PDA

View Full Version : ive had a hard time understanding this about some of we men

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-04-2008, 12:10 PM
I know i am a man and there is no doubt about that but there is this thing that confuses the hell out of me....

You go out with your girl, you f**k her and she falls pregnant, and you deny it, gives birth and the child so look like you but you don't wanna see it and want no 'sponsibilies...

Along the way, you meet this woman she has 2 kids already and she tells you I am gonna love a man who is gonna love and treat my kids like his own, and damn the man even kisses the kids to sleep.. can somebosy explain to me how the fukc that happens? And why does it happen?

Orion Nebulus
03-04-2008, 12:44 PM
Well my theory is that since the kids are not his...he doesnt feel that much pressure and figures he can leave at anytime compared to a loser who doesnt want to own up to his responsibility. I know its stupid logic but I guess thats what it is.

Guarded By Martyrs
03-04-2008, 12:51 PM
My guess would be the Mother...
It's almost a no-brainer to take on her kids as your own if you love her that much...
And also the minute detail of they are actually not your kids so you don't feel responsible for their actions...but you understand that they are your responsibility.

From expirence it's best to do this when the children are very small if possible...

It's like when you fancy your mates Mum...you can't help that shit.
You may even catch some joke with your mate or her over it !!!
But if you actually started thinking to yourself that you would be willing to run away With her and raise her kids with her as your own...because you love her so much...
You Get an idea of how this happens ?

I guess it helps if you have had kids yourself in the past....
I don't know maybe it's easier 2nd time round ?

Hope that helped ?

PEACE

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-04-2008, 12:53 PM
Well my theory is that since the kids are not his...he doesnt feel that much pressure and figures he can leave at anytime compared to a loser who doesnt want to own up to his responsibility. I know its stupid logic but I guess thats what it is.
no i actually think its more likely the correct logic about this situation,i personally dont understand why anyone would wanna go through it,ive dated a woman with a kid before and let me tell you,that shit was not funny,you are always 2nd to everything,no attention half the time and most of them dont give a shit about nothing else but them and their kid,yo,it gets crazier when they expect you to take all the responsibilities that loser left behind..now dont get me wrong,im not saying all women with kids are like this but im speaking from my experience which was a very unpleasant one

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-04-2008, 12:56 PM
From expirence it's best to do this when the children are very small if possible...

PEACE

aint this the truth...once the kids are like 10 and older you gonna have a huge problem in your hands because sometimes disrepect comes in and then there is the battle for attention from the mom

Edgar Erebus
03-04-2008, 02:05 PM
^^ Yo, this is fucked up way of thinking.

I know a man that divorced his wife because "he wasn't getting enough attention".

It only gives gas for those feminist lesbian "Men are swines" bullshit.

HANZO
03-04-2008, 04:51 PM
its called not being a man. why the fuk wouldnt u want to raise your own kid. thats like the best shit you can do in life.

crass
03-04-2008, 04:55 PM
That's how most posters on here were born.

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
03-04-2008, 04:56 PM
No Body Wants To Raise A Baby.....Point Blank They Aint Fun Till 7 Months

TSA
03-04-2008, 05:07 PM
^lol.

it's a matter or planning, when you hook up with a women that has kids you have plans on dealing with the kids, and it's less scary cause you suscribed to it, but if your just bustin down some ho0ka, the thoughts of being tied down to her and i guess the kid for life is scary....seeing as to how you only wanted to pee in her butt and ended up trapped.

I don't see the point of running away when you have kids, other then being a gutless slut, but at the same time, there plenty of girls you do shit with that you REALLY...REALLY don't want to be tied down to

I actually "bumped" into the first girl i dug out in november. I was walking out of the prison visitation room and she was walking in, i saw her in the corner of my eye and she didn't see me until i was able to pretend i was talking on my phone and couldn't hear or see her. but the point is...she was pregnant and i got the "damn..that could have been me" shiver..

and she does NOT take pregancy well, all fat and swolllen. Not just fat, but swollen, and WTF is she doing visiting ppl in jail, AND cheats on her boyfriend with nigerians, AND she's a slut, AND she has a lisp, AND she has shitty DNA ..(like lisping)...

which is just unfit to have my kid, so if that would have been me....idk ...that would suck.

it also boils down to the cultural cheapening of sex.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-04-2008, 05:11 PM
LMAO..shut the fuck up already. Its a miracle you could pull anything with nostrils like that. Retarded gorilla lookin dude.

TSA
03-04-2008, 05:17 PM
^sonned jan 2007, angry since.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-04-2008, 05:22 PM
^--Known as Oyibo in Nigeria....Nigger in Nebraska

TSA
03-04-2008, 05:24 PM
^doesn't say nigger in real life, scared.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-04-2008, 05:27 PM
Your only 19? Damn...you know your nose never stops growing. And nostrils are part of the nose. Yikes, you better marry some fat white trash trailer bitch now while you still can.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-04-2008, 06:53 PM
I read it was the ears that don't stop growing.

Pretty sure its both.

SKAMPOE
03-04-2008, 06:56 PM
bwahhaahhahahaa ahahahhaa ahahah aha ah aha ha ah aha ah ahahahaha ha aha ahahaha a a hahahaha

TSA
03-04-2008, 08:05 PM
^speaking of growth.

Nicky, i double dog dare you to prove that since january 82% of your posts have been about a subject outside of blackmen and me.

annddddd....GO!