PDA

View Full Version : *DIES LAUGHING!!!!!!!* 50 Cent Cries....

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
08-12-2005, 07:15 PM
50 can't manage his anger or his pain. According to his mixtape song, 50 runs New York. However, the crowds at both of his recent Madison Square Garden concerts seem to disagree. Both nights, the G-Unit general visibly grew disappointed when the jam packed arena didn't scream or raise their hands at his every command. During both shows, the audience responded with lazy yells when 50 asked them if they were down with G-Unit. Surprisingly, a good amount of the NYC audience screamed when the rapper asked them if they were down with G-Unot. 50 then told G-Unotters to instead "buy Game's album, and go make me rich." He then proceeded to insult fans, referring to a front row concert-goer as a "monkey-looking motherfucka." Stunned by the lack of crowd participation, 50 even got teary-eyed and continued to complain a few more minutes before resuming the show. Though 50 had the hometown advantage with appearances by G-Unit, Mobb Deep, and M.O.P., his NYC fanbase was nowhere to be found.

Meanwhile, the Garden shooked with excitement during Eminem's set. The lyricist segued his songs with numerous gags, called Britney Spears' husband Kevin "Faggotline" and admitted he was trying to patch things up with ex-wife, Kim Mathers as he poked fun at clingy Mariah Carey. Even D12, Stat Quo and Obie Trice, who were part of Slim's set, received a resounding cheer. Still, Young Buck stunned the Garden when he brought out Mase and Busta Rhymes during his set. Interestingly, 50 and Eminem didn't come out for each other's sets or perform any songs together.

(source www.sohh.com (http://www.sohh.com/))

R3beLuTionAry
08-12-2005, 07:20 PM
LMAO this is what the fuck im talking about. im gonna save this and show my peeps. thanks for the info.

poop one
08-12-2005, 07:25 PM
the times did an article aabout how people buy em CDs cause they love him, but they buy 50 CDs cause they love the songs. so when em dropped encore and it sucked balls, it sold like fire, but if 50 dropped a wack ass CD, people would just forget him. it was kinda funny.

seeing mobd deep with g-unit in that new video is straight sad, though

Koolish
08-12-2005, 08:00 PM
50 let everything go to his head, so something like that is really gonna mess him up and shock him. i almost feel bad for him, but dissing all those people and saying he runs new york, no no no.
________
List Of Chrysler Factories Specifications (http://www.dodge-wiki.com/wiki/List_of_Chrysler_factories)

OwnageNinja
08-12-2005, 08:40 PM
You see, this is real. Only middle america white boys buy his shit. No one from NY or LA cares about that shit. 50 sucks.

Popa Chief
08-12-2005, 08:53 PM
You see, this is real. Only middle america white boys buy his shit. No one from NY or LA cares about that shit. 50 sucks.
To be honest, I'm white and from middle America, but it dissapoints me when I see faggots in my hometown buy that wack shit and ask me what Wu-Tang is.

Bedlam
08-12-2005, 09:27 PM
referring to a front row concert-goer as a "monkey-looking motherfucka."

funny, thats what most people think of him

R3beLuTionAry
08-12-2005, 09:29 PM
referring to a front row concert-goer as a "monkey-looking motherfucka."

funny, thats what most people think of him

HAHA.

I think enough people are starting to hate him since he has bitch ass things to say about so many fresh MC's.

R3beLuTionAry
08-12-2005, 09:29 PM
...and he's diggin a grave for himself dissing people like nas.

snapple
08-12-2005, 11:13 PM
...and he's diggin a grave for himself dissing people like nas.
no he's not hahaha ya'll got to give this shit up already, you're addin fuel to the fire let this shit die...

triggahappy187
08-12-2005, 11:18 PM
Real niggaz done respect em cuz he dissin credible mcs who are from NY if u gone diss cats diss em from Cali or some place Cuz u aint gone find 2 many game fans in NY. Now its Nas, Jadakiss, Joe thats where they all at I mean come on its common sense

Mixtape Mutt
08-13-2005, 12:47 AM
I knew 40 Cent was a fucking pussy. I hate it when someone drives by and is pumping Candy Shop or Lil' Bit. It fucking pisses me off, how the fuck do some morons consider this fucking bitch a lyricist?

I'm glad his fanbase is dying...I'm just so fucking happy. I just hope he doesn't actually die, because then the masses will be like, "50 Cent was the greatest of all time! He's a legend! Oh my god, let's buy RIP 50 T-Shirts so we can look like cool white boys!". So I just hope his career just fucking flops and goes straight downhill.

Who the fuck did this asshole think when he came at Nas? 50 is a fucking bitch ass pussy, Cormega must've been like "Who the fuck is this nigga?" Even though Mega and Nas aren't on the best of terms, I think Mega felt some anger when 50 came at Nas. Cuz come on, you gonna deny Nas is ill? Nas has Illmatic, It Was Written, I am, along with other great albums...what the fuck has 40 Cent done? Nothing. Nothing at all.

40 Cent getting at Jada is a weak ass move too. Jada in my opinion is one of the best out there in the mainstream at the moment. Even GZA said Jada is ill. And you know if a nigga like GZA gives you credit for being ill, you doing something right. Fuck you 40 Cent.

Real niggas don't respect 40 Cent cuz he's a fucking homo. Nigga has the gayest shit. GOD!! I hope Nas drops an "Ether" on that faggot.

triggahappy187
08-13-2005, 04:21 AM
Ether wont ruin 50 cent it din ruin Jay-Z

triggahappy187
08-13-2005, 04:21 AM
Ether seems like it ruined Nas

bringoutthegimp
08-13-2005, 05:10 AM
You see, this is real. Only middle america white boys buy his shit. No one from NY or LA cares about that shit. 50 sucks. everyone knows his fanbase is purely female

PolitiC
08-13-2005, 05:40 AM
G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-U-NOOOOOOOOT

haha poor fiddy even his fans hate him

Dae Ja Nae
08-13-2005, 05:46 AM
Owned ... roflmao

Funk_Dock
08-13-2005, 05:56 AM
finally people are startin to realise wat a fag 50 is

Ink Is My Drink
08-13-2005, 08:46 AM
i fukin hate 50 cent but rather loved this news hahaha yesssssssss!!

best news in agesssssssssssss!

TUCO
08-13-2005, 09:30 AM
i dont HATE 50 with a passion like most yall do....i rather sided with him on the Game situation........50 put up a load of money and time to get Game on G-Unit and Game jus turns around an shits all over em....fucked up....as much as i dislike G-Unit i have to say that Game is a bum for talkin so much shit when he KNOWS within himself that he loved bein with em dudes
enuff of that....doesnt really surprise me how the crowd reacted since most ppl should already know that 50 garners no street cred....especially in NY......he may have back in his mixtape days but not today.........sucks for him, lol

peace

snapple
08-13-2005, 10:06 AM
yea i don't hate 50, he's prolly put in more work then your favorite rapper. thats the only reason i don't hate him though his music is terrible and he does run the rap game in a way that is shameful. but he doesn't front, he did that shit back in his days

WuBanga36
08-13-2005, 10:08 AM
When one thinks they r God, they intend to experience difficult things happening in their life.

ARCHRIVAL
08-13-2005, 10:21 AM
i went to that same concert here in boston and the same shit happened, except he didnt talk shit or anything, cuz everyone seemed to like him.

and young buck brought only mase out, but he didnt sing anything. mase was just like "ggggg unit", and left.

WuBanga36
08-13-2005, 10:27 AM
Lol, supposely, Mase was a Christian in the righteous walk.

snapple
08-13-2005, 10:30 AM
Lol, supposely, Mase was a Christian in the righteous walk.
he ran out of harlem and became a revrend and claimed hiphop was the devil

WuBanga36
08-13-2005, 10:31 AM
he ran out of harlem and became a revrend and claimed hiphop was the devil

^ Ha. Now he has re-entered the world.

manhattanknight77
08-13-2005, 04:12 PM
The funny thing is that i bet in 93' 50 had wu posters all over his bedroom.

Wu-tang Fan
08-13-2005, 04:31 PM
The reason I don't like 50 is because he shows off soo much,and is very arrogant and thinks he's the best.Also little children like him and he's so mainstream!

S.P.....er I ment P.S. and really ignorant people like him and then they think they are listening to proper hip-hop.

CrunchyBlack
08-13-2005, 05:06 PM
The reason I don't like 50 is because he shows off soo much,and is very arrogant and thinks he's the best.Also little children like him and he's so mainstream!

S.P.....er I ment P.S. and really ignorant people like him and then they think they are listening to proper hip-hop.
that's part of the reason WHY people like him (showing off...being cocky). Same thing with why people either love or hate terrell owens in the NFL. And there's nothing wrong with thinking you're the best...it's called confidence and the proof of the pudding is his record sales. I guess i can say he has a right to be cocky no matter how much you or i think he "sucks".

...and i don't think ANYBODY listens to 50 Cent when they crave "proper hip hop". there's no such thing as proper hip hop anyways, it's a matter of opinion on what type of hip hop should be classified as "good". There's many aspects, some choose to focus and dwell on one thing such as yourself.

C Beretta
08-13-2005, 05:11 PM
Lies.

TSA
08-13-2005, 08:48 PM
Where did you find this article anyway?

T.H.O.M.A.S. Man
08-13-2005, 11:10 PM
we saw the decline and the comfy plateau, now the decline of 50 cent.

haha, he cried what a bitch

Ink Is My Drink
08-14-2005, 03:19 PM
whenever im unhappy ima look at thjis thread an laugh forever

nrw killa bee
08-14-2005, 03:35 PM
you hate to much 10304 :cheerlie:

TSA
08-15-2005, 07:58 PM
The funny thing is that i bet in 93' 50 had wu posters all over his bedroom.
He was an extra in ghost's video, lol. I mean i'd bust on myself if i were in that position, but come on, don't diss the nigga that once fed you.