Islam Is Peace

SaqurakiHanamichi
02-27-2008, 07:49 AM
I could easy send u to god
but come to plaza hotel i might give u a job
-jadakiss

SaqurakiHanamichi
02-27-2008, 07:50 AM
But i like the way u treat the birds, NICE!

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-27-2008, 09:49 AM
Islam Is Peaceislam Is Peace
Islam Is Peace Islam Is Peace
Islam Is Peace
Islam Is Peace
Islam Is Peace
Islam Is Peace

That's a good point. Islamic people across the world have done nothing but promote peacefulness and understanding, while at the same time denouncing violence and making the world an overall safer place to live. Plus, I like how you backed up your argument with facts and examples.

pill happy
02-27-2008, 12:20 PM
That's a good point. Islamic people across the world have done nothing but promote peacefulness and understanding, while at the same time denouncing violence and making the world an overall safer place to live. Plus, I like how you backed up your argument with facts and examples.

infairness dan, on a whole theve kept themselves to them selves, i don't recall islams flying 1000's of planes full of troops into america. they only flew one.

its a peacefull religion as is all religions, they all say don't kill and all the basic common sense shit, its people who decide to manitpulate peoples fate and gettinf=g people to do things in there religions name that in fact go against everything the religion stands for. george bush for example.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-27-2008, 12:40 PM
infairness dan, on a whole theve kept themselves to them selves, i don't recall islams flying 1000's of planes full of troops into america. they only flew one.

its a peacefull religion as is all religions, they all say don't kill and all the basic common sense shit, its people who decide to manitpulate peoples fate and gettinf=g people to do things in there religions name that in fact go against everything the religion stands for. george bush for example.

Point taken. No real argument here. However, I would say that there is a disproportionate amount of violence in the name of religion is carried out under the flag of Islam.

While I don't like Bush, and I'm not a christian, I wouldn't say that Bush uses christianity to mask ALL of his questionable decisions.

pill happy
02-27-2008, 12:44 PM
Point taken. No real argument here. However, I would say that there is a disproportionate amount of violence in the name of religion is carried out under the flag of Islam.

While I don't like Bush, and I'm not a christian, I wouldn't say that Bush uses christianity to mask ALL of his questionable decisions.

nearly every war since jesus christ was nailed to the cross was fought in his name.

bush does he really does, its obviously a lot more subtle then whatever, but in every speach or any time he talks on camera, he slips gods name in there, there nothing christian about war,

dezmond
02-28-2008, 12:29 PM
If you Truly follow the teachings of ISLAM then you will have the most complete and rewarding life - Mentaly, pysicaly, spititually... etc... Ignorance and fear of brown people are two of the main problems with following ALLAH... Peace

5% add your thing..