PDA

View Full Version : The Psycho Realm

Stretch_sicko
08-12-2005, 07:32 PM
Wutsup. Has Anyone Heard Of These Mcs. This Is Some Of The Rawest, Purest, Hip Hop You Will Ever Hear. Every Album Is Classic

R3beLuTionAry
08-12-2005, 10:20 PM
Psycho Realm from Visionaries right? if so yes those emcees kick ass. anybody in Up and Above Records kicks ass. peace.

GhostfaceKillah199
08-12-2005, 10:21 PM
I'm a big Hill fan so of course I have. Their debut with B Real is classic. Stone Garden is one of my all time fav. hip hop songs and La Connecta's 1 and 2 are awesome story songs. The last ish I ever heard from them was some of war story 1 a couple years ago. I never heard any of their recent ish. didn't the one member(duke I think his name is) get into an accident or somethin and is a mute now? so is it just sick jack?? hit me back bro. peace

triggahappy187
08-13-2005, 12:21 AM
Look out for the showdownnnnnn crazy in the head loco bout throw downnnn

pablobaluba
08-13-2005, 03:07 AM
finally a thread about them
they are my 2nd fav after wu
i posted about them a week ago or so. there was a thread about the rawest album
yes....i think they are one of the best. even better than lot of wu albums. they are sick..."we're all sick"
their first album is my favorite hip hop album ever. their instrumentals are insane and the lyrics are awesome...no comment
sad that people now such a little about them
peace

Stretch_sicko
08-13-2005, 02:55 PM
Ya its only Sick Jacken ryming on tracks now....some fucking asshole shot duke in 99 right after the release of A War Story One...After their classic debut with B real they left Sony and started their own label... But War Storys book 1 and 2 are classicks..as for B real he was on one track on War Story 1 and dat was it... Also Temples of Boom kicks ass.. another classick in my opinion
Killa Hill Niggas feat RZA and u god= one of the rawest hip hop tracks ever made.
Big ups to Cypress hip hop legends!

Stretch_sicko
08-13-2005, 03:01 PM
also check for the new album with street platoon called SICK SYMPHONIES PRESENTS: SICKSIDE STORIES .... sick as fuck