PDA

View Full Version : Feedback for Mods/web master

SG
03-02-2008, 12:04 AM
Just a thought that came about

I'm sure ya'll are familiar with making your enviroment warm/comfortable; getting the most out of being productive.

It has been known for companies to make the enviroment appealing to employees

With each section of the forum: example HIPHOP, if a background can be added of a record/music retail store with WU logos of course.

If it can be by default, then let it be an option when members logon to change any particular forum just like unders User CP

Do you see where I am coming from.

In the next post, I will give examples of other forums

SG
03-02-2008, 12:21 AM
Sport Zone: should have a background of a sports bar with TV's

General Chat: a background of the streets or restaurant

Box office: a background of Cinema

Know the ledge: a background of panel

Audio booth: a background of a recording studio

These are just thoughts but ya'll are mods....

LORD ZERO
03-02-2008, 01:59 AM
Im Not The Webmaster Here But I Believe This Forum Might Not Take Changes Like That. Good Ideas No Doubt Though :)

Prolifical ENG
03-10-2008, 11:46 AM
what part of the background though? In the middle of a post (the dark grey area it might be harder to read....but where it is black it could work. I think that background was a collage before of wu related things

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-10-2008, 02:30 PM
Yep it was a collage look at this pic...

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e160/bigben7sf/Art/Children063.jpg

Prolifical ENG
03-10-2008, 06:26 PM
oh yeah...that was sick...but it was Jordis work. Tom went as far as putting the yellow lines with symbol patterns....dont know how long it takes to make those things.

36chambers
03-11-2008, 03:02 PM
Marlond...

I appreciate your input man, its a nice idea but i dont feel it. I like consistancy here as far as the graphics go. There will probably be a nice new site in the summer so keep an eye out. Thanks for the input, we appreciate it.

JohnnyKarson
03-11-2008, 09:54 PM
I like his idea, Have some of those graphic artists show off their work.

SG
03-12-2008, 11:08 AM
what part of the background though? In the middle of a post (the dark grey area it might be harder to read....but where it is black it could work. I think that background was a collage before of wu related things

The best way to closely describe it is using myspace. You can observe the layout before making it official.

There is a part two my comments added on to another reply

SG
03-12-2008, 11:15 AM
Marlond...

I appreciate your input man, its a nice idea but i dont feel it. I like consistancy here as far as the graphics go. There will probably be a nice new site in the summer so keep an eye out. Thanks for the input, we appreciate it.

I understand, consistancy is a high quality(a detailed feature).

Especially when you are dealing with this site and the organization you represent its a must that INTEGRITY be kept

Storm
03-13-2008, 12:06 PM
Marlond...

What's the site going be about.