PDA

View Full Version : Hwy Whover you are,,thanx

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-04-2008, 12:18 PM
aight peeps,the funniest thing happened to me at the mall yesterday,i was over at the book store checking out some novels when this cat runs up on me,he was white with a little goatie and glasses,wearing a black and white stripped shirt and he is like "yo shifter,ohhh shit,i love your stories on the corp man,they ill as fuck",so offcourse im stunned as i dont know who he is and we dap and some blonde chick calls him from a distance and he is like "gotta go,ill hit u up later " and boucnes.Well aparently some chicks heard him and started asking me about my stories and shit,i gave em the link to this forum and one of em got into a deeper convo with me which ended up in my crib and me getting bobbled good..the rest is history,yo g..whoever you are,hit me up,thanx for getting me free pussy yesterday

so who was it?

lets know

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-04-2008, 12:21 PM
oh yea,dont be suprised if 3 new chicks sign up here yo...dont e stalk em either

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
03-04-2008, 12:24 PM
what happened with the pimp game G?

begongo
03-04-2008, 12:25 PM
now I'm really curious who that guy is

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-04-2008, 12:47 PM
what happened with the pimp game G?
oh it will happen,just postponed for a little

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-04-2008, 12:48 PM
now I'm really curious who that guy is

yes for real..that blonde was hot as hell too..damn whoever you are,you got taste son:beer:

InvincibleArmor79
03-04-2008, 12:49 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAA... this shit almost made me spit my coffee out all over the monitor

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-04-2008, 12:55 PM
didnt the blonde u fucked knew who was he? or know anything about him...

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-04-2008, 12:58 PM
no...the chick didnt know him..she only over heard us talking and she came to me like "not to sound like i was ease dropping but i heard you write" and it was a wrap from there on

TAURO
03-04-2008, 01:02 PM
That actually is quite a funny incident, I too would like to know who the corp member is.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-04-2008, 01:04 PM
yo..please show yourself g..this guy knew me at 1st go,i found that preety amazing..i tried making convo but he had to run off with the blonde..i neeed to meet more corp cats now...damn,all that pussy i could be getting,and this came just a a time my main wifey is tripping and shit

TAURO
03-04-2008, 01:05 PM
When he makes himself known make sure you give him rep shifter. lol

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-04-2008, 01:08 PM
you got it bro...he will get rep everyday for the rest of his stay on the corp

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-04-2008, 01:15 PM
i need to invite this guy to my friday night parties so i can return the favour..yo g..i got some nice bitches for ya dude,if u not comfortable on here..send me a pm

DJMethods
03-04-2008, 01:19 PM
no worries man, I was buzzin and wasnt sure if it was you haha

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-04-2008, 01:21 PM
yo..if it was really you...props are on the way..let me know if u tryna come to the party g,i got one set aside for ya g

DJMethods
03-04-2008, 01:23 PM
It wasn't, but you supply a couple of grand I'll be at the party

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-04-2008, 01:28 PM
thats something im planning on doing..check it,me and my brother thinking of investing in a club around these parts,id love to invite most corp members to come to the opening,...its a project that im looking into

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-04-2008, 07:15 PM
^^^still waitin on you homie..i went to the mall earlier hoping to run into this cat again but nope

Sicka than aidZ
03-04-2008, 07:22 PM
thatz crazy grave yo was one named alyssa? hahaaa that dude deserves mad rep whoever it is. u live in the midwest tho right grave? yo some broad oregon outta the blue pm'd me but its probably just some nut fuckin with me but she said her name was alyssa. peace grave u da king

INF
03-04-2008, 07:36 PM
I gots Respect and all that but until we get some proof on this (PROOF = *A dude shows up in this thread or *B dude shows up in this thread in a picture with Shifter and this random chick smokin a blunt)

until then I'm thinkin that this never happened and is a new story or script.

It just cant be true. Its too wild.

http://garlinggauge.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/chapelle.jpg
ITS TOO WILD SONNNN!

Huggasaurus Sex
03-04-2008, 07:46 PM
that was me shifter. i thought you realized it was me because i stuck out my hand for a firm one. i seen you standing there reading one of those big yellow "... for dummies" books (i didn't see which one) and i recognized you from some pics you've posted on here. are you serious about hooking up with a random hottie from the bookstore? that's crazy cuz i walked past 2 chubby nerds checking you out and i was gonna make a joke about that before i got pulled away. you're not talking about the girl who had like buckteeth and a pig nose right?

anyway it was good seeing you. maybe we'll bump into each other again. peace.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-04-2008, 07:48 PM
trust me,its real as fuck...im sure he will hit me up

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-04-2008, 07:49 PM
that was me shifter. i thought you realized it was me because i stuck out my hand for a firm one. i seen you standing there reading one of those big yellow "... for dummies" books (i didn't see which one) and i recognized you from some pics you've posted on here. are you serious about hooking up with a random hottie from the bookstore? that's crazy cuz i walked past 2 chubby nerds checking you out and i was gonna make a joke about that before i got pulled away. you're not talking about the girl who had like buckteeth and a pig nose right?

anyway it was good seeing you. maybe we'll bump into each other again. peace.
hahaha -dead-

Sicka than aidZ
03-05-2008, 04:43 AM
hahaha -dead-

its gotta be jasper, fuck i was dyin on the first sentence when he said "i stuck out my hand to give u a nice firm one"

roflmao9:|6