PDA

View Full Version : Would you fight, kill, or die for your country?

Durag
03-03-2008, 10:24 AM
I just heard a story which happened a few years ago, bout a guy who lived near me, was a member of the IRA, and got charged with possession of illegal firearms (apparantly had a room full of grenade's, shotguns, handguns, knives etc etc) and got 9 years imprsonment. He had planned to go up to the north with a few other members, and murder British people, and bomb their houses and cars. This guy wasnt a gangster, had no involvment with any criminal activity whatsoever, he just loved his country. He didnt care if he got killed, murdered a load of people, or ended up in jail, he figured it was all worth it for his country.

I dunno, fightin for my country wouldnt interest me at all. And fuck going to the army. Ive respect for people who do it, but it would not interest me at all. I think its stupid to waste live's for pieces of land. Im proud of where i come from but not that fuckin proud.

What do ya'll think?

VZA
03-03-2008, 10:26 AM
fuck that.

I'll fight for the country when the country fights for me.

TAURO
03-03-2008, 10:27 AM
The only time I would ever pick up arms was if my country was being invaded, other than that fuck it.

DJMethods
03-03-2008, 10:30 AM
Depends on lots of variables, what caused the war ect. Like conscription to a war like Vietnam, fuck that off.

Durag
03-03-2008, 10:40 AM
If my country got invaded of course i would, so would anyone. But these Ra-heads (IRA followers) would love to fight a lot of English people. There isnt a war in Northern Ireland really at all anymore apart from the occassional prostestant vs. catholic violence, but these retards talk about it like were still in a war with England. Most of them dont even have a clue about politics, just think its cool to love your country. And they all claim they would die tomorrow if they had to for their country. Stupid pricks.

Tyler Durden
03-03-2008, 10:53 AM
If my country got invaded of course i would, so would anyone. But these Ra-heads (IRA followers) would love to fight a lot of English people. There isnt a war in Northern Ireland really at all anymore apart from the occassional prostestant vs. catholic violence, but these retards talk about it like were still in a war with England. Most of them dont even have a clue about politics, just think its cool to love your country. And they all claim they would die tomorrow if they had to for their country. Stupid pricks.

You want to fight with me, one to one, man to man.

Nar man, I'm English and could not give a kentucky fried fuck about all that politics/religion bullshit.
I aint going in the army, fuck that. I'm colourblind and I've heard that's a 'Get out of jail free card' when it comes to armed forces.
So when the big war comes, I'll be chillin at home, waiting for the bomb to drop.

Durag
03-03-2008, 11:00 AM
I will for my Family.

I would too. I dont have kids or a wife, but family is one of the most important things in life. Makes a piece of land seem very insignificant.

You want to fight with me, one to one, man to man.

Nar man, I'm English and could not give a kentucky fried fuck about all that politics/religion bullshit.
I aint going in the army, fuck that. I'm colourblind and I've heard that's a 'Get out of jail free card' when it comes to armed forces.
So when the big war comes, I'll be chillin at home, waiting for the bomb to drop.

Co-sign. I could give a fuck.

Some fellas overhere are so fuckin backwards, they still hate all the english people, and as soon as they here the accent they want to fight. These are mostly grown men in their 30's - 50's. Its sad

JerseyIronman
03-03-2008, 11:01 AM
I just heard a story which happened a few years ago, bout a guy who lived near me, was a member of the IRA, and got charged with possession of illegal firearms (apparantly had a room full of grenade's, shotguns, handguns, knives etc etc) and got 9 years imprsonment. He had planned to go up to the north with a few other members, and murder British people, and bomb their houses and cars. This guy wasnt a gangster, had no involvment with any criminal activity whatsoever, he just loved his country. He didnt care if he got killed, murdered a load of people, or ended up in jail, he figured it was all worth it for his country.

I dunno, fightin for my country wouldnt interest me at all. And fuck going to the army. Ive respect for people who do it, but it would not interest me at all. I think its stupid to waste live's for pieces of land. Im proud of where i come from but not that fuckin proud.

What do ya'll think?

That guy is a fucking idiot I think. From what I hear the violence in Ireland isnt nearly as bad as what it used to be and this guy was just trying to start something. Hes just fucking up the work that others have done with peace process.

The only time I would fight for my country would be it was being invaded.

Durag
03-03-2008, 11:16 AM
That guy is a fucking idiot I think. From what I hear the violence in Ireland isnt nearly as bad as what it used to be and this guy was just trying to start something. Hes just fucking up the work that others have done with peace process.

The only time I would fight for my country would be it was being invaded.

Yeah your right its not. The only violence is gang violence which is in every country. Theres the odd sectarian attacks mainly just petrol bombings and beatings but nothing like it used to be. I live not far from the border so theres a lot of stupid republican retardeds. Hes not the only one though, theres a lot of others.

NY_Mami
03-03-2008, 11:24 AM
Nope.......because my ancestors worked and built this land...... and didn't get paid a dime for it neither........

begongo
03-03-2008, 11:26 AM
I would never fight for this country, fuck that

Just because I was born here doesn't mean I'm romanian or that I resemble with the romanians, so why would I die for them? I wouldn't die for any other country either, I just think it's stupid. I do respect though the people who choose to do that for their country, it's their personal choice.

As a matter a fact ... "my country" is something I never felt ... it's really abstract for me ... I don't have a country, but one thing's for sure, I definitely dislike living here so I'm moving abroad this year

bigben put it really well ... I'd fight, kill and die for my family though I'm still unmarried.

SKAMPOE
03-03-2008, 11:44 AM
fuck the army n all the other military crews, then niggas dont give a fuck bout us we're disposable dispensible

DJMethods
03-03-2008, 11:49 AM
I would never fight for this country, fuck that

Just because I was born here doesn't mean I'm romanian or that I resemble with the romanians, so why would I die for them? I wouldn't die for any other country either, I just think it's stupid. I do respect though the people who choose to do that for their country, it's their personal choice.

As a matter a fact ... "my country" is something I never felt ... it's really abstract for me ... I don't have a country, but one thing's for sure, I definitely dislike living here so I'm moving abroad this year

bigben put it really well ... I'd fight, kill and die for my family though I'm still unmarried.

Thats a messed up mentality about your country man. I don't get a lot of overboard patriot shit, but I love my country and Australian people. We're not all the same and thats celebrated here... never been to romania though, maybe theres a reason.

begongo
03-03-2008, 11:54 AM
Thats a messed up mentality about your country man. I don't get a lot of overboard patriot shit, but I love my country and Australian people. We're not all the same and thats celebrated here... never been to romania though, maybe theres a reason.
very good point
diversity ain't celebrated here at all, people are really narrow and it'll probably take at least 1 or 2 more generations to pass till people get to the homo sapien level

TSA
03-03-2008, 12:00 PM
if you guys were from America you would. But i don't see the purpose of dying for austrialia, england, or new jersey

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff29/Pimplegionrecords/TheRealAmerica-1.jpg

DJMethods
03-03-2008, 12:02 PM
if you guys were from America you would. But i don't see the purpose of dying for austrialia, england, or new jersey

Ahahahaha!

Remember how America (cough)"won"(cough) WW2? If it wasn't for Australia clearing a path...

JerseyIronman
03-03-2008, 12:56 PM
very good point
diversity ain't celebrated here at all, people are really narrow and it'll probably take at least 1 or 2 more generations to pass till people get to the homo sapien level

I watched this travel show about Romania the other (anthony bourdain if you ever heard of him)

very interesting place

JerseyIronman
03-03-2008, 12:58 PM

id put a bullet in my head if was from "the real america"

except for Chicago and a couple other cities

JerseyIronman
03-03-2008, 01:01 PM
"No Reservations" is a interesting show.

Ya thats the show

very cool show, he goes all over the world and shows you what the place is really like

And hes always eating crazy shit and drinks a shit load of beer and hes still like 6'6" and skinny. he got famous first as a chef

begongo
03-03-2008, 01:04 PM
I watched this travel show about Romania the other (anthony bourdain if you ever heard of him)

very interesting place

"No Reservations" is a interesting show.

I know the show, I watch it pretty often but I didn't see it when he came here ... so what's your opinion from what you saw? What did he say? I'm curious though it's only a tv show so it's not really relevant

JerseyIronman
03-03-2008, 01:13 PM
I know the show, I watch it pretty often but I didn't see it when he came here ... so what's your opinion from what you saw? What did he say? I'm curious though it's only a tv show so it's not really relevant

First he went to Bucharest and went to check out some old government building but they were gonna charge him like 10$ per square centimeter or something as a tour. He got pissed off and left.

Then they took a train to Transylvania to go to Dracula's castle. There was some beautiful country side they went through. Then when they got this like open house tour of Dracula's castle because apparently it was up for sale.

I cant remember the place they went next but they bought this old piece of shit Dacia that died half way there. So they hitched a ride on a horse and carriage which was pretty cool.

They went around stoping at different villages sampling the local food and drinking alot of beer.

That was pretty much it i dont remember where they ended up though

begongo
03-03-2008, 02:31 PM
First he went to Bucharest and went to check out some old government building but they were gonna charge him like 10$ per square centimeter or something as a tour. He got pissed off and left.

Then they took a train to Transylvania to go to Dracula's castle. There was some beautiful country side they went through. Then when they got this like open house tour of Dracula's castle because apparently it was up for sale.

I cant remember the place they went next but they bought this old piece of shit Dacia that died half way there. So they hitched a ride on a horse and carriage which was pretty cool.

They went around stoping at different villages sampling the local food and drinking alot of beer.

That was pretty much it i dont remember where they ended up though

Bucharest: I've never visited it though it's the capital of "my country" but visited 6 other capitals of other countries lol

Dracula's castle: yeah it's indeed a cool place, I enjoyed it and also enjoyed the food in those parts of the country

I can't really tell about the people from the villages and shit, but about 10-15 years ago my father worked with some italians and traveled with them to various parts of the country ... he was speaking italian and the people thought he was italian too ... so people were shit-talking all the time like "look at the mafiosos" and all that, but when they approached them they all put their 5$ smile on and offered them coffee and food so most of the hospitality isn't really genuine

swizz-chef
03-03-2008, 03:13 PM
i would only fight for pussy.

03-03-2008, 03:37 PM
I consider myself a citizen of the world, so I'd only fight if the world was invaded by another race or something.

STYLE
03-03-2008, 04:40 PM
YEah I've seen him pretty fucking smashed on the show. LOL

the Rio ep.... the nigga had to go take a nap. lol

to answer the question.....yeah i would fight but the war would have to be a justified one. in other words, probably not.

Blackula Spectacula
03-03-2008, 05:24 PM
I'm in canada .. we don't fight .. we're "peace keepers" and by peace keepers I mean we use force to keep the peace. But basically we clean up after america, we're like the responsible little brother. But yeah like Ben said .. If i had kids .. I'd fight for them.

TSA
03-03-2008, 05:34 PM
Ahahahaha!

Remember how America (cough)"won"(cough) WW2? If it wasn't for Australia clearing a path...

Australia fought in WWII?

Australia fights?

idk how the cleared the path, Japan was G.O.Ding the pacific till America achieved real nigga status.

id put a bullet in my head if was from "the real america"

except for Chicago and a couple other cities

^fears manhood.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h81/dkmcintosh/Reagan.jpg
(above: manhood.)

HANZO
03-03-2008, 05:35 PM
not for england, but i would for Turkey. although i werent born there, thats my bloodline. we are raised with a lot of nationalism injected into us. so fighting for your country is the best thing u can do for it.

Koolish
03-03-2008, 05:49 PM
The only time I would ever pick up arms was if my country was being invaded, other than that fuck it.

exactly.

Lox-the-5th
03-04-2008, 04:40 AM
it all depends on wats really goin on around u.

in 1972 i woulda joined the IRA no sweat.

during WWII i woulda joined the brits to fight nazi germany.

J-Cee
03-04-2008, 07:49 AM
if cunts were invading our Country and it was either hide or fight..id fight for the country without a doubt.

SKAMPOE
03-04-2008, 08:04 AM
I'll Join Da Invaders And Work As A Guide For Them Hehehehehe

Traaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaitor

Edgar Erebus
03-04-2008, 02:15 PM

That's a co-sign.

Edgar Erebus
03-04-2008, 02:16 PM
not for england, but i would for Turkey. although i werent born there, thats my bloodline. we are raised with a lot of nationalism injected into us. so fighting for your country is the best thing u can do for it.

You are 19, why are you so scared of getting an army service call and fighting for your homeland in Northern Iraq or Kurdistan?

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
03-04-2008, 02:23 PM
Read about Greece and you will understand If i would fight, kill, or die for my country..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_War_of_Independence