PDA

View Full Version : This Iz How U Get Back Atta Bitch!

L~>1<~NKS
03-04-2008, 01:07 PM
I got so much respeck for this dood I had to post this for yawl to see if you haven't seen it yet (Good look SD):

Master Card Wedding
http://by103w.bay103.mail.live.com/mail/SafeRedirect.aspx?hm__tg=http://65.54.174.249/att/GetAttachment.aspx&hm__qs=file%3d80b4d595-d64c-4b55-bcec-0864b8a7a2c1%26ct%3daW1hZ2UvanBlZw_3d_3d%26name%3d QVRUMDAwMDE_3d%26inline%3d1%26rfc%3d0%26empty%3dFa lse%26imgsrc%3dcid%253a_2_05409FFC05409C140065BDD4 85257402&oneredir=1&ip=10.1.106.200&d=d2630&mf=32

You got to love this guy...This is a true story about a recent wedding that took place at Clemson University . It was in the local newspaper and even Jay Leno mentioned it.

It was a huge wedding with about 300 guests. After the wedding, at the reception, the groom got up on stage with a microphone to talk to the crowd. He said he wanted to thank everyone for coming, many from long distances, to support them at their wedding. He especially wanted to thank the bride's and his family and to thank his new father-in-law for providing such a lavish reception. As a token of his deep appreciation he said he wanted to give everyone a special gift just from him. So taped to the bottom of everyone's chair, including the wedding party was an envelope. He said this was his gift to everyone, and asked them to open their envelope.

Inside each manila envelope was an 8x10 glossy of his bride having sex with the best man. The groom had gotten suspicious of them weeks earlier and had hired a private detective to tail them. After just standing there, just watching the guests' reactions for a couple of minutes, he turned to the best man and said, 'F---you!' Then he turned to his bride and said, 'F--- you!' Then he turned to the dumbfounded crowd and said, 'I'm outta here.'

He had the marriage annulled first thing in the morning. While most people would have canceled the wedding immediately after finding out about the affair, this guy goes through with the charade, as if nothing were wrong. His revenge--making the bride's parents pay over $32,000 for a 300-guest wedding and reception, and best of all, trashing the bride's and best man's reputations in front of 300 friends and family members.
This guy has balls the size of church bells.

Do you think we might get a MasterCard 'priceless' commercial out of this?

Elegant wedding reception for 300 family members and friends: $32,000.

Wedding photographs commemorating the Occasion: $3,000

Deluxe two-week honeymoon accommodations in Maui : $8,500.

The look on everyone's face when they see the 8x10 glossy of the bride humping the best man: Priceless.

There are some things money can't buy, for everything else there's MASTERCARD

'Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of Jalapenos--what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.....

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
03-04-2008, 01:44 PM
All the bitches are the same..I am 20 years old and I am sure about it..

STYLE
03-04-2008, 02:03 PM
yes but all women ain't bitches.

begongo
03-04-2008, 02:09 PM
I can't describe in words how much I respect that guy

I hope the bitch killed herself after that

03-04-2008, 02:15 PM
yes but all women ain't bitches.

I am not sure about it..I am sure that you can find some exceptions in women..

STYLE
03-04-2008, 02:23 PM
not to be funny, but you are tiptoeing the line of homosexuality or at least terminal misogyny.

oh yeah i forgot to comment on the orig post. thats is gangsta as fuck. not only did he fuck with the bitches money but her head and heart too. aka total annihilation.
fatality! groom wins!

03-04-2008, 02:34 PM
I am fuckin bitches every day brother so I am not a homo haha..I am talkin shit about them cause I know that they dont have feelings..

TAURO
03-04-2008, 02:40 PM
I am fuckin bitches every day brother so I am not a homo haha..

You over compensated with this and then added the laugh which to me screams suspect homo.

SKAMPOE
03-04-2008, 02:46 PM
hell hath no fury like a woman scorned! @ tek

on topic may b not but fuck it.....there was this wedding where at the reception/party thingie all the tables had disposable camaras for the guests to feel free n take pics, so this fat bastard went into the bathroom n took a pic of his dick with a little top hat that was on the decorative arraingement on the tables, so 2 days later da fat fucks mom invited every body from the wedding to da fat guys house to view da freshly developed pictures of the wedding reception and sure enough there was da pic of a dick with a top hat!

03-04-2008, 02:58 PM
You over compensated with this and then added the laugh which to me screams suspect homo.

I dont care what you think bout me bro..I know what I am..

SKAMPOE
03-04-2008, 03:03 PM
I dont care what you think bout me bro..I know what I am..
hahahahaha gay responce hahahah

dude when ever ur sexuality is being questioned all a real man has to say is '' SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT I BEAT THE DUST OF THAT PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSYYYYYYYYYYYYY''

just so u know dats how real men from da caves to now a days respond to dat

kurupt_kw
03-04-2008, 03:06 PM
hell hath no fury like a woman scorned! @ tek

on topic may b not but fuck it.....there was this wedding where at the reception/party thingie all the tables had disposable camaras for the guests to feel free n take pics, so this fat bastard went into the bathroom n took a pic of his dick with a little top hat that was on the decorative arraingement on the tables, so 2 days later da fat fucks mom invited every body from the wedding to da fat guys house to view da freshly developed pictures of the wedding reception and sure enough there was da pic of a dick with a top hat!

Yeah Skampoe......I too am a fan of The King of Queens.

SKAMPOE
03-04-2008, 03:08 PM
hahahahahahah finally,
but i aint lie n say it was me nigga hahahahahhaah
great episode huh?

kurupt_kw
03-04-2008, 03:23 PM
I love that show and that episode was classic. That Doug Heffernan always gets himself into trouble.

WARPATH
03-04-2008, 03:24 PM
I don't know.......

Sounds like the best man came out a winner on this one.

SKAMPOE
03-04-2008, 03:27 PM
I love that show and that episode was classic. That Doug Heffernan always gets himself into trouble.
doug n carrie doug n carrie doug n carrie doug n carrie! member that song?:clap:

kurupt_kw
03-04-2008, 03:57 PM
doug n carrie doug n carrie doug n carrie doug n carrie! member that song?:clap:

Fuck I can hear the song in my head but I can't remember the episode. I'm too much of a burnout to remember.

kurupt_kw
03-04-2008, 03:59 PM
Regarding the actual thread is there any proof or news article where this is actually confirmed to have happened?? I have seen this scenario in e-mails throughout the years so I always looked at it like an urban legend.

I'm going to check out snopes.

Blackula Spectacula
03-04-2008, 04:16 PM
Genius. Good post L1nks

SKAMPOE
03-04-2008, 04:25 PM
Fuck I can hear the song in my head but I can't remember the episode. I'm too much of a burnout to remember.
is the episode where dougs job is on strike n he has a lot of time inhis hand so picks up sum hobbies and da acustic guitar is one of them

the silencer
03-04-2008, 04:28 PM
story is hilarious..

im just surprised that it's never been done before in the many wedding movies that have come out over the years....cuz this just sounds like something from a movie..(like Wedding Singer pt 2 or somethin....)

also, my first thought was "wow, what must the whole scene have been like for the younger kids there"...cuz u know there's always kids at every wedding..

they musta loved it....

L~>1<~NKS
03-04-2008, 04:59 PM
Genius. Good post L1nks

Impressness in the masculine species from a lesbosexualness is yet another way of becomin' 1ne step closer to dick envyness.

HANZO
03-04-2008, 05:01 PM
this is jus on another level of gangsta. jus a great way to get back at someone. if you use your brain you can hit them where it hurts the most. jus genius. this guy should win an award for something.

L~>1<~NKS
03-05-2008, 01:57 PM
Werd to ayething.... it's an urban legend.... but 1ne of the best I've heard.

kurupt_kw
03-05-2008, 03:49 PM
Werd to ayething.... it's an urban legend.... but 1ne of the best I've heard.

That is definitely one of the best legends I've heard of. I can just picture the scenario and the look on everyone's face after checking out the pic.

I checked out snopes and couldn't find anything regarding this one. I did however come across some idiot (which was verified to be true) who ended up lending his video camera to a friend to tape a wedding he was going to. He forgot to take the existing tape out of the camera before lending it out. After the wedding a bunch of people got together to watch the ceremony only to find existing footage of the camera owner having sex with his dog.

SKAMPOE
03-05-2008, 03:56 PM
Question for skampoe, real quick: If you call Doug Heffernan fat, what do you call yourself? A whale?
pleasantly plumped!

HarlemDiplomat
03-05-2008, 03:58 PM
Perfect!!!!!

L~>1<~NKS
03-05-2008, 09:01 PM
Perfect!!!!!

You and ur gotdamn 1ne werd replies.

Skampoe's a puss factory.