PDA

View Full Version : you in the next stop ahead~the twilight zone

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-27-2008, 12:23 AM
this has gotta be the best show in the fucking universe,theres no show past and present thats fucking with the twilight zone...i wanna know if there are any more zone fans here,if so,what are you favourite episodes,heres one of mines...the obsolete man..you can learn alot from this..peace
KWEU13PMmQg

STYLE
02-27-2008, 12:28 AM
KWEU13PMmQg

fixed ur post. only put the stuff after the v= on the code
i'm gonna peep it now. yo i just recorded a ruff take i'll send it in a min.

my fav ep is the gambler who dies and get everything he wants, or the guy who travels to another planet and ends up in a regular home, i'm trying not to give the endidngs away.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-27-2008, 12:37 AM
thanx stylemaster,yea those were brilliant,heres another good one
beauty in the eye of the beholder
xHp9q3QTmVQ

STYLE
02-27-2008, 12:49 AM
yes ive seen that one a few times. they remade it for the forest whitaker TZ too

INF
02-27-2008, 03:04 AM
great tales.

11th Chamber
02-27-2008, 04:52 AM
That show was WAY ahead of its times.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-27-2008, 11:17 AM
yes ive seen that one a few times. they remade it for the forest whitaker TZ too
you know STYLEMASTER,for a hardcore twlight zone head like me,that was truly an insult to rod serling and everyone who ever believed in what twilight zone was about,there are just certain things you never do and making a twilight zone,a whole season at that without Rod serling is truly blasphemy,i never even bothered to watch that version quite frankly

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-27-2008, 11:18 AM
That show was WAY ahead of its times.
amen to that my friend,amen to that,i love the hidden meaning in every episode

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-27-2008, 11:19 AM
great tales.

yes sirrrr..where u been g,welcome back

Olive Oil Goombah
02-27-2008, 11:24 AM
Twilight zone is great cuz it can make you laugh too.....Like the one episode were the weirdo dude(he was a famous actor) stares into that miniature house at that museum and becomes obsessed with it.

Blackula Spectacula
02-27-2008, 11:26 AM
thanx stylemaster,yea those were brilliant,heres another good one
beauty in the eye of the beholder
xHp9q3QTmVQ

Omg i remember watching this one when i was little i got so scared .. my brother would chase me around the house that night making that face. :(

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-27-2008, 11:36 AM
haha

SickSide
02-27-2008, 05:13 PM
Twilight is the shit, hasnt aged imo, there used to be a site with all the eps on, but it got shut down, might have to invest in a boxset

Anyone remember the one about this guy that loved to read books all of the time and never had time, and he was in a bank vault when a nuke went off, and he was the only survivor, and had all the books in the world to himself to read.. and drops his glasses and cant see shit

TAURO
02-27-2008, 07:49 PM
I never watched the original series, I saw the movies they made in the late eighties/early ninties. I remember that one story about the guy who gets on a plane and he has a fear of flying. During the flight he sees something out the window and it turns out to be some sort of gargoyle thats destroying one of the engines, he tries to tell people but they think he's insane, that was a good one.

WeMadeIt
02-27-2008, 08:48 PM
My favorite show of all time is, and always will be, The Twilight Zone. My favorite episode is 'Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up?' although the one about the Earth moving closer and closer to the Sun was pretty damn good. Hell, they all were.

If you're a TZ fan and you haven't seen Night Gallery, do yourself a favor and watch it.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-27-2008, 10:38 PM
hell yea...amen to that my brotha

who remembers the episode..to serve man
WudBfRa0ETw

Bloo
02-27-2008, 11:05 PM
TZ is ill

My moms put me onto it as a kid and I wasn't even feelin B&W shows until this. If you look past the old skool style you can see some deep thoughts that went into the concept of every episode.

One of my favs was the one with the kid that could read people's thoughts. So he forced everyone to think happy thoughts or he took them out :) Couldn't even plot to kill his ass cause he knew before you even got it out.

Dopeness

Koolish
02-27-2008, 11:41 PM
simpsons sampled TZ episodes in some of their halloween specials, but i just learned that reading this post.

"you are in error mr. wordsworth THERE-IS-NO-GOD!"
"delusions that you inject into your veins with printers ink"

that's some classic shit there.

MAYOR QUIMBY
09-24-2010, 12:54 PM
One of the Top 5 television shows of all time for me. Some episodes truly make you feel weird while watching them. The lighting they used and the sounds effects alone give a unique feel to this show. PROPS.

check two
09-24-2010, 02:03 PM
The Twilight Zone version from the 80's was pretty good also. I never saw the most recent version that was canceled pretty quickly.

Mumm Ra
09-24-2010, 04:18 PM
Twilight zone is great cuz it can make you laugh too.....Like the one episode were the weirdo dude(he was a famous actor) stares into that miniature house at that museum and becomes obsessed with it.
or when william shatner tries to act lmao

EAGLE EYE
09-24-2010, 04:27 PM
I sometimes watch Twilight Zone late at night when people broadcast it on http://www.justin.tv

my father was really surprised when i told him i watched the show, since he grew up with it. i would much rather watch this over those wack crime scene shows any day.