PDA

View Full Version : Who takes their E-Rep more serious?

DJMethods
03-02-2008, 09:30 AM
I vote TSA, he made up another person so he could get away with saying stupid shit and it not haunting him.

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-02-2008, 10:15 AM
lol i voted for skampoe . He is trying hard

venex
03-02-2008, 10:17 AM
definately TSA...

I remember him back in the days... LOL, he was TOTALLY different...

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-02-2008, 10:20 AM
definately TSA...

lol

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
03-02-2008, 10:23 AM
I voted for that bitch Heat..

He is psycho with his e-life..

DJMethods
03-02-2008, 10:24 AM
TSa is leading the way, he has more votes then everyone else combined..

Longbongcilvaringz
03-02-2008, 10:43 AM
definately TSA...

haha

this is true

Blackula Spectacula
03-02-2008, 10:45 AM
who cares ...

DJMethods
03-02-2008, 10:47 AM
who cares ...

The internet cares, it always cares.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-02-2008, 10:52 AM
who takes who takes wu corp reputation the most seriously the most seriously?

thats the question.

pill happy
03-02-2008, 11:00 AM

thats the question.

ha yeah thats a good point. theres the prople who obviously take it too seriously, then theres the ones who take those who take it seriously too seriously.

voted tsa, but he's funny, unlike some of the others.

Jeru
03-02-2008, 11:03 AM
to answer the question...Everyone who was bitchin about not having enough rep or having decreased rep points in the official post your latest rep comments thread and yes...that includes me I guess LOL

SKAMPOE
03-02-2008, 01:26 PM
lol i voted for skampoe . He is trying hard
HOW U FIGURE HOMES? IS TSA ALL DAY

thats the question.
HAHA GET THE PAPERS THE PAPERS

TSA
03-02-2008, 02:34 PM
whitetsa

that was me posting more back in the day most likely, and now hes an e-hero.... and to whoever said he made an alterego ive been around longer than him// would anybody like to make me account cuz ive been trying and i give up to the fact that cilvaringz loves dick

TSA
03-02-2008, 02:48 PM
^AHAHAHA!

yeah, (black shao), this really is 2 people, why would i pretend to be 2 ppl, i mean, if you wanna believe it that's fine, but just give the man his damn account.

and it was white shao back in the day, explaining the difference

and my threads really don't take that much time to make, im just smarter about it unlike the homos that harddrive pics

TSA
03-02-2008, 02:52 PM
definately TSA...

I voted for that bitch Heat..

He is psycho with his e-life..

First photoshopping a picture of a nearly naked young girl(wich is also someone on the site's daughter), priting it out and ejaculating on it?

...heat,

even tough I voted TSA for putting to much effort into stuff.

who cares ...

ha yeah thats a good point. theres the prople who obviously take it too seriously, then theres the ones who take those who take it seriously too seriously.

voted tsa, but he's funny, unlike some of the others.

LOL at the wucorp underclass voting TSA

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x310/The_Ultimate_Wrestling_Gallery/Ric%20Flair/RicFlair081.jpg
Just watch out for when i come thru with Duh4Horsemen, then shits gonna get mad serious...

*Taking Applicants, all wucorp underclassmen have to pay a poll tax and literacy test*

JerseyIronman
03-02-2008, 03:09 PM
whitetsa

that was me posting more back in the day most likely, and now hes an e-hero.... and to whoever said he made an alterego ive been around longer than him// would anybody like to make me account cuz ive been trying and i give up to the fact that cilvaringz loves dick

HAHAH TSA definitely

look he even pretends its a different person posting when its useful

TSA
03-02-2008, 03:20 PM
your 500 posts under the point of mattering and too close to New Jersey to actually be considered a man

JerseyIronman
03-02-2008, 03:24 PM
your 500 posts under the point of mattering and too close to New Jersey to actually be considered a man

your from Nebraska

Sicka than aidZ
03-02-2008, 03:49 PM
eh, the white/black shaolin shit kinda sounds like bullshit, i dont think he's workin it right cuz it sounds kinda like a fun idea. yall should shut up about him tho. im the only one who can speak to TSA in this thread for i have nearly 13000 posts. my way or the highway e-crumbz and i say TSA is beyond gay.hahahaa,

that was a joke,yo I probably had u goin again huh TSA. u know im just fuckin around. im just a bored warlord wit a 2 inch sword u ladies cant even ignore

SKAMPOE
03-02-2008, 03:55 PM
Fuck Tsa! Hes A Cross Over Negro Like Brian Gumble And Has A White Alter Ego Hence White Tsa Hahahaha Hes A Fuckin Nerd!

I Bet He Hates The Fact That Hes Black Being In Nebraska N All, Plus He Rocks Emo Necklaces!
Tsa Might As Well BE CALLED OPERA OR WAYNE BRADY

http://www.j-archive.com/media/2005-05-05_DJ_23.jpg

Sicka than aidZ
03-02-2008, 03:58 PM
no wak pics for your audience today skamp?

i got one of your mother just this morning

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/drunk-Day_after1.jpg

she's was like the female fonz last night, hahaaa!

TSA
03-02-2008, 03:59 PM
eh, the white/black shaolin shit kinda sounds like bullshit, i dont think he's workin it right cuz it sounds kinda like a fun idea. yall should shut up about him tho. im the only one who can speak to TSA in this thread for i have nearly 13000 posts. my way or the highway e-crumbz and i say TSA is beyond gay.hahahaa,

that was a joke,yo I probably had u goin again huh TSA. u know im just fuckin around. im just a bored warlord wit a 2 inch sword u ladies cant even ignore

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! finally someone gets it :Y.

but yeah, this is White TSA's account. He's the one that posted fro 2005-till-when new of CL2 came out.

then when 8 diagrams was about to come out black tsa(me) took over and G.O.D'd out.

ThaShaolinassassin is one of white TSAs AKAs. He earned it after mastering the shaolin style massage.

if ya'll wanna believe it or not it really don't matter, i just think Big Ben should stop being a supreme hater and give the man his account already, if i were faking it don't you think it would be funnier then this?

SKAMPOE
03-02-2008, 04:00 PM

LMAO! FROM A FAGGIT THAT STAYED ON TSA'S DICK!^^^^

U TRYNA SHIT ON HIM N ON THE BOTTOM OF UR POST U SAYING U JUST KIDDING HAHAHAA FUCKIN FAG BE UR OWN MAN HOMIE N STOP FRONTIN U BITCH MADE NIGGA

TSA
03-02-2008, 04:01 PM
SKampoe dog, here you go again. your going to get crushed, im going to warn you now,

again and again

your obviously not a smart person and know it, so i'll remind you

your gonna go on a rampage, im gonna shit on your life, your gonna calm down, go after someone else and give up.

SKAMPOE
03-02-2008, 04:03 PM
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! finally someone gets it :Y.

but yeah, this is White TSA's account. He's the one that posted fro 2005-till-when new of CL2 came out.

then when 8 diagrams was about to come out black tsa(me) took over and G.O.D'd out.

ThaShaolinassassin is one of white TSAs AKAs. He earned it after mastering the shaolin style massage.

if ya'll wanna believe it or not it really don't matter, i just think Big Ben should stop being a supreme hater and give the man his account already, if i were faking it don't you think it would be funnier then this?
PROOF OF U BEING A FAG! '' HE EARNED IT AFTER HE MASTERED THE SHAOLIN MASSAGE''! YA 2 POSE 2 BE ROOM MATES GAY HE PRACTICED ON U GAYER

SKAMPOE
03-02-2008, 04:05 PM
SKampoe dog, here you go again. your going to get crushed, im going to warn you now,

again and again

your obviously not a smart person and know it, so i'll remind you

your gonna go on a rampage, im gonna shit on your life, your gonna calm down, go after someone else and give up.
GO MASSAGE UR SELF

TSA
03-02-2008, 04:12 PM
lol at skampoe automatically linking massaging and male to male contact.

SKAMPOE
03-02-2008, 04:17 PM
Ur A Fag!

Wtf Am I The Only One That Cees All Gay Shit That Comes Out This Fags Mouth!

Sicka than aidZ
03-02-2008, 04:39 PM
LMAO! FROM A FAGGIT THAT STAYED ON TSA'S DICK!

U TRYNA SHIT ON HIM N ON THE BOTTOM OF UR POST U SAYING U JUST KIDDING HAHAHAA FUCKIN FAG BE UR OWN MAN HOMIE N STOP FONTIN U BITCH MADE NIGGA

truth hurts dog but your just gonna have to except it skampy. TSA is probably the funniest poster here and most enjoy his threads. if i wanted to id shit all over him but for once in all of my net history there is a guy who is a on my level perhaps even above and thats rare. its not that i think he could son me( real sonnings dog, u probably wouldnt understand) i know he can, like i care. its easy not to get upset on this site when u play it like me. u know i got it good in the e hood. for example

every vatican member vouched for me even Tomb.
people i dis dont respond and pretend like im not there. last night i singlehandly shut down all hopes sunny winters had to make a good thread.
when im repped its usuallly like 40 points and shit.
most of my threads have 100-150 replies.
ive had the oppurtunity from 36chambers himself to mod the torture chamber, aka general chat and turned it down.
classic thread
weed king
nudes from kriszy
2 inch killa
much more...all with 1 account

are u following me dog or do i have to put it in simpler wordz?

i own this site, i run wucorp lil nigga, you CANT fade me cuz to me your practically not even here. yes it is all mine, dont push me kid, especially with all the dis threads dedicated to u floatin around. u dont even wanna know how burnt youll get if i actually cared about squashin u. i got so much e swagger i dont need to say shit to be the best. and if u make me put u down u will know the true meaning of goin down in flames. ill run u off the site your only sanctuary will be your myspace, your only friend will be tom. i hope your gettin all this cuz what it all narrows down to is "i just dont fuckin care" .

anywayz
i voted heat, anyone with that many accounts is desperate for e luv
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/gunned.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/gunned.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/gunned.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/gunned.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/gunned.gif

INF
03-02-2008, 04:42 PM
we need better threads on the front pg of gen chat. this shit is tired. cmon now. dont make me start makin threads.

Sicka than aidZ
03-02-2008, 04:46 PM
word up ITG in da house ima snort a pill hold that thought infinty

SKAMPOE
03-02-2008, 04:47 PM
truth hurts dog but your just gonna have to except it skampy. TSA is probably the funniest poster here and most enjoy his threads. if i wanted to id shit all over him but for once in all of my net history there is a guy who is a on my level perhaps even above and thats rare. its not that i think he could son me( real sonnings dog, u probably wouldnt understand) i know he can, like i care. its easy not to get upset on this site when u play it like me. u know i got it good in the e hood. for example

people i dis dont respond and pretend like im not there. last night i singlehandly shut down all hopes sunny winters had to make a good thread.
ive had the oppurtunity from 36chambers himself to mod the torture chamber, aka general chat and turned it down.
classic thread
weed king
nudes from kriszy
2 inch killa

i own this site, i run wucorp lil nigga, you CANT fade me cuz to me your practically not even here. yes it is all mine, dont push me kid, especially with all the dis threads dedicated to u floatin around. u dont even wanna know how burnt youll get if i actually cared about squashin u. i got so much e swagger i dont need to say shit to be the best. and if u make me put u down u will know the true meaning of goin down in flames. ill run u off the site your only sanctuary will be your myspace, your only friend will be tom. i hope your gettin all this cuz what it all narrows down to is "i just dont fuckin care" .

anywayz
i voted heat, anyone with that many accounts is desperate for e luv
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/gunned.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/gunned.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/gunned.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/gunned.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/gunned.gif

NIGGA YOUSA BITCH! ALL U DOO IS AGREE WITH MU FUCKAS N SUCK NIGGAS DICKS HENCE Y UR NAME IS SUCKACOCKS

venex
03-02-2008, 04:47 PM
weed king

yeah...

you definately the weed king... and like i said in Lounge Chat.. you should contribute again..

cuz now it's only me and skampy uppin' pics... and skampoe needs to put Wucorp. with some bud in his sig now, because i did it... in a iller pic offcourse :spin:

CHRONZ
03-03-2008, 02:44 AM
Fuck E-rep.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
03-03-2008, 03:24 AM
we need better threads on the front pg of gen chat. this shit is tired. cmon now. dont make me start makin threads.

ohh please do and enlighten us.

TAURO
03-03-2008, 04:12 AM
Who the fuck is Sicka?.......I don't know you fool.

crass
03-03-2008, 04:26 AM
Skampoe is a fucking idiot. Tauro do you really not know who sicka is? How can you be Vatican-status and not know Sicka Than Aidz? Jesus.

TAURO
03-03-2008, 05:18 AM
Skampoe is a fucking idiot. Tauro do you really not know who sicka is? How can you be Vatican-status and not know Sicka Than Aidz? Jesus.

I hope thats sarcasm....

Im vatican because im a good poster that brings good discussion to the forum. I've never interacted with Sicka and quite frankly I don't see why all of you are on his dick. The dude is blowing himself a few posts up claiming that he's king of the nerds in cyberspace so im just trying to put things into perspective.

So I say again....I don't know this fool.

TAURO
03-03-2008, 05:19 AM

classic thread
weed king
nudes from kriszy
2 inch killa

WTF?

Durag
03-03-2008, 10:06 AM
I hope thats sarcasm....

Im vatican because im a good poster that brings good discussion to the forum. I've never interacted with Sicka and quite frankly I don't see why all of you are on his dick. The dude is blowing himself a few posts up claiming that he's king of the nerds in cyberspace so im just trying to put things into perspective.

Agree 100% i was just bout to say wtf is he on but claiming hes all that. When tsa or skampoe do it their makin a laugh out of it, but yet everyone starts catching feelings, but then this guy does it and hes completly serious and no one says a thing? wtf...

TSA
03-03-2008, 11:57 AM
^only 100 posts till i can properly respond to this guy...keep it up champ!

pill happy
03-03-2008, 12:02 PM
^only 100 posts till i can properly respond to this guy...keep it up champ!

if there is in fact 2 of you on one account and the black one is only been postin a while you yourself hardly have 1000s posts. not that posts matter to me one way or the other, since they clearly do to you i thought this should be pointed out.

SKAMPOE
03-03-2008, 12:02 PM
I hope thats sarcasm....

EXACTLY MY POINT! ALL HE DOES IS CLAIM SHIT N AGREE WITH EVERY BODY ELSE'S POST EXEPT ME CUZ HE KNOW I DONT FUCK WITH BNITCH MADE NIGGAZ! HIS NAME IS SUCKACOCKS AWAYS ON OTHER NIGGA DICKS

TSA
03-03-2008, 12:03 PM
embarassing
if there is in fact 2 of you on one account and the black one is only been postin a while you yourself hardly have 1000s posts. not that posts matter to me one way or the other, since they clearly do to you i thought this should be pointed out.

Sicka than aidZ
03-03-2008, 12:05 PM
I hope thats sarcasm....

Yeah u do ive talked to u a few times tauro, i know your a european ese that uses the long drawn out denial strategy of defensive posting until people are convinced your to thickheaded to get another posters point and give up chatting with u altogether. All that without admitting your thickheaded and acting like your point of view is a 100% right and everyone else is wrong. your like the bone collecta/ george bush of this forum. sound pretty accurate?
hahaaa, u thought i wasnt reading your posts. i havent read much from u but its been more than enuf. anyways dont lie i know u know me:(W

SKAMPOE
03-03-2008, 12:07 PM
FUCK U AND FUCK SUCKA! GET OF HIS JOHNSON ALREADY

WTF?
U CEE HOW MUCH OF A CORN BALL HE IS?

Agree 100% i was just bout to say wtf is he on but claiming hes all that. When tsa or skampoe do it their makin a laugh out of it, but yet everyone starts catching feelings, but then this guy does it and hes completly serious and no one says a thing? wtf...
YUP, THERE A DOUBLE STANDARD FOE ME CUZ IM TOO REAL AND EVERY ONE ON HERE IS ON SUM GAY SHIT ONE WAY ONR ANOTHER!

DILL SLOPPY HOW DA HEK R YA?

SKAMPOE
03-03-2008, 12:09 PM
:nonono:

DJMethods
03-03-2008, 12:12 PM
Reading this thread while listening to Riiiot! is quality. Member of MENSA contrating with skampoe's posts...

pill happy
03-03-2008, 12:15 PM
embarassing

haha yeah,

theshaolinassassin 24 68.57%
urbanlegendmf 5 14.29%

you got more votes then the pedo guy with multiple acounts.

SKAMPOE
03-03-2008, 12:19 PM
Reading this thread while listening to Riiiot! is quality. Member of MENSA contrating with skampoe's posts...
WATCHATALKINBOUTWILLIS?

TAURO
03-03-2008, 12:19 PM
Yeah u do ive talked to u a few times tauro, i know your a european ese that uses the long drawn out denial strategy of defensive posting until people are convinced your to thickheaded to get another posters point and give up chatting with u altogether. All that without admitting your thickheaded and acting like your point of view is a 100% right and everyone else is wrong. your like the bone collecta/ george bush of this forum. sound pretty accurate?
hahaaa, u thought i wasnt reading your posts. i havent read much from u but its been more than enuf. anyways dont lie i know u know me:(W

Nigga you take yourself and this forum way too seriously. I got no beef with you but I was just calling it like I saw it. Your post was arrogant to the higest degree and it just made you look like an asshole. If you're such a good poster why wern't you given vatican status from the get go?...I never asked to be vatican, the status was just given to me from the start.

Sicka than aidZ
03-03-2008, 12:20 PM
i just post all that cuz i know it pisses u off skamp. Pisses alot of people off. Im a writer dude my shit just keeps flowing and flowing. U started it by tryin to dog me for bein cool wit the majority of the forum. So now i brag about it. thankz. U also started dissin me for agreeing with your enemies on this site cuz u know i know whats up around here and thst id only agree with someone if it was 100% true. My normal style of posting is the old fashioned straight to the point dis about whatever pops into my head. U dont think i got 12000 fuckin paragraphs and essays under my belt do u? U probably see all the e-love i get and think your the only one i pick on around here. your not. I aint gonna say u started this shit, well maybe i will, i cant remember if u set it off by posting your mega toy ass graffiti in my thread which cant be overlooked without some kind of dis or if i started it when i royally dissed your ass in the "sonnage award" thread. whichever came first i dont know. Either way your takin it in the ass money, get used to it

DJMethods
03-03-2008, 12:21 PM
WATCHATALKINBOUTWILLIS?

tell me you know the song Riiiot! skampy..

-ZQo0Na7y_Q

chino's in mensa too

pill happy
03-03-2008, 12:26 PM
WATCHATALKINBOUTWILLIS?

skampoe i was wrong about ya, your a funny bastard.

SKAMPOE
03-03-2008, 12:28 PM
i just post all that cuz i know it pisses u off skamp. Pisses alot of people off. Im a writer dude my shit just keeps flowing and flowing. U started it by tryin to dog me for bein cool wit the majority of the forum. So now i brag about it. thankz. U also started dissin me for agreeing with your enemies on this site cuz u know i know whats up around here and thst id only agree with someone if it was 100% true. My normal style of posting is the old fashioned straight to the point dis about whatever pops into my head. U dont think i got 12000 fuckin paragraphs and essays under my belt do u? U probably see all the e-love i get and think your the only one i pick on around here. your not. I aint gonna say u started this shit, well maybe i will, i cant remember if u set it off by posting your mega toy ass graffiti in my thread which cant be overlooked without some kind of dis or if i started it when i royally dissed your ass in the "sonnage award" thread. whichever came first i dont know. Either way your takin it in the ass money, get used to it

LMAO@ THIS STUPID FAG! DUDE I HAVE NO ENEMIES HERE MORON THIS IS THE ''INTERNET'' LMAO@ U THINKIN THIS IS REAL LIFE HAHAHA SUCKACOCKS UR CRAZY! AND LMAO @ U THINKIN UR A WRITER HAHAHA UR A BABLER BABBLING ON N ON BOUT HOW U U RIDE THE DICKS OF EVERY BODY ON HERE! NIGGA YOUSE A FAGGIT LIL BOY DAT DONT KNOW BETTER!
BIG BOYS WIT BIG BOY TOYS LEVES SUCKACOCKS DESTROYED!

NOW GO WRITE 4 OR 5 PARRAGRAPHS BOUT U N HOW UR A G N ALL THIS FAKE ASS SHIT

Sicka than aidZ
03-03-2008, 12:30 PM
Nigga you take yourself and this forum way too seriously. I got no beef with you but I was just calling it like I saw it. Your post post was arrogant to the higest degree and it just made you look like an asshole. If you're such a good poster why wern't you given vatican status from the get go?...I never asked to vatican, the status was just given to me from the start.

yo whatever , i think i was in jail when the vatican shit was invented i dotn know go look in the next vat member thread i got liek 15 vouches. Dont matter i dont care about that shit unless it'll help my e-rep. lol im fuckin with u dude. The reason so many peeps are cool with me is not cuz i dissed everyone and all that whatever its cuz i been nice to them and helped em win against all the 2nd accounts from the corpse. But yeah i aint starting shit. i used to never take anything serious on this forum and i aint got nothin to show for all the shit i posted so now i got a new bitch and his name is skampoe and he's gonna get crushed if he dont back da fuck up. No hard feeling toward u tho tauro but i know u know me. peace

SKAMPOE
03-03-2008, 12:30 PM
tell me you know the song Riiiot! skampy..

-ZQo0Na7y_Q

chino's in mensa too
NAH NEVER HEARD IT TILL NOW AND I GOTTA SAY ITS FUCKIN DOPE! WHUT IS IT A GROUP? N CALLED ''MENSA''?

DJMethods
03-03-2008, 12:34 PM
NAH NEVER HEARD IT TILL NOW AND I GOTTA SAY ITS FUCKIN DOPE! WHUT IS IT A GROUP? N CALLED ''MENSA''?

Damn dude you've been asleep haha! This is a classic album from 96. I'll hit you up with the download link in PM in a sec, Chino XL - Here To Save You All. He's ill as FUCK.

nah MENSA's like a group of geniuses that was created. this cunts gangsta as fuck but smart as fuck, beefed with 2Pac and shit.

SKAMPOE
03-03-2008, 12:34 PM
yo whatever , i think i was in jail when the vatican shit was invented i dotn know go look in the next vat member thread i got liek 15 vouches. Dont matter i dont care about that shit unless it'll help my e-rep. lol im fuckin with u dude. The reason so many peeps are cool with me is not cuz i dissed everyone and all that whatever its cuz i been nice to them and helped em win against all the 2nd accounts from the corpse. But yeah i aint starting shit. i used to never take anything serious on this forum and i aint got nothin to show for all the shit i posted so now i got a new bitch and his name is skampoe and he's gonna get crushed if he dont back da fuck up. No hard feeling toward u tho tauro but i know u know me. peace
I LOVE IT! NIGGAZ CANT SPEAT 2 WORDS WITH OUT TAKIN THE GODS NAME IN VAIN BWHAHAHAHAHAH! ONLY THING U CRUSHING IS MY BALLS WITH UR CHIN WHEN U SUCK MY DICK
NO HOMO

SUCKACOCKS IS MOE PUSSY THAN SUMMERS EVE

SKAMPOE
03-03-2008, 12:36 PM
Damn dude you've been asleep haha! This is a classic album from 96. I'll hit you up with the download link in PM in a sec, Chino XL - Here To Save You All. He's ill as FUCK.

nah MENSA's like a group of geniuses that was created. this cunts gangsta as fuck but smart as fuck, beefed with 2Pac and shit.
I KNOW CHINO XL FROM PREVIOUS TRAX WITH WAR CLOUD HE IS ILL AS FUCK

Sicka than aidZ
03-03-2008, 12:47 PM
LMAO@ THIS STUPID FAG! DUDE I HAVE NO ENEMIES HERE MORON THIS IS THE ''INTERNET'' LMAO@ U THINKIN THIS IS REAL LIFE HAHAHA SUCKACOCKS UR CRAZY! AND LMAO @ U THINKIN UR A WRITER HAHAHA UR A BABLER BABBLING ON N ON BOUT HOW U U RIDE THE DICKS OF EVERY BODY ON HERE! NIGGA YOUSE A FAGGIT LIL BOY DAT DONT KNOW BETTER!
BIG BOYS WIT BIG BOY TOYS LEVES SUCKACOCKS DESTROYED!

NOW GO WRITE 4 OR 5 PARRAGRAPHS BOUT U N HOW UR A G N ALL THIS FAKE ASS SHIT
skampoes jealous cuz he cant make friends on the net let alone in real life. hahaa.look at him agrreeing with everyone an put me down for agreein with everyone. I cover all angles dog u wont see me gettin called like that, thats what makes a good writer, plus if u ever fuckin raised up on me id shut u down in a instant. I got a whole tribe backin me up and then some dude. i aint no lil boy either U saw my pick right? Shit u should see me now im twice as big. id have u for lunch if we met skamp i dont need my gangsta homies to fight for me im a fuckin contender man why dont u shut up dude, with every post u strugglin harder and harder man do u even read what i say to u? My feelings are invincible cant u tell? Your gettin toasted left an right on this forum. the only reason ive been talkin to u cuz i thought you'd learn some shit and have respect for yourself and what u say. So much for that idea. I cant stand reading your shit its like u dont even try while at the same time your tryin to hard. your on some 3rd grade reading level type shit. Pathetic man. kill yo self

SKAMPOE
03-03-2008, 12:52 PM
skampoes jealous cuz he cant make friends on the net let alone in real life. hahaa.look at him agrreeing with everyone an put me down for agreein with everyone. I cover all angles dog u wont see me gettin called like that, thats what makes a good writer, plus if u ever fuckin raised up on me id shut u down in a instant. I got a whole tribe backin me up and then some dude. i aint no lil boy either U saw my pick right? Shit u should see me now im twice as big. id have u for lunch if we met skamp i dont need my gangsta homies to fight for me im a fuckin contender man why dont u shut up dude, with every post u strugglin harder and harder man do u even read what i say to u? My feelings are invincible cant u tell? Your gettin toasted left an right on this forum. the only reason ive been talkin to u cuz i thought you'd learn some shit and have respect for yourself and what u say. So much for that idea. I cant stand reading your shit its like u dont even try while at the same time your tryin to hard. your on some 3rd grade reading level type shit. Pathetic man. kill yo self

WOW THE DEEP CONCENTRATION AND ALL DA E MOTION DRIPPIN OF THIS POST TELLS ME UR ABOUT READY TO

SUCKACOCKS U FUCKIN FAG

SKAMPOE
03-03-2008, 12:54 PM
Y Try Hard When Look At Whut Im Up Agaust! A Flagrant Faggit By The Name Of Suckacocks?

Not Even Worth Me Really Postin

Sicka than aidZ
03-03-2008, 12:54 PM
eat shit queer

SKAMPOE
03-03-2008, 12:56 PM
Now U Copy My Style! Whuts Next U Gon Gain Weight N Call Ur Self Mini Me!

Sicka than aidZ
03-03-2008, 12:57 PM
Y Try Hard When Look At Whut Im Up Agaust! A Flagrant Faggit By The Name Of Suckacocks?

Not Even Worth Me Really Postin

Nobody wants u to "really" post. anyone with a illiterate gimmick on wucorp like yourz is considered a loser in real life around here. cant even hack it as a normal poster cuz u aint got nuttin interesting to say. We dont want to know about your real life skampoe it aint bedtime yet diphit

SKAMPOE
03-03-2008, 01:05 PM
u still suckacocks

STYLE
03-03-2008, 05:02 PM
LOL at the wucorp underclass voting TSA

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x310/The_Ultimate_Wrestling_Gallery/Ric%20Flair/RicFlair081.jpg
Just watch out for when i come thru with Duh4Horsemen, then shits gonna get mad serious...

*Taking Applicants, all wucorp underclassmen have to pay a poll tax and literacy test*

you said you were the underclass hero, remember? this is ur fanbase homey. stop frontin on em, they held you down in your darkest hour. imagine the vote tally if they actually listened to the shit you say about them....... 45 (me) - 1=(you) ......... :o

TSA
03-03-2008, 05:40 PM
theirs a difference between the underclass and the poor

the underclass are genetically designated (ex:hitman)

where as the poor are the ones being oppressed and kept in the GenChat Ghetto (ex:Heyzues)

but im a hero for anyone that likes custom made robes and jet airplanes

SKAMPOE
03-03-2008, 09:58 PM
tired of listening to u

http://spaceghetto.org/serendipity/uploads/mosquito.JPG