PDA

View Full Version : Let The Crackheads Go!!!!

buckshotstheone
03-03-2008, 11:10 PM
do the knowledge, government finally eased on the racism a LITTLE BIT

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-03-2008, 11:13 PM
ur racist too ..

Dick Cheney
03-03-2008, 11:24 PM
Cause of the Mixtape find I'll give you the benefit of the doubt but wtf are you talking about?
________
Starcraft ii replay (http://screplays.com/replays)

Sicka than aidZ
03-04-2008, 01:32 AM
u think obama'z a rockstar? he is kinda skinny. what up with the thread god u gotta be nice to the crackheadz

buckshotstheone
03-04-2008, 08:08 AM
wow, guess no one pays attention to the real world. U.S. just passed laws that allow crack penalties to be the same as cocaine penalties, meaning that about 1,600 inmates are able to be released immediately

Sicka than aidZ
03-04-2008, 08:53 AM
ten four good buddy crack sales up 3 points

pill happy
03-04-2008, 09:08 AM
do the knowledge, government finally eased on the racism a LITTLE BIT

"do the knowledge" haha, "eased on racism"? your the one that obviously presumes all crackheads are black.

TSA
03-04-2008, 09:59 AM
whitetsa(as blacktsa would just murk u)

^yeah buckshot is the biggest racist ever without knowing it (read about him in other forums, he got sonned out of this 1 a while back)

buckshotstheone
03-04-2008, 03:06 PM
"do the knowledge" haha, "eased on racism"? your the one that obviously presumes all crackheads are black.

well, apparently so do the lawmakers who made this possible. this entire thing was introduced because of lobbyists pursuing the idea that most crack crimes are committed by blacks as opposed to cocaine crimes which are more white. they were looking at why the crack laws were stricter than coke laws and determined it was a racist move to make the laws seperate since the product is basically the same.

not that this is a compliment to myself but sometimes i feel like rappaport's character in bamboozled when he's telling wayans "I know more about your people than you do".

Black TSA..i would love to see you try to "murk" me on this shit.

STYLE
03-04-2008, 03:51 PM
where u went wrong was tryoing to be funny about it and say crackheads when the actual offenders are the smalltime salemen. that was the original motivation behind the unbalanced laws.

but why not just up the cocaine penalties? i question the motivation......