PDA

View Full Version : My Dilema!!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-28-2008, 10:01 PM
welll as you guys know,on the 20th was my birthday so i added another year to my boring life offcourse,now to get straight to the point,ive been messing with this mulatto chick for the past 3 years now on and off,our relationship has been one of the most complicated because we have broken up more than bobby and wHitney houston and keep hooking back up,,its like we date 3 months,break up and i fuck other xchicks,we get back together and the cycle goes on,for most part,im the one who does the breaking up because of her demands and my yearn for independence in ma life,anyways we got back together for the past few months and on my birthday we were supposed to spend time together but she couldnt make it because of work obligations,the next day.she came through and i got the birthday present of a lifetime,a good pussylashing and im thinking,yo,everything is gravy nah mean,well earlier today,she shows up and we do our thing,after that,she tells me that now that im older,its time for me to make serious decisions,and preety much her ultimatum is that i marry her or we done for good this time?

why would a chick ruin a man's life like that?im not marriage material..

what do you guys think?

INF
02-28-2008, 10:05 PM
there is never any predicting a womans movements like that. There aint no tellin. avoid dickin her down for a lil bit and during that time , let her know about your views on commitments and shit.

stop dickin it down though. trust me. Thats part of your problem right now.

SKAMPOE
02-28-2008, 10:05 PM
How Wide Is The Vagine FirSt Of All?

And Does She Swallow?

If The Answers Are '' Tight N Yess'' Then Dude Take The Fuckin Plundge Already!!
Good Luck

Big Risk
02-28-2008, 10:06 PM
sounds like you gonna pass on one of your stds to your girl. :(

11th Chamber
02-28-2008, 10:07 PM
Dont take the bait

SKAMPOE
02-28-2008, 10:08 PM
http://a269.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/66/m_6e1aa3c56b85d6aaa3ab8944e4d00394.jpg (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=236562246&albumID=256872&imageID=725228)
pucker up faggit

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-28-2008, 10:18 PM
there is never any predicting a womans movements like that. There aint no tellin. avoid dickin her down for a lil bit and during that time , let her know about your views on commitments and shit.

stop dickin it down though. trust me. Thats part of your problem right now.
you make good points her fam

same with the rest of yall

to answer Skampoe,i wont go into details but she stays tight and definately caters to my sick perverted bedroom fantasies ,

for those who say its a trap,i mean i know i got a nice looking bank account and all but the problem here is that she is equally as successful,got her own spot,drives a cayenne and never really wants for nothing so its not really a money thing..i dont know yo..seems like she wants to control my life,i have to admit tho,ill be a man and admit that im really inlove with this chick,i mean,the real deal but marriage?..yo..thats something i cant do for real...

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-28-2008, 10:23 PM
oh yea..to make things worse..her parents and my parents both agree that its time to tie the knot..wtf are these peeps smoking...especially my pops,he knows more than everyone else that i be getting ass out there,im not the faithful kinda husband type

11th Chamber
02-28-2008, 10:24 PM
well can you stand waking up with her everyday, and going to bed with her everynight?

Mairage means living together and changing your life completly

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-28-2008, 10:26 PM
thats the problem tho fam,i like waking up with different chicks every morning and going to bed with different chicks,how am i supposed to get some blackula if im married?,feel me?

STYLE
02-28-2008, 10:35 PM
man u are too young. don't do it. trust me, DON'T DO IT. you haven't even reached the pussy on demand age (25) yet.
atleast find out whats out there before you sign ur dick and money away forever.

now don't get me wrong marriage is a wonderful thing. there's nothing better thsan to know that u have somebody in ur corner no matter what. family is the best thing you can ever create. BUT from what i am hearing from u is that there are certain part of you wants to be free. well my nigga, ain't no callin it quits.

i've been separated for 3 years. still doin what u doin with ya girl. break up to makeup. but man what was the point if it was gonna be like that? feel me?

idk ultimately you gotta ask urself. do i see myself wanting to be with her till i die? would she be the type to have my back through the fires of hell? do i LOVE her enough to do the same? will she make a good mother/wife? do i like her family? can we comprimise on tough issues?

all these questions will be put to the test in a marriage. but remeber it's ur decision and urs alone don't let anyone, not even her, get u to do something you ain't sure of. usually ur heart will tell you "she's the one". and it won't be a whisper neither.

INF
02-28-2008, 10:38 PM
listen to school aka stylemasterr

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-28-2008, 10:44 PM
man u are too young. don't do it. trust me, DON'T DO IT. you haven't even reached the pussy on demand age (25) yet.
atleast find out whats out there before you sign ur dick and money away forever.

now don't get me wrong marriage is a wonderful thing. there's nothing better thsan to know that u have somebody in ur corner no matter what. family is the best thing you can ever create. BUT from what i am hearing from u is that there are certain part of you wants to be free. well my nigga, ain't no callin it quits.

i've been separated for 3 years. still doin what u doin with ya girl. break up to makeup. but man what was the point if it was gonna be like that? feel me?

idk ultimately you gotta ask urself. do i see myself wanting to be with her till i die? would she be the type to have my back through the fires of hell? do i LOVE her enough to do the same? will she make a good mother/wife? do i like her family? can we comprimise on tough issues?

all these questions will be put to the test in a marriage. but remeber it's ur decision and urs alone don't let anyone, not even her, get u to do something you ain't sure of. usually ur heart will tell you "she's the one". and it won't be a whisper neither.

i just turned 25 and this is some really dope advice g...i think i might have to think hard about this one..im inlove but i cant commit..thats the point blank

diggy
02-28-2008, 11:01 PM
She's trying to pull your strings. Don't do it. Marriage should not be something you are forced to do because she says so. Sounds like she's desperate. Why??? You says she is too demanding, so let her find her demands with someone else. Find u someone who is more level-headed.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-28-2008, 11:15 PM
marriage wont change anything.

if you are always breaking up now... it will probably be the same later on down the line.

L~>1<~NKS
02-28-2008, 11:37 PM
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j239/Nikki_hearts_MCR/icons/funny.jpg

SKAMPOE
02-28-2008, 11:42 PM
http://img.ircimages.com/ircimages/3/1/31097e40b7e09f475b9ad757f8c44894.jpg

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-29-2008, 12:12 PM
haha

begongo
02-29-2008, 12:39 PM
how old is she?

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
02-29-2008, 12:40 PM
Dont do it G..Wait for some years..

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-29-2008, 01:59 PM
how old is she?

she is 24

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
02-29-2008, 02:08 PM
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j239/Nikki_hearts_MCR/icons/funny.jpg

This pic is the MEANING..

hahaha

;)

02-29-2008, 03:09 PM
even if, through some wonder, you wouldn't need other girls, you still shouldn't marry her, because of her demands, like you said, and the whole control thing... at least not now. tell her you love her, but you'll get married when you'll be older, much older.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-01-2008, 10:27 AM
i think i might have to start hitting her sister,because now shes gone on a sex strike...wtf!!:learning::ouch:

03-01-2008, 03:25 PM
what kind of woman would force a guy into marriage?!? Jesus fuckin Christ!

Blackula Spectacula
03-01-2008, 03:30 PM
I say Dead her and find someone other girl who doesn't play games .. Problem solved .

03-01-2008, 03:38 PM
he says he loves her....

Olive Oil Goombah
03-01-2008, 03:42 PM
I say fuck getting married. If you wanna live the playboy lifestyle and your capable of doing it, than do it.
If you wanna get married and still fuck around, I guesss do that too..plenty of guys do it, but if you'd probably have to tone it down a bit. Even Tony Soprano had to to make Carmela happy after a while.

HANZO
03-01-2008, 03:48 PM
i think your too young for marriage man. tell her to wait abit and that you need to discover the meaning of life. after u done that then go marry her if you still love her.

she will understand.

12weLvE
03-01-2008, 04:56 PM
lol. I feel you man. I am 21 and my girl wants to have a kid and get married when we both graduate from college... We have been together for a while now...but, man I feel like I have missed out from some good times...especially some official ass partys. Lust for other women come to play also when you have been with someone for 2 years. Good luck man. LIFE SUCKS SOMETIMES Lol

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-01-2008, 05:27 PM
I say Dead her and find someone other girl who doesn't play games .. Problem solved .

ok then...lets talk ma:thumbup:

im patiently awaiting you baby

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-01-2008, 05:29 PM
I say fuck getting married. If you wanna live the playboy lifestyle and your capable of doing it, than do it.
If you wanna get married and still fuck around, I guesss do that too..plenty of guys do it, but if you'd probably have to tone it down a bit. Even Tony Soprano had to to make Carmela happy after a while.
i mean im at a point where im confused,sometimes i just wanna settle down and chill,other times,i see good looking babes like blackula over there and its like ok,lets do this nah mean

Blackula Spectacula
03-01-2008, 05:30 PM
uhhhhh .......... no

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-01-2008, 05:31 PM
i think your too young for marriage man. tell her to wait abit and that you need to discover the meaning of life. after u done that then go marry her if you still love her.

she will understand.
i told her something similar to this and she told me that i have had 25 years to figure all that out:'o

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-01-2008, 05:33 PM
uhhhhh .......... no

why not?id treat you like a queen babe:f:f

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-01-2008, 05:34 PM
lol. I feel you man. I am 21 and my girl wants to have a kid and get married when we both graduate from college... We have been together for a while now...but, man I feel like I have missed out from some good times...especially some official ass partys. Lust for other women come to play also when you have been with someone for 2 years. Good luck man. LIFE SUCKS SOMETIMES Lol
i know g..Life fucking sucks hard

Blackula Spectacula
03-01-2008, 05:43 PM
I say Dead her and find someone other girl who doesn't play games and don't try to pick up a potential girlfriend on internet forums .. Problem solved .

Fixed

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-01-2008, 05:57 PM
i will never give up blac kula..everrrr lol

Blackula Spectacula
03-01-2008, 06:00 PM
I'm Kula than you are

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-01-2008, 06:03 PM
i know..thats why i need to bring some heat to ya life hahaha

Blackula Spectacula
03-01-2008, 06:23 PM
watch these niggas shit on me for you e-hitting on me.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-01-2008, 06:25 PM
fuck em...

Guarded By Martyrs
03-01-2008, 06:39 PM
Dont take the bait

Just what I was thinking...

HANZO
03-01-2008, 06:51 PM
watch these niggas shit on me for you e-hitting on me.

heat aint here no more, i dnt think u will encounter that problem anymore. so dnt worry black. u can sleep in peace.