.../
probably painfull for him to cope thatz why u hear the word faggit alot.../
Every fuckin post is obviously his way of secretly expressing his luv 4 cock.../
Chesterfield nigga u disgrace to wu fanz get the fuck out my spot
fuck u think u foolin dog i knew u was a phony homie from the get go.../
danglin off a cliff like bitch u can end all this if u just let go.../
Didnt know u were suicidal, face it, your no where near my title... /
now u gottta come with something strong cuz nigga wucorp standards are so high u cant son me son u got more of a chance at becomin the next american idol.../
even if u was like me, all tribal, u still would have no chance at survival.../
hhmmm dan's gay brain thinks "who is better? Eric, stan or kyle.../
your more like kenny, u was a supa fag before u joined, homothug nigga u was dead on arrival.../
Im like towelie but on crack but way fuckin higher/
Only thing bothering me is i cant find a lighter.../
Your small change, id flash thru u, slim, jerzy and that other muthafuckin chump like a tiger .../
just take your L's like a man, stay in yo lane cuz u know u aint a fighter.../

Bumps "who am i?....the champ... Who am I? The Champ, who am I The muthafuckin undisputed champ.../
Thats right an dont forget it nigga cuz next time your gettin vamped for your cheddar.../
Be prepared to get beaten so bad nothin you could say will ever make u feel better

Sicka than aidZ
02-22-2008, 05:19 PM
and wake up dog, im cool with everybody around here cept all the gaybar niggaz like u.

if we put my verse and your yamperin together in a battle thread, you wouldnt get a siingle vote.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
02-25-2008, 11:01 AM
I don't know what a battle thread is, but you really made me recognize with your second type/rap. That shit was hard. No more disrespecting on this end, you are the man. Do you have some sort of fan club, or a newsletter I could subscribe to?

Just kidding, youre a fag, and your "rhymes" are still retarded.

VZA
02-25-2008, 11:13 AM
prick.

Sicka than aidZ
02-26-2008, 04:49 AM
I don't know what a battle thread is, but you really made me recognize with your second type/rap. That shit was hard. No more disrespecting on this end, you are the man. Do you have some sort of fan club, or a newsletter I could subscribe to?

Just kidding, youre a fag, and your "rhymes" are still retarded.

an u still have the vocab of someone who desperatly wants outta the closet. yep u been caught rainbow handed. now ima have to site ya

Longbongcilvaringz
02-26-2008, 05:58 AM

haha

a classic.

wasnt some other forum started, maybe im just imagining things.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
02-26-2008, 07:26 AM
an u still have the vocab of someone who desperatly wants outta the closet. yep u been caught rainbow handed. now ima have to site ya

Just so I understand, you think im gay because I can spell and I'm not a fucking moron? Whatever, that's cool. See, I'm not gay, so that doesn't bother me, but you clearly ARE a barely-functional retard. Everything you type is nonsense. And I hope you weren't planning on the rapping get you out of mom's basement. BTW--when you type a bunch of rhymes, regardless of quality, (yours were fucking terrible, by the way), its not rapping. Its poetry class. So who's gay?

Just in case you couldn't find somebody to read this aloud to you, or maybe you had some trouble with the big words, let me summarize the above in words even you might understand: You are DEFINITELY stupid, and most likely a homo.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-26-2008, 07:58 AM
stop taking this so fucking seriously.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
02-26-2008, 08:24 AM
Nobody's taking this seriously. Its just some good old-fashioned fun. Im trying to get Sicka to write another battle rap/poetry jam about me.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-26-2008, 09:03 AM
Tuff one. Ok, only if u want a remix version of what he already wrote.

KERZO
02-26-2008, 09:15 AM
so whens sicka's forum getting stared, i'll donate some pubes and snot to the cause...

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g134/whathaxya/fanboy-anatomy.jpg

Sicka than aidZ
02-29-2008, 04:58 AM
so whens sicka's forum getting stared, i'll donate some pubes and snot to the cause...

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g134/whathaxya/fanboy-anatomy.jpg
thankz bro good lookin out,.....i was thinkin bout just starting a sub forum instead. ima call it the IronDan Cooley forum. it's where all the seriously gay threadz irondan posts in will end up. i dont know, id run a poll but he'd post in that too...takin it from classic status to wackest status in secondz. thankz but no thankz dan, your opinionz are much appreciated just not among us heterosexualz so be gone bitch unless u feel like moderating the hall of gay threadz which we all know u do but were kinda overstaffed at the moment aswell as overwhelmed with all the low life faggit vibes you've contributed to this great web site Wu Tang Corp so adios bud. try not to take this so seriously since you are the one who keeps asking, no practically beggin us to make jokez and clown on u in every one of your posts. peace bon voyage. kiss my ass, ima go fuck my girl, stay up, one:fucku: